Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249033 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #925 on: September 08, 2017, 12:33:10 PM »
Just about every scientist disagrees with you.

Doctor 1: I cured cancer.
Doctor 2: provide the evidence.
Doctor 1: you have to prove that I didn't cure cancer.

Do you see how idiotic that is? Doctor 1 still has to prove that he cured cancer even though Doctor 2 rejects his claim. Thus, you still have to prove your claim even though it was rejected by UKJEFF.

You made the claim. We rejected the claim. The burden lies with you.

I guess I could just ask Fabio if he hired ESftness as his trainer. I'm also ask him where they met.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #926 on: September 08, 2017, 12:41:01 PM »
Did I miss something? I thought you were getting released today. Have they and you not found a suitable SNF for you?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #927 on: September 08, 2017, 12:44:47 PM »
I guess I could just ask Fabio if he hired ESftness as his trainer. I'm also ask him where they met.

Do it and report back to getbig!!
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #928 on: September 08, 2017, 12:55:06 PM »

Please do. Give him my new # as well

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #929 on: September 08, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »
Please do. Give him my new # as well

I don't have it bro.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #930 on: September 08, 2017, 01:07:10 PM »
Did I miss something? I thought you were getting released today. Have they and you not found a suitable SNF for you?

Possibly but I've heard nothing and it's nearly 1 p.m. so I'm guessing not till tomorrow.

The pain management team came in yesterday and had a chat with them and I asked if they could cut my injectable painkillers and increase the oral pain meds possibly the CRPS pain meds that the shits that you take twice a day. So they said yeah that's a good idea we can do that no problem later on yesterday I find out about the changes well the increase my CR dose from 40 to 60 but they cut my IR dose well sort of they cut it they increase the dose from 20mg to 30 mg however the cut it from 3 hours made it 6 hours. So it comes out like the same fucking milligrams per day except now I got a big long fucking 2 or 3 hour gap after the IR doses we're off that I got to sit and feel like I got a fucking big ass Rusty screwdriver digging into the bone in my thigh
/hip. The fuck? Like I can't do math? Would be been better to keep it the same.

But now I have like three different pill dosages I'll be having prescriptions for so at least when I get out I can fuck around with those and make it back to normal. I'll be having a 60 mg tablet 10 mg tablet 30 mg tablet and possibly a 15 milligram tablet not sure got to check on that. And I believe the give me 90 of each dosage per refill per month I think something like that I'm not sure. So it's not like they can just give me 90 10 mg tablets cuz those would run out fucking quick and they can't give me a 90 30 milligram tablets cause nose what also run out too soon etc.. So gotta have separate scripts for each dosage.

10yrs ago, even 4yrs ago I'd likely be high all day from just 2 10mg tabs, now? I don't even notice 70mgs at once or 30mgs 30mins later or 2mg IM diluadid 10mins after that ( which is what happened this morning when they removed my wound VAC dressing for the last time. They give me a 2 milligram dose of dilaudid every time they change that thing).

I mentioned my dosage to another guy and he says you should "cheek" those things and crush them up and snort them. Really? Get dumb fuck apparently you have no idea how bioavailabilities work. If he did, he'd know that oxycodone has a higher bioavailability orally than it does snorted. Idiots

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: September 08, 2017, 01:44:18 PM »
Possibly but I've heard nothing and it's nearly 1 p.m. so I'm guessing not till tomorrow.

