Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23269 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #350 on: August 14, 2023, 05:05:20 PM »
Of course he is, how else would democrats steal the 2024 election?

Well, according to a few here, they would use high tech, ingeniously infiltrating all voting machines, being meticulous in making sure along with Biden winning, several Republicans would win also, keeping the Democrats from having control of all 3 branches, which you have to admit, is pretty damn smart. And then convince every Republican election official, judges, courts etc to go along with it.  But I do think it is easier, to just hold Trump accountable for his criminal behavior.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #351 on: August 14, 2023, 05:29:29 PM »
Well, according to a few here, they would use high tech, ingeniously infiltrating all voting machines, being meticulous in making sure along with Biden winning, several Republicans would win also, keeping the Democrats from having control of all 3 branches, which you have to admit, is pretty damn smart. And then convince every Republican election official, judges, courts etc to go along with it.  But I do think it is easier, to just hold Trump accountable for his criminal behavior.
Have you ever heard the term, two sides of the same coin? I know you were just a cop, but you made it to dick, you must have some wits about you? Or are they all buried under your media influenced Trump obsession?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: August 14, 2023, 08:41:02 PM »
Have you ever heard the term, two sides of the same coin? I know you were just a cop, but you made it to dick, you must have some wits about you? Or are they all buried under your media influenced Trump obsession?

It sounds like you are implying the Democrats and the Republicans are working together on this ingenious scandal of stealing the 2020 election.

IF that isn't what you meant, feel free to try again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2023, 09:52:18 PM »
It sounds like you are implying the Democrats and the Republicans are working together on this ingenious scandal of stealing the 2020 election.

Seeing how Mr. Trumpy was buried under the evidence provided by GOP members, it's hard to believe the Dems had anything to do with it at all.

Clinton and Cheney are having a great laugh now.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: August 15, 2023, 04:53:16 PM »

Implying? I flat out said it, some dick you are. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: August 15, 2023, 07:49:24 PM »
Implying? I flat out said it, some dick you are. ::)

I was just giving you rope...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: August 15, 2023, 07:54:36 PM »
I was just giving you rope...
You can't hang me with your imagination, detective007. Get your facts straight, the government in any form is not your friend, your "side" is much more fucked up than the right side, but they're both out to fuck the little guy, that's you and me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2023, 08:34:10 PM »
You can't hang me with your imagination, detective007. Get your facts straight, the government in any form is not your friend, your "side" is much more fucked up than the right side, but they're both out to fuck the little guy, that's you and me.

I will agree, the government is out for the government. I can't agree, that the left is more fucked up than the right.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #358 on: August 16, 2023, 11:41:11 AM »
I will agree, the government is out for the government. I can't agree, that the left is more fucked up than the right.

You are joking ??

are you forgetting
Drag queen's in schools 
Promotion of child mutilation 
Not telling parent's about what their
children are taking & doing at school
Saying men can be women & vice versa
Green energy
Global warming
Allowing men in women's sports
Pedo Pete's weirdo appointee's 
Pushing of 1001 different gender's
Open border's & flooding america with illegal's

You back all of those to name a few ?
All perfectly normal & acceptable to you are they ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: August 16, 2023, 11:59:05 AM »

This latest in a very long long line, isn't not Fucked up to you ??

Feminist medical school professor says trans kids identifying as 'minotaurs' are part of 'gender revolution'
The 'Minotaur' is derived from Greek mythology. It had the body of a man and the head of a bull
By Hannah Grossman Fox News
Published August 16, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/feminist-medical-school-professor-says-trans-kids-identifying-minotaurs-part-gender-revolution

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: August 16, 2023, 03:54:54 PM »
In all seriousness, can you list the ideologies and policies that the right promotes that you think are more disturbing than what the left promotes?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: August 16, 2023, 05:02:31 PM »
In all seriousness, can you list the ideologies and policies that the right promotes that you think are more disturbing than what the left promotes?

