Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247159 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #200 on: August 21, 2017, 04:54:01 PM »
It's risky and I don't understand why a doctor would risk his license by doing it. Look at the outfit Lobliner and Mike Rashid and a lot of pros
were associated with (I think even Flex Wheeler was in their ads). I saw some chatter on FB how the gear was very low quality.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article134261519.html

LOL, they even exported the crap to fuckin Kuwait, where all these pros supposedly have "all pharma gear".

It's got to be either a) the manufacturer won't give them a line of credit (desperation), or b) a significant profit potential (greed).  I was under the clearly mistaken impression that the Rodriguez operation was prescribing pharma goods - if not then that's insane and they were always going to get burned.  It's the FDA that licenses powers of prescription, right?

And the Kuwait thing seems counter-intuitive too - maybe it was just pro-hormones or some other stuff?

Lots of English UGL are available from resort chemists in Egypt, they are much cheaper* than they are in the uk?????

Wow that's surprising at first, but then you think for a moment about the sort of governmental system in place and it starts to make more sense...

*must get a bulk discount LOL
T

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2017, 08:02:51 PM »
I've used plenty of shitty UG gear but never had an abscess, knock on wood. Knots and swelling but nothing worse. I think it's possible some are more prone to getting infections, say if your immune system is compromised. Could be wrong, just my nonmedical hunch.

Most everyone is using kitchen gear these days, 99% of the stuff is UG even when it comes to pros. Even a lot of the so-called pescription stuff coming out of antiaging and wellness clinics is UG shit.

I dont know why you'd want to use gear that you know is shitty?

But there is decent UG gear around, just ES's shit isnt one of them - clearly.

Did you not see his kitchen?

I would bet an abscess for every 3 jabs of ES gear at best. Why do you think he's had so many?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #202 on: August 21, 2017, 08:55:29 PM »
I dont know why you'd want to use gear that you know is shitty?

But there is decent UG gear around, just ES's shit isnt one of them - clearly.

Did you not see his kitchen?

I would bet an abscess for every 3 jabs of ES gear at best. Why do you think he's had so many?

I wouldn't knowingly use shit but sometimes you don't know until you've done a few jabs. And in a few cases the labs have been busted and then you see pics from the "lab" which looks like a disgusting crack house.

We don't know if ESFitness' gear was particularly dirty, unless he didn't filter the shit at all it's probably similar to other UG, if he got the solvent levels right and dosed the powders properly.

Again, some seem more prone to problems.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #203 on: August 21, 2017, 09:04:06 PM »
It's got to be either a) the manufacturer won't give them a line of credit (desperation), or b) a significant profit potential (greed).  I was under the clearly mistaken impression that the Rodriguez operation was prescribing pharma goods - if not then that's insane and they were always going to get burned.  It's the FDA that licenses powers of prescription, right?

And the Kuwait thing seems counter-intuitive too - maybe it was just pro-hormones or some other stuff?

Wow that's surprising at first, but then you think for a moment about the sort of governmental system in place and it starts to make more sense...

*must get a bulk discount LOL

The guys in Kuwait use Chinese powders like everyone else, it's the only way. If they brew it in Kuwait or import finished product I don't know. One guy in the UAE said they got stuff via Thailand, again UG gear of course because there simply aren't pharma manufacturers of most of the stuff anywhere.

There's been several operations where they prescribe stuff like tren. Or Dianabol - one poster here once said he got prescribed dbol from his hrt clinic. Well, you know immediately the operation isn't fully legit.

I remember one clinic a few years ago where they found a pound of gh powder in a jar in a fridge Lol. Chinese shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2017, 09:08:02 PM »
 Funny how one m*********** ear keeps saying it's my own s*** that gave me the f****** abscess but doesn't really know s*** about me or anything about my gear and is never probably use my gear in 7 years I've never had anybody have an abscess or infection including myself until I used somebody else's f****** gear and put four or four and a half cc's of some sirak's Deca in my left glute when for the past probably 3 months at least I've use nothing but hormone replacement dose cypionate in my usually my right shoulder. You stupid mother f****** I don't hide behind a f****** handle people know who the f*** I am you know my Instagram is people on here who know my f****** Facebook who are on my f****** Facebook who know what I'm going through right now yet you hide behind f****** handles and nobody knows who the f*** you are. In my opinion you're a f****** b**** you're a f****** coward you're a f****** punk ass b**** tell us all who you are and who you are for

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2017, 09:10:15 PM »
By the way those are not on my Facebook and Instagram already know having second surgery tomorrow morning to clean out debris and whatnot and install a wound VAC because the wound is too wide to suture or staple together.