The pain management team came in yesterday and had a chat with them and I asked if they could cut my injectable painkillers and increase the oral pain meds possibly the CRPS pain meds that the shits that you take twice a day. So they said yeah that's a good idea we can do that no problem later on yesterday I find out about the changes well the increase my CR dose from 40 to 60 but they cut my IR dose well sort of they cut it they increase the dose from 20mg to 30 mg however the cut it from 3 hours made it 6 hours. So it comes out like the same fucking milligrams per day except now I got a big long fucking 2 or 3 hour gap after the IR doses we're off that I got to sit and feel like I got a fucking big ass Rusty screwdriver digging into the bone in my thigh

But now I have like three different pill dosages I'll be having prescriptions for so at least when I get out I can fuck around with those and make it back to normal. I'll be having a 60 mg tablet 10 mg tablet 30 mg tablet and possibly a 15 milligram tablet not sure got to check on that. And I believe the give me 90 of each dosage per refill per month I think something like that I'm not sure. So it's not like they can just give me 90 10 mg tablets cuz those would run out fucking quick and they can't give me a 90 30 milligram tablets cause nose what also run out too soon etc.. So gotta have separate scripts for each dosage.

10yrs ago, even 4yrs ago I'd likely be high all day from just 2 10mg tabs, now? I don't even notice 70mgs at once or 30mgs 30mins later or 2mg IM diluadid 10mins after that ( which is what happened this morning when they removed my wound VAC dressing for the last time. They give me a 2 milligram dose of dilaudid every time they change that thing).

I mentioned my dosage to another guy and he says you should "cheek" those things and crush them up and snort them. Really? Get dumb fuck apparently you have no idea how bioavailabilities work. If he did, he'd know that oxycodone has a higher bioavailability orally than it does snorted. Idiots

Yeah, I remember how the hospital would jack my wife's release times around. At some point in the day, you can figure you'll be staying the night again at "the hotel Eisenhower". If you're not using medical transport to get to the SNF, whoever drives you there should be on call.  -Doubt they'd let you take a cab while still on pain medication. They'd be risking a malpractice suit.

I am horribly impatient. I'd go berserk if I was sitting around in the hospital waiting for her release so I could drive my wife home or to the SNF. We worked it out so that she'd call me once they told her she could get dressed. I'd be there in a half hour. When she was on dialysis at the hospital, it was a twice a day trip during peak traffic. At least the dialysis technicians stuck to a fairly close schedule.

I cannot relate to your pain med situation. since I have almost no experience taking them. Hmm, maybe I'm Norwegian too, as my pain threshold has always been ridiculously high, which is probably why I almost always refuse them. But then, I've never had an open wound like you did. Persistent pain is the hardest to deal with. You might have to learn how to sit with all your weight on the other hip to avoid that screwdriver sensation.

Simple Simon

« Reply #932 on: September 08, 2017, 01:48:59 PM »

I thought you said the painkillers didn't work and then you were high all day off 10mgs, make your fucking mind up....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: September 08, 2017, 02:01:11 PM »
I thought you said the painkillers didn't work and then you were high all day off 10mgs, make your fucking mind up....

It's none of my business, but I am curious as to why you seem to devote a heck of lot of time scrutinizing ESFitness' posts for conflicting statements.

Simple Simon

« Reply #934 on: September 08, 2017, 02:04:35 PM »
It's none of my business, but I am curious as to why you seem to devote a heck of lot of time scrutinizing ESFitness' posts for conflicting statements.

because he makes stuff up and its funny catching him out.

he actually gets carried away during his stories and regularly contradicts himself, he should post less content and keep it simple.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #935 on: September 08, 2017, 03:33:12 PM »

he actually gets carried away during his stories and regularly contradicts himself, he should post less content and keep it simple.

I don't make anything up. You're 5253 50 whatever years old and you sit on your fucking computer 22 hours a day taking things I said and trying to flip them around and Sam lying about something or I'm calling Ally or making something up. Like above how you say that I say pink lures have no effect on me and you say that I say I take 10 milligrams and I'm high as fuck. Anybody passed the fucking second grade can go back and read what I actually fucking said you goddamn moron you think people are as dumb as you and they're not going to catch that shit you devote all your fucking time every fucking minute of every fucking day you're on the fucking computer devoting so much fucking energy into influencing how people who you don't even know and who really don't give a fuck about you how they view me. If you don't see how fucking pathetic that is then goddamnn I feel fucking sorry for you

