Author Topic: Man-caused global warming: greatest scam in history  (Read 25680 times)

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Man-caused global warming: greatest scam in history
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2016, 06:54:56 AM »
Anyone ever notice there always has to be some impending disaster, that is going to wipe out humanity. From the end of WWII until 1989 it was the Commies and MAD. War on drugs, war on terror and the list goes on.

Yes, because the government always needs an enemy/impending disaster to justify more regulations, more controls on our freedoms,  more taxes.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2016, 07:19:18 AM »
What are the odds that both Al Gore and Howard are right about an issue?

We're talking about Power Ball type probabilities, here.

That alone should convince anyone that this is bullshit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2016, 07:22:19 AM »
Anyone ever notice there always has to be some impending disaster, that is going to wipe out humanity. From the end of WWII until 1989 it was the Commies and MAD. War on drugs, war on terror and the list goes on.

It's a form of control.  if people are free and happy and not worrying about disaster they are harder to control.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2016, 09:19:35 AM »

You Finnish Pussy -- Fucking shame we bothered saving your lots skins
fuck off Back to Germany You Nazi lover.

USA had no role in saving Finland from nazi.

First we fought the USSR and kept them out.
When USSR took over Berlin and war was over, soviets demanded Finland to kick remaining nazi troops out so we started another war against the remaining nazis whom burned the Lapland while they were retreating.

Finland did it basically alone.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2016, 01:41:01 PM »
 Yes of course you did.
Just as you alied yourselves with them.

Any way are you ropo under a different name.

Every one did so well without the Americans.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2016, 02:23:50 PM »
Global warming is a hoax because it's cold outside today - Coach

No...its just a hoax and we'll leave it at that. Read my above post to Howard.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2016, 02:36:27 PM »
Legally, and in a very real sense, Finland was not a party to WWII.  Stalin wanted a buffer zone between the Soviet Union and Germany and he demanded Finland relinquish the Karelian Isthmus.  Finland refused and on Nov. 30 1939 the Soviet Union invaded Finland with a force far greater than the Normandy invasion force.
Finland was able to hold off the Soviets for a considerable time while wrecking devastation on the Red Army.
Eventually superior number of Soviet forces were about to overrun the Finns and Finland sued for peace.  This is what is known as the Winter War.

Ultimately, Finland lost the territories but the rest of Finland remained a free constitutional republic (BTW,
the only country in Europe that remained a constitutional republic during the period of the war)

War resumed in June, 1941 when Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union.  Finland allied itself (informally, without treaty) with Germany in an effort to regain it's lost territory.  This is known as the Continuation War.  Hitler went to great lengths to keep Finland fighting with them against the Soviets.  As Germany was losing the war, and Finland was worn out,
the Finnish government concluded a surrender agreement with the Soviet Union.  As part of the agreement
Finland expelled the Germans from Finnish territory.

One of the greatest military leaders of the 20th century that almost no one outside of Finland has ever heard of, was Marshall Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim who saw Finland militarily thru this greatest threat to Finland's freedom.

On the civilian side, Risto Rytti, as President of Finland handled things on the political end.  Rytti was tried as a war criminal because of his cooperation with Germany (only at the insistence of Stalin) and spent time in prison and due to bad health was finally released.

Both men sacrificed greatly for their country and were true patriots.

The U.S., nor the allies came to the assistance of Finland in it's battles with the Soviet Union because we chose to be allies with Stalin.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2016, 04:33:14 AM »
You said that there were floods that permanently engulfed coastal areas because the Arctic Ice Caps and Glaciers melted during the Medieval Warm Period, causing a permanent increase in sea level, because of Global Warming. It didn't happen.

No point going over the fish trap, as anyone can see that you haven't a clue about anything that you link to because you either don't read it first, or you have zero reading comprehension. So you are either too stupid to be walking around loose, without an attendant, or, more likely, you're a troll, just wasting everyone's time, especially mine.

