Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 191894 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3850 on: December 14, 2023, 06:28:34 PM »
yes this is up to today info
im waiting to have a chat with the mother of his son

Great 👍
Good man

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3851 on: December 14, 2023, 06:29:11 PM »
The police report where she called the cops to his house was on here at some point a while back.  I recall Hnaky being a dick to the cop in it, something about not ringing the doorbell.

ill see if i can locate the report,....i know who had it, maybe they still do
ill post it if i can get it

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3852 on: December 14, 2023, 06:34:04 PM »
i thought the reason for the move was wife got a new job in Raleigh.  Hence the new house.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3853 on: December 14, 2023, 08:33:16 PM »
DITBAB is fckn terrified of me, lol

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3854 on: December 14, 2023, 08:49:38 PM »
DITBAB is fckn terrified of me, lol

Gonna give you a pro tip here
Multiple people messaged me knowing I'll say anything to anyone saying that whole ditbab thing is lame

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3855 on: December 14, 2023, 09:10:29 PM »
Soooooooooooooooooo
Brians dad cheated on the wife with a sidepiece eventually dumping haggard wife for said piece

William "Bill" Wood Hankins, 68, passed away suddenly at home Sunday, January 31, 2010.

Bill was born July 12, 1941, in Springfield, Illinois, to Wood E. and Sara Hankins. Bill's early childhood included spending time sailing with his family, growing up in New Orleans and Miami, ultimately graduating from Coral Gables High School, class of 1959. After graduating from Duke University in 1963, Bill joined the Navy, where he was a lieutenant for several years before leaving the Navy for private practice. As a Certified Public Accountant, Bill initially worked in Washington, D.C. for Ernst and Young, where he met and married Beverly Healy. In 1972, Bill received a Master of Business Administration from George Washington University. In 1975, they moved to Charlottesville, where they had two sons, Douglas and Brian. Bill worked at Amvest Corporation for more than 30 years, where he was the Senior Vice President Financial Planning before retiring in 2004.

Retirement allowed Bill to focus on the many things he enjoyed in life, including kayaking, traveling, sailing, history, genealogy, and community service. One of those enjoyments, kayaking, led Bill to join the Coastal Canoeists in 1991. It was through this that Bill met his beloved companion, Ann Lankey. Together Bill and Ann discovered that they had many of the same interests, including a never ending desire to explore new places and cultures. His family recalls many a fond memory where Bill and Ann would take that unexpected detour just to see what was around the next corner. Bill and Ann enjoyed spending time with their children and grandchildren
[/u], often making frequent trips to Washington, D.C. and Maine.

THEIR children? THEIR grandchildren? They met in retirement and didnt have kids obviously. No wonder Brian calls Ems kids HIS kids too, its hereditary. Retarded

Was his dad awarded the Rhodes scholarship while he was at Duke, after he left the Navy or when he was getting his MBA?

Even if dad “only” graduated from Duke and then had a distinguished military career those are note worthy accomplishments. Why would someone feel the need to embellish this with such an absurd claim that he was a Rhodes Scholar?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3856 on: December 14, 2023, 09:22:47 PM »
Gonna give you a pro tip here
Multiple people messaged me knowing I'll say anything to anyone saying that whole ditbab thing is lame

lol. I get it, but I’m not trying to be cool. It summarizes brian pretty well and I already know I’m pretty lame!! 🤓☹️

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3857 on: December 14, 2023, 10:09:13 PM »
Jackpot

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #3858 on: December 15, 2023, 01:28:59 AM »
very hurtful to see these doc's. ive been lurking since someone from the-gram sent me here with hurtful awful comments.
brian and i had sex a few times in my office, but thats about it. he gets a rager when discussing nude men.
then i took his pucker to pound town. just trying to end the talk and come out here with the truth.

pat
https://www.patricksmobileautomotiverepair.com/auto-services

;D ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3859 on: December 15, 2023, 03:14:47 AM »
Hahaha welcome Patrick Spaulding. Good to have you here.

Please feel free to share more intimate details about your relationships with Brian Wood Healy Hankins.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3860 on: December 15, 2023, 04:15:11 AM »
Was his dad awarded the Rhodes scholarship while he was at Duke, after he left the Navy or when he was getting his MBA?

Even if dad “only” graduated from Duke and then had a distinguished military career those are note worthy accomplishments. Why would someone feel the need to embellish this with such an absurd claim that he was a Rhodes Scholar?

Because I actually saw the paperwork I don't know if he was awarded and didn't go or what

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3861 on: December 15, 2023, 04:17:49 AM »
Jackpot

And yet no mention of MDMA you lying piece of shit. And if you check with the court house they have no record of my arrest as this was dismissed and expunged. It will not show up on a background check it can not legally be used against me in court or anywhere else. I never even went to court. She blew a .328 that day and I was sober it was mid day for fuck sake. The State of NC and the County of Dare will not verify this it is an expunged record it does not officially exist. It is not on my FBI record.