* disclaimer used my microphone to use voice text to type all that shit out and I only corrected the bottle bucket sentence so if there's any other fucking shit don't make any sense to fucking shit figured out your goddamn self

burnout666

« Reply #936 on: September 08, 2017, 03:33:40 PM »
I don't make anything up. You're 5253 50 whatever years old and you sit on your fucking computer 22 hours a day taking things I said and trying to flip them around and Sam lying about something or I'm calling Ally or making something up. Like above how you say that I say pink lures have no effect on me and you say that I say I take 10 milligrams and I'm high as fuck. Anybody passed the fucking second grade can go back and read what I actually fucking said you goddamn moron you think people are as dumb as you and they're not going to catch that shit you devote all your fucking time every fucking minute of every fucking day you're on the fucking computer devoting so much fucking energy into influencing how people who you don't even know and who really don't give a fuck about you how they view me. If you don't see how fucking pathetic that is then goddamnn I feel fucking sorry for you

* disclaimer used my microphone to use voice text to type all that shit out and I only corrected the bottle bucket sentence so if there's any other fucking shit don't make any sense to fucking shit figured out your goddamn self

burnout666

« Reply #937 on: September 08, 2017, 03:34:32 PM »
 ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #938 on: September 08, 2017, 03:37:44 PM »
Yet again, ESFITNESS caught in a web of lies.

They should make a movie about ESFITNESS' life. It would make for a great drama movie--lots of plot twists and lies.
X

burnout666

« Reply #939 on: September 08, 2017, 03:40:16 PM »
Yet again, ESFITNESS caught in a web of lies.

They should make a movie about ESFITNESS' life. It would masked for a great drama movie--lots of plot twists and lies.

They did.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #940 on: September 08, 2017, 03:48:13 PM »

Gotta love voice to text, sometimes you end up with quite the hilarious sentences! :D
Q

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #941 on: September 08, 2017, 03:51:44 PM »
Can we start a Gofundme to put ESFitness in a permanent, medically-induced coma?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #942 on: September 08, 2017, 04:07:26 PM »
Can we start a Gofundme to put ESFitness in a permanent, medically-induced coma?

Or we can start a GoFundMe for playing fair and expenses for me to go out fly out and pay you a visit. We'll see which one it's $2,000 first. Fuck it let's make a 4000 pay somebody else want their and videotape the whole goddamn thing as well fuck it make it up Facebook live or YouTube live feed

burnout666

« Reply #943 on: September 08, 2017, 04:09:28 PM »
Or we can start a GoFundMe for playing fair and expenses for me to go out fly out and pay you a visit. We'll see which one it's $2,000 first. Fuck it let's make a 4000 pay somebody else want their and videotape the whole goddamn thing as well fuck it make it up Facebook live or YouTube live feed

How's $2000 going to pay for the facial reconstructive surgery when you cave his head in and stuff his wobbly arms up his fat ass?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #944 on: September 08, 2017, 04:13:53 PM »

I can see where it might seem funny to call him on his folly. Poor guy has a lot of time to kill right now. His story telling may help pass this time. -Could be that you're stoking the fire is actually good distraction for him.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #945 on: September 08, 2017, 04:17:23 PM »
I'd throw your hobbled ass down a flight of stairs and fuck your leg hole.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: September 08, 2017, 04:17:40 PM »

It's all bluster. Seems like threats of violence on Getbig never come to fruition. That's a good thing.  

jjwatt99

« Reply #947 on: September 08, 2017, 04:18:15 PM »

So that last paragraph. You seem to think you are cool and smart because you know that? You never answered my question if you believe you have any mental health issues or are all good in the head? I asked it cause you accuse so many others of being mentally ill.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: September 08, 2017, 04:20:07 PM »

Yuk! Guess you don't remember how gross that leg hole was a short time ago. If I were you, I'd leave my penis out of this!  ;D

jjwatt99

« Reply #949 on: September 08, 2017, 04:20:28 PM »

:D well done