Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249017 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2017, 11:54:47 AM »
Ouch.

Wait is that from injecting bad gear....so a bit late to the thread. :D Get well ESF, wtf, you are always going through shit, you have the constitution of a horse.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2017, 03:04:26 PM »
So this amazing trainer - with clients of 38 million dollars - who regularly parties in million dollar homes that Mexican cartels have rented for a month and left behind after one weekend (with their whores still there) - who has numerous photo shoots and appearances....   has to sell shitty gear on IG to turn a dollar.

Damn.  And right now probably half a dozen people on here have reported you for illegal drug sales over the internet.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2017, 06:53:07 PM »
Wait is that from injecting bad gear....so a bit late to the thread. :D Get well ESF, wtf, you are always going through shit, you have the constitution of a horse.

Sciroxx Deca 4-4.5no bout 3-5wks ago? Roughly.

Ill come out ok. Everybody can count on that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2017, 06:54:10 PM »
So this amazing trainer - with clients of 38 million dollars - who regularly parties in million dollar homes that Mexican cartels have rented for a month and left behind after one weekend (with their whores still there) - who has numerous photo shoots and appearances....   has to sell shitty gear on IG to turn a dollar.

Damn.  And right now probably half a dozen people on here have reported you for illegal drug sales over the internet.

I like how you embellish things I've said in the past to try to make your post a little more interesting. Very womanish

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2017, 06:58:08 PM »
I like how you embellish things I've said in the past to try to make your post a little more interesting. Very womanish

You doing okay bro?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2017, 06:58:54 PM »
You doing okay bro?

You doing okay bro?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2017, 07:00:02 PM »
Sciroxx Deca 4-4.5no bout 3-5wks ago? Roughly.

Ill come out ok. Everybody can count on that.

No doubt.

So were those heart problems/chest pains related to this infection, do you think?  And didn't you have ANY clue that something that big was building up?
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2017, 07:05:35 PM »
You doing okay bro?

I'm good bro. Thanks for asking

You doing okay bro?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2017, 07:08:43 PM »
No doubt.

So were those heart problems/chest pains related to this infection, do you think?  And didn't you have ANY clue that something that big was building up?
So that's due to an infection? Wouldn't you know you've had a bad reaction? Swelling of the area, redness, and whatnot?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2017, 07:13:05 PM »

You doing okay bro?

The Keto Kid you doing okay too?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2017, 07:20:06 PM »

The Keto Kid you doing okay too?
Haha, all is good bro, trying to learn the realities of using gear or suspect gear, I'm on Hrt script test, was thinking of adding some anabolics to the mix but seeing this shit is scary stuff.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2017, 07:28:24 PM »
Haha, all is good bro, trying to learn the realities of using gear or suspect gear, I'm on Hrt script test, was thinking of adding some anabolics to the mix but seeing this shit is scary stuff.
It is scary but ES is an extreme dude in terms of lifestyle (based on what he shares here).

Didn't ES say he injects in his shoulders and the wound is on his thigh?

Is the thought that this is from his tainted juice and not something else?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2017, 07:45:02 PM »

ill help you out, i started from same place, did research for aaaages while on trt, finally dove in and took the plunge and have had no problems since.

basically:

- aas are very safe when used properly
- bodies are extremely resilient
- don't be a moron
- people run into trouble mostly with orals, diuretics, stimulants, and real drugs.  avoid those and you're good.

next...

trt test will give you an excellent base

when you want to up the dose, match mast 1:1 with test to remove sides

you can go up to 600mg mast / 600mg test for first run.  do it for a few months at least, three or four, keep training and food basically the same (push harder), see where you go

after...

primo is an excellent drug to add to that because it has virtually no sides and just gets better as you go higher

gh is nice addition, amplifies body's response to AAS.  gh on its own is virtually useless, but gh + anabolics is a 1+1=5 situation

lifetime drugs are:

test
mast prop
gh
primo e

you can grow and be super lean on that alone.  cross out the gh even, that's more for ancillary benefits.  you can be in absolutely phenomenal shape on test/mast/primo, so long as you keep diet good (important!) and training intense enough

