Author Topic: .  (Read 54348 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Should I stop or keep going in obtaining my physique?
« Reply #475 on: March 18, 2013, 12:39:42 PM »
I am 163 lbs at 5'11" .. am I close to 6%?

The goal was to get as close to 6% without drugs. I posted my diet and training regime. I have been at it for 3-4 months now. Lost 40 lbs of blubber, water and some muscle.

THIS is trully what it looks like without drugs. None of those bullshit natty claims.

More photoshopped bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #476 on: March 18, 2013, 12:39:49 PM »
Arent you a lawyer? Was this supposed to be a joke?

I thought it was funny - on the BB stage of course.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #477 on: March 18, 2013, 12:44:33 PM »
if thats a current pic you look really good props  8)
You are a dumb girl. You call yourself a Getbigger?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #478 on: March 18, 2013, 12:48:02 PM »
More photoshopped bullshit

Took long enough for someone to call it.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #479 on: March 18, 2013, 12:48:18 PM »
Twinks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #480 on: March 18, 2013, 12:52:01 PM »
Twinks.
I think Rob Zombie is coming out with a new cd next month. Will you be able to afford that, and the rent for the doublewide?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #481 on: March 18, 2013, 03:13:22 PM »
I think Rob Zombie is coming out with a new cd next month. Will you be able to afford that, and the rent for the doublewide?
I have your mom working double corner shifts....not a problem. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #482 on: March 18, 2013, 03:22:24 PM »
TA, if you had some humility I would have a LITTLE bit of respect for you & your physique. However, BOLOING into a thread in which Sev CLEARLY deserve some props (considering where he's come from).  Spouting your shit like "I'm better" & posting a million gay as shit pictures of yourself, is fucking childish & makes me want to punch your butt ugly Jim Carey face.

Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #483 on: March 18, 2013, 03:33:09 PM »
TA, if you had some humility I would have a LITTLE bit of respect for you & your physique. However, BOLOING into a thread in which Sev CLEARLY deserve some props (considering where he's come from).  Spouting your shit like "I'm better" & posting a million gay as shit pictures of yourself, is fucking childish & makes me want to punch your butt ugly Jim Carey face.

Hope this helps.
"Considering where he`s come from"

Do you not realize that all Sevatese used to do is bag on Naturals and Lifetime Naturals for being small or for being this or that.  Do you also not realize that Sevatese has used thousands of dollars of steroids only to end up looking completely average now that he is supposedly off the steroids?

If this wasn`t the gypsy posting and we covered the head and said, rate this physique- NOBODY would be giving any props whatsoever.

So I ask you, what is so special about "where he comes from"?  Are you referring to Romania or something else entirely?

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #484 on: March 18, 2013, 03:39:18 PM »
"Considering where he`s come from"

Do you not realize that all Sevatese used to do is bag on Naturals and Lifetime Naturals for being small or for being this or that.  Do you also not realize that Sevatese has used thousands of dollars of steroids only to end up looking completely average now that he is supposedly off the steroids?

If this wasn`t the gypsy posting and we covered the head and said, rate this physique- NOBODY would be giving any props whatsoever.

So I ask you, what is so special about "where he comes from"?  Are you referring to Romania or something else entirely?

Already aware. I'm talking about dieting down to even achieve single digit BF levels AT HIS AGE while maintaining some muscle is a pretty good feat. You have to admit it. If he was early/mid 20's I would not even be impressed. Personally, I walked around at ~10% BF without even trying in my 20's & hardly any diet whatsoever. When I hit my 30's everything started to change.

I personally know how hard it is to just maintain let alone build ANY muscle now at nearly 40years old is almost fucking impossible as a natural.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: March 18, 2013, 03:42:16 PM »
Already aware. I'm talking about dieting down to even achieve single digit BF levels AT HIS AGE while maintaining some muscle is a pretty good feat. You have to admit it. If he was early/mid 20's I would not even be impressed. Personally, I walked around at ~10% BF without even trying in my 20's & hardly any diet whatsoever. When I hit my 30's everything started to change.

I personally know how hard it is to just maintain let alone build ANY muscle now at nearly 40years old is almost fucking impossible as a natural.
::)
Its not impressive, millions in their 30s and 40s diet down to single digits naturally every year.  Just because you suck at it, does not mean everyone else does.  Its as easy as you want it to be.

