Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 248655 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2017, 03:31:42 AM »
Piana was never gonna top ESF. NEVER.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Been in hospital last 12days... what'd i miss? what's with Piana? etc???
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2017, 03:34:43 AM »
Who here knew? How could we have known?

Were you in a medically induced coma?

Glad you're  okay bro.

I wish......I SERIOUSLY didn't sleep a wink for 5 days, until the last day when they gave me a measly 2mg Morphine and 1mg atavan. I was like "lady, I used to shoot 1000mg of diacetalmorphine IV and funchtion just properly".. she said that's all they're allowed to give.

I tink it was lack of sleep that knocked me out..... then then they woke me up 2hrs later with discharege papers and cut me loose at 430am.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2017, 03:49:54 AM »
You could give Be There a heart attack.

Rimstinger

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2017, 03:54:04 AM »
Unfortunaly I did get one, driving myself to the hospital. got pulled over. told them I'm driving to the hospital and had chest pains (I did, seriously thought I was having a heart attact.) so what do I do? I do about 3 shots about 5 mins before leaving for hospital thinking "this isn't going away"... .. so anyways they pull me over and call EMS right away, measure my HR, I was serious Sinus Tachycardia hr was 242, they told me call someone and get my car, if they are not there in 20 mins, the cops will tow it.  By this time the cop was asking me questions, and said he could smell alcohol on my breath... but since I'm having cardiac trouble he let me go to the hospital... handcuffed to the stretcher.... get to the hospital, he says if they admit you, you're not going to jail, which of course they did admit me but like 30 mins had gone by before he did the breathalyzer and blew a .17, so so much time had passed and I had already had meds in me i'll use a Rising Alcohol Defense and Fight the accuracy of his breathalyzer, and THIS time get a decent lawyer....

HE didn't even arrest me for driving with a suspended licence! he did issue a pink sheet notifying me my license was NOW suspended and says I dunno who the DMV didn't tell you you're suspended before, but here it is now. Overall he was cool and let me wait as long as possible to blow.. distracted him talking about guns. I asked if he had the same sig most LE do, he said no it's a P320, I said OH, the one the military just switched to, he was surprised I knew that. told him I used to be a gun dealer and had my C&R license. asked about his clip, it looked extended, asked if that was a 20? he said hell yea! you do know your guns lol... then I bugged him to taze me for about 5-10mins and he wouldn't do it.

I asked about different LE I know (that I supply) and he knew all of them (all sheffifs) and asked to cut me a break and just give me a reckless driving I was having chest pains and you know it's been a good 30mins for any alcohol I took in would've have risin by now.. he said I wish I could... I asked can he not show up in court? I'm a "personl trainer", ask your buddies. etc.... he was friendly, but I guess what happens in court I NOV...... all in all I did't go to jail since he released me to the hospital when I stayed alllllll fucken night till 5am.

(this was the second time that day, first time I was in the parking lot and pushing my car (electric gear problem.. fixed now) cop pulled up asked if I needed help and saw I was in distress... another sheriff pulled up and called EMS fire truck and all with ambulance... took my to hospital. that' was about 7am. discharged about

I'm just waiting for Be There to lay into the above.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2017, 04:01:18 AM »
I'm just waiting for Be There to lay into the above.

+1

A low, slow pitch right over the plate.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2017, 04:02:40 AM »
The good news is they did not find anything wrong with your heart if they kept discharging you like that. No doubt they did thousands of dollars of repetitive tests. Do you attempt deep breathing? Helps me when I get (benign) irregular heartbeats. Force yourself even if your body resists because it's in hyper stress mode.

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 04:25:28 AM »
Unfortunaly I did get one, driving myself to the hospital. got pulled over. told them I'm driving to the hospital and had chest pains (I did, seriously thought I was having a heart attact.) so what do I do? I do about 3 shots about 5 mins before leaving for hospital thinking "this isn't going away"... .. so anyways they pull me over and call EMS right away, measure my HR, I was serious Sinus Tachycardia hr was 242, they told me call someone and get my car, if they are not there in 20 mins, the cops will tow it.  By this time the cop was asking me questions, and said he could smell alcohol on my breath... but since I'm having cardiac trouble he let me go to the hospital... handcuffed to the stretcher.... get to the hospital, he says if they admit you, you're not going to jail, which of course they did admit me but like 30 mins had gone by before he did the breathalyzer and blew a .17, so so much time had passed and I had already had meds in me i'll use a Rising Alcohol Defense and Fight the accuracy of his breathalyzer, and THIS time get a decent lawyer....

