Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 195787 times)

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3825 on: December 14, 2023, 12:14:14 PM »
here it is
https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2022/06/man-charged-in-kula-womans-murder-held-without-bail/

must be something about the name Brian-----He said Sherrell also told police that “when he realized that the victim was in serious condition, he took electrical wires in some misguided attempt to do an at-home treatment and electrocuted her several times in the chest.”
the dog in family guy is called brian too and he is a major league scumbag (alcoholic lowlife motherfucking homosexual deadbeat with a huge chip on his shoulder, self loathing because of low intelect, bad genetics and entitlement)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3826 on: December 14, 2023, 12:22:14 PM »
Hankins beat her up multiple times, then when she knew she was gonna get killed, he didnt do a thing when he could have and blamed it on getbig
I dare anyone to find a bigger piece of shit than hankins

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3827 on: December 14, 2023, 12:24:29 PM »
Hankins beat her up multiple times, then when she knew she was gonna get killed, he didnt do a thing when he could have and blamed it on getbig
I dare anyone to find a bigger piece of shit than hankins

He brought all this present pain on himself.  Em was a FNG moron getting involved with him in the first place and probably looked at him as one of those people who could be reformed through the Drug Court.  Then he probably went right back to drugs and got abusive and kicking the dog, smacking her around raging about GB posts, etc. 

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3828 on: December 14, 2023, 12:25:34 PM »
you let her die Brian, you could have helped,,,,,,you let her die

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3829 on: December 14, 2023, 12:56:06 PM »
you let her die Brian, you could have helped,,,,,,you let her die
considering she looks much better than expected, she must have had severe self esteem issues to stoop to brian territory

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3830 on: December 14, 2023, 01:30:55 PM »

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3831 on: December 14, 2023, 01:31:46 PM »

would be more accurate still if he was not facing the camera but a screen with getbig

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3832 on: December 14, 2023, 01:36:03 PM »
Im exponentially close to finding the identity of the mother of Brians kid---just waiting for someone to get back to me

can you fucking imagine the freeflow of info im going to have about what he really does?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3833 on: December 14, 2023, 01:40:03 PM »
oh fuck
so his wife is not shown as working at the drug court anymore, even on her linkedin it closed
also, she is not in the staff directory anymore

the plot thickens

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3834 on: December 14, 2023, 01:44:39 PM »
Im exponentially close to finding the identity of the mother of Brians kid---just waiting for someone to get back to me

can you fucking imagine the freeflow of info im going to have about what he really does?

reminds me of this

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3835 on: December 14, 2023, 01:46:36 PM »
the dog in family guy is called brian too and he is a major league scumbag (alcoholic lowlife motherfucking homosexual deadbeat with a huge chip on his shoulder, self loathing because of low intelect, bad genetics and entitlement)

You've just described Bianca Bhanky to a T.

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3836 on: December 14, 2023, 01:47:57 PM »
You've just described Bianca Bhanky to a T.
it's pretty wild how that dog is a perfect image of brian

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3837 on: December 14, 2023, 01:51:08 PM »
I told you the record was under review then instead of waiting for the review you went on their website and declared it the record hence arguing about it on social media which is against their rules. What could have been a simple oversight on their end is now an issue because you are attacking them and arguing about a lift. I will probably get banned from the organization now as they will think your fake profile is me. You are a hateful prick

hows that world record holding up? Still waiting for SCN to post it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3838 on: December 14, 2023, 01:51:35 PM »
oh fuck
so his wife is not shown as working at the drug court anymore, even on her linkedin it closed

the plot thickens

!!! This is upto date info ?

Where's DITBAB to answer ?
No doubt having his arese reemed again.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3839 on: December 14, 2023, 02:04:40 PM »

yes this is up to today info
im waiting to have a chat with the mother of his son

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3840 on: December 14, 2023, 02:43:01 PM »
oh fuck

the plot thickens

Weren't they moving?
Y

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3841 on: December 14, 2023, 03:02:36 PM »
Weren't they moving?