And to you stupid fucks who say its from rec drugs? I've been clean since April 14th 2016. Thanks.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 21, 2017, 09:15:40 PM »
By the way those are not on my Facebook and Instagram already know having second surgery tomorrow morning to clean out debris and whatnot and install a wound VAC because the wound is too wide to suture or staple together.

And to you stupid fucks who say its from rec drugs? I've been clean since April 14th 2016. Thanks.

So no pain meds for that gaping wound?  Oh and check your pm's.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #207 on: August 21, 2017, 09:22:35 PM »
 Ouch.

a

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: August 21, 2017, 09:28:11 PM »
The question still remains

Familiar with a Whatman or what man?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #209 on: August 21, 2017, 09:49:50 PM »
Funny how one m*********** ear keeps saying it's my own s*** that gave me the f****** abscess but doesn't really know s*** about me or anything about my gear and is never probably use my gear in 7 years I've never had anybody have an abscess or infection including myself until I used somebody else's f****** gear and put four or four and a half cc's of some sirak's Deca in my left glute when for the past probably 3 months at least I've use nothing but hormone replacement dose cypionate in my usually my right shoulder. You stupid mother f****** I don't hide behind a f****** handle people know who the f*** I am you know my Instagram is people on here who know my f****** Facebook who are on my f****** Facebook who know what I'm going through right now yet you hide behind f****** handles and nobody knows who the f*** you are. In my opinion you're a f****** b**** you're a f****** coward you're a f****** punk ass b**** tell us all who you are and who you are for

man why do you sell your roids on instagram?  tell me how that's a good idea to do in america, please, i'm waiting

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2017, 10:18:33 PM »
man why do you sell your roids on instagram?  tell me how that's a good idea to do in america, please, i'm waiting

I don't always just occasionally for maybe a week at a time maybe three days at our time before I take it down just to attract a few more customers

Simple Simon

« Reply #211 on: August 21, 2017, 10:24:28 PM »

bearing in mind you claim too know so many people and are a trainer to the stars, why is it you have so little responses and well wishes on your Instagram account?

No one seems to give a fuck...

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2017, 12:30:39 AM »

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2017, 12:44:25 AM »
It's risky and I don't understand why a doctor would risk his license by doing it. Look at the outfit Lobliner and Mike Rashid and a lot of pros
were associated with (I think even Flex Wheeler was in their ads). I saw some chatter on FB how the gear was very low quality.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article134261519.html

LOL, they even exported the crap to fuckin Kuwait, where all these pros supposedly have "all pharma gear".

There is no pharma gear out there nowadays except for test. And even that its hard to get.
Theres no secret pharma gear they have access to. Chinese raws ugl stuff like everyone else.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #214 on: August 22, 2017, 12:56:34 AM »
I don't always just occasionally for maybe a week at a time maybe three days at our time before I take it down just to attract a few more customers

list your top ten hospital visits

this is probably number 1, no?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2017, 03:52:59 AM »
There is no pharma gear out there nowadays except for test. And even that its hard to get.
Theres no secret pharma gear they have access to. Chinese raws ugl stuff like everyone else.

Exactly, but retards keep talking out of their asses.

There are select pharma steroids around the world still but all pros use mainly Chinese powders. The reason some pros go to Kuwait is because they are catered to. And I'm sure the GH is plentiful, accessing and financing the GH is the main headache of most bodybuilders.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2017, 03:59:03 AM »
bearing in mind you claim too know so many people and are a trainer to the stars, why is it you have so little responses and well wishes on your Instagram account?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #217 on: August 22, 2017, 06:52:13 AM »
list your top ten hospital visits

this is probably number 1, no?

Getting prepped for surgery right now can't really think about those things at the moment

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #218 on: August 22, 2017, 08:05:22 AM »
Most everyone is using kitchen gear these days, 99% of the stuff is UG even when it comes to pros. Even a lot of the so-called pescription stuff coming out of antiaging and wellness clinics is UG shit.

I know alot of these clinics compound their stuff themselves, with raw powders from China..."UG" is a bit unfair, even if it wasn't necessarily made by Merck/Pfizer

Simple Simon

« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2017, 09:10:53 AM »
Getting prepped for surgery right now can't really think about those things at the moment

by prepped do you mean you are just going to have a swig of whiskey and bite down on a strip of leather while they go to work?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2017, 09:33:22 AM »
by prepped do you mean you are just going to have a swig of whiskey and bite down on a strip of leather while they go to work?