(but realistically on aas you grow even without training, so diet is more important)

then after you've had experience with that, maybe for half a year, and are very lean, you can look into dabbling with tren or the safer orals like var or winny (not really recommended tho.  just to have the experience and know what they do for your body)

with mast in the mix, unlikely you'll need poison like AI's to counteract estrogen from higher doses test

you can grow on something like: 150 test / 150 mast / 600 primo

ummmm what else.  basically that's it.  these drugs are not the scary monsters they're made out to be.  you just gotta learn how you react to sides, and once you do, you can run those compounds as needed for your whole life.

people fuck up when they start using deca and eq and orals on their first runs, and push test sky high without gh in the system, etc etc etc

if you got any questions just ask

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: August 22, 2017, 07:58:21 PM »
ill help you out, i started from same place, did research for aaaages while on trt, finally dove in and took the plunge and have had no problems since.

basically:

- aas are very safe when used properly
- bodies are extremely resilient
- don't be a moron
- people run into trouble mostly with orals, diuretics, stimulants, and real drugs.  avoid those and you're good.

next...

trt test will give you an excellent base

when you want to up the dose, match mast 1:1 with test to remove sides

you can go up to 600mg mast / 600mg test for first run.  do it for a few months at least, three or four, keep training and food basically the same (push harder), see where you go

after...

primo is an excellent drug to add to that because it has virtually no sides and just gets better as you go higher

gh is nice addition, amplifies body's response to AAS.  gh on its own is virtually useless, but gh + anabolics is a 1+1=5 situation

lifetime drugs are:

test
mast prop
gh
primo e

you can grow and be super lean on that alone.  cross out the gh even, that's more for ancillary benefits.  you can be in absolutely phenomenal shape on test/mast/primo, so long as you keep diet good (important!) and training intense enough

(but realistically on aas you grow even without training, so diet is more important)

then after you've had experience with that, maybe for half a year, and are very lean, you can look into dabbling with tren or the safer orals like var or winny (not really recommended tho.  just to have the experience and know what they do for your body)

with mast in the mix, unlikely you'll need poison like AI's to counteract estrogen from higher doses test

you can grow on something like: 150 test / 150 mast / 600 primo

ummmm what else.  basically that's it.  these drugs are not the scary monsters they're made out to be.  you just gotta learn how you react to sides, and once you do, you can run those compounds as needed for your whole life.

people fuck up when they start using deca and eq and orals on their first runs, and push test sky high without gh in the system, etc etc etc

if you got any questions just ask
Awesome info here, thanks for the advice I appreciate. Just been reading about fake gear and sketchy sources, has been somewhat confusing, and seeing this shit going on with ESF, looks like a fucking shark took a bite out of him, doesn't really help. Aren't Primo and Mast commonly faked? I'm definitely not a rec drug user, hell I don't even drink coffee, I'm all about health, longevity, and quality of life. I've been on Hrt 200mg a week and have seen very good results thus far, just been reading about adding a little low dose deca in the mix for bulk, and low dose cutting agents like winny for cutting, seeing that Deca/Winny aren't faked much, not to mention I like the more athletic look of the guys from the 70's early 80's. I know ESF has tons of issues regarding rec drugs, which probably aided more to his heart issues then anything, but spending time in hospitals is definitely not something I want to be experiencing. Want to do things wisely and optimize health.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #239 on: August 22, 2017, 08:14:14 PM »
Awesome info here, thanks for the advice I appreciate. Just been reading about fake gear and sketchy sources, has been somewhat confusing, and seeing this shit going on with ESF, looks like a fucking shark took a bite out of him, doesn't really help. Aren't Primo and Mast commonly faked? I'm definitely not a rec drug user, hell I don't even drink coffee, I'm all about health, longevity, and quality of life. I've been on Hrt 200mg a week and have seen very good results thus far, just been reading about adding a little low dose deca in the mix for bulk, and low dose cutting agents like winny for cutting, seeing that Deca/Winny aren't faked much, not to mention I like the more athletic look of the guys from the 70's early 80's. I know ESF has tons of issues regarding rec drugs, which probably aided more to his heart issues then anything, but spending time in hospitals is definitely not something I want to be experiencing. Want to do things wisely and optimize health.

primo is faked but there are ways to get good stuff.

mast is never faked, not as of 2017

good about quality of life.  you got two first cycle options:

