Author Topic: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme  (Read 69654 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2019, 08:56:47 AM »
Need pics of Celeste laughing.
Celeste is an Alpha, she must have been drunk when she said yes to Beta Boy Braun. Hey pussy Boy Braun, wanna fight, I live an hour away. Let me know punk!
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2019, 09:34:53 AM »
Vitamin Shoppe will be taking Redcon off their site by the end of the day. I’ve spoken to Corporate, they are done!

Deadz who did you speak with at corporate?

I need to get in touch with some decision makers there.

Thanks

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2019, 09:41:43 AM »
Deadz who did you speak with at corporate?

I need to get in touch with some decision makers there.

Thanks
Spoke to half dozen people at the Vitamin Shoppe since yesterday. They are on it.
T

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2019, 10:04:21 AM »
Palumbo is a money whore. Looking forward to Aaron flipping on Dave.

This is not accurate. Dave is a business man and will ( of course ) discuss the situation with Con1 and move forward with caution. I bet ( Dave ) will comment on this in a liberal manner as he has to because there is still the presumption of innocents. Dave is a stand up guy and will address this when the time is right.

My opinion,

J

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2019, 10:07:31 AM »
PJ's house has a mortgage of 1.2 million.  He also has a second mortgage of 400k, most likely to pay for a 400k tax lien owed to the IRS.

Slingerman's house has a mortgage of 1.7 million. 

The mortgages are a moot point.  The feds have placed a forfeiture notice on both properties.  The houses are in limbo until the trial is finished. 

In my opinion, both of these dipshits are broke as fuck, and living off of credit.   :-\

the interest on the second mortgage must be high? the house has like $20k in property taxes, eye watering.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2019, 10:17:02 AM »
Spoke to half dozen people at the Vitamin Shoppe since yesterday. They are on it.

Yeah I just spoke with Steven at my local VS, hes part time so he isn't much help.

This is not accurate. Dave is a business man and will ( of course ) discuss the situation with Con1 and move forward with caution. I bet ( Dave ) will comment on this in a liberal manner as he has to because there is still the presumption of innocents. Dave is a stand up guy and will address this when the time is right.

My opinion,

J

Jago I thought it was well established Dave was anything but a stand up guy, I thought his rep was a hustler/con man ever since he was caught selling fake gh?

Is this not true and only an internet story or has Dave really changed his character?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2019, 10:22:35 AM »
Yeah I just spoke with Steven at my local VS, hes part time so he isn't much help.

Jago I thought it was well established Dave was anything but a stand up guy, I thought his rep was a hustler/con man ever since he was caught selling fake gh?

Is this not true and only an internet story or has Dave really changed his character?

People do shit and fuck up ALL THE TIME. If I was judged on selective actions within my history, I'd be the biggest piece of shit in the world ( not just this board. ) Hustler??? if going out and making a living for yourself is hustling, yeah he'd be that. I believe him to be a man of character and will continue to do so until ( if ) he does something to prove otherwise.

J

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2019, 10:32:17 AM »
jail

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 15, 2019, 10:33:35 AM »
jail
Effeminate Braun is no stranger to taking it in the ass.
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2019, 10:35:32 AM »
Need to add to that photoshop, with a big BBC behind him getting ready for date night...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2019, 10:42:19 AM »
People do shit and fuck up ALL THE TIME. If I was judged on selective actions within my history, I'd be the biggest piece of shit in the world ( not just this board. ) Hustler??? if going out and making a living for yourself is hustling, yeah he'd be that. I believe him to be a man of character and will continue to do so until ( if ) he does something to prove otherwise.

J

Im not calling you a liar bro. Im asking what dave has done to change his rep. I didn't know he was considered a stand up dude. Im not mad at him for making a living.

No one would be looked at favorably if we were all judged at our worst moments. I thought Dave has a documented history of being shady, but what do I know that's why I was asking.

This whole thread is about PJ and Aaron being scumbags (because allegedly everyone involved with the industry is) based on their history and everyone is posting about their history from years ago, not that the case being brought against them looks like the charges are overblown.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2019, 11:05:33 AM »
Im not calling you a liar bro. Im asking what dave has done to change his rep. I didn't know he was considered a stand up dude. Im not mad at him for making a living.

No one would be looked at favorably if we were all judged at our worst moments. I thought Dave has a documented history of being shady, but what do I know that's why I was asking.

This whole thread is about PJ and Aaron being scumbags (because allegedly everyone involved with the industry is) based on their history and everyone is posting about their history from years ago, not that the case being brought against them looks like the charges are overblown.