Of course, anesthesia doesn't work on him so what else would they use.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2017, 10:35:32 AM »
I wouldn't knowingly use shit but sometimes you don't know until you've done a few jabs. And in a few cases the labs have been busted and then you see pics from the "lab" which looks like a disgusting crack house.

We don't know if ESFitness' gear was particularly dirty, unless he didn't filter the shit at all it's probably similar to other UG, if he got the solvent levels right and dosed the powders properly.

Again, some seem more prone to problems.

My gear is clean. I typically use a 2 + 20% mixture of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol for most products some products I use some products I use EO or Gui... but everything is sterile filter twice with bottle top vacuum filters forest with a .45 Micron next with the .22 micron filter like I said in the past six or seven years I've had zero people zero customers zero clients with abscesses or infections including myself so whoever this m*********** whatever the f*** is name is has got to be a rep for Sciroxx. I don't manufacture anything in my kitchen I do have Hood Flo where I do manufacture stuff as a precaution as well as headgear breathing masks gloves Etc. FX ifbb professional bodybuilders as clients who have been clients customers 4 three for five years plus and if anything was not clean or up to quality standards they would know and I would hear about it immediately.

So whoever the mother f***** is who's saying my s*** is dirty I want to know who the f*** you are identify yourself you know who the f*** I am I don't hide from nobody it's pretty obvious who the f*** I am yet your the f****** coward hiding behind a f****** screen name identify yourself you piece of f****** s***. And I don't Supply anybody on this f****** Board number one so you're a little bulshit claims about my s*** being dirty and hurting my f****** business one mother f****** bit you little piece of s***.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2017, 10:37:49 AM »

Wrong Jeffrey nobody seems to give a f*** about you. Nobody f****** respect you nobody absolutely f****** nobody you're a f****** washed-up 50 year old piece of s*** nobody got it I understand that you're a f****** nobody 50 year old f****** internet troll loser you're a f****** nobody

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2017, 10:42:52 AM »
So no pain meds for that gaping wound?  Oh and check you pm's.

Yeah I finally spoke to the pain doctor yesterday up until then I was getting 1 mg Dilaudid every 4 hours with 20 mg of Oxycodone instant release in between as needed and that was about it after speaking with the pain doctor he increased my dose to 2 mg Dilaudid every 3 hours with I believe a 50 mg shot of Toradol about an hour later or so they don't want to mix the two I guess plus I believe 30 mg of oxycodone IR in between there as well as needed. They cancelled the surgery this morning and rescheduled for Friday when they're going to attempt to suture up about 50% of the wound and install a wound vac or else if they hadn't done that and just done the wound VAC it would have taken about two months to heal just with the wound vac I still have after the surgery I guess on Friday I'll probably still be here a few more days after that after which I'll go to a I guess they call it a sniff or something like that I'm sure you're familiar with it Walter like an assisted nursing facility for about 3 or 4 days which they will I guess they will monitor the wound and I believe with the rumored back I'll be able to go back home instead of staying at the assisted nursing facility for the next few No 2 3 4 weeks initially they were saying I would be out there with nursing facility for 2 to 6 weeks for recovery and that's not even counting physical therapy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2017, 11:07:52 AM »
My gear is clean. I typically use a 2 + 20% mixture of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol for most products some products I use some products I use EO or Gui... but everything is sterile filter twice with bottle top vacuum filters forest with a .45 Micron next with the .22 micron filter like I said in the past six or seven years I've had zero people zero customers zero clients with abscesses or infections including myself so whoever this m*********** whatever the f*** is name is has got to be a rep for Sciroxx. I don't manufacture anything in my kitchen I do have Hood Flo where I do manufacture stuff as a precaution as well as headgear breathing masks gloves Etc. FX ifbb professional bodybuilders as clients who have been clients customers 4 three for five years plus and if anything was not clean or up to quality standards they would know and I would hear about it immediately.

So whoever the mother f***** is who's saying my s*** is dirty I want to know who the f*** you are identify yourself you know who the f*** I am I don't hide from nobody it's pretty obvious who the f*** I am yet your the f****** coward hiding behind a f****** screen name identify yourself you piece of f****** s***. And I don't Supply anybody on this f****** Board number one so you're a little bulshit claims about my s*** being dirty and hurting my f****** business one mother f****** bit you little piece of s***.

that bit on its own is the only true part of that post.

and now with your face pics on here and a confession that should be enough to get you another five years.