Author Topic: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'  (Read 14912 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 08:19:19 PM »
I used to get '' I'm not afraid of you ".
HAHA   ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 08:22:14 PM »
!!! I feel your pain big man, who would of thought bodybuilding can be used as a insecurity detector and great way to spot fake personalities. Educated rational thinkers or simple minded pea brains makes no difference they all have the same hateful resenting instinct, and they shit on you directly or indirectly depending on personality. The passive aggressive sociopath types are 10X worst I wont even get started on those fuckers  ::)   And the women (especially the materialistic divas) are even WORSE, major resentment of men that get more attention than them.

Exactly. Every single person I have met thus far have begun to show more resentfulness and passive aggressive hatred towards me once I gained some size and a little more vascularity on my left bicep.

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 08:26:14 PM »

Exactly. Every single person I have met thus far have begun to show more resentfulness and passive aggressive hatred towards me once I gained some size and a little more vascularity on my left bicep.

You work out, to make yourself to look large and more dominate in a social setting, hence to get the bitches, and then complain that people try to reduce your advantage.

Stereotyping is annoying as fuck, but total bullshit when you bring it upon yourself, it's not like being tall, or black or irish, it's actively seeking attention that you get while complaining about that attention epic bullshit.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011, 08:32:06 PM »
You work out, to make yourself to look large and more dominate in a social setting, hence to get the bitches, and then complain that people try to reduce your advantage.

Bro, you don't live in my world of being a huge, strong guy who is really smart plus I can beat up a shit ton of people. Why is it my fault that I do work better than 99% of my peers? AND on top of all that I have a really good, positive personality. How can you even pretend to understand the discrimination I face on a day to day basis by EVERY SINGLE PERSON I come across.

You can't because I am what some call an "alpha" type male whereas the term for you would be a "beta" or a "lesser man"

I swear man, life really sucks sometimes...it's so terrible.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2011, 08:34:06 PM »
McCrack...Why are you even in this thread? There are really big guys here relating their experiences as to what people say to them...you aren't big... this doesn't apply to you, and you have nothing to add of any relevance....so again....why are you even speaking?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2011, 08:37:54 PM »
McCrack...Why are you even in this thread? There are really big guys here relating their experiences as to what people say to them...you aren't big... this doesn't apply to you, and you have nothing to add of any relevance....so again....why are you even speaking?

X2!

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2011, 08:38:08 PM »
Lol if you'll admit this thread is nothing but pointless ego stroking for roidfiends, and void and any real point, I'll leave. ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2011, 08:41:52 PM »

Stereotyping is annoying as fuck, but total bullshit when you bring it upon yourself, it's not like being tall, or black or irish, it's actively seeking attention that you get while complaining about that attention epic bullshit.

Step up to stage and post a pic or forever be categorized as a gutless, cowardly, anonymous piss ant...actually fuck that, if I was standing next to you at a urinal you WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO TAKE A PISS when the evolutionary instincts began to kick in, I assure you of that. I would drain every single drop in my bladder, rip one as I walked by and walk out without even washing my hands and ONLY THEN would your jittery sad excuse for a physique be able to finish urinating.

Like i said bro, the balls in your court, show us all what a massive muscleman you really are.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2011, 08:44:34 PM »
Lol if you'll admit this thread is nothing but pointless ego stroking for roidfiends, and void and any real point, I'll leave. ;)

Well...that's Getbig in general ...so why don't you leave the whole board?  Trust me when I say you wont be missed...I can guarantee they will be no " what happened to mikmaq?" Threads...you are just another turd that nobody really pays attention to....

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2011, 08:44:48 PM »
long sleeve shirts solve any unwanted stereotypes.  then come "bedtime" you can show off and be douchy.

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2011, 08:46:49 PM »
Well...that's Getbig in general ...so why don't you leave the whole board?  Trust me when I say you wont be missed...I can guarantee they will be no " what happened to mikmaq?" Threads...you are just another turd that nobody really pays attention to....
Nah this site has many things to offer besides ego stroking, not that it matters to you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 08:50:06 PM »
long sleeve shirts solve any unwanted stereotypes.  then come "bedtime" you can show off and be douchy.
If long sleeve shirts make you look smaller, you're not big in the first place.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 08:51:39 PM »

I'll usually have the sleeves ripped off by the time I make it out to my car.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 09:05:13 PM »
As others have stated, I love the "oh man, my cousins brothers uncle grandfathers great grandfather" or whatever used to be a huge bodybuilder. Then when you see a pic of the person or something they are 400 pounds of spilled over shit.
X

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 09:08:06 PM »
it works on pretty much everybody.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 09:17:15 PM »
Nah this site has many things to offer besides ego stroking, not that it matters to you.

True,,,unfortunately for you..ego stroking is the sport of choice around here, and being that you can't join in...you whine like a girl 24/7.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2011, 09:19:22 PM »

exactly, and if your legit big winter jackets don't even hide it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2011, 09:26:04 PM »
it works on pretty much everybody.
No.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2011, 09:50:26 PM »
If only you could join in the fun  :D

Here's the MIGHTY looking like a commanding presence on a steed...This horse immediately obeyed my every command, as it recognizes POWER  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2011, 09:57:38 PM »
nobody ever says jack shit to me. im a super nice guy but im extremely introverted, rarely look at anyone, never initiate any conversations, and my general face expression looks like im very serious and thinking about something important. im not sure what people think of me i just know nobody ever even tries to say hello. which suits me just fine. i dont have anything to talk about anyways.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2011, 11:11:45 PM »
I feel at times I'm overly nice intentionally just to disprove the "douchebag bodybuilder" stereotype.  I agree with groink in what he said about being jacked, smart, and having a career... people give you this look of blasphemy or something  :-\

x2
Team Schering Oss NL

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2011, 11:13:44 PM »
If only you could join in the fun  :D

Here's the MIGHTY looking like a commanding presence on a steed...This horse immediately obeyed my every command, as it recognizes POWER  8)

great arms right there  :o

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2011, 11:25:13 PM »
I hear that all the time. :(
One day, when you are 50-60+, you'll be saying the same...

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2011, 12:22:45 AM »
Step up to stage and post a pic or forever be categorized as a gutless, cowardly, anonymous piss ant...actually fuck that, if I was standing next to you at a urinal you WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO TAKE A PISS when the evolutionary instincts began to kick in, I assure you of that. I would drain every single drop in my bladder, rip one as I walked by and walk out without even washing my hands and ONLY THEN would your jittery sad excuse for a physique be able to finish urinating.

Like i said bro, the balls in your court, show us all what a massive muscleman you really are.
whats your exact location  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2011, 12:44:29 AM »
Insecure idiots feel they need to "put you in your place" in real life too, it's not just a getbig phenomena.

I can't count how many times I will just be standing there, minding my own business, and some person, big..small... whatever..feels the need to "Mean-Mug" me, tell me about someone bigger that me, tell me ' just because you're big doesn't mean you can fight"...all sorts of utter fucking nonsense..and it's 100%  unsolicited ...they just walk up and start talking.

I'm sure some of the other really big and muscular guys here have plenty of the same stories.  people feel threatened and insecure, so they have to somehow take you down a notch in their mind, to make themselves feel better.

Same reason when people first meet me, they automatically assume I'm stupid and not successful...because that just wouldn't be fair...to be jacked, and smart..and have a good job too?...they cry foul and lash out because they feel inferior ...it's been happening to me so long I expect it now
true...