Author Topic: Pa. Soldier Who Jumped on Grenade to Receive Posthumous Medal of Honor  (Read 8373 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
I can't believe you actually typed this.

It would cut the tiny tit population in half. Also, keyboard commandos would get some military experience and know about serving their country firsthand.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
MR. HUCKABEE: Well, what we did in Iraq, we essentially broke it. It's our responsibility to do the best we can to try to fix it before we just turn away because something is at stake. And on this issue, when he says we can't leave until we've left with honor, I 100 percent agree with him because, Congressman, whether or not we should have gone to Iraq is a discussion that historians can have, but we're there. We bought it because we broke it. We've got a responsibility to the honor of this country and to the honor of every man and woman who has served in Iraq and ever served in our military to not leave them with anything less than the honor that they deserve.

. . .

MR. HUCKABEE: Congressman, we are one nation. We can't be divided. We have to be one nation under God. That means if we make a mistake, we make it as a single country, the United States of America, not the divided states of America.

He's right. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
It would cut the tiny tit population in half. Also, keyboard commandos would get some military experience and know about serving their country firsthand.

lol.   :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
He's right. 

We should send him over to Iraq so he could fullfill his military obligation like Ron PAul did in Vietnam.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
We should send him over to Iraq so he could fullfill his militray obligation like Ron PAul did in Vietnam.

Too old. 

drkaje

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Not kidding.

I know. 

It will never happen, but it would turn a lot of these punks into men, give them a better appreciation of their country, and make them better citizens. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
I know. 

It will never happen, but it would turn a lot of these punks into men, give them a better appreciation of their country, and make them better citizens. 

Exactly why it should happen.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
He died for his friends, NT. Bush, Cheney, Halliburton and 48 senators put him there but he still died for his friends. It would be understandable if you were actually retarded and couldn't grasp the concept but you guys would rather piss on his grave than acknowledge his valor in fear that it might be taken as supporting the war. It's just lame and you guys are being dishonest here.
truth

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
ROFL at the keyboard commandos whose harrowing experiences in the US Armed Forces made them the warriors they are today.

While I hide behind my keyboard like the pussy I am, they bravely execute maneuvers in front of theirs.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

And you know this, because you didn't serve, and you consider yourself a punk?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
BD, great video. nice to see the honest truth from our troops.

NT

best line.

HOW ABOUT WE SEND THE SOILDERS HOME WITH THEIR LIVES AND NOT JUST WITH HONOR!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
BD, great video. nice to see the honest truth from our troops.

NT
one persons opinion bud, i would bet money that the vast majority of troops serving there have a contrasting view...but i guess that doesnt matter huh?

drkaje

• Getbig V
ROFL at the keyboard commandos whose harrowing experiences in the US Armed Forces made them the warriors they are today.

While I hide behind my keyboard like the pussy I am, they bravely execute maneuvers in front of theirs.  ;D

You just proved our point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
one persons opinion bud, i would bet money that the vast majority of troops serving there have a contrasting view...but i guess that doesnt matter huh?

funny you mention money.

Ron Paul - the most anti-war canddiate running who promised to end the was immediately - received more donation $ from soldiers than any other candidate.

explain that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
funny you mention money.

Ron Paul - the most anti-war canddiate running who promised to end the was immediately - received more donation $ from soldiers than any other candidate.

explain that.
what portion of the soldiers gave to ron paul? thats my point there are more there who contrast guys video opinion than agree with it.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Soldiers cannot afford to donate money to any damn thing.

He jumped on a grenade...and for what?  It wasn't worth it.

So sad that we've lost so many brave men and women.  

Question: What would happen if a guy just removed his HELMET, covered the grenade with it, and held it down with his foot instead of covering the grenade with his body?  

drkaje

• Getbig V
Soldiers cannot afford to donate money to any damn thing.

He jumped on a grenade...and for what?  It wasn't worth it.

So sad that we've lost so many brave men and women.  

Question: What would happen if a guy just removed his HELMET, covered the grenade with it, and held it down with his foot instead of covering the grenade with his body?  

In his mind his friends were worth it.

Metal/kevlar from the helmet would have added more shrapnel and killed him anyways.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
what portion of the soldiers gave to ron paul? thats my point there are more there who contrast guys video opinion than agree with it.

::)

If they, (soilders that donated) supported the war wouldnt McCain get the most money?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

Myth: Throwing a grenade in a refrigerator to save your life

In an episode of Monk, the hero throws a grenade into a refrigerator save his life.

They changed the setup on this myth slightly as they positioned the plywood actors around the fridge. The actor in front of the fridge was severed in half and decapitated. The fridge just added more shrapnel to the explosion.

Jamie: "Out of all the options that we had, this was clearly the worst idea."

busted

Im guessing that if throwing a grenade into a fridge wont save your life, neither would your helmet.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
In his mind his friends were worth it.

Metal/kevlar from the helmet would have added more shrapnel and killed him anyways.

Then I'd want one of those heavy, cast-iron helmets from back in the day. 

To hell with this 'composite' bullshit.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Then I'd want one of those heavy, cast-iron helmets from back in the day. 

To hell with this 'composite' bullshit.

I'm sure you'd enjoy wearing your cast iron helmet in the 120 degree Iraqi heat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I don't know the % - there was a big big thread here on it.  Ron Paul destroyed all other candidates in terms of $ received from soldier donations - a big indicator that they would like to get the guy elected who said "I'll bring home all these troops immediately".

People here can argue "most troops would rather finish the mission than come home", but their money says otherwise.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
I'm sure you'd enjoy wearing your cast iron helmet in the 120 degree Iraqi heat.

I'd wear one of these.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
::)

If they, (soilders that donated) supported the war wouldnt McCain get the most money?
Ill see your  ::) and raise you a  ::)

with that logic the ppl who didnt donate are indifferent to the war?