Now you go spend your day writing gay filth to men online

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3862 on: December 15, 2023, 04:41:08 AM »

Because I actually saw the paperwork I don't know if he was awarded and didn't go or what

I thought you said it was a certificate that you saw.

Now it is "paperwork" ?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #3863 on: December 15, 2023, 04:49:08 AM »
My favorite is the part where the officer recognized Mr. Hankins from previous incidents at the home.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3864 on: December 15, 2023, 04:49:58 AM »
I thought you said it was a certificate that you saw.

Now it is "paperwork" ?

Is there a difference? I saw a piece of paper that was maybe the size of a normal sheet of paper it was inside some kind of presentation folder like an award or certificate and I thought it said Rhodes Scholarship is it possible it was some other national scholarship and I mixed them up? Sure it was 20 years ago in a trunk in the attic. If it wasn't Rhodes it was one of the ones they announce in school when someone gets awarded it as I had heard of it before. He did graduate from Duke he probably had a lot of academic awards but he also graduated from high school in 1959 I can't just look up his online records. Since then he has passed and my mother has sold that house and moved so no I can't just ask him or go look in the trunk and check today or I would.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3865 on: December 15, 2023, 04:50:04 AM »
And yet no mention of MDMA you lying piece of shit. And if you check with the court house they have no record of my arrest as this was dismissed and expunged. It will not show up on a background check it can not legally be used against me in court or anywhere else. I never even went to court. She blew a .328 that day and I was sober it was mid day for fuck sake. The State of NC and the County of Dare will not verify this it is an expunged record it does not officially exist. It is not on my FBI record.

Now you go spend your day writing gay filth to men online

Why were you uncontrollably screaming and insulting the police? 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #3866 on: December 15, 2023, 04:51:20 AM »

Clearly you have never dealt with a fall-down drunk before SC.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3867 on: December 15, 2023, 04:51:49 AM »
My favorite is the part where the officer recognized Mr. Hankins from previous incidents at the home.

Which is why it was dismissed when she blew a .328 and the responding officers spoke to the DA about her history. She would get wasted and be in the yard screaming at clouds calling the cops or the hospital eod.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3868 on: December 15, 2023, 04:52:14 AM »
very hurtful to see these doc's. ive been lurking since someone from the-gram sent me here with hurtful awful comments.
brian and i had sex a few times in my office, but thats about it. he gets a rager when discussing nude men.
then i took his pucker to pound town. just trying to end the talk and come out here with the truth.

pat
https://www.patricksmobileautomotiverepair.com/auto-services

:D ;D

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3869 on: December 15, 2023, 04:52:51 AM »

I wasn't they lied as always. Can we all admit there is no mention of MDMA anywhere and Josh has been lying for years now????????? Wes also claimed to have seen MDMA in a police report in fact half a dozen of you have claimed that yet shockingly no mention of MDMA or me being intoxicated in anyway. You have all just been lying.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #3870 on: December 15, 2023, 04:53:46 AM »
Which is why it was dismissed when she blew a .328 and the responding officers spoke to the DA about her history. She would get wasted and be in the yard screaming at clouds calling the cops or the hospital eod.

Impressive that you remember the BA level to three decimal places but can't remember if you did 7 reps vs. 11 or if the certificate/paper-work said Rhodes Scholar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3871 on: December 15, 2023, 04:53:49 AM »
I wasn't they lied as always. Can we all admit there is no mention of MDMA anywhere and Josh has been lying for years now?????????

So the entire report is a lie from the police? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3872 on: December 15, 2023, 04:55:35 AM »
So the entire report is a lie from the police?

Most of it yes and yet they still do not mention MDMA again do you see the words MDMA anywhere fuck no you don't just another lie made up by Josh and then confirmed and repeated by his followers you keep saying dont bother Josh why because he is going to talk dirty to me online? Fuck Josh and Fuck you as well for supporting that POS and confirming his lies all the time.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3873 on: December 15, 2023, 05:05:11 AM »
I made up an official police report and magically guessed a real officers name? Wow I'm good. Angela is dead cause getbig upset you. Hi to Patrick Spaulding  :D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3874 on: December 15, 2023, 05:05:25 AM »
Most of it yes and yet they still do not mention MDMA again do you see the words MDMA anywhere fuck no you don't just another lie made up by Josh and then confirmed and repeated by his followers you keep saying dont bother Josh why because he is going to talk dirty to me online? Fuck Josh and Fuck you as well for supporting that POS and confirming his lies all the time.

faggit