Author Topic: Mike Mentzer was a genius  (Read 19788 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Mike Mentzer was a genius
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2023, 05:35:09 PM »
Tbh I took ideas from Jones, Mentzer, Leo Costa, Tom Platz, Arnold, Victor Martinez, Ronnie, Jay Cutler, and many others, and I created my own training system. I only train twice a week

With 5 off days a week, I'd assume your doing a lot of jelqing, no?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: September 13, 2023, 12:21:23 AM »
Tbh I took ideas from Jones, Mentzer, Leo Costa, Tom Platz, Arnold, Victor Martinez, Ronnie, Jay Cutler, and many others, and I created my own training system. I only train twice a week
I think Leo Costa's Big Beyond Belief was the best bodybuilding program ever created.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: September 13, 2023, 11:28:29 PM »
With 5 off days a week, I'd assume your doing a lot of jelqing, no?
Bro...

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: September 13, 2023, 11:29:12 PM »
I think Leo Costa's Big Beyond Belief was the best bodybuilding program ever created.
I think it was ok, imo serious growth was better

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2023, 12:18:34 AM »
I think it was ok, imo serious growth was better
BBB was more professionally done. Titan Training I thought was a step back. I liked Serious Growth as well.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2023, 04:26:12 PM »
BBB was more professionally done. Titan Training I thought was a step back. I liked Serious Growth as well.
Tbh I've been training twice a week for a while but I may add a few more days, my method is still evolving

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2023, 05:09:54 PM »
Towards the end of his life, Mentzer was more idiot than savant.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2023, 12:34:39 AM »
Towards the end of his life, Mentzer was more idiot than savant.
That was his whole life.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: September 15, 2023, 12:38:01 AM »
Tbh you have to experiment and find out what works for you (high volume, high intensity, super high volume, super high intensity, training once every 10 days, etc)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: September 15, 2023, 12:50:45 AM »
My 25,000 post!!! 8)  It takes years of dedication, lots of free time based on having no goals or social life, to accomplish this amazing feat! I am now going to go take the rest of the day off.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 15, 2023, 01:43:45 AM »
My 25,000 post!!! 8)  It takes years of dedication, lots of free time based on having no goals or social life, to accomplish this amazing feat! I am now going to go take the rest of the day off.
Bro...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #236 on: September 15, 2023, 02:22:46 AM »
Congrats bro,I have no life either!  LOL  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #237 on: September 15, 2023, 03:30:46 AM »

It’s so perfect. I wouldn’t post for another day or so because it looks too good

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #238 on: September 15, 2023, 04:29:59 AM »

Congrats on a life well-wasted.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #240 on: September 15, 2023, 07:12:01 PM »
It's hard to take any roid users program seriously, considering doing absolutely nothing + taking steroids = you gain muscle

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2023, 07:16:36 PM »

Congratulations!! I only hope with perseverance and hard work I might someday achieve that goal!!

The coolest thing is, your posts are readable, current, and relevant. Not many in your limelight can say that

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 16, 2023, 12:56:36 AM »
Congratulations!! I only hope with perseverance and hard work I might someday achieve that goal!!

The coolest thing is, your posts are readable, current, and relevant. Not many in your limelight can say that
You are only 10,000 posts away. YOU CAN DO IT!!! Just learn to persevere and post everyday even when you have something more important to accomplish. Fuck school, work, relationships, hell even training. Remember that the most important accomplishment in life is airing out your grievances and opinions online to strangers.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: September 16, 2023, 06:02:53 AM »
You are only 10,000 posts away. YOU CAN DO IT!!! Just learn to persevere and post everyday even when you have something more important to accomplish. Fuck school, work, relationships, hell even training. Remember that the most important accomplishment in life is airing out your grievances and opinions online to strangers.
Just look at Wes for inspiration... :D  online 24/7   no life outside & lives in some Hick town  :D

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: September 17, 2023, 05:35:38 AM »

Mentzer a genius?   Oh boy. He tried to sell himself off as a pre med student. He wasn't. ( he did attempt it but never went past 6 months I believe. In fact I think he enrolled but dropped out)
   He quit or dropped out of everything he tried. Including life itself. He actually believed his "300" score was true and he was "perfect" . Smh That went to his head and then he cried the rest of his life. He tried to sell his fake way of training but no one does it. They bought his books and stuff because everyone wanted a quicker way to get huge. But ole Mike failed to mention his anabolic steroid usage . And he did NOT train the way he preached.
     A genius?  Nope just another casualty of his own weak mind and ego.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2023, 02:06:48 PM »

Training HIT will allow you more time to post.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2023, 02:09:07 PM »

Mentzer a genius?   Oh boy. He tried to sell himself off as a pre med student. He wasn't. ( he did attempt it but never went past 6 months I believe. In fact I think he enrolled but dropped out)
   He quit or dropped out of everything he tried. Including life itself. He actually believed his "300" score was true and he was "perfect" . Smh That went to his head and then he cried the rest of his life. He tried to sell his fake way of training but no one does it. They bought his books and stuff because everyone wanted a quicker way to get huge. But ole Mike failed to mention his anabolic steroid usage . And he did NOT train the way he preached.
     A genius?  Nope just another casualty of his own weak mind and ego.

Even Jesus was doubted.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: September 18, 2023, 01:50:04 AM »
Training HIT will allow you more time to post.
Yeah, but I'd go crazy like Mike.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: November 13, 2023, 07:07:25 AM »
A genuis? Then why is it that his methods do not work?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #249 on: November 13, 2023, 01:44:09 PM »
A genuis? Then why is it that his methods do not work?

Let it go. Mentzer died in 2001. Move on.