1. 600 test / 600 mast and nothing else... 3 or 4 months
2. 150 test / 150 mast / 600 primo e... 6+ months, you can run this for an entire year of more and keep getting leaner (diet) or bigger (drugs)

the reason the second one has test and mast at 150 and not 200 is so you can fit the whole week into three syringes, M/W/F.  200mg primo e, 50mg test, 50mg mast in a 3ml syringe = three shots a week

plus that way you get to (slowly) stock up on your pharma grade test

you don't need winny to cut, or anavar, fuck, or even tren... you just need diet.

deca is kinda sketch, i think its a 19-nor, so sides can hit you.  i've never used and never will, honestly after i discovered primo (which NOBODY fucking talks about, it's ridiculous, esp when the fucking compound HAS NO SIDES and GETS BETTER THE HIGHER YOU GO) i have no interest in experimenting with other drugs

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2017, 08:14:51 PM »
and you won't get in the hospital unless you start injecting really shitty, nonsterile gear. 

...or have two black widow nests on your balcony ;D

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2017, 08:16:02 PM »
Funny how one m*********** ear keeps saying it's my own s*** that gave me the f****** abscess but doesn't really know s*** about me or anything about my gear and is never probably use my gear in 7 years I've never had anybody have an abscess or infection including myself until I used somebody else's f****** gear and put four or four and a half cc's of some sirak's Deca in my left glute when for the past probably 3 months at least I've use nothing but hormone replacement dose cypionate in my usually my right shoulder. You stupid mother f****** I don't hide behind a f****** handle people know who the f*** I am you know my Instagram is people on here who know my f****** Facebook who are on my f****** Facebook who know what I'm going through right now yet you hide behind f****** handles and nobody knows who the f*** you are. In my opinion you're a f****** b**** you're a f****** coward you're a f****** punk ass b**** tell us all who you are and who you are for

Translation: I own you.

PS: Watch out for those spiders hey?! Maybe you'll turn into Spiderman??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHA

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2017, 08:20:39 PM »
I don't always just occasionally for maybe a week at a time maybe three days at our time before I take it down just to attract a few more customers

I can see this defense play out in court.

Prosecutor: Mr ES, you are accused of selling illegal steroids via your Instagram account. Your account shows advertisements as well as photos of you posting said steroids using UPS, which carries additional charges. How do you respond to that?

ESFItness: I don't always just occasionally for maybe a week at a time maybe three days at our time before I take it down just to attract a few more customers

Prosecutor: Well why didn't you say so?? Case dismissed! You're free to leave good Sir!

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »
bearing in mind you claim too know so many people and are a trainer to the stars, why is it you have so little responses and well wishes on your Instagram account?

No one seems to give a fuck...

Keep in mind the his followers on Instagram probably have more pressing issues to deal with at the moment.

Like infections and abscesses due to the putrid gear sold to them by ESFitness spider bites.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2017, 08:26:02 PM »
There is no pharma gear out there nowadays except for test. And even that its hard to get.
Theres no secret pharma gear they have access to. Chinese raws ugl stuff like everyone else.

You can get pharma Deca - both NPP and Nand Decanoate as well as Primobolan. Test there is Enanthate, Cypionate and Undeclynate (Nebido).

The only pharma oral that is available is Anavar.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2017, 08:30:15 PM »
and you won't get in the hospital unless you start injecting really shitty, nonsterile gear. 

...or have two black widow nests on your balcony ;D

Do people who are worth $38,000,000 have balconies on their house?

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2017, 08:32:37 PM »
My gear is clean. I typically use a 2 + 20% mixture of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol for most products some products I use some products I use EO or Gui... but everything is sterile filter twice with bottle top vacuum filters forest with a .45 Micron next with the .22 micron filter like I said in the past six or seven years I've had zero people zero customers zero clients with abscesses or infections including myself so whoever this m*********** whatever the f*** is name is has got to be a rep for Sciroxx. I don't manufacture anything in my kitchen I do have Hood Flo where I do manufacture stuff as a precaution as well as headgear breathing masks gloves Etc. FX ifbb professional bodybuilders as clients who have been clients customers 4 three for five years plus and if anything was not clean or up to quality standards they would know and I would hear about it immediately.