That’s fair. My opinion is based on the observations I’ve made watching him handle the various crazy situations he has found himself in with Shawn Ray, that promoter who banned him . . . He looked at those situations and others from a liberal perspective and mover forward in a nonjudgmental manner.

We’ll see.

J

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2019, 11:25:52 AM »
Vince, you're missing a big point I posted links to make it a point.  SARMs were not, and are not currently a controlled substance.  It has not been voted on....yet.  The link of people to contact was even in my post to tell them that banning a legal pill alternative is stupid when we know people are going to get home brewed oils with no QC and inject it if that's their only choice.

What if bee pollen was up for a senate vote for the past year to be considered a C-III performance enhancing drug?  I know that's as hysterical as thinking people would actually believe such garbage, but play along here. ;)  Would you be guilty of drug dealing all these years Mr. Venom?

Do I believe they did some shady business shit, and likely laundered/hid/layered some money?  100% I do.  The evidence is pretty substantial just in print before a case is even made against them.

However, in the grand scheme of things this is very small potatoes compared to the shenanigans that little puppet AOC and the Justice Democrats are clearly guilty of.  Where should our allocation of LE be focused right now if you had to pick 3 of the 4 following things......AOC, Justice Democrats, Blackstone Labs, Illegal immigrants(<---remember this is in FL)?  How about just 2?   How about 1?

???

His show is sponsored by Redcon often, and he and Aaron buried the hatchet and are ole pals again.  I'd be shocked if he even airs a live segment with Romano and Priest with this going on out of fear they would say it, let alone actually does a segment on it that is damning in any way.  

Only way he even brings it up is if the audience is demanding he addresses it....which I'm sure they already are.  He will tip-toe around it to say he covered it.

If the FDA says that a product is illegal, you can dispute it but you also want to stop selling or making it.  But SARMS are illegal, CBD oil is illegal, and prohormones are illegal.  The FDA will go after anyone who flaunts or gives them the middle finger
A

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2019, 11:31:29 AM »
John Gotti  taunted the government! That did not end well!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2019, 11:39:06 AM »

If the FDA says that a product is illegal, you can dispute it but you also want to stop selling or making it.  But SARMS are illegal, CBD oil is illegal, and prohormones are illegal.  The FDA will go after anyone who flaunts or gives them the middle finger

Depends on which state for CBD though

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2019, 11:49:29 AM »
PJ calls Aaron a crook, and his customers ""Redcon f@ggots". (Old rant).

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2019, 11:52:33 AM »
That’s fair. My opinion is based on the observations I’ve made watching him handle the various crazy situations he has found himself in with Shawn Ray, that promoter who banned him . . . He looked at those situations and others from a liberal perspective and mover forward in a nonjudgmental manner.

We’ll see.

J

Good answer.  

The fact that Dave has been able to maintain his presence despite his old reputation (mind you that's based on his rep here) should speak volumes about his character.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2019, 12:01:33 PM »

Are you in the industry that you have the contacts or are you just stirring up shit, like it was implied you did by sending the info to the FL news outlets?

I guess the real question is why do you care enough that you're getting involved?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2019, 12:23:31 PM »
Depends on which state for CBD though

Exactly.  Technically, CBD is illegal here, but the DA has said they will not get in the way locally.  Statewide, there have been a couple that opened in rural areas where it really stands out.  They were charged, arrested, and closed.....temporarily.  State AG stepped in and told their local po-po depts. to back off, and leave them alone so they could go deal with the meth and opioid probs in their areas, & realize the benefits from new taxes. 8)  Those handful of rural businesses are back open, and selling CBD freely.  They will be set up nicely when it becomes legalized in 2020.....smart move to build a customer base and reputation as I doubt there's much profit in selling CBD in some podunk towns made up of mostly old timers.

As for Vince, and SARMs, I've posted the link and stated twice why the charge won't stick.  They ARE NOT controlled substances.  The bill was not passed yet.  You can't be found guilty of distributing a controlled substance when the product is not one.

I've never used SARMs, and have no real desire/reason to since my dr. has me on TRT.  I'm good unless there is a SARM that is almost identical to Anavar......I'd love to try that, as if dr. prescribed it's still $2000 dollars for 20mgs/day @90 day supply.....he won't, but a TRT clinic will.  Insurance won't tell me if it's covered without the script as they would determine case by case if it's level 4 or 5.  5 = no coverage, and 4 = still about $1200.  I'm assuming it's much more if you use one of those membership/level type clinics in FL/CA?  Last time I checked though they could not even get it.

