Author Topic: Thugzz. The world would be better without them.  (Read 6807 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
Thugzz. The world would be better without them.
« on: June 08, 2009, 06:57:40 PM »

Pure trash. Let me guess, it's society's fault right? Hope they were all inside when the building got demolished at the end.

Fuck liberals.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Thugzz. The world would be better without them.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 07:01:17 PM »

Pure trash. Let me guess, it's society's fault right? Hope they were all inside when the building got demolished at the end.

Fuck liberals.

reincarnation is a bitch for them, right back into the darkness shall they be reborn once they die young
A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 07:14:42 PM »

Fuck liberals.
Cabrini Green is about 4 miles north from where I live. This video is a pretty accurate portrait of how they live over there. Sad but True.

- Block!
?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 07:45:21 PM »
just think, if it were the other way around and the crackers where living in the same situation and the negros lived in the surburban nice neighborhoods...not smart to generalize like this.

jt
TEAM Nasser

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 07:51:12 PM »
just think, if it were the other way around and the crackers where living in the same situation and the negros lived in the surburban nice neighborhoods...not smart to generalize like this.

jt

If they lived in nice neighborhoods they would surely destroy them and saturate it with drugs and violence. No doubt about it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 07:53:56 PM »
If they lived in nice neighborhoods they would surely destroy them and saturate it with drugs and violence. No doubt about it.

why?  They don't respect their own neighborhoods because the houses and properties are already shitty.  Whites would do the same thing if they lived their, check out trailer parks, if blacks lived in a nice place and neighborhood they WOULD take care of it idiot god fuckin racist.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »
blacks are the greatest
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 08:01:23 PM »
blacks are the greatest

::) ::) ::)

i own a couple properties now the rest are just rental properties alot of dirty ass blacks and mexicans that i clean up after fvckin pathetic how messy these places are but i get paid well, thinking about paying my friend some money to get it done a tad bit quicker but so far so good one apartment every 5 days or so depends

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 08:12:53 PM »
why?  They don't respect their own neighborhoods because the houses and properties are already shitty.  Whites would do the same thing if they lived their, check out trailer parks, if blacks lived in a nice place and neighborhood they WOULD take care of it idiot god fuckin racist.

jt

No, they turn housing that provides all the essentials at a reasonable (probably unreasonable for the amount you get for your buck...it's really a form of welfare) cost into a breeding ground for crime. This type of attitude and mentality is why they will never get out of these neighborhoods.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 08:14:36 PM »

::) ::) ::)

blacks are the greatest for job security, you will always get paid to pick up after them
A

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »
blacks are the greatest for job security, you will always get paid to pick up after them

Funny thing is most people that have those types of jobs are black.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 08:20:35 PM »
No, they turn housing that provides all the essentials at a reasonable (probably unreasonable for the amount you get for your buck...it's really a form of welfare) cost into a breeding ground for crime. This type of attitude and mentality is why they will never get out of these neighborhoods.

no racism, classism and past racial discriminatory acts that put whites vastly ahead of blacks is why they are climbing to the top very slowly, but surley they will be equal to whites in class money and power, we have the best president in history now and he is Black. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »
no racism, classism and past racial discriminatory acts that put whites vastly ahead of blacks is why they are climbing to the top very slowly, but surley they will be equal to whites in class money and power, we have the best president in history now and he is Black. 

jt

blacks are prone to negativity by there nature. so are whites to a lesser extent thanks to the hippie moms and dads who arent all angry and redneckish n shit

having a black president will motivate blacks to try to get away with even more bs

the black culture will take a long time to change to act more "white" or act "asian" or mexican bro

asians and mexicans are 'cool' races, one is nerdy the other is happy go lucky/dirty/but not angry

a mexican president would be best for the US  someone would a good attitude like the mexican from chips
A

Tesla

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »

Fuck liberals.

