Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247083 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2017, 03:57:25 AM »
He looks like a werewolf

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2017, 08:39:59 AM »
That isn't his kitchen it's his "straw berry field"

hahahaha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2017, 09:28:15 AM »
I feel great about my shitty life after reading this thread!  LOL  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2017, 09:38:08 AM »
I feel great about my shitty life after reading this thread!  LOL  :D

Your real life or your imaginary life that you shared with Brad Pitt's second cousin in rehab after you left the underground prison fight system?

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2017, 02:16:33 PM »
  You missed 12 days.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2017, 03:01:03 PM »
Your real life or your imaginary life that you shared with Brad Pitt's second cousin in rehab after you left the underground prison fight system?

Brad was a real prick while in rehab and an was arrogant prick and a bully toward everyone, especially his family.

Simple Simon

« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2017, 03:06:33 PM »
"I trained Brad for his role in Troy, I also helped out Eric Bona, I did tell Eric to do less cardio hence his slightly smoother appearance than Brad.
I met Brad while taking a shit in a gas station bathroom, Brad was trying to get Angelina out of the cubicle next door while she was trying to purge her lunch.
we exchanged numbers under the door on pieces of tissue, Brad still has mine in his wallet , it did have a small amount of faeces on it from under my fingernail, whats best though is the one I have has some of Angelinas vomit on it, I win again..."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2017, 03:10:05 PM »
LOL  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2017, 05:45:16 PM »
thanks for the well wishes btw.... assholes.. lol

I'll stick to replying to your original post. The last couple of pages of this thread went to hell.

Your "devil may care" attitude is great. Your outlook seems positive. You didn't die from a heart attack....excellent. You are funny, that's even better. The DUII sucks. Your life is exciting, but I wouldn't want it because I'd never survive it. Hang in there and keep your spirits up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2017, 07:13:14 PM »
He won't recover.  But knowing his delusional mentality he may think he will.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2017, 07:20:10 PM »
I can see why people bust his balls, I mean this is GetBig and we always have the need to have a target, which he displays as a bullseye in many of his posts.

That all being said, why the total dislike for the guy? Not talking the "it's only the internet" dislike to be cool and fit in with the cliques here, but the downright dislike for a guy, who doesn't have any record to having any beef except with a couple of people on here.

If anything, perhaps the guy's stories may be bs,maybe true,  but we can't say they are not entertaining.

PS his intagram was posted here months ago, not exactly news, more Lincoln shot, Titanic sinks
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2017, 07:22:22 PM »
I can see why people bust his balls, I mean this is GetBig and we always have the need to have a target, which he displays as a bullseye in many of his posts.

That all being said, why the total dislike for the guy? Not talking the "it's only the internet" dislike to be cool and fit in with the cliques here, but the downright dislike for a guy, who doesn't have any record to having any beef except with a couple of people on here.

If anything, perhaps the guy's stories may be bs,maybe true,  but we can't say they are not entertaining.

PS his intagram was posted here months ago, not exactly news, more Lincoln shot, Titanic sinks

I like him a hell of a lot more than I like you.

You're an apathetic waste of space. 

Irony is that you post just as much as if you had a position to take, so all you do is waste your own time.

LOL!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2017, 07:26:54 PM »
I like him a hell of a lot more than I like you.

You're an apathetic waste of space. 

Irony is that you post just as much as if you had a position to take, so all you do is waste your own time.

LOL!

man i am really renting space in your head lol
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2017, 07:27:54 PM »
man i am really renting space in your head lol

it's mu-mu-mu-mutual motherrcukker!

greatest agreement ever.  good negotiation technique, 10/10, im proud of u

<3

;D

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2017, 02:30:20 AM »

If anything, perhaps the guy's stories may be bs,maybe true,  but we can't say they are not entertaining.