Ya but there's more going on

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3842 on: December 14, 2023, 05:04:09 PM »
DITBAB- where are you?????   Why don’t you address these things? You run from conflict …. You fckn pussy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3843 on: December 14, 2023, 05:06:48 PM »

Everything has crashed down.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3844 on: December 14, 2023, 06:01:00 PM »
for all the new members and such this place is a wasteland

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3845 on: December 14, 2023, 06:13:49 PM »
Soooooooooooooooooo
Brians dad cheated on the wife with a sidepiece eventually dumping haggard wife for said piece

William "Bill" Wood Hankins, 68, passed away suddenly at home Sunday, January 31, 2010.

Bill was born July 12, 1941, in Springfield, Illinois, to Wood E. and Sara Hankins. Bill's early childhood included spending time sailing with his family, growing up in New Orleans and Miami, ultimately graduating from Coral Gables High School, class of 1959. After graduating from Duke University in 1963, Bill joined the Navy, where he was a lieutenant for several years before leaving the Navy for private practice. As a Certified Public Accountant, Bill initially worked in Washington, D.C. for Ernst and Young, where he met and married Beverly Healy. In 1972, Bill received a Master of Business Administration from George Washington University. In 1975, they moved to Charlottesville, where they had two sons, Douglas and Brian. Bill worked at Amvest Corporation for more than 30 years, where he was the Senior Vice President Financial Planning before retiring in 2004.

Retirement allowed Bill to focus on the many things he enjoyed in life, including kayaking, traveling, sailing, history, genealogy, and community service. One of those enjoyments, kayaking, led Bill to join the Coastal Canoeists in 1991. It was through this that Bill met his beloved companion, Ann Lankey. Together Bill and Ann discovered that they had many of the same interests, including a never ending desire to explore new places and cultures. His family recalls many a fond memory where Bill and Ann would take that unexpected detour just to see what was around the next corner. Bill and Ann enjoyed spending time with their children and grandchildren
[/u], often making frequent trips to Washington, D.C. and Maine.

THEIR children? THEIR grandchildren? They met in retirement and didnt have kids obviously. No wonder Brian calls Ems kids HIS kids too, its hereditary. Retarded

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3846 on: December 14, 2023, 06:17:15 PM »
 :D :D

brian hankins
@PaiaKiter
·
Dec 17, 2020
She is 150lbs she would get crushed BJJ is a worthless suicide style in the streets. Getting taken down and slammed on cement is a problem when you are outweighed by 50lbs

brian hankins
@PaiaKiter
·
Dec 17, 2020
Again I am not saying I am ready to go against a young trained guy my size but give me a 50lbs weight advantage and I am going to win. I may be 43 but I look like a Yoel Romero 43

brian hankins
@PaiaKiter
·
Dec 16, 2020
I would push Mcreggors shit in he is too small

sure likes his ass fucking references

brian hankins
@PaiaKiter
·
Dec 16, 2020
Replying to
@charlescrr

@jakepaul
 and 2 others
Royce Gracie got his shit pushed in by 170lb Matt Hughes

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3847 on: December 14, 2023, 06:24:43 PM »
What happened to Beverly Healey after DadHanky met Ann?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3848 on: December 14, 2023, 06:25:45 PM »
number of years ago some chick was sleeping on the beach near hankys place and he took her in (his story not mine). Anyways, eventually he beat the living shit out of her, theres an actual police report that has been shown on here of the situation, hanks told the police she was drunk and got bruised up from running into doors. Anyways yatta yatta he has good lawyers got out of it
She moves to Hawaii and ends up with another abusive guy (I think his name was Brian too, its in the news). She phones hankins for help to get out of the situation out of Hawaii (wtf is she thinking), he tells her no and, and I need you to understand the following reason are his words not mine,....he says hes too upset by getbig to do anything for her

2 days later she is found dead and burned to death
Ill see if I can dig the news story out
A member on getbig still has the police report I believe, fuck knows what I was thinking not keeping it

edit---i cant find the case, ill keep looking, the details were discussed on here in some thread

The police report where she called the cops to his house was on here at some point a while back.  I recall Hnaky being a dick to the cop in it, something about not ringing the doorbell.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3849 on: December 14, 2023, 06:28:31 PM »
What happened to Beverly Healey after DadHanky met Ann?

she musta got a stack of cash cause she built a nice house ground up so she could be next to baby boy Brian