Author Topic: Bob Chick - Athlete's Representative?  (Read 216547 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Chick - Athlete's Representative?
« Reply #1200 on: September 16, 2007, 10:15:35 AM »
I don't get it?!?

Why are we arguing the point of honesty, fairness and integrity when it comes to IFBB judging?......thing is, if you strip away all the bells and whistles, you're left with something so obvious it's beyond question ---------> the IFBB is built on a drug culture so undeniably abused that it must be kept under smoke and mirrors, otherwise the truth would bring the whole empire crumbling down.....so you have this Federation whose core, underlying foundation is a lie.....so why the hell would anyone think that justice and truth would grow from a bad seed?......its bewildering.....respect to Bob for doing what he thinks is best (at least he's in there fighting), but in the end, he's fighting for the shit end of the stick.

Moreover, you have these rules that say its up to the discretion of the IFBB to drug test......WTF!......you either do or you don't......the IFBB is doing nothing more than sending a message that rules can be changed to suit the situation.......its a terrible attitude that sets terrible standards.....and that's my point - if your core organisational values aren't right, you'll never get it right.

Good luck Bob (not being sarcastic)!

I don't know about the above BBing Hate-Fest.
EVERYONE KNOWS that BBers use steroids. We are nearly The Sports Doping Poster children.
There's no need for denial its so clear.  That makes a level playing field compared to sports where the athletes need to
"Cheat" to keep it undercover.

I suspect Racing, bowling, Golf, as well as even more arcane completive pursuits have playa's using AAS for a edge.

BBing is Strange thing no matter how you Package it. It will never appeal to the mass general public and thats good.
The Whole point it to be different from them.

Stand-out Arms, Chest,delts and legs that are unusual even in jeans and a
T-shirt. A strength/ endurance edge beyond the norm, even for high Rep/ volume pump devotes.

BBing is nurturing a lot of Self-Hate. Perhaps its just a reflection of the USAs younger generations today.
Nothing to look forward to in compare to even the 1980s.

larger_format

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1201 on: September 16, 2007, 10:51:56 AM »
Just wondering if Melvin Anthony would have posted if he placed first at last night's contest.Like Eryk Bui he may regret taking on the big boys in such a public way
Although Eryk's statement was dragged over here from his own blog

Manion and Co. don't forget things too fast

Why don't you call for a STRIKE at the Olympia
Everyone but Jay will honor the picket line
might be a good OUT for Coleman

mrsirjojo

• Getbig II
  • Si vis pacem, Para bellum.
« Reply #1202 on: September 16, 2007, 02:43:39 PM »
I don't know about the above BBing Hate-Fest.
EVERYONE KNOWS that BBers use steroids. We are nearly The Sports Doping Poster children.
There's no need for denial its so clear.  That makes a level playing field compared to sports where the athletes need to
"Cheat" to keep it undercover.

I suspect Racing, bowling, Golf, as well as even more arcane completive pursuits have playa's using AAS for a edge.

BBing is Strange thing no matter how you Package it. It will never appeal to the mass general public and thats good.
The Whole point it to be different from them.

Stand-out Arms, Chest,delts and legs that are unusual even in jeans and a
T-shirt. A strength/ endurance edge beyond the norm, even for high Rep/ volume pump devotes.

BBing is nurturing a lot of Self-Hate. Perhaps its just a reflection of the USAs younger generations today.
Nothing to look forward to in compare to even the 1980s.

Not quite. Left unchecked, and untested, some BBs will take more and more, greater and greater dosages until something bad happens. Look at Coleman's physique in the years he was an also-ran versus what he became eventually. How does someone who had shown no major changes in years suddenly leap forward like that? At least in the other sports there's only so far you can go before they reel you in.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1203 on: September 16, 2007, 04:06:10 PM »
Not quite. Left unchecked, and untested, some BBs will take more and more, greater and greater dosages until something bad happens. Look at Coleman's physique in the years he was an also-ran versus what he became eventually. How does someone who had shown no major changes in years suddenly leap forward like that? At least in the other sports there's only so far you can go before they reel you in.

You've clearly never had free access to all the low price HG AAS your heart desires, and the balls to run dose up to the point of no further gain.

ReRead the above. Not just DIMINISHING RETURN ON > DOSE.   NO FURTHER GAINs PERIOD.
Pumping more in stops working at a point. Try it and see for yourself.

Your argument is typical of the "ALL Drugs Gang". As if, you ALL could simply take a bunch of Dope and look like even the 10th place guy at the O. Stop DREAMING and do somthing productive.

