Author Topic: Nick WALKER 6 weeks out !!  (Read 11534 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Nick WALKER 6 weeks out !!
« Reply #275 on: October 02, 2023, 09:13:08 PM »

LOL!!!

I've gotten this comparison before.  ;D

That character's a Jew...isn't he?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #276 on: October 02, 2023, 10:43:35 PM »

Great job Mr Matt. Arms look huge.

Be careful tho with the titties/gyno. You don't want your bullet nipples getting any bigger than they are already. Would be hot though if you were a female. No homo

Epic front down syndrome pose.
P

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #277 on: October 02, 2023, 10:59:34 PM »
LOL!!!

I've gotten this comparison before.  ;D

That character's a Jew...isn't he?

No, he's just a sex-crazed airline pilot whose father is a tranny.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #278 on: October 02, 2023, 11:31:43 PM »
Epic front down syndrome pose.

Are you saying "If you don't have it, don't hit it?"  ;D

What I find fascinating about bodybuilding...is that you can take someone whose back looks the same from the back...but that it can look like they have no back/lats from the front.

There was a big guy posting on the MuscleMag.com forums way back in the day [2001] who was 5'10" and 250-lb, who had a great rear lat spread, but who didn't have that "pop" to his lats in the rear double biceps.

See how Danny Padilla has that bulbous look to his lats, yet other bodybuilders who have better backs from the back would not have that look from the front.

I have absolutely fuck all for lats from the front - that loser Walter Sobchak posted a great photo of me showing just how bad my "T" taper is...

What I mean is: I don't consider my back to be a strength, but I think it looks better from the back.

I'm sure learning to pose properly would help. I'll try to dig up that picture that Walter Sobchak posted showing what I mean.

EDIT:
Found the picture that loser Walter Sobchak has of me saved on his hard drive. It illustrates what I mean. Whatever back I have from the back, which more or less just matches my physique, utterly disappears from the front. Although I'm certain I'm posing wrong too...but it is an aspect of bodybuilding that I've noticed that bodybuilders who backs seem ok in proportion to their physiques from the back, look weak from the front.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #279 on: October 02, 2023, 11:45:29 PM »
No, he's just a sex-crazed airline pilot whose father is a tranny.

What?! I didn't know that. The Family Guy Matt Canning character's father is a tranny?  ???

Sheesh.

I think that's an example of what they call "predictive programming" - they push the future agendas/narratives on us in subtle ways before they come out with it full bore, as has happened recently with the transgender bender push.

I could be wrong - but that's absolutely a thing they do. Although I haven't watched the show - but I have been told I look like that character before, LOL.