Nothing magically happens to you when you hit 30.  I hope this helps.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #486 on: March 18, 2013, 11:02:33 PM »
::)
Its not impressive, millions in their 30s and 40s diet down to single digits naturally every year.  Just because you suck at it, does not mean everyone else does.  Its as easy as you want it to be.

Nothing magically happens to you when you hit 30.  I hope this helps.

How old are you? Did I say I had any problem getting to single digits bodyfat levels? Don't loose focus here buddy. I know exactly what it takes & I was giving sev props.

You look early 50's so you should know that the body's metabolism slows & the ability to build/maintain muscle becomes a lot more difficult as hormone levels are on a decline.

Also post a recent pic. You brutally avoid every request.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: March 18, 2013, 11:29:15 PM »
How old are you? Did I say I had any problem getting to single digits bodyfat levels? Don't loose focus here buddy. I know exactly what it takes & I was giving sev props.

You look early 50's so you should know that the body's metabolism slows & the ability to build/maintain muscle becomes a lot more difficult as hormone levels are on a decline.

Ouch!

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #488 on: March 18, 2013, 11:45:47 PM »

:D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: March 18, 2013, 11:53:15 PM »

;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #490 on: March 19, 2013, 12:50:12 AM »
1 banana added in the morning haha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: March 19, 2013, 12:56:49 AM »
1 banana added in the morning haha
You really are wasting away.  Are you aware of this?  I didn`t realize you were this tiny.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: March 19, 2013, 12:59:15 AM »
You really are wasting away.  Are you aware of this?  I didn`t realize you were this tiny.

recent pic?
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: March 19, 2013, 01:00:20 AM »
pic is from last night...naturally, at low bodyfat there is not much muscle left. try it and.see

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: March 19, 2013, 01:56:33 AM »
pic is from last night...naturally, at low bodyfat there is not much muscle left. try it and.see

I'll be more than obliged to give you shit in the future but this is good work, Sev'. If you had just bit thicker traps, your physique would be more balanced and come out more powerful. I'm wondering if you haven't got a little something in the mix that you're not telling us (low doses, T3?) but either way, good job. Keeping it lean all year long  is way better than that bulking/cutting BS. Specially when you're getting closer to 40 (we're about the same age I think).

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: March 19, 2013, 03:23:29 AM »

Looking great my brother, much respect for sticking to your word as always and making a good inspirational thread. Sorry I didn't check in earlier, had a busy weekend but I did have a sneaky look on my wife's iphone and saw the impressive results!

Lol @ adam totally hijacking the thread, you're a great guy adam but this is not the time.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: March 19, 2013, 04:04:32 AM »
I'll be more than obliged to give you shit in the future but this is good work, Sev'. If you had just bit thicker traps, your physique would be more balanced and come out more powerful. I'm wondering if you haven't got a little something in the mix that you're not telling us (low doses, T3?) but either way, good job. Keeping it lean all year long  is way better than that bulking/cutting BS. Specially when you're getting closer to 40 (we're about the same age I think).
no t3...just what I said. traps? you must not be an astute observer. Traps are my best bodypart (see my most muscular photos.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: March 19, 2013, 04:05:31 AM »
Looking great my brother, much respect for sticking to your word as always and making a good inspirational thread. Sorry I didn't check in earlier, had a busy weekend but I did have a sneaky look on my wife's iphone and saw the impressive results!

Lol @ adam totally hijacking the thread, you're a great guy adam but this is not the time.
;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #498 on: March 19, 2013, 04:22:09 AM »
Solid discipline sev has to get to this level of condition. Fat fucks I see daily everywhere.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: March 19, 2013, 04:48:53 AM »
no t3...just what I said. traps? you must not be an astute observer. Traps are my best bodypart (see my most muscular photos.

You're playing cute and i wouldn't expect anything different from you. You know what i mean. Look at your back shots. Lower part of your traps are clearly visible and do have enough thickness but you have a low insertions= long neck. Traps are also visible from the front (in your case not enough), actually how many people will have a look at your lower traps except the "rape me and gouge my eyes out" girl? See my point?