Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78189 times)

The Heckler

Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #375 on: April 05, 2007, 05:36:40 PM »
Hank wood you have to be the worst troll on Getbig go kill yourself you waste of sperm and egg ::)

hahah BP, are you saying that "hank wood"'s idea of a hot date is to have his guy pick him up, give him a box of chocolates, take him to dinner, and finish off the night by spurting several ounces of man goo into his rectum?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: April 05, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »
Hank wood you have to be the worst troll on Getbig go kill yourself you waste of sperm and egg ::)
hahahahaa, are you suggesting that "Hank Wood" came home early from work one fine summer day and caught his "wife" masturbating to a picture of Milos in Flex Magazine thus explaining his unbridled hate for Milos, BP?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #377 on: April 05, 2007, 05:40:29 PM »
  This thread is one of the most controversial in the history of Getbig.  It has generated much anger.  The twists and turns, unprecedented.

The passion of bodybuilding fans is inspiring to say the least.  

Long live bodybuilding.  The greatest show on Earth!

The Heckler

« Reply #378 on: April 05, 2007, 05:42:26 PM »
  This thread is one of the most controversial in the history of Getbig.  It has generated much anger.  The twists and turns, unprecedented.

Long live bodybuilding.  The greatest show on Earth!

Do you like your cock plain or in a "bun"?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: April 05, 2007, 05:45:33 PM »
 This thread is one of the most controversial in the history of Getbig.  It has generated much anger.  The twists and turns, unprecedented.

Long live bodybuilding.  The greatest show on Earth!
hahahahaha, whatever.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: April 05, 2007, 05:46:54 PM »
When Luke Wood or Milos' names are mentioned on the Getbig forums, the place just explodes.  

These two individuals get everyone talking.  Either love them or hate them.  But one thing is for sure, they cannot be ignored!

Thankyou to the Pros who post here.  This forum would be nothing without you!

The Heckler

« Reply #381 on: April 05, 2007, 05:47:50 PM »
When Luke Wood or Milos' names are mentioned on the Getbig forums, the place just explodes. 

These two individuals get everyone talking.  Either love them or hate them.  But one thing is for sure, they cannot be ignored!

Thankyou to the Pros who post here.  This forum would be nothing without you!

Dude don't take this the wrong way, but this is the fucking gayyyyyyest post of the week.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 05, 2007, 05:49:55 PM »
Dude don't take this the wrong way, but this is the fucking gayyyyyyest post of the week.
i don't know, Hank Wood says that he'd never suck a dick but he'll sure as shit hold one in his mouth and keep it warm until someone comes along who will.

The Heckler

« Reply #383 on: April 05, 2007, 05:50:34 PM »
i don't know, Hank Wood says that he'd never suck a dick but he'll sure as shit hold one in his mouth and keep it warm until someone comes along who will.

HAHAHAHAHA ROTFLMAO!!!!  I fucking fell out of my seat reading that, SF!!!! ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: April 05, 2007, 05:53:02 PM »
As much as i despise Milos and have great concerns for Luke, one thing remains unchanged;  Bodybuilding is bigger than all of us!  

And on that point; thankyou to Ron, for creating the greatest bodybuilding forum on the net.  We as fans, would not have 'the voice' if not for a site such as Getbig!

Peace.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: April 05, 2007, 06:11:01 PM »
Luke, you quoted in an earlier post that i thought you were 'some kind of monster'; Milos' little project, so to speak.

I have said all along that i believe you are being manipulated and exploited by Milos.  Yes, i believe you are just one of his 'experiments'. 

And before you jump on here and accuse me of attacking 'your family' (i.e Milos) have a think about it!  Who is really the 'evil one' in this picture? 

Peace.

The Heckler

« Reply #386 on: April 05, 2007, 06:13:24 PM »
Luke, you quoted in an earlier post that i thought you were 'some kind of monster'; Milos' little project, so to speak.

I have said all along that i believe you are being manipulated and exploited by Milos.  Yes, i believe you are just one of his 'experiments'. 

And before you jump on here and accuse me of attacking 'your family' (i.e Milos) have a think about it!  Who is really the 'evil one' in this picture? 

Peace.

"have a think"???