So whoever the mother f***** is who's saying my s*** is dirty I want to know who the f*** you are identify yourself you know who the f*** I am I don't hide from nobody it's pretty obvious who the f*** I am yet your the f****** coward hiding behind a f****** screen name identify yourself you piece of f****** s***. And I don't Supply anybody on this f****** Board number one so you're a little bulshit claims about my s*** being dirty and hurting my f****** business one mother f****** bit you little piece of s***.

I'm the one telling you that your gear is shit and that you did this to yourself.

As to the allegation that I am a Scirrox rep, let me state for the record that I dont give a fuck about that or any other brand of gear. To make it abundantly clear that I am no such rep, let me state SCIRROX SUCKS for the record.

I know you're upset because you posted your injuries hoping for some attention but didnt think things through and now its obvious that your gear is shit and will give users abscesses just like yours.

Saying that you make your own gear but decided to take someone elses gear makes no sense. If your gear is good, why take someone elses, especially if they said it was no good? You're trying to tell everyone that you make your own gear for cents in the dollar, but took some Scirrox gear merely because it was free??

Or was it the spider bites?

Both defenses are equally laughable.

Don't use your own shitty gear and stop selling shitty gear on Instagram.

You grub.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2017, 08:35:10 PM »
Yeah I finally spoke to the pain doctor yesterday up until then I was getting 1 mg Dilaudid every 4 hours with 20 mg of Oxycodone instant release in between as needed and that was about it after speaking with the pain doctor he increased my dose to 2 mg Dilaudid every 3 hours with I believe a 50 mg shot of Toradol about an hour later or so they don't want to mix the two I guess plus I believe 30 mg of oxycodone IR in between there as well as needed. They cancelled the surgery this morning and rescheduled for Friday when they're going to attempt to suture up about 50% of the wound and install a wound vac or else if they hadn't done that and just done the wound VAC it would have taken about two months to heal just with the wound vac I still have after the surgery I guess on Friday I'll probably still be here a few more days after that after which I'll go to a I guess they call it a sniff or something like that I'm sure you're familiar with it Walter like an assisted nursing facility for about 3 or 4 days which they will I guess they will monitor the wound and I believe with the rumored back I'll be able to go back home instead of staying at the assisted nursing facility for the next few No 2 3 4 weeks initially they were saying I would be out there with nursing facility for 2 to 6 weeks for recovery and that's not even counting physical therapy.

Translation: You finally scored some drugs.

I've heard of opiate junkies having car accidents to get prescriptions. You are the first idiot I know who knowingly injected himself with putrid gear made in your kitchen just to get some Oxy.

Hey, whatever it takes right? LOL

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2017, 10:00:58 PM »
No doubt.

Most likely yeah the harp are chest pains I should say we're probably related to it but I had no pain in my hip whatsoever and no absolutely no idea anything was wrong until I woke up you know on the floor thinking my pelvis was broken even the EMTs thought I'd broken my pelvis are broken a hip because the swelling was so bad. It just kind of came out of nowhere.

Oh I did have Rhabdomyolysis also when I came in the three days prior that I was in the ER for chest pains I guess they weren't really even checking my my CK levels but they told me the chest pain is most likely from pancreatitis and then I should be on a liquid diet which I did for 5 days and then they told me to go on the BART diet I guess or whatever they call it annual bananas applesauce rice or whatever it is so I was about 5 days or that's it go back 3 days into that. My first day in the hospital when I got admitted for the hip thing at first they were treating me for a wreck of my alysis they weren't even treating the hip infection because my CK levels the first day I believe or 11,000 the second day they were I believe 14 or $15,000 and then went up at 17,000 before they started dropping back down to 11,000 or so yesterday they were three thousand and today they are below $1,000 so the rhabdomyolysis kidney damage is done. I forget if I mentioned the Rhabdomyolysis when I first started the thread

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2017, 10:03:10 PM »
It is scary but ES is an extreme dude in terms of lifestyle (based on what he shares here).

Didn't ES say he injects in his shoulders and the wound is on his thigh?

Is the thought that this is from his tainted juice and not something else?

Yes I put the vast majority of my gear in my shoulders and like I said for the past maybe 3 or 4 months all I've been doing is 1 cc of cypionate and that's been going in my shoulder about once every maybe 3 or 4 weeks Which is less than HRT doses since I have been dealing with the shoulder and neck injury and have not been training. The only thing that went in my glute was that Xerox deca