Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23271 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #375 on: August 16, 2023, 07:20:57 PM »

I didn't agree with most of Illuminatis ridiculous postings about leftists, I tried to keep mine within the realm of reason... didn't really expect you to accept any of them. But thought I would answer your question anyway.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: August 16, 2023, 07:23:05 PM »
You are joking ??

are you forgetting
Drag queen's in schools  Not a democratic policy
Promotion of child mutilation  Not a democratic policy
Not telling parent's about what their
children are taking & doing at school Not a democratic policy
Saying men can be women & vice versa and?
Green energy and that's bad?
Allowing men in women's sports Is that a democratic policy?
Pedo Pete's weirdo appointee's  Not worthy of a response
Pushing of 1001 different gender's Not true
Open border's & flooding america with illegal's Not true.

You back all of those to name a few ?
All perfectly normal & acceptable to you are they ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #377 on: August 16, 2023, 07:44:13 PM »
Who let the Dogs out

WOOF WOOF

WOOF WOOF

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

or send in The Clowns 🤡

🤣😂🤣

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: August 16, 2023, 07:44:54 PM »

What ??

You trying to say something?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: August 16, 2023, 07:46:05 PM »
I didn't agree with most of Illuminatis ridiculous postings about leftists, I tried to keep mine within the realm of reason... didn't really expect you to accept any of them. But thought I would answer your question anyway.

Oi what Ridiculous things ?? 
Be specific

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: August 16, 2023, 08:19:25 PM »
Oi what Ridiculous things ?? 
Be specific

Go up to my quote of your post. I didn't put everything in red.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #381 on: August 16, 2023, 08:26:45 PM »
School shootings.  How many leftists have committed one of those again?
One of the latest vagina having he/hims you love so much comes to mind.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: August 16, 2023, 08:29:23 PM »
This is deflection. You cannot say that the right side supports any of those things. Your "realm of reason" is deluded, you have lost all connection to reality. You should take the wife and head out for a vacation, preferably somewhere far away from the internet and tv. Get yourself straight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 16, 2023, 08:34:53 PM »
This is deflection. You cannot say that the right side supports any of those things. Your "realm of reason" is deluded, you have lost all connection to reality. You should take the wife and head out for a vacation, preferably somewhere far away from the internet and tv. Get yourself straight.
Im literally on eternal vacation. Again, I didn't expect you to agree. I can say they do, you can say they don't. Illuminatis examples were much worse, didn't see you speaking up... maybe you agree with him and his view of the left, I don't know because you don't have the balls to speak up

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: August 16, 2023, 10:12:37 PM »
Go up to my quote of your post. I didn't put everything in red.

I'm very badly colour blind. 🤦‍♂️

Ahha none are Democrat policies oh of course not - well they must all be Donalds or Russia's policies then.
Are Demturds / Pedo Pete doing anything to stop them policies or just letting them roll ?
Maybe I've missed them stopping them policies or are they doing Fuck all 🤬 

So who's policies are they. ??  As I'm under the impression they're loony leftist policies?

Didnt Pedo Pete go out amongst the the fucking weirdos as a sign of support
& have photos taken. ??
IIRC wasn't there some certain Flags on the White House?

So the Fucking appointees aren't worth you commenting on , Ha 🤣
Why's That then, Oh I know it had fuck all to do with the Dummycraps & Pedo Pete , Right.

Fuck Green energy horse shit Bollocks .
Yeah while all the Billionaires & Talking Puppets are Jetting around the world in private
Jets & having big yachts & Big engined cars - everyone else give up your cars & swith the little
Red dot off on your TV's - Oh FFS

When they give up their yachts & jets etc I might just take them a wee bit seriously.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 16, 2023, 10:52:58 PM »
I'm very badly colour blind. 🤦‍♂️

Ahha none are Democrat policies oh of course not - well they must all be Donalds or Russia's policies then.
Are Demturds / Pedo Pete doing anything to stop them policies or just letting them roll ?
Maybe I've missed them stopping them policies or are they doing Fuck all 🤬 

So who's policies are they. ??  As I'm under the impression they're loony leftist policies?

Didnt Pedo Pete go out amongst the the fucking weirdos as a sign of support
& have photos taken. ??
IIRC wasn't there some certain Flags on the White House?

So the Fucking appointees aren't worth you commenting on , Ha 🤣
Why's That then, Oh I know it had fuck all to do with the Dummycraps & Pedo Pete , Right.

Fuck Green energy horse shit Bollocks .
Yeah while all the Billionaires & Talking Puppets are Jetting around the world in private
Jets & having big yachts & Big engined cars - everyone else give up your cars & swith the little
Red dot off on your TV's - Oh FFS

When they give up their yachts & jets etc I might just take them a wee bit seriously.

OK

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #386 on: August 17, 2023, 08:25:12 AM »
One of the latest vagina having he/hims you love so much comes to mind.

Only one?   I thought the list would be a bit more close in numbers than that.