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #387 on: April 05, 2007, 06:15:32 PM »
hahahahaa, are you suggesting that "Hank Wood" came home early from work one fine summer day and caught his "wife" masturbating to a picture of Milos in Flex Magazine thus explaining his unbridled hate for Milos, BP?

haha what im saying is that it appears milos gives it to hank's wife harder and with more intensity than limp hank ever could.... gayer than the deca dick hank has which prevents him from satisfying his woman

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #388 on: April 05, 2007, 06:20:37 PM »
People and fans of the sport ask me, what do i truly want from Professional Bodybuilding?  If i had to summarize, i would say, that i would like the sport to have credibility!

It pains me to think, that the general public are so reviled and repulsed by the Professional Bodybuilder.  

The sport is so much more than 'bloated-mass monster-freaks' who stick needles in their butt and talk with quivering lips!

I hope that one day this 'great sport' will recover from its fever!

Peace.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: April 05, 2007, 06:27:23 PM »
Luke, i know you will never acknowledge the validity of the 'above post.'   However, you have demonstrated in earlier threads that you have 'grave concerns' for the sport.

Put your cards on the table Luke!  Tell the fans how you 'really' feel about this industry.

Surely Milos does not have total control of your mind and its thoughts?

Peace.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: April 05, 2007, 08:56:38 PM »
Also Luke, i am still considering your thinly veilled apology.

Are you really sorry for the physical threats you made?  Do you really regret saying that you will punch all my teeth out?  I am not sure!  I think you are in fear of the legal consequences of your threats!

A 'code of conduct' breach would seriously hamper your career options.

Oh yeah Hank!!! i think i hear sirens now!! are they coming for me!!! :o :o!!! I may even dress up in drag now, change my passport and flee the country!!! :'( :'( thats how sorry i am hank!!! ::)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: April 05, 2007, 08:57:26 PM »

These two individuals get everyone talking.  Either love them or hate them.  But one thing is for sure, they cannot be ignored!

Thankyou to the Pros who post here.  This forum would be nothing without you!

And i know you love me Hank!!! ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2007, 08:58:22 PM »

Peace.

Ok let me think about it!!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2007, 08:59:01 PM »

Peace.

(2 seconds later) Yeah whatever!! ::)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #394 on: April 05, 2007, 09:02:22 PM »
Luke, i know you will never acknowledge the validity of the 'above post.'   However, you have demonstrated in earlier threads that you have 'grave concerns' for the sport.

Put your cards on the table Luke!  Tell the fans how you 'really' feel about this industry.

Surely Milos does not have total control of your mind and its thoughts?

Peace.

MMMMMMMMMMMM!! let me think again!!!! ??? ??? Ok I LOVE THE INDUSTRY HANK!!! ;) What sort of stupid question is that??? ::) If i did'nt like the industry why am i still here!!!  ???! Do you no need time to think now Hank?? :D

The Heckler

« Reply #395 on: April 05, 2007, 09:03:30 PM »
MMMMMMMMMMMM!! let me think again!!!! ??? ??? Ok I LOVE THE INDUSTRY HANK!!! ;) What sort of stupid question is that??? ::) If i did'nt like the industry why am i still here!!!  ???! Do you no need time to think now Hank?? :D

Hey Luke...pssst, Luke....you're being baited by a troll.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: April 05, 2007, 10:21:11 PM »
Luke, i suppose i am just interested in asking the 'hard questions' about this industry.  I would just like to hear honest responses. 

You are the Pro here Luke.  But you continue to duck and weave every legitimate question i pose. 

Surely you cant be that ignorant about this industry?  Lee Priest is not frightened of the truth.  You are though Luke!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: April 05, 2007, 11:06:58 PM »
Luke, i am not trying to draw a comparison between you and Lee Priest.  My point is, Lee has never shied away from the really 'tough questions' concerning this industry.  In doing so, he  has emerged, as the most popular bodybuilder of the 'modern era.'

Yes, Lee has many faults and shortcomings.  However, the respect and admiration he garnishes from his millions of fans across the planet is mind boggling, in the least. 

Luke, it is all due to one thing; 'Lee's honesty'.

Peace.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #398 on: April 06, 2007, 12:24:40 AM »
Hank you have mistaken me for someone who cares! ::)

Anyone ever tell you a how well you play the Violin?? ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #399 on: April 06, 2007, 12:32:20 AM »
Luke, i suppose i am just interested in asking the 'hard questions' about this industry.  I would just like to hear honest responses. 

You are the Pro here Luke.  But you continue to duck and weave every legitimate question i pose. 

Surely you cant be that ignorant about this industry?  Lee Priest is not frightened of the truth.  You are though Luke!

Yes you are right im very scared!!! :o

How are those pretty teeth looking hank?? 8)