Author Topic: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!  (Read 71134 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!
« Reply #325 on: October 31, 2010, 12:18:46 PM »
Posters on Getbig could careless about the act, the belief or the pic being discussed.  All they care about is whether or not they "look good" in the thread debate.

QFT.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: October 31, 2010, 01:09:17 PM »
LOL i know im in the "technological humanitarian(lol fuking moron) age" I use quite a lot of it when I use my scoped rifle to shoot the deer... ;)

LMAO they psychology field is constantly redefining itself...i bet youre the type that still feels freud is relevant?  ;D

what degree do you hold?
being a psychologist i know it pays good and thats why many do it.. some people actually need a common sense answer from an "expert" nowadays and will pay greatly for it..., i have some friends on the forum that work in that field.

Its simply a "pie" job where you wear the title of an "expert" and you try to solve or diagnose other peoples problems and many times you just send the fuckers off to go get some "meds" to "help" them.

Its no big secret anymore than doctors and mental health people help form the ultimate circle jerk empire that benefits from big pharma.  Ever heard of "orthomolecular" well its a vitamin approach to curing all things yet no doctors or big medicine types want to go that approach especially those in your feild.. Look up Linus pauling a nobel prize winner . simply google orthomolecular

now let me have an honest common sense answer, is it better to treat a patient the  "orthomolecular" route or the drug route when at the point when you feel like they need something of this sort? Why are drugs so much better in your opinion why is everyone in the circle jerk empire so greedy(perscribing harmful addictive drugs)and what are you doing to change it

leaving big pharma out of the equation, you simply use basic reasoning skills and give a basic common sense remedy dont cha think? what are your most common problems or questions patients wish you to solve them, i bet even you agree there is a common sense logic solution thus rendering your occupation irrelevant would it not?

and this all goes back to you the "i hope my PHD means something" tough guy defending hunting and defending mr branch warren only to prove himself and branch to be unworthy lifeforms capable of destruction and contributing to the drain on society . Sorry budy so many wrong things you are doing with your life, its a shame you dont understand or do you? and only in it for the money? or have these reasoning skills yet to manifest ?
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #327 on: October 31, 2010, 05:54:01 PM »

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: October 31, 2010, 06:46:56 PM »
Keep 'em coming bench.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #329 on: October 31, 2010, 06:50:39 PM »
Keep 'em coming bench.
i am running low on 223, and 308......might switch to my .408 cheytac...i need to get some extended rails on everything so i can mount my NV of more guns so i can shoot all my shit at night..

i havent loaded any rounds in almost 3 months now....i shall do that tommorow..i shot most of my shit up at a three gun match yesterday!!!

bench

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: October 31, 2010, 06:52:54 PM »
LOL id be willing to bet that branch and his wife have dogs as well if that makes your pussy hurt a little less... ;)

Maybe. But I doubt Jay would go out killing innocent animals for fun, and further even if he did, I would think he would have a bit more class than proudly "posing" with an animal he has just murdered.

And if Branch does have dogs, he's probably the type of guy that would big tough looking dogs, not because he loves them, but rather for his image (again the small man complex). Jay on the other hand hasa bunch of cool, whimpy dogs, as he is man enough already.

body88

« Reply #331 on: October 31, 2010, 06:56:01 PM »

Will you eat that hog?

I have no problem with those who hunt for sport, as long as they harvest the animal.

These clowns who shoot lions with high powered rifles "for sport" are degenerates.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #332 on: October 31, 2010, 06:56:14 PM »
i am running low on 223, and 308......might switch to my .408 cheytac...i need to get some extended rails on everything so i can mount my NV of more guns so i can shoot all my shit at night..

i havent loaded any rounds in almost 3 months now....i shall do that tommorow..i shot most of my shit up at a three gun match yesterday!!!

bench

What are you shooting the .408 out of ?

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #333 on: October 31, 2010, 06:58:56 PM »
Maybe. But I doubt Jay would go out killing innocent animals for fun, and further even if he did, I would think he would have a bit more class than proudly "posing" with an animal he has just murdered.

I haven't read anything that gay since the Lance bass came out of the closet in People's magazine.

Do you also pee sitting down?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #334 on: October 31, 2010, 07:00:29 PM »
What are you shooting the .408 out of ?

EDM windrunner...

Will you eat that hog?

I have no problem with those who hunt for sport, as long as they harvest the animal.

These clowns who shoot lions with high powered rifles "for sport" are degenerates.
that one will likely be in my freezer until tuesday evening then i will take it to the local youth home...i dont have enough freezer space to keep it...

i shoot hogs because we are severely overpopulated right now...its a really bad situation...the hogs we are overpopulated by arent even a species native to texas...they are destroying a lot of land, and property though...so they arent allowed in my yard..

but i agree with you...if somebody isnt going to be eating it...leave it the hell alone..

bench

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #335 on: October 31, 2010, 07:01:59 PM »
Will you eat that hog?

Lions are some of the most beautiful and amazing creatures on earth.

How anyone could shoot something so magnificent, and so beautiful, for fun, is beyond me.

I seriously wonder how these guys feel when they have in an instant taken the life of such a creature, and its lying there, with blood coming out of its face, still warm, soft, with big paws, and that wild lion scent. There are some sick people out there.

If you want to be a true "tough guy" step in the ring and fight it out man to man - don't kill an innocent animal with a gun.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #336 on: October 31, 2010, 07:06:28 PM »
I haven't read anything that gay since the Lance bass came out of the closet in People's magazine.