Maybe you should try again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #387 on: August 17, 2023, 11:33:04 AM »
Why would The Godfather need to use a pseudonym? 

House GOP demands unredacted records of Biden using pseudonym while VP
By Steven Nelson
August 17, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/08/17/comer-demands-records-of-biden-using-pseudonym-while-vpcomer-demands-unredacted-records-of-biden-using-pseudonym-while-vp/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 17, 2023, 12:02:49 PM »
"Robert L. Peters" isn't exactly as good as Carlos Danger or Pierre Delecto....

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 17, 2023, 12:05:19 PM »
By the time the GOP actually impeaches this fool it will be a favor for the dems. He's not a viable candidate at all.

November 2010: Joe Biden had a sit-down meeting with Eric Schwerin — the president of Hunter’s private equity firm — in the West Wing.
    November 2011: Joe Biden met with Chris Heinz — a co-founder of Hunter’s private equity firm — in the West Wing.
    March 2012: Joe Biden met with Andres Pastrana Arango — the former president of Colombia who Hunter was doing business with — at his personal residence.
    December 2013: Hunter flew with Joe Biden aboard Air Force Two to China where he introduced him to Jonathan Li, a Chinese businessman.
    February 2014: Joe Biden had lunch with Hunter and two of Hunter’s Mexican business partners and was pictured giving them a tour of the White House.
    April 2014: Joe Biden met with Devon Archer — another co-founder of Hunter’s private equity firm — in the White House a week before Archer joined the board of Burisma.
    June 2014: Joe Biden met Manuel Estrella — Hunter’s Latin American business associate. After the meeting, Estrella emailed Hunter: “Hunter, I just met your father! So exiting! [sic]” Hunter replied: “I'm glad it all finally came together.”
    August 2014: Pictures show Joe Biden golfing with his son, Hunter, and Devon Archer while they were both serving on the Burisma board.
    April 2015: Joe Biden attended a dinner in Washington, D.C. with Hunter’s business partners from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan.
    November 2015: Joe Biden hosted his son’s Mexican business partners — Carlos Slim, Miguel Aleman Velasco, and Miguel Aleman Magnani — at his personal residence.
    February 2016: Biden flew Hunter and Jeff Cooper — a family business partner — to Mexico City for a business trip aboard Air Force Two.
    May 2016: Joe Biden met with Eric Schwerin — the former head of Hunter’s private equity firm — for dinner in Washington, D.C.
    September 2016: Joe Biden attended a fundraiser for Francis Person — a business associate of Hunter’s and a former advisor in Biden’s VP office.
    May 2017: Joe Biden met with family business partner Tony Bobulinski TWICE.
    June 2018: Joe Biden texted Hunter saying that he was with Jeff Cooper — a family business partner — and that Cooper wanted to “do some work” with him. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 17, 2023, 12:49:28 PM »
OK

:)  Well that's a good start
very pleased to see you agree with Me,
Things are definitely improving.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: August 17, 2023, 12:59:19 PM »
OK

Isn't this Fucked up idiot one of Pedo pete's inclusive appointees  ;D :D ;D

Rachel Levine praises gender clinic pushing biological sex revisionism, referring to moms as 'egg producer'
The terms 'gestational parent,' 'egg producer' or 'carrier' can be used instead of mother, according to the gender-inclusive biology
By Hannah Grossman Fox News
Published August 16, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel-levine-praises-gender-clinic-pushing-biological-sex-revisionism-referring-moms-egg-producer

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: August 17, 2023, 05:26:30 PM »
Im literally on eternal vacation. Again, I didn't expect you to agree. I can say they do, you can say they don't. Illuminatis examples were much worse, didn't see you speaking up... maybe you agree with him and his view of the left, I don't know because you don't have the balls to speak up
Balls to speak up about what ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: August 22, 2023, 09:01:17 PM »
Does this Mr Charles not know that Mr Weiss was nominated by President Donald Trump to be US Attorney for the US District Court for the District of Delaware,?

and does he know that 11 Republican Senators  write to request that Mr Weiss remit be extended special counsel protections and authorities to conduct the Hunter Biden investigation ?

https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Hunter-Biden-Special-Counsel-Letter-FINAL-2.pdf

[/url]

He was nominated by Trump after being supported by Delaware's Democrat Senators. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: August 22, 2023, 09:01:46 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 22, 2023, 09:03:12 PM »
These Are The Biggest Lies Joe Biden Told About Hunter’s Foreign Influence Peddling
JAMES LYNCH
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
August 18, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/18/oe-biden-hunter-foreign-influence-peddling-falsehoods/?pnespid=v7BuViBIZKURh6nb9irpEY_esh2jBJ9vLumtn.Fn9RRm7yoGKPiMzxQ7KhzG7YjBqz.9QlY_lQ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: August 23, 2023, 06:42:54 PM »
Comer: Hunter Biden Was Copied On Government Emails Pertaining To Ukraine While Biden Was VP
GRETCHEN CLAYSON
REPORTER
August 20, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/20/hunter-biden-copied-on-government-emails-ukraine-james-comer/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #397 on: August 24, 2023, 09:33:16 AM »
Comer: Hunter Biden Was Copied On Government Emails Pertaining To Ukraine While Biden Was VP
GRETCHEN CLAYSON
REPORTER
August 20, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/20/hunter-biden-copied-on-government-emails-ukraine-james-comer/