How exactly it is possible to waste time of the unemployed wanker? It is obvious that you are too dumb to have a job, so where you need so much time? For crawling in the foil hat crap?  So you are still saying that all the satellite photos are lies, all the computer modellings and calculations are fake, and the truth is in the words of the red neck morons who can hardly read and write? All scientist are involved in the conspiracy and their motive is what? Force uneducated morons of Russia, China and USA to stop polluting this planet where we all are living. And miraculously money driven morons of the USA try to prove their point using +1000 years old data which is based on exactly what? Scientific findings, but these scientist are honest, they never lie because of their sponsors  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2016, 04:53:19 AM »

Ahha - Look Twato is Here.
Being Abusive & With his Foil hat nonsense
Here I Will Re-Post This For You.

1, Go educate yourself - Take some of your own advice
2, Open your Mind - Be questioning
3, You are Finnish - Ha, That explains plenty another Pussified Scandinavian
4, I am Correct In Saying Finland allied it's Self With Germany in WW2
5, Yet Another Country The Uk / USA saved
6, Learn to Keep a Civil Tongue
7, Your Foul Language / Name / Calling Expose you as a No Nothing Pussy Trying to
Be Intimidating & Tough  Roll Eyes
8, You are Ropo an Expert in your own Tiny Little Mind - Good For You - Enjoy
9, The Rest Of Us Can Laugh At You
10, The Village Needs Its Idiot Back --- Please Return.

Good Day To You.

Ha ha -- Throw crap at You --ha ha

You do a very good job of doing that to yourself.

You are the one who always starts off deeming & calling people names
only You cant handle it / dont like when it is returned to you.

You Finnish Pussy -- Fucking shame we bothered saving your lots skins
fuck off Back to Germany You Nazi lover.

You really are a complete and utter waste of time & space.
Get back to your Village --- Idiot.

After all that crap you have wrote as a true believer of foil hat crap but who has never been able to prove even one word, you tell me to educate myself? Why do you feel offended while I  merely have prove that the foil hat morons have lie to you? It isn't my fault that you are a moron and believe all that crap. For that you can blame your parent's if you happen to know who they are..

What comes to WW2 allies were bombing our cities, and that didn't help a lot. We killed more russians than americans ever have, and after that we have been living next to them without any fear, while americans has spend decades fearing communism and russians, who scare you silly fuckers shitless. Even now you see communism everywhere and because of that, your country is a shithole where is third worlds health care, and more fat than all other counties put together. Proud nation who can hardly read and write, people who are stupid enough to choose moron after moron to be their president. Way to go, fool..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2016, 10:43:15 AM »
a great video from the Heartland Institute.  I'm not sure the left wing, progressive, Al Gore hugging global warmists will have the attention span necessary to watch the whole thing,  but the rest of you will find it enlightening.

Another great video:

Young Turks:

Jimmy Dore:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2016, 12:08:22 PM »
After all that crap you have wrote as a true believer of foil hat crap but who has never been able to prove even one word, you tell me to educate myself? Why do you feel offended while I  merely have prove that the foil hat morons have lie to you? It isn't my fault that you are a moron and believe all that crap. For that you can blame your parent's if you happen to know who they are..

What comes to WW2 allies were bombing our cities, and that didn't help a lot. We killed more russians than americans ever have, and after that we have been living next to them without any fear, while americans has spend decades fearing communism and russians, who scare you silly fuckers shitless. Even now you see communism everywhere and because of that, your country is a shithole where is third worlds health care, and more fat than all other counties put together. Proud nation who can hardly read and write, people who are stupid enough to choose moron after moron to be their president. Way to go, fool..

That's your Best answer. -- Ha Ha Your A joke.
Absolutely Pathetic - Just like your spineless
Pussyfied peers & country.

Continue Being The Village Idiot.
You are so good at it.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: December 12, 2016, 05:02:01 AM »

Continue Being The Village Idiot.
You are so good at it.

Well, at least I am good at something, while you are just an useless piece of shit  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 12, 2016, 01:18:32 PM »
Well, at least I am good at something, while you are just an useless piece of shit  ;D

That from a Finish Spineless coward / German lover.

Stay Good at it - Your Village Needs You.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2016, 01:42:35 AM »

That from a Finish Spineless coward / German lover.

Stay Good at it - Your Village Needs You.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2016, 03:22:55 AM »
Another great video:

Oh look, Abraham Lincoln rose from the dead and shaved his beard.

I watched this video and didn't find it very compelling.  Just him subtly mocking and dismissing people that don't agree with him.  He made no attempt to prove why he is right.