Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390418 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #9125 on: January 23, 2024, 12:40:36 PM »
are you using the auto enhance button?

where is this button and does it help?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9126 on: January 23, 2024, 12:53:07 PM »
just measured my arm and i have gained one full inch on it in 14 days

it's now 16.5

i will go to 17 and maybe 18

a buck 75 am i to hit 17 inches i bet i'll weigh buck 82ish to hit 17 and to hit 18 a buck 95ish

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9127 on: January 23, 2024, 01:30:25 PM »
I absolutely do not have any charges not any conviction any charges at all in Wake County or anywhere else for assaulting any females ever by all means go pull the court records. I have no charges for assault on a woman anywhere in the world. I have passed multiple certified background checks done by actual companies going on actual court records that is what counts not whatever the fuck Joswift googles. The courts will attest by certified document that I have no charges or convictions.

you said you had no charges in Wake county FULL STOP there was never an accusation of beating women in wake county, you added that bit on.

I proved you wrong, now its back to the semantics again.
The only thing anyone has to explain ever to anyone is the official court record I have no charges much less convictions in Wake county or Dare County official court records are all that matter

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9128 on: January 23, 2024, 01:34:23 PM »
I absolutely do not have any charges not any conviction any charges at all in Wake County or anywhere else for assaulting any females ever by all means go pull the court records. I have no charges for assault on a woman anywhere in the world. I have passed multiple certified background checks done by actual companies going on actual court records that is what counts not whatever the fuck Joswift googles. The courts will attest by certified document that I have no charges or convictions.

You have been charged and convicted of multiple offences, you plead guilty to most of them

Your track record is almost unbelieveable, the driving offences alone should have made sure you never got behind the wheel of a car

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9129 on: January 23, 2024, 01:37:48 PM »
you said you had no charges in Wake county FULL STOP there was never an accusation of beating women in wake county, you added that bit on.

I proved you wrong, now its back to the semantics again.

Again by all means pull an actual court house record of me being charged or convicted of a crime I will wait. My record is clean

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9130 on: January 23, 2024, 01:39:30 PM »
Again by all means pull an actual court house record of me being charged or convicted of a crime I will wait
Its public knowledge Brian, I would have to pay for court records

Are you saying all the charges and convictions on the document I posted are false?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9131 on: January 23, 2024, 01:40:51 PM »
There was a quote from another site where Brian said he got a good lawyer and plead down on everything.

Is that part in denial?
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9132 on: January 23, 2024, 01:41:29 PM »
Brians first ever post on the forum
I haven't lifted upper body in 6 weeks due to injury but today was first pool day so had to check status. 215lbs and 5foot10 not huge not small not shredded not fat but kind of in shape at 43? I can't even tell anymore.

That was the ripped pec you got 4 weeks earlier trying to drag your ex out of the car was it not?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #9133 on: January 23, 2024, 01:42:07 PM »
Bhanky,
Who is your lawyer?
Getbiggers need good representation.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9134 on: January 23, 2024, 01:42:59 PM »
There was a quote from another site where Brian said he got a good lawyer and plead down on everything.

Is that part in denial?
yep, he now claims clean record, he has never had a fucking background check, the driving offences alone would fail him
Driving with no licence on one of them, thats jail time in the UK

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9135 on: January 23, 2024, 01:43:17 PM »
I don't have to argue with you guys about charges that don't exist by all means pay the money and get an actual record from the courthouse or pay a professional background company to do it. My record is clean you are just slandering me.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9136 on: January 23, 2024, 01:44:58 PM »
Brians first ever post on the forum
That was the ripped pec you got 4 weeks earlier trying to drag your ex out of the car was it not?

"not small not shredded not fat but kind of in shape"

So he admitted he was just average. Nowadays he thinks he dwarfs and outlifts everyone and can ragdoll Mike Tyson.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9137 on: January 23, 2024, 01:46:18 PM »
I don't have to argue with you guys about charges that don't exist by all means pay the money and get an actual record from the courthouse or pay a professional background company to do it. My record is clean you are just slandering me.

well, you cant drive for shit hankins.... lmao i remember the violations hahahaha

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9138 on: January 23, 2024, 01:48:40 PM »

the word is libel, slander is when you say it.

