Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247056 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

AusBB

• Getbig II
Re: Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2017, 01:19:08 AM »
Because I got a free bottle from a guy who says he wasn't getting results from it and gave it to me to see how I liked it

I'm sorry but this is COMPLETE AND UTTER HORSESHIT.

If you make you're own gear, why the FUCK would you want to use somebody elses? Let alone somebody elses rejects??

You can make gear for cents in the dollar, so why on earth would you take it and use it just because its free??

This is like a baker getting food poisoning because he took rotten bread off a homeless person because its free.

Makes no sense, wouldn't happen.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2017, 01:57:42 AM »
I'm sorry but this is COMPLETE AND UTTER HORSESHIT.

If you make you're own gear, why the FUCK would you want to use somebody elses? Let alone somebody elses rejects??

You can make gear for cents in the dollar, so why on earth would you take it and use it just because its free??

This is like a baker getting food poisoning because he took rotten bread off a homeless person because its free.

Makes no sense, wouldn't happen.

Because I got it free and he wanted me to try it out and see if it was as shirty as he thought it was. First other UGLs get I've used in 6+ yrs and its not like this was a progressive thing, this was an overnight thing that put me down which leads me to believe me it wasn't the gear.

Wtf are you? A Sciroxx rep? Fuck off if you're not positive or constructive

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2017, 01:59:17 AM »
Because I got it free and he wanted me to try it out and see if it was as shirty as he thought it was. First other UGLs get I've used in 6+ yrs and its not like this was a progressive thing, this was an overnight thing that put me down which leads me to believe me it wasn't the gear.

Wtf are you? A Sciroxx rep? Fuck off if you're not positive HIV positive or constructive

fixed.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2017, 02:00:41 AM »
if you have a black widow nest and aware of it, why would you not remove it?

(didnt ask about an exterminator removing it because obviously you're smarter and more apt than any retard ext might be)

2 nests actually... and I usually have to remove them every year but this year I just haven't gotten around to it this season

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2017, 02:04:02 AM »
im confused... where are all his super ripped pics when he was on tren and 200mcg t3 for nine months and ended up in the hospital?

because i'm just seeing average, mid-of-the-line leanness for the leanest pics on there, and fat pics for the remainder.

???

I wasn't on Instagram then I was with the girlfriend who later on got me on Instagram

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Been in hospital last 12days... what'd i miss? what's with Piana? etc???
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2017, 02:05:55 AM »
fixed

Dude you f****** piece of s*** I really don't give a f*** what you think right now would you say right now you can eat a dick and f****** choke on a bucking bull at Dick's for all I go f*** right now so f*** off off this thread dick head and pick a different thread of mine to f****** troll on

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2017, 02:06:40 AM »
Jesus dude, looks like a shark attack!! Rest up buddy and let that heal, no more craziness!!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2017, 02:07:12 AM »
2 nests actually... and I usually have to remove them every year but this year I just haven't gotten around to it this season

smh, let's hope lesson learned for the future then (sorta kinda doubt it)

don't you think it's dastardly stupid to sell roids openly on a public platform like IG?

Simple Simon

« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2017, 02:17:32 AM »
Because I got a free bottle from a guy who says he wasn't getting results from it and gave it to me to see how I liked it

fuck off, its your shitty gear full stop.

Knowing your past history I wouldnt be surprised if you did something like this on purpose because people were onto your shit and you wanted a bit of sympathy
Munchausen's syndrome maybe.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2017, 02:26:13 AM »
Post pic of bottle of free gear you used that wasn't your own.

in b4 you threw it out

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2017, 02:26:23 AM »
Fuck.... They're gonna put a pik-line in.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2017, 02:48:58 AM »
fuck off, its your shitty gear full stop.

Knowing your past history I wouldnt be surprised if you did something like this on purpose because people were onto your shit and you wanted a bit of sympathy
Munchausen's syndrome maybe.

Fuck yourself birch. Like I'm going to get 30% of my f****** hip and thigh f****** removed to prove anything to piece of s*** like you f****** b**** made Punk

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2017, 04:41:19 AM »
smh, let's hope lesson learned for the future then (sorta kinda doubt it)

don't you think it's dastardly stupid to sell roids openly on a public platform like IG?

They don't do it all the time just occasionally vast majority of my clientele is face to face and people I know Nationwide

Simple Simon

« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2017, 04:55:54 AM »
and now esfitness believes that everyone now thinks he isn't a bullshitter.

I hope he doesn't think this thread is vindication for 10 years of shite spewed over the internet.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2017, 05:57:34 AM »
I call bullshit.  A real man would not go to the ER, he would simply squirt it down with Sea Breeze antiseptic and sew it up with guitar string in the middle of the night.  In the dark.  With his eyes shut.

