• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: SCN
« Reply #875 on: July 23, 2023, 09:24:07 AM »
Just letting them know how proud I am of you getting your world record

No harm in that Brian

Or do you have something to hide?

I told you it was under review probably because Getbig people like yourself have been harassing them talking shit so of course you harass them hoping to influence their decision. What you can’t do is change the fact I curled 75 kilo and it was judged a good lift.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #876 on: July 23, 2023, 09:33:33 AM »
I told you it was under review probably because Getbig people like yourself have been harassing them talking shit so of course you harass them hoping to influence their decision. What you can’t do is change the fact I curled 75 kilo and it was judged a good lift.

Nope

I just let everyone on there know you had hit the world record at that meet

Im surprised you didnt post the video yourself
Any reason why you didnt?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #877 on: July 23, 2023, 09:37:45 AM »
See, he keeps arguing about irrelevant stuff, but NEVER SAYS WHY IT IS BEING REVIEWED.

This reminds me of the whole score-sheet debacle where he did all this stuff behind the scenes challenging it, yelling at judges, etc but never told anyone until it was outed somehow a long time later.

This is the nail in his coffin

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #878 on: July 23, 2023, 09:42:39 AM »
Just letting them know how proud I am of you getting your world record

No harm in that Brian

Or do you have something to hide?
you are a stalker, why not keep it on here  ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: July 23, 2023, 09:45:38 AM »
you are a stalker, why not keep it on here  ::)

Im congratulating Brian on his world record

Im sure all his friends at SCN will wish him the best
Why shouldnt I post his video, Brian is way too modest to post it himself
Site does seem a little quiet though

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: July 23, 2023, 09:47:21 AM »
Its not recognised = no lift

I did 80k this morning in my basement

I win

There is no dispute on the lift but just make up whatever lies you want

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: July 23, 2023, 09:48:31 AM »
There is no dispute on the lift but just make up whatever lies you want
so why isnt it a world record?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #882 on: July 23, 2023, 09:49:14 AM »
Im congratulating Brian on his world record

Im sure all his friends at SCN will wish him the best

Site does seem a littel quiet though
No you are a bellend
stop being such a retard & take your pills. It is not important to most on here what he did or not just bullying fuckwits like you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: July 23, 2023, 09:52:28 AM »
No you are a bellend
stop being such a retard & take your pills. It is not important to most on here what he did or not just bullying fuckwits like you.
bullying?

You cant bully someone online
You can just log off

Its a like a crying child telling their parents that people are bullying them online.
If I had a child like that I would just break their phone in half.

PS he loves the attention, good or bad makes no difference to him

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: July 23, 2023, 09:55:58 AM »
so why isnt it a world record?

The question that will never be answered.  Also:

When did you first learn it was being reviewed?

How many people were in your class?

Easy to do.  Fill in this blank:  "It is being reviewed by SCN because _______________."

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: July 23, 2023, 09:56:23 AM »
bullying?

You can just log off

Its a like a crying child telling their parents that people are bullying them online.

PS he loves the attention, good or bad makes no difference to him

Can SCN just log off or did you leave a harassing post on their wall you probably sent harassing emails as well ducking stalker as bad as Josh you going to call my mom next fucking loser

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #886 on: July 23, 2023, 09:57:44 AM »
bullying?

You can just log off

you stalk him offline.
I think OMR did a post on harassment of people & families offline.
For someone who admitted here you are scared to answer your front door..maybe you should calm down a bit and get therapy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: July 23, 2023, 09:59:08 AM »
The question that will never be answered.  Also:

When did you first learn it was being reviewed?

How many people were in your class?

Easy to do.  Fill in this blank:  "It is being reviewed by SCN because _______________."