Of course he was!  Its the delusional Team Blue cult members still w the head in the sand 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #398 on: August 24, 2023, 09:37:42 AM »
The left can’t ignore it anymore

“Washington Post Columnist Changes Mind, Says Biden’s Role in Family Business Warrants Investigation”

President Joe Biden’s involvement in his family business warrants investigation, Washington Post columnist Henry Olsen wrote, changing his tune on a scandal he previously dismissed as an “irrelevant sideshow.”

Years after Senate Republicans issued the 2020 Senate report detailing the Biden family business, Olsen wrote that he “changed” his mind on the Biden family scandal because of “more than enough evidence.”

I have long dismissed the Hunter Biden story as an irrelevant sideshow, but recent revelations have changed my mind,” Olson wrote. “There’s more than enough evidence to merit a thorough investigation of President Biden’s involvement in his son’s business dealings.”
Olson said a couple of pieces of evidence changed his mind:

Devon Archer’s congressional testimony that Joe Biden called into over 20 business meetings, permitting Hunter Biden to sell the “Biden brand” to foreign business associates.
An email that shows Joe Biden used an alias to receive an email, cc’d to Hunter Biden, about business with Ukraine.
An email in which Hunter would hold 10 percent for “the big guy.”
The powerful evidence is not enough to “prove” Joe Biden sold out American taxpayers by changing U.S. policy towards Ukraine or China, Olson said. “But it sure does stink,” warranting the “need to thoroughly investigate Joe and Hunter Biden”:
We hear a lot these days about the rule of law and the importance of applying it evenhandedly regardless of a person’s political power. That’s correct, of course, which is why Trump’s alleged crimes deserve serious scrutiny even if his indictments are partially motivated by politics. The same logic, though, should apply to Hunter and Joe Biden.

“Mature democracies do not use trumped-up charges to imprison political opponents. But they do follow and apply the law regardless of political consequences,” Olson said. “Only a methodical investigation of the Bidens can conclusively determine which side of that equation their activities fall.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/24/washington-post-columnist-changes-mind-says-bidens-role-family-business-warrants-investigation/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: August 24, 2023, 11:51:23 AM »
Reluctant  Ronnie and that debate nobody seems to want to talk about

Moderator question: “Do you believe human behavior is causing climate change? Raise your hand if you do.”  DeSantis did neither. Instead, he said : “Look, we’re not schoolchildren! Let’s have the debate. I mean, I’m happy to take it to start.”  The other moderator suggested  DeSantis start by answering the question: “So do you want to raise your hand or not?”   DeSantis declined to signal either way. “I don’t think that’s the way to do it,”

One of the moderators  asked DeSantis: “Would you sign a six-week ban federally?”
DeSantis replied: “I’m going to stand on the side of life. Look, I understand Wisconsin is going to do it different than Texas. I understand Iowa and New Hampshire are going to do different. But I will support the cause of life as governor and as president.”.

One of the moderators asked : Gov. DeSantis, do you believe that Mike Pence did the right thing on January 6th?”
DeSantis replied: “So here’s what we need to do. We need to end the weaponization of these federal agencies.”
both moderators  said : “That’s not the question.”
DeSantis went on: “I know, but here’s the thing. This election is not about January 6 of 2021. It’s about January 20 of 2025. . . . I know what the Democrats would like to do. They want to talk about all these other issues. But we’ve got to focus on your future.”
Pence challenged  DeSantis : “The American people deserve to know whether everyone on this stage agrees that I kept my oath to the Constitution that day. So answer the question"
DeSantis: “Why are we—Mike did his duty, I got no beef with him.”

Moderators question: “Is there anyone onstage who would not support the increase [of] funding to Ukraine?”
DeSantis  raised a hand halfway  “Europe needs to step up,” he said. “I would have Europe step up and do their job.”
Modorator question “You’re saying you would not, ?”
DeSantis  replies “I will have Europe pull their weight, Right now they’re not doing that.”
Moderator again: But you would not support more funding?”
DeSantis  says : “And I think our support should be contingent on them doing it. And I would have support in China, to be able to take China, and do what we need to do with China.”

it is always good to see Mr DeSantis give firm and resolute answers  when asked difficult questions

Political doublespeak. The debates need rules. I think they added at one point a cut off switch to the mics to keep candidates from rambling.

Maybe it's time to add some rules to address non answers to the questions. maybe a score board behind each candidate. They get one shot to answer a question. If they give a definitive answer to the question, they get 10 points. If they give a half ass non committal answer they get 0 points. If they pull a Disantis they get -10 points. At the end of the debate it would be clear who was at least letting us know where they stand on issues and who was blowing smoke.