More disturbing? Probably not. Equally disturbing, probably so.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: August 16, 2023, 05:07:07 PM »

Awaiting you're replies............. ??  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: August 16, 2023, 05:17:08 PM »
I see you're avoiding a direct answer...I'll get it rolling....
What would you say that the right supports that would be equal to trannies in schools reading sexually charged books to children?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: August 16, 2023, 05:20:57 PM »
What would you say that the right supports that would be equal to trannies in schools reading sexually charged books to children?

I tried that & wrote out a list for him - which so far he's avoided like the Plague
Hopefully you'll have more luck than I getting a reply .

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: August 16, 2023, 05:22:59 PM »

right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals.

Infringe on women's rights to choose yet make it hard to get assistance in raising the child

Generally opposed to gay marriage; opposed to certain anti-discrimination laws because they believe such laws conflict with certain religious beliefs and restrict freedom of religion.

Don't want any discussion on improving ways to keep guns out of the hands of those that shouldn't have them.

For making it less convenient to vote knowing it likely suppresses other party votes.

Turned a blind eye to Trumps mockery of the Presidency and his role in the Jan 6th attempt to end democracy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: August 16, 2023, 05:33:10 PM »
right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals.
Yet one group is responsible for 50%(or more) homicides in the country and they're more likely to vote democrat if they voted

Infringe on women's rights to choose yet make it hard to get assistance in raising the child
That would be a matter of opinion. One could also argue for some sort of personal responsibility, I know you'll throw the rape thing out there but that is pretty rare.

Generally opposed to gay marriage; opposed to certain anti-discrimination laws because they believe such laws conflict with certain religious beliefs and restrict freedom of religion.
Anti-discrimination laws are an infringement on a persons right to choose who they interact with or support.

Don't want any discussion on improving ways to keep guns out of the hands of those that shouldn't have them.
Why is the discussion always about how to take rights away instead of how to discourage the event in the first place?

For making it less convenient to vote knowing it likely suppresses other party votes.
How do they do this?

Turned a blind eye to Trumps mockery of the Presidency and his role in the Jan 6th attempt to end democracy.
How can you post this while lurker posts about how many repubs support charging Trump?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: August 16, 2023, 05:33:45 PM »

Men don't care about those things. Only weaselly, statist leftists could make a list like that.

"keep guns out of...."   GTFO see blue cities

Corrupt, controlled by foreign interests, dementia patient ..reading flash cards isn't exactly a tribute to the office.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: August 16, 2023, 05:58:41 PM »

Why is it you are so often awaiting replies, most of which you never get? There are a couple of possibilities for this. One is that you got a reply, but it wasn't what you had hoped for, so you ignored it. Another is that you ask this question so often folks see it as being rhetorical. And rhetorical questions don't require replies.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: August 16, 2023, 06:03:39 PM »
Why is it you are so often awaiting replies, most of which you never get? There are a couple of possibilities for this. One is that you got a reply, but it wasn't what you had hoped for, so you ignored it. Another is that you ask this question so often folks see it as being rhetorical. And rhetorical questions don't require replies.

Why is it you are replying for someone else ?
I'm sure they can answer for themselves don't you. ?

Also if I so choose to ask the same thing 1001 & times I will  😁 HTH

And for you're information what I asked was a reply to what was posted
& Not asked previously,  So I'll keep asking just to trigger you again & again
or until I get Bored .
HTH
 ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: August 16, 2023, 06:09:41 PM »

School shootings.  How many leftists have committed one of those again?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: August 16, 2023, 06:11:54 PM »

Because he can't articulate any kind of original thought on his own so he has to repeat the same thing over and over or quote someone else and pretends he even knows what question they are asking.  His conversations just go in circles because he lacks the intellect to understand anything else.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: August 16, 2023, 06:12:58 PM »
Who let the Dogs out

WOOF WOOF

WOOF WOOF

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: August 16, 2023, 06:14:21 PM »
Because he can't articulate any kind of original thought on his own so he has to repeat the same thing over and over or quote someone else and pretends he even knows what question they are asking.  His conversations just go in circles because he lacks the intellect to understand anything else.

I have American citizenship

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: August 16, 2023, 07:18:30 PM »

I'm sorry, I guess it's my life experiences that don't allow me to post hyperbole crap like what you posted.