My point is at the consumer level a person can't be arrested for having SARMS as far as I know.  ??? The FDA has sent out warning letters that essentially state they "feel" it is a steroid is my understanding.  While they can obviously make life a pain in the ass for sellers, if it's not classified yet how can it be illegal?

So there's my limited knowledge of it which lead to my posts.  If you know something I don't know about SARMs (very likely) please post it......especially if they are not illegal, and there is an Anavar mimic ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2019, 01:15:47 PM »
I'm with myt1, Hypertrophy, JAGO, Dave D, Denarii and Powerlift66 regarding this.

Q

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2019, 01:28:58 PM »
These are the two shadiest guys in the industry (and that is saying a lot) remember when they were scamming people with Prime Nutrition Intra-MD?????

Read the whole indictment, there is a lot going on here. They have emails and texts that prove a lot of things. The money laundering is bad news for them, not reporting adverse events to the FDA, this clown James impersonating an FDA employee, etc. It's very deep, this is not just one charge.

These guys are two of the most insecure people, they only care about money and the appearance of "success" meanwhile it's all built while cheating the system.
I know, you don't

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2019, 02:17:22 PM »
These are the two shadiest guys in the industry (and that is saying a lot) remember when they were scamming people with Prime Nutrition Intra-MD?????

Read the whole indictment, there is a lot going on here. They have emails and texts that prove a lot of things. The money laundering is bad news for them, not reporting adverse events to the FDA, this clown James impersonating an FDA employee, etc. It's very deep, this is not just one charge.

These guys are two of the most insecure people, they only care about money and the appearance of "success" meanwhile it's all built while cheating the system.
myt1, this is why.
T

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2019, 03:51:06 PM »
Blackstone Labs Responds to Governments Salacious Charges and Vows to Fight Back!

March 14, 2019

BOCA RATON, FL., March 14, 2019 -- Blackstone Labs responds to the Government’s false and inaccurate charges against it and several Team Blackstone members by assuring all its worldwide customers it intends to vigorously defend the right of health conscious strength athletes, bodybuilders, and wellness professionals to access and use nutritional supplements that assist in muscle development and body tone. The indictment does not challenge any of Blackstone Labs' current product formulations. At all times, Blackstone has worked diligently to identify nutritional supplements that are wholesome, beneficial, and safe for the body, and it has promoted only products that fully comply with the law and prevailing practices. Blackstone Labs remains open for business.

It is Blackstone’s belief that the government is overreaching in this case because of its ongoing, wrong-headed attack on strength and bodybuilding athletes and the nutritional supplement industry. These false charges are no different from the allegations brought against the dietary ingredient Picamilon, a compound madefrom the naturally occurring dietary ingredients niacin and gamma-aminobutyric acid. Totally ignored by the Government in its assault on the supplement industry is the clear directive of the Food & Drug Act definition of a “dietary supplement” as a product (besides tobacco) that is “intended to supplement the diet” and that contains one or more of the following “dietary ingredients”: (A) a vitamin; (B) a mineral; (C) an herb or other botanical; (D) an amino acid; (E) a dietary substance for use by man to supplement the diet by increasing the total dietary intake; or (F) a concentrate, metabolite, constituent, extract, or combination of any ingredient described in clause (A), (B), (C), (D), or (E). Picamilon is clearly a dietary supplement and not illegal as it is a product combining a vitamin (niacin) and an amino acid (gamma-aminobutyric acid). Prominent health scientists have confirmed this fact.

Blackstone is fighting back for itself and all its loyal customers and all consumers. This is not our first battle against Government overreach. In October 2018, Blackstone’s lawyers sued the federal government for the return of the seizure of lawful dietary supplements from Blackstone’s warehouse, charging that prosecutors were abusing their power by attempting to force Blackstone to surrender its First Amendment right to distribute lawful dietary supplements.

Blackstone Labs, several of its key executives, including CEO PJ Braun, and former employees declared this week that they are prepared to battle the federal government over the sale and distribution of its dietary supplements. “The government intends to destroy the weight lifting industry by making it hard for lifters to use legal nutritional supplements,” said Blackstone. “That will not happen,” proclaimed Blackstone CEO PJ Braun. “We intend to prevail” against the federal government in our righteous defense of the industry,” according to Mr. Braun.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2019, 04:13:09 PM »
My follow up question was, "So you are telling me the products on your site right now are legal? The ones that cause HPTA shutdown and require PCT?"

He quickly closed the chat.

:-X