Do you also pee sitting down?

Haha - there is nothing gay about loving animals. Nothing gay about not being a bully, and wanting to stand up for those that are innocent and vulnerable.

Some of the toughest guys I know are real softies and show quite another side when it comes to their kids, or their cats or dogs.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #337 on: October 31, 2010, 07:07:54 PM »
Lions are some of the most beautiful and amazing creatures on earth.

How anyone could shoot something so magnificent, and so beautiful, for fun, is beyond me.

I seriously wonder how these guys feel when they have in an instant taken the life of such a creature, and its lying there, with blood coming out of its face, still warm, soft, with big paws, and that wild lion scent. There are some sick people out there.

If you want to be a true "tough guy" step in the ring and fight it out man to man - don't kill an innocent animal with a gun.

i would never shoot something like a lion, tiger, penguin...or especialy a elephant unless for some crazy reason i had to....you have to be a complete asshole to shoot a elephant!!

bench

body88

« Reply #338 on: October 31, 2010, 07:16:48 PM »
EDM windrunner...
that one will likely be in my freezer until tuesday evening then i will take it to the local youth home...i dont have enough freezer space to keep it...

i shoot hogs because we are severely overpopulated right now...its a really bad situation...the hogs we are overpopulated by arent even a species native to texas...they are destroying a lot of land, and property though...so they arent allowed in my yard..

but i agree with you...if somebody isnt going to be eating it...leave it the hell alone..

bench

Overpopulation is another reasonable situation where hunting for sport is acceptable to me. Glad you are not an asshole!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #339 on: October 31, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »
Will you eat that hog?

and for the record...i havent posted any kills with "high powered rifles"...the pics here are using one of the smallest rounds out there...

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #340 on: October 31, 2010, 07:19:47 PM »
Overpopulation is another reasonable situation where hunting for sport is acceptable to me. Glad you are not an asshole!
i dont even hunt deer...i have shot maybe 5 in my lifetime...i just shoot hogs...and other things..

i might actually shoot a few deer this year though...my friend loves deer meat but is too big of a pussy to kill anything...so i might harvest a few for him..

bench

body88

« Reply #341 on: October 31, 2010, 07:20:37 PM »
The types who hunt majestic creatures like lions for sport, tend to be insecure and attempting to compensate for their shortcomings.

Also, I love the clowns calling others "pussies" for liking animals. Ha-ha, these ghastly fucktards are the same losers jacking off to pictures of men in thongs, and arguing about who had the tighter glues on contest day. Epic dumb fucking idiots.

Just saying.

newmom

« Reply #342 on: October 31, 2010, 07:21:46 PM »
i dont even hunt deer...i have shot maybe 5 in my lifetime...i just shoot hogs...and other things..

i might actually shoot a few deer this year though...my friend loves deer meat but is too big of a pussy to kill anything...so i might harvest a few for him..

bench

vension is really good.

body88

« Reply #343 on: October 31, 2010, 07:24:13 PM »

bench

Let me clarify, I have no issue with hunting, it's the hunting for the sake of shooting shit with some ridiculously powerful cannon type weapon that irks me. Overpopulation, for sport with the intent to harvest and eat...hunting for sport (and donating carcass to people who will harvest and eat)...all fine with me.

You've stated your motives and you re not one of those guys who's shooting shit for kicks.

Not to mention, judging by your posts, I've found you to be a reasonable person.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #344 on: October 31, 2010, 07:26:02 PM »
The types who hunt majestic creatures like lions for sport, tend to be insecure and attempting to compensate for their shortcomings.

Also, I love the clowns calling others "pussies" for liking animals. Ha-ha, these ghastly fucktards are the same losers jacking off to pictures of men in thongs, and arguing about who had the tighter glues on contest day. Epic dumb fucking idiots.

Just saying.
i went hunting with my cousins in laws last year in virginia....the way they hunted was gay as shit....these deer would literally eat out of your hand...you could have killed them with a sharp stick....and they used hunting dogs...

i just stayed at the truck, drank beer, and played with a few of the dogs the whole day ;D
vension is really good.
not for me...i like the ribs but thats about it...

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #345 on: October 31, 2010, 07:27:25 PM »

Let me clarify, I have no issue with hunting, it's the hunting for the sake of shooting shit with some ridiculously powerful cannon type weapon that irks me. Overpopulation, for sport with the intent to harvest and eat...hunting for sport (and donating carcass to people who will harvest and eat)...all fine with me.

You've stated your motives and you re not one of those guys who's shooting shit for kicks.

Not to mention, judging by your posts, I've found you to be a reasonable person.
if i end up shooting a hog with my .408 cheytac and posting pics of it...you will want to take all of this back instantly ;D

bench

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #346 on: October 31, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »
I didn't know this thread was made for tree huggers and vegetarians.

I would like to shoot moving objects aswell... it's not about being a man or being a heroe, it's just awesome fucking game and entertainment. For some anyway.

i didnt know this thread was for simpleton red necks..

i must get me a pic of myself smiling next to something i killed out of our ever dwindling ecology.

Alex23

« Reply #347 on: October 31, 2010, 07:31:37 PM »
i must get me a pic of myself smiling next to something i killed out of our ever dwindling ecology.

"our ever dwindling ecology..." LOL!!!

deer_stew, are you a vegetarian?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #348 on: October 31, 2010, 07:31:46 PM »