Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Big Ramy - 6 weeks out (last pic)  (Read 33024 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: 2014 Olympia - Big Ramy - 6 weeks out (last pic)
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2014, 02:47:11 AM »
I think the funny thing is how healthy Ramy looks

Thought I was crazy, but I saw the same thing. And his gut actually looks a tiny bit smaller than last year.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
Re: Last Pic of Big Ramy Before the Olympia , 6 weeks out
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2014, 02:55:53 AM »
Willing to bet u would have gotten the same results with 5k diet  :D

My boy Andrew worked with fak for quite a while, had him eating 10k of food also, he's now doing his own diet and helps tons of competitors out here in the dallas area and others also. All I'm saying is u prob could have gotten the same results with less, another npc comp here jonathan irrizary does the same. Not trying to start shit with u just a thought

Btw ask your coach about Andrew Vu

Good physique u got! Good luck

Fak knows what he's doing and so do I. My results have been insane. Read my other post and thanks.

Also want to add 10k only lasted 2 weeks then I adjusted to my bodies insulin sensitivity level weekly

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2014, 03:45:34 AM »

Im going to explain in detail the reason for so many calories along with the diet. This is the number that works for my needs, which took learning how my body operates. I am an ecto. I want to stress there is no 1 size fits all for cals

I think a mistake people make is trying to intake super crazy amounts of protein to gain. Dieting, sure, it spares muscle and you have to really isolate, control and time carbs and fats. Bulking your fats and carbs will spare your protein so no need to go nuts. I actually focus MORE on fats and carbs than protein while bulking while insuring i reach a target amount of protein.

I started this bulk in a rebound stage which makes it very easy to bulk. This is the BEST time to bulk. At that point my body was below its accepted bodyfat % and was hoarding a higher % of nutrients than usual, i was just directing it where i want it to go. The faster my bodyfat climbs the less sensitive i become and the less nutrients my body will be looking to process and absorb. This is why its important i direct all nutrients where I want them to go and insure its all going to adding muscle while staying leaner. I cannot prevent bodyfat gain with the surplus that i was at (around 10k a day) but i can slow its accumulation with precise training, eating, *supplements* and timing. As long as i can keep my bodyfat below my setpoint and time/portion my macro's I will continue to grow at an accelerated rate.

When I started the bulk at 10,000 cals it consisted of..

- 8 whole eggs + 8 whites cooked in smart balance butter, 6 slices toast and 5 packets instant grits and add fat free cheese.

- 14oz chicken in teriyaki sauce over top 3-4cups of white rice and veggies.

- 4 Greek Yogurts (14g pro per) 8oz whites mixed with 1 scoop chocolate whey isolate and any carb snack i choose up to 200g.

- 12oz whites + 1 scoop choco whey sits on my bathroom sink for when i wake to piss middle of night.

- Junk meals were pork roll egg wheese w french toast and quesadillas, Mcdonalds (3mcdble 3 mcchicken 2 fri 2 apple pie 6 cookie) or 2 dominos medium pizza w 8oz white/1scp whey shake. All are probably 3,000+ alone.

When i felt backed up badly i'd wake and put down 32oz water and 3 cups coffee before eating anything (probably shit 2x) and I was good to go....I'd wait 1-2 hours until I felt clear

Then....

Sensitivity started to decline and I was feeling less like i was going to pop nearing 250lbs...so i just added a nutrient shuttling *supplement* *wink* in small amounts at key times with pre/intra/post shakes. Fats were then kept away from that *supplement* and restricted to  bfast and dinner. Then I started to slowly taper the carbs lower...and kept adjusting.

I'm now 20lbs heavier at my 3 week out condition then when I started the bulk. (all done in a span of 3 months so far)

This is how you grow into a show.

Great post mate, very informative. Enormous build as well good luck with your card

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2014, 03:51:58 AM »

Im going to explain in detail the reason for so many calories along with the diet. This is the number that works for my needs, which took learning how my body operates. I am an ecto. I want to stress there is no 1 size fits all for cals

I think a mistake people make is trying to intake super crazy amounts of protein to gain. Dieting, sure, it spares muscle and you have to really isolate, control and time carbs and fats. Bulking your fats and carbs will spare your protein so no need to go nuts. I actually focus MORE on fats and carbs than protein while bulking while insuring i reach a target amount of protein.