His posts are akin to a drunken man going on about how he once slayed a dragon. Except more incoherent, less entertaining, and more outlandish decreasing any entertainment value it might have had otherwise. Matter of fact I find it hard to believe anyone can get through more than one-or-two sentences, the guy is barely literate. Which would've been OK, yet his voice-to-text attempts were worse, meaning the guy can't string a fucking sentence together in speech either.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2017, 04:55:48 AM »
"I trained Brad for his role in Troy, I also helped out Eric Bona, I did tell Eric to do less cardio hence his slightly smoother appearance than Brad.
I met Brad while taking a shit in a gas station bathroom, Brad was trying to get Angelina out of the cubicle next door while she was trying to purge her lunch.
we exchanged numbers under the door on pieces of tissue, Brad still has mine in his wallet , it did have a small amount of faeces on it from under my fingernail, whats best though is the one I have has some of Angelinas vomit on it, I win again..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are getting the hang of it! Hahahahahha!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2017, 12:21:21 AM »

;D ;D ;D
Great

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2017, 08:52:27 AM »
So what story is he going to come back with to play this off?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2017, 09:00:57 AM »
wasn't my first heart attack. I had one when I OD'd the same day Lamar Odom OD'd

Wonder if someone searched the posts for this time line how many would they find of yours?  Not too hard to post while in the middle of  a heart attack.

Simple Simon

« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2017, 09:49:35 AM »
Wonder if someone searched the posts for this time line how many would they find of yours?  Not too hard to post while in the middle of  a heart attack.

Im on it....

Simple Simon

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »
I can relate as you probably noticed I haven't been on the boards at all much for the past maybe year

.. using voice text so bear with me if some of the words don't match up or make sense...

..everytime I see a. celebrity in the news who overdoses has problems with drugs everybody thinks what's their problem why can't they get it right they have so much money... What many times that's just the problem I have so much money. I haven't been around much the past year because things are going really really well for me in my business if you know what my business is go ahead and search for it you want to figure it out I'm not going to talk about it here but ended up with a serious serious problem it went up with a lot of years straight of injecting 5 grams of black tarry stuff intraveneously every day... why I have no idea why maybe I wasn't quite happy with what I had and I could afford it or what I thought I could afford it at the time. everything in your life to be going great for somebody else if it was somebody else had your life and your money and your success everything could be great inside does matter how much money you have how much success you have if you're not happy you will search for anything and everything to try to make yourself happy for some guys that cocaine for some guys that heroin for some guys at the hookers for some guy that's all 3 or alcohol included I used to sit here and judge people because they were addicts and junkies and whatever because I was once a noob an addict just like hundreds of other bodybuilders I knew and I beat it and I beat it for years... then one day you realize you're not quite happy and somebody offers you something for free and it makes you happy all of a sudden and before long you're a full-blown addict... Again and you're back at square one no I didn't have money like Lamar Odom I didn't have 50 million dollars but I blew quite a few $1,000 quite a few tens of tens of tens of thousands of dollars in the past yeartrying to feel normal trying to get through the day like a normal personand very very very very few people know about it the people closest to me had no idea absolutely no idea. You get to a point where you don't care if the next injection kills you you get to the point whereyou don't care who knows what you're doing how much you're doingLamar Odom is famous is 50 million dollars in the bank I'm not famous I don't have $50 mil in the bank but me and him are no different. 

it's really reallythem with or without money with or without when you have no idea what it's like to be them with or without money with or without fame I guarantee you any of us whether we have 50 million in the bank or $6 in the bank with change trade with you in a heartbeat if not need something else to feel normal or at peace or even happy. so if you're in the position to judge Lamar Odom for over dosing and doing a whole bunch of coke and spending the whole bunch of money on drugs and hookers to try to feel some sort of itty bitty piece of happiness in his life then congratulations because wonder you're one of the few you're one of the lucky ones and I guarantee you any of us would trade every dollar in our bank account to be you

he posted this 4 days after Lamar had his heart attack

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2017, 10:32:09 AM »
he posted this 4 days after Lamar had his heart attack

I for one am astonished that ES forgot to mention that he had a heart attack 4 days prior.

But lets be fair, ES doesn't like to divulge his personal life - and in particular his health - on the internet....

So this is of course why. It has nothing to do with him making up silly stories to relate to celebrities. Nothing at all.

Nothing to see here....

Simple Simon

« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2017, 12:28:38 PM »
I for one am astonished that ES forgot to mention that he had a heart attack 4 days prior.

But lets be fair, ES doesn't like to divulge his personal life - and in particular his health - on the internet....

So this is of course why. It has nothing to do with him making up silly stories to relate to celebrities. Nothing at all.

Nothing to see here....

he can't use the "I forgot" excuse because he prides himself on his total recall like memory...