Maybe I'm just an asshole but during that part of the video where they were talking about their fallen homies I could've cared less.  These guys are a bunch of animals slaughtering each other like beasts on the serengeti, no respect at all for human life.  Filthy scum.  

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 08:33:56 PM »

jt

Racism isn't a viable card for blacks to play anymore, and your acknowledgment of the classes and insistence on dividing people into categories based on income is what keeps the whole "I'm oppressed and a victim of circumstance" mentality going. I hope everyone achieves a degree of success that is equal to the work they put in and the responsibility, knowledge, and experience they are willing to take on. I also hope everyone catches a break from a revitalized economy. This will not happen under Obama.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 08:38:47 PM »
Savages
S

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 08:41:23 PM »
Things I learned from that video :

1 - Black people act weird in front of a teevee camera.
2 - Black people act tough when they got a gun.
3 - Black people curse a lot.
4 - Black people can't fight one on one.
5 - Black people gotta lot of dead friends.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »
blacks are prone to negativity by there nature. so are whites to a lesser extent thanks to the hippie moms and dads who arent all angry and redneckish n shit

having a black president will motivate blacks to try to get away with even more bs

the black culture will take a long time to change to act more "white" or act "asian" or mexican bro

asians and mexicans are 'cool' races, one is nerdy the other is happy go lucky/dirty/but not angry

a mexican president would be best for the US  someone would a good attitude like the mexican from chips

You mean Latinos/hispanic right? Mexican isn't a race ;D

Anyways, welcome back falcon!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 09:01:11 PM »

jt

::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »
wow stupidity and racism run deep here, all mistruths you men spew.  Blacks are not prone to negativity that is complete bullshit.  Obama as a president won't make black people sit back, where the fuck do you whites come up with this shit?  Yes the racial equality is about even now, that does not mean blacks are automatically even in financial success and property, this is because of historic setbacks from whites onto blacks, do you think blacks are suppose to recover overnight for past mis dones? 

No it takes time, they are working on becoming an elite class in the United States, whites, well they were given that, they never had to work for class privilege they were born with "white" privilege.

jt
TEAM Nasser

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 09:14:56 PM »

jt

What make you different then some of the shitty ass white thinking racists? You are just the same with that mentality.

Obama, the best president in history????  ::)

They might be climbing the ladder slowly, and I applaud that, but until a lot of these fools start acting like civilized human beings I don't care how rich, powerful they are they still don't garner any respect!!

Black culture as a whole, is flawed! It's an embarassment to a lot of hard working, educated blacks! Just because a lot of rappers, movies stars, athletes, that made it, so what? Take a look at some of them, can they even be taken seriously??

If you are proud of that, good for you, but if I was black, I would be totally embarassed.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 09:16:29 PM »
wow stupidity and racism run deep here, all mistruths you men spew.  Blacks are not prone to negativity that is complete bullshit.  Obama as a president won't make black people sit back, where the fuck do you whites come up with this shit?  Yes the racial equality is about even now, that does not mean blacks are automatically even in financial success and property, this is because of historic setbacks from whites onto blacks, do you think blacks are suppose to recover overnight for past mis dones? 

No it takes time, they are working on becoming an elite class in the United States, whites, well they were given that, they never had to work for class privilege they were born with "white" privilege.

jt
::) Your a retard myfriend ! And your as assumptious about whites as these guys are about blacks ! Oh and what the f---k has OBAMA done for you to call him GREAT ! Get a grip man !

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 09:17:36 PM »

No it takes time, they are working on becoming an elite class in the United States, whites, well they were given that, they never had to work for class privilege they were born with "white" privilege.jt

How about asians then?? As a race, they seem to be very successful and doing quite well, without too much bitching ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 09:22:33 PM »
There were thugs before inner cities, thugs have always existed, and not just in America.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 12:55:50 AM »
White=mobsters
blacks=thugs

Society hates thugs but likes mobsters. The irony is crazy.