I started this bulk in a rebound stage which makes it very easy to bulk. This is the BEST time to bulk. At that point my body was below its accepted bodyfat % and was hoarding a higher % of nutrients than usual, i was just directing it where i want it to go. The faster my bodyfat climbs the less sensitive i become and the less nutrients my body will be looking to process and absorb. This is why its important i direct all nutrients where I want them to go and insure its all going to adding muscle while staying leaner. I cannot prevent bodyfat gain with the surplus that i was at (around 10k a day) but i can slow its accumulation with precise training, eating, *supplements* and timing. As long as i can keep my bodyfat below my setpoint and time/portion my macro's I will continue to grow at an accelerated rate.

- 8 whole eggs + 8 whites cooked in smart balance butter, 6 slices toast and 5 packets instant grits and add fat free cheese.

- 4 Greek Yogurts (14g pro per) 8oz whites mixed with 1 scoop chocolate whey isolate and any carb snack i choose up to 200g.

- 12oz whites + 1 scoop choco whey sits on my bathroom sink for when i wake to piss middle of night.

- Junk meals were pork roll egg wheese w french toast and quesadillas, Mcdonalds (3mcdble 3 mcchicken 2 fri 2 apple pie 6 cookie) or 2 dominos medium pizza w 8oz white/1scp whey shake. All are probably 3,000+ alone.

When i felt backed up badly i'd wake and put down 32oz water and 3 cups coffee before eating anything (probably shit 2x) and I was good to go....I'd wait 1-2 hours until I felt clear

Then....

Sensitivity started to decline and I was feeling less like i was going to pop nearing 250lbs...so i just added a nutrient shuttling *supplement* *wink* in small amounts at key times with pre/intra/post shakes. Fats were then kept away from that *supplement* and restricted to  bfast and dinner. Then I started to slowly taper the carbs lower...and kept adjusting.

I'm now 20lbs heavier at my 3 week out condition then when I started the bulk. (all done in a span of 3 months so far)

Amazing, if I ate 6000 cals a day for a month I would just be a fat fuck.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2014, 03:57:35 AM »

This alone pretty much covers the bulk of my daily carb and protein intake. I just can't eat, my digestive system doesn't do big meals and high cals.

S

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2014, 03:59:05 AM »

Then....

Great knowledge drop and physique, that's a shit ton of food but yeah gotta eat big to be big. What's the macro breakdown per day on that diet? Looks about 500 G protein not sure about fat or carbs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2014, 04:14:10 AM »
NOBODY needs 10,000 calories..............th e body cannot process it and most will be excreted, or stored as fat,unless you are running a marathon or two per day.

Ridiculous Outdated Concept Of Peace
 ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2014, 04:19:23 AM »
NOBODY needs 10,000 calories..............th e body cannot process it and most will be excreted, or stored as fat,unless you are running a marathon or two per day.

;D ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2014, 04:21:09 AM »

If you are eating 10,000 cals EVERY DAY then you must be burning it off in some ways or you would just get fatter and fatter.
for someone weighing 200lbs at 5'8 LBM your BMR would be around 3000 so 10,000 cals would accumilate 2lb of fat a DAY, or huge pyramid shits.
Is the fact that this doesnt happen down to insulin use?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2014, 04:23:02 AM »
;D ;)
Seriosly bro,back in the day,guys would always brag about the insane amounts of food they would consume.

When they dieted down afterwards,not much if any muscle size was gained at all.

Just another thing for guys to brag about.

Like who really cares if you ingested 65.5 bananas and 3 gallons of milk?   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2014, 04:25:08 AM »
If you are eating 10,000 cals EVERY DAY then you must be burning it off in some ways or you would just get fatter and fatter.
for someone weighing 200lbs at 5'8 LBM your BMR would be around 3000 so 10,000 cals would accumilate 2lb of fat a DAY, or huge pyramid shits.
The fact that it doesn`t happen is that nobody can do it for a long enough time period.