The bylaws of the organization literally say not to discuss the stuff online me commenting on it could get me permanently banned. They said they would get back to me I am sure they will it could have been a mere oversight on their part but I am sure I will find out soon enough. Joswift harassing them is against their bylaws and if they think it’s me I might get perm banned asshole is trying to get me in trouble. It’s as bad as Josh contacting promoters and saying they shouldn’t let me compete.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #888 on: July 23, 2023, 10:01:42 AM »
Can SCN just log off or did you leave a harassing post on their wall you probably sent harassing emails as well ducking stalker as bad as Josh you going to call my mom next fucking loser
I think you both should keep it private.
Joeswift as he calls himself is a retard & has been banned from other forums.
ignore him or take legal action ..he has posted his name on here.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #889 on: July 23, 2023, 10:03:39 AM »
19 inch arms my balls hankins... gonna get killed for that alien in ur stomach lol.. u curled it tho.

He's known as "Girth Brooks" ...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #890 on: July 23, 2023, 10:05:28 AM »
Powered that curl right up though, very strong lift... I cant do it...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: July 23, 2023, 10:07:32 AM »
you stalk him offline.
I think OMR did a post on harassment of people & families offline.
For someone who admitted here you are scared to answer your front door..maybe you should calm down a bit and get therapy.

joon know me?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: July 23, 2023, 10:12:25 AM »
The bylaws of the organization literally say not to discuss the stuff online me commenting on it could get me permanently banned. They said they would get back to me I am sure they will it could have been a mere oversight on their part but I am sure I will find out soon enough. Joswift harassing them is against their bylaws and if they think it’s me I might get perm banned asshole is trying to get me in trouble. It’s as bad as Josh contacting promoters and saying they shouldn’t let me compete.
the rule on social media
Social Media
It is the responsibility of all members, officials and others associated with SCN Federation to maintain the dignity of the federation whenever communicating as participants in the SCN Federation. In particular, publicly complaining about officiating, calls made or other aspects of contests will not be tolerated. This can extend to posting a lift that was turned down with the explicit question of “don’t you think this was good?”, “should this have been turned down?” or similar. Any issues with judging or officials raised following a competition should be brought to the attention of the SCN Federation Presidents, Rules Chair, or other member of the board, but not made by public complaint. Similarly, social media “attacks” on certain groups of individuals in the context of anything to do with the SCN Federation, will absolutely not be tolerated. This will include, but not be limited to, email-based harassment, removal without cause from boards or sites associated with the SCN Federation (cause shall be determined ONLY by the board), mass “unfriending” or similar of individuals or groups, again, unless such individuals have been banned by the board, etc. Those involved in such social media-based harassment are subject to warning or suspension by the board, depending on the specifics of the infraction. Any harassment or slandering towards the SCN Federation team including ownership, will not be tolerated, up to and including a membership refund that will be issued to the athlete in question, and a permanent ban in the federation, due to said harassment or slandering.

where in there does it say you cant post your video on their website?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: July 23, 2023, 10:13:15 AM »
I just posted a video of your world record from the meet

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: July 23, 2023, 10:14:59 AM »

I said I broke the record by 11lbs and I did 5 kilo precisely nothing you say or any else says can change that

Actually SCN can change that. That’s why they are reviewing the record dumb dumb.
It’s not broken if it’s not officially recognized.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: July 23, 2023, 10:15:29 AM »
I think you both should keep it private.
Joeswift as he calls himself is a retard & has been banned from other forums.
ignore him or take legal action ..he has posted his name on here.
Legal action?

Giving my online friend credit for hitting a world record?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: July 23, 2023, 10:16:50 AM »
Actually SCN can change that. That’s why they are reviewing the record dumb dumb.
It’s not broken if it’s not officially recognized.

He broke the record, fact

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: July 23, 2023, 10:21:07 AM »

Now it could be an oversight?  But that you can discuss?  You should already be banned for discussing it by claiming it’s good and you had a world record.

I also think this Bylaws excuse is another lie

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: July 23, 2023, 10:21:11 AM »
I just posted a video of your world record from the meet

I told you the record was under review then instead of waiting for the review you went on their website and declared it the record hence arguing about it on social media which is against their rules. What could have been a simple oversight on their end is now an issue because you are attacking them and arguing about a lift. I will probably get banned from the organization now as they will think your fake profile is me. You are a hateful prick

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: July 23, 2023, 10:21:44 AM »

So the bylaws say don’t so the very thing you did do. Are you serious?

And you post on a website where everyone dislikes you that you broke the record when according to the bylaws you haven’t…..

You are dumb.