And yopui would have to demonstrate that you had suffered los as far as your charcter goes.

That ship has sailed Brian, the courts know you are a kunt

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9139 on: January 23, 2024, 01:52:18 PM »

Then just FUCK off you FAGGOTT - You're not wanted or welcome here.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9140 on: January 23, 2024, 02:04:57 PM »
"not small not shredded not fat but kind of in shape"

So he admitted he was just average. Nowadays he thinks he dwarfs and outlifts everyone and can ragdoll Mike Tyson.

yep, he came in faking humbleness , his second post was as beta as you can get
Man please tell me I look so good people think its not real bwhaha I just feel really skinny and fat all the time I don't know

he even left the gay door open, not like his pretend hatered for anthing homo
I definitely don't use any opiods lol and I guess my next pic will be a back pic. I have lats just not spreading them in this pic. Also its sunny outside hence the baseball cap although yes at 43 I am thinning. I didn't realize the blue shorts would bring my sexuality into question but I am hetro and have a child. Although there is nothing wrong with someone identifying as a purple dinosaur to each their own

also admitted bald
I don’t know what gimmick you guys think this is or why I would post a picture of me if I could post a picture of anyone. but yes it’s really me that’s reallt my pool and my hair is really thinning . It’s raining right now so no upside down cups. That pic was from that day yes every couple years I post a pic on the internet and ask for feedback on progress I thought that was normal They are all still always me and from the day I post them. I got kicked of other board  for having an opinion so now I am here. I am even using my real name

I especially love the lie on this one
Its kind of embarrassing  I was closing a car door when someone threw their body into it tearing my pec. It was not during training

if he had been closing the car door from the inside it would have been his left pec not his right
He did claim he was trying to get away at the time
They were trying to pry my door open and pull me out of the car but whatever I will be back but yeah sucks went from using big boy weights to the 25lbers now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9141 on: January 23, 2024, 02:06:12 PM »
I have had several background checks for jobs the last few years they share the results with you. I have detail for every state I have lived in they checked them all county state federal district etc etc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9142 on: January 23, 2024, 02:09:07 PM »
I have had several background checks for jobs the last few years they share the results with you. I have detail for every state I have lived in they checked them all county state federal district etc etc

If they see GB you are screwed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9143 on: January 23, 2024, 02:14:08 PM »
If you have had no convictions why did you have a probation officer?
My probation officer is actually kind of cool always telling me stories about criminals he had to fight when they resisted arrest. I am a pacifist compared to him. He would understand.
Probation officers
Work with offenders "post-conviction," after they're tried and found guilty of federal crimes and after they're released from prison. Help ensure that offenders released to the community obey the law rather than commit further crimes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9144 on: January 23, 2024, 02:20:16 PM »
Double Secret Probation Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9145 on: January 23, 2024, 02:21:21 PM »
This makes 2 days in a row where Jeff has exposed a shitload of Hankys lies.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9146 on: January 23, 2024, 02:22:01 PM »
If they see GB you are screwed

No that is not how is works. No one gives a fuck about GB and the nonsense you idiots type. I have passed multiple professional backgrounds in the last few years. You guys can spend all day claiming I am a serial killer it does not matter. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9147 on: January 23, 2024, 02:30:00 PM »
If you have had no convictions why did you have a probation officer?Probation officers
Work with offenders "post-conviction," after they're tried and found guilty of federal crimes and after they're released from prison. Help ensure that offenders released to the community obey the law rather than commit further crimes.

He even called him a parole officer for a while.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9148 on: January 23, 2024, 02:34:54 PM »

What type of search was that, a fucking drive by?

You had a probation officer FFS.

and thats page 5 of 23 pages, seems a lot of pages for a "nothing found" search

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9149 on: January 23, 2024, 02:38:06 PM »
Heavy duty

Gheyest Star Trek Cosplay ever

Just surrender to the peaceful coma, dont resist it.

Gently brutal

it's me on test and dbol this past summer

T