Who in the fuck would look forward to eat 10K in food every fucking day ???

You`d have to be friggin` insane to even want to try it.  

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2014, 04:28:48 AM »
A typical clean eating day in off-season for would look something like this, any idea how many cals here roughly?

meal 1; 6 whole eggs soft boiled of scrambled
            porridge with cup oatmeal, whole milk, coconut oil, banana
            couple slices soda bread with almond butter if appetite is good

meal 2; 2 chicken breasts grilled
           1/2 cup uncooked measure rice
           salad
           yoghurt

post workout; 2scps cyclic dextrin, 2 scps whey

meal 3 1lb steak grilled or fried in coconut oil
          1/2 cup rice

meal 4 10 oz fresh fish grilled
           bowl wholemeal pasta with tomato sauce and cheese

meal 5 6 whole eggs boiled
          1 pot cottage cheese

plus a litre of whole milk

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2014, 04:29:30 AM »

Well if u look at tristenesco's coach Fak the dude hasn't competed in yrs, most likely retired but still walks around 250+ at 5'5 ::) the vanity , heart attack waiting to happen

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2014, 04:30:17 AM »
A typical clean eating day in off-season for would look something like this, any idea how many cals here roughly?

salad
           yoghurt

1/2 cup rice

1 pot cottage cheese
how bigs your bowl?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2014, 04:30:36 AM »

salad
           yoghurt

1/2 cup rice

1 pot cottage cheese
That`s much more sane......I could almost eat that much and I`m old,tiny,and frail!  :D

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2014, 04:31:05 AM »
Great knowledge drop and physique, that's a shit ton of food but yeah gotta eat big to be big. What's the macro breakdown per day on that diet? Looks about 500 G protein not sure about fat or carbs.

I didn't keep track of macros at that stage, I wound up at 10k cals based off what kept my muscles full and the mirror.

Regarding Wes, did you even read my post? I've gained 20lbs in 3 months now sitting at the same BF  I started which was 6-7%

This is why I don't share shit. Why bother.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2014, 04:32:38 AM »
I didn't keep track of macros at that stage, I wound up at 10k cals based off what kept my muscles full and the mirror.

Regarding Wes, did you even read my post? I've gained 20lbs in 3 months now sitting at the same BF  I started which was 6-7%

You have been training now a number of years yet you believe you have added 20lb of new muscle in 3 months?

And eating well in excess of your daily cals and not gained any fat at all?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2014, 04:35:01 AM »
how bigs your bowl?

its often a slightly heaped plate actually think 100-150gms carbs there

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2014, 04:35:08 AM »
You have been training now a number of years yet you believe you have added 20lb of new muscle in 3 months?

I never said it was all new.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2014, 04:36:24 AM »
The fact that it doesn`t happen is that nobody can do it for a long enough time period.

Who in the fuck would look forward to eat 10K in food every fucking day ???

You`d have to be friggin` insane to even want to try it.  

Agreed, thats alot of food and I'm sure most of the food is not fun to eat.  The guy is a serious dedicated BBer and the guy is being transparent with you about his diet, and obviously it worked. Why scoff like a bitch?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2014, 04:36:30 AM »

Regarding Wes, did you even read my post? I've gained 20lbs in 3 months now sitting at the same BF  I started which was 6-7%

Of course I read your post,but I still can`t beleive the 20 new pounds of muscle added.

If it`s true,not calling you a liar, (just doubting that it`s all muscle as opposed to being fat and water also) congrats and props.

At any rate,kick some ass in Pittsburgh dude.

All the best.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2014, 04:36:49 AM »

Curious how old are u and whats your stats? Height and weight?

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2014, 04:40:30 AM »

And eating well in excess of your daily cals and not gained any fat at all?

In my post I said its impossible not to gain fat while in that big of a surplus.

But with the right timing, training and supplements it can be kept to a minimum.

I also stated I only stayed at 10k for 2 weeks. The food and supplements have constantly changed since then

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2014, 04:41:39 AM »
That puts a whole new slant on things.

It`s quite easy to regain previously lost muscle mass,but damned near impossible at the level of your development to add 20 new pounds in a decade,never mind a mere 3 months.