Simple Simon

« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2017, 06:58:15 AM »
"and its Rich Piana coming up on the left, looks like esfitness is tiring, but no a burst of speed keeps esfitness in front, two furlongs to go this is anyone race,,,,,,,,, "

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2017, 04:59:54 PM »

Wtf are you? A Sciroxx rep? Fuck off if you're not positive or constructive

You are lying.

It was your shitty gear.

Must be fun hiding out in hospital waiting for your phone to blow up after your customer's victim's next jab.

I bet you were making the bunk gear in that shitty excuse for a kitchen lol.

That thing is going to take months of daily packing before it heals, so you will have plenty of time to ponder the errors of your ways.

Once its down to a reasonable vagina like size you should have salt water bath's before re-packing the gauze.

They'll never be able to stitch it, will have to heal from the inside out.

ETA: 6 months minimum providing you follow instructions and maintain a decent level of hygiene.   

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2017, 05:08:51 PM »
Hah, still laughing at the black widow theory.

Hmm.. I injected myself last night - but there is a nest of black widows outside.  Could there be correlation?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2017, 05:20:27 PM »
is that whats causing this?  I know he went on vacation with a septic leg one time which I advised against.

They will give him ibuprofen if they check his history.  If not oxy it is! :D

And surprising that something that big can present without much of a build up of pain...?

Walter, I know you're a cardiac expert, so do you think it likely that the systemic build up of the ulceration was causing the chest pains ES was having a few days ago?  I know he's mentioned elsewhere on here about a time when he had an infection that spread and gave him endocarditis..... something similar this time around perhaps...?

Fuck.... They're gonna put a pik-line in.

PICC - so massive doses of anti-biotics it is then  :(- hope it goes well dude.  Interested to know if they go arm or neck.

What do you think about what I've said above?  That the chest pains were somehow related to this infection..?  And did you really have no idea the void was forming????

Repeat request:  this wouldn't be an ESFitness thread without a breakdown of the sh1t they have got you on when you are ready please  ;D
T

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2017, 05:41:31 PM »

answer this please

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2017, 06:02:38 PM »
And surprising that something that big can present without much of a build up of pain...?

Walter, I know you're a cardiac expert, so do you think it likely that the systemic build up of the ulceration was causing the chest pains ES was having a few days ago?  I know he's mentioned elsewhere on here about a time when he had an infection that spread and gave him endocarditis..... something similar this time around perhaps...?

PICC - so massive doses of anti-biotics it is then  :(- hope it goes well dude.  Interested to know if they go arm or neck.

What do you think about what I've said above?  That the chest pains were somehow related to this infection..?  And did you really have no idea the void was forming????

Repeat request:  this wouldn't be an ESFitness thread without a breakdown of the sh1t they have got you on when you are ready please  ;D

It's good he's getting antibiotics and they should be re checking his heart for a recurrence of endocarditis based on his history/chest pain. Infection in the bloodstream can cause endocarditis when the endocardium becomes inflamed (that causes valve issues).  It's worth noting needles create a major pathway along with STD's.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2017, 07:31:05 PM »
It's good he's getting antibiotics and they should be re checking his heart for a recurrence of endocarditis based on his history/chest pain. Infection in the bloodstream can cause endocarditis when the endocardium becomes inflamed (that causes valve issues).  It's worth noting needless create a major pathway along with STD's.

Gotcha

T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2017, 09:08:56 PM »
You are lying.

It was your shitty gear.

Must be fun hiding out in hospital waiting for your phone to blow up after your customer's victim's next jab.

I bet you were making the bunk gear in that shitty excuse for a kitchen lol.

That thing is going to take months of daily packing before it heals, so you will have plenty of time to ponder the errors of your ways.

Once its down to a reasonable vagina like size you should have salt water bath's before re-packing the gauze.

They'll never be able to stitch it, will have to heal from the inside out.

ETA: 6 months minimum providing you follow instructions and maintain a decent level of hygiene.   

Wrong Siroxx Rep.

It wasmt my gear the only year of mine I've used has been cypionate which is been going in my shoulder once you see about once every three or four weeks or so for the past few months as you can see by my physique I am pretty much completely off and I have not trained due to a neck injury and shoulder injury.

You dumb f*** the only thing that's going into my hip has been about four and a half cc's of Sciroxx Deca or a black widow bite.

LifeProof products for nearly seven years now and have yet to have a single infection or myself or any customers ever. Ever ever ever much less your flesh eating bacteria necrosis bacteria there was eating tissue that would have taken my life had I not call emts the day I did you stupid f***