They'z allready at the point of no further gain - OR THEY'd have allready TAKEn MORE!!!
  This is about winning!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1204 on: September 18, 2007, 07:58:03 AM »
You've clearly never had free access to all the low price HG AAS your heart desires, and the balls to run dose up to the point of no further gain.

ReRead the above. Not just DIMINISHING RETURN ON > DOSE.   NO FURTHER GAINs PERIOD.
Pumping more in stops working at a point. Try it and see for yourself.

Your argument is typical of the "ALL Drugs Gang". As if, you ALL could simply take a bunch of Dope and look like even the 10th place guy at the O. Stop DREAMING and do somthing productive.

They'z allready at the point of no further gain - OR THEY'd have allready TAKEn MORE!!!
  This is about winning!

exactly.

average people just have no idea what an athlete, who's livelihood depends on his success, will do to win.

i lmao at people who say so and so wouldn't take drugs, etc. people really do go for the notion that an athlete is a hero that has high morals/ethics ;D.

the fact is, for an athlete to even be a success at the amateur world championships he/she must be prepared to do anything his competition is doing and then some. natural ability at this level is cancelled out because they are all freaks. equally, training has become an all consuming obsession that relegates everything else ie social life, family, relationships, hobbies, job, life, etc etc to the 'things to do' list.

in short this person becomes completely self obsessed and will take anything to give them an edge. it only becomes immoral IF you are dumb enough to get caught. even then, if you are valuable enough, it will be fixed. if you're not, you're fair game and the next joe will step up.

bbing is no different ie freak genetics + self obsession + take anything and everything = success. take out any one of these components and you have a deluded wannabe.

from reeves to cutler, it's always been the same. jesus christ only existed in one life time, sorry. ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #1205 on: September 18, 2007, 09:02:16 AM »
bob would you lend 100 dollars to sean?

lonewolf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1206 on: September 18, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »

The callouts ARE selected by a random choice of judges....

It's not one of your machines, Vince...overly complicated and confusing....it doesn't take a genius to figure out who has the best physiques from the start.
The call outs are NOT selected by a random choice of judges. The first call outs are . From that point on the head judge
makes his own call outs. He decides who should be compared to who. They try to finish the judging within about a 2 hour
period, so they can go and stuff their faces. The head judge should be no more than the vehicle used for the others to make their comparisons. unfortunately he's not.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #1207 on: April 20, 2008, 05:52:27 PM »
bump   ;D ;D

Rottmag

« Reply #1208 on: April 20, 2008, 10:37:08 PM »
Well, after reading a good portion of this thread.....

I didn't realize Chick's been bitch-slapping Vince Basile on these boards for so long.

Have you ever won a [single] debate against Chick, Vince?

Has he Bob?

???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #1209 on: April 20, 2008, 10:40:01 PM »
Well, after reading a good portion of this thread.....

I didn't realize Chick's been bitch-slapping Vince Basile on these boards for so long.

Have you ever won a [single] debate against Chick, Vince?

Has he Bob?

???

He's 0-life

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1210 on: April 21, 2008, 01:31:14 AM »
Bob is still a young fellow with a lot to learn. I think he needs points repeated quite a few times before he gets the it. I am sure Jim Manion knows this and is constantly frustrated by Bob. I won't call Bob thick but he sure is stubborn.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: November 13, 2009, 05:40:24 PM »
wow!
w

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #1212 on: November 13, 2009, 05:51:06 PM »
OK SAY ON WHAT FILL ME IN QUICK VERSION THEN I SHALL RESPOND :)

IF ITS ABOUT BOB AND SHAWN F UCK EM............  ANYTHING ELSE :)

you gotta miss these classic Priest posts  ;D
just not good enough

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #1213 on: November 14, 2009, 04:45:57 AM »
wow!
Bumping year and a half old threads...to say this???
!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #1214 on: November 14, 2009, 12:38:20 PM »
Bob has had sex.

The Beef

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1215 on: November 16, 2009, 04:08:25 AM »
Bob is still a young fellow with a lot to learn. I think he needs points repeated quite a few times before he gets the it. I am sure Jim Manion knows this and is constantly frustrated by Bob. I won't call Bob thick but he sure is stubborn.

Young fellow? He is 51 years old! How can that be young???

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #1216 on: November 16, 2009, 05:59:06 AM »
Let's have a new rep, this shit has gone on too long. >:(