HE didn't even arrest me for driving with a suspended licence! he did issue a pink sheet notifying me my license was NOW suspended and says I dunno who the DMV didn't tell you you're suspended before, but here it is now. Overall he was cool and let me wait as long as possible to blow.. distracted him talking about guns. I asked if he had the same sig most LE do, he said no it's a P320, I said OH, the one the military just switched to, he was surprised I knew that. told him I used to be a gun dealer and had my C&R license. asked about his clip, it looked extended, asked if that was a 20? he said hell yea! you do know your guns lol... then I bugged him to taze me for about 5-10mins and he wouldn't do it.

I asked about different LE I know (that I supply) and he knew all of them (all sheffifs) and asked to cut me a break and just give me a reckless driving I was having chest pains and you know it's been a good 30mins for any alcohol I took in would've have risin by now.. he said I wish I could... I asked can he not show up in court? I'm a "personl trainer", ask your buddies. etc.... he was friendly, but I guess what happens in court I NOV...... all in all I did't go to jail since he released me to the hospital when I stayed alllllll fucken night till 5am.

(this was the second time that day, first time I was in the parking lot and pushing my car (electric gear problem.. fixed now) cop pulled up asked if I needed help and saw I was in distress... another sheriff pulled up and called EMS fire truck and all with ambulance... took my to hospital. that' was about 7am. discharged about

I lost my phone....

fixed

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2017, 04:37:52 AM »
So what did they find wrong with you?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2017, 04:43:33 AM »
So what did they find wrong with you?

Delusional tendencies.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2017, 05:05:33 AM »
glad you're ok dude

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2017, 06:07:10 AM »
Your life sounds like a fucking nightmare.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2017, 06:14:09 AM »
Your life sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Or the life of a gimmick.

Rimstinger

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2017, 08:05:10 AM »
You begged the cop to tase you while you were on your way to hospital with serious heart pains and palpitations? What kind of a mongoloid are you?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:17 AM »
You begged the cop to tase you while you were on your way to hospital with serious heart pains and palpitations? What kind of a mongoloid are you?

HAHAHAHAHA

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:29 AM »
The adventurous kind.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2017, 08:52:04 AM »
Unfortunaly I did get one, driving myself to the hospital. got pulled over. told them I'm driving to the hospital and had chest pains (I did, seriously thought I was having a heart attact.) so what do I do? I do about 3 shots about 5 mins before leaving for hospital thinking "this isn't going away"... .. so anyways they pull me over and call EMS right away, measure my HR, I was serious Sinus Tachycardia hr was 242, they told me call someone and get my car, if they are not there in 20 mins, the cops will tow it.  By this time the cop was asking me questions, and said he could smell alcohol on my breath... but since I'm having cardiac trouble he let me go to the hospital... handcuffed to the stretcher.... get to the hospital, he says if they admit you, you're not going to jail, which of course they did admit me but like 30 mins had gone by before he did the breathalyzer and blew a .17, so so much time had passed and I had already had meds in me i'll use a Rising Alcohol Defense and Fight the accuracy of his breathalyzer, and THIS time get a decent lawyer....

That's one big shot glass, friend.

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2017, 09:16:02 AM »
FAKE NEWS

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2017, 09:36:36 AM »
question 1?  yea, a lil.. been told that quite a bit.

question 2? I dunno.... I'm not really afraid to die.

question 3? yea, I do... which is why I do the things I to and take the risks I do to provide from them.... in a twisted way.

you have to understand, I'm a felon. a well known felon. my options are limited. I AM however GOOD at what I do. my UGL is top notch. I'm a top personal trainer with a superion knowledge of training. and I mean training EVERYBODY, I adapt. I train old ladies, men, kids, rehab guys,, ect... crossfit, ect... and I have other things in the works.

there's no way I could make the money I make working a "normal" job for a felon. you know?

thats because you live a life not worth living, people who enjoy life don't want to die anytime soon, they do fear not being around.

Your life is one boring trip to the ER room and rehab after another.

You drink because your family and children have nothing to do with you, it numbs the pain I suppose, the constant input of prescription meds must help as well.

Living the dream.

By the way, in case Im not posting at Christmas, RIP buddy.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2017, 10:02:15 AM »
thats because you live a life not worth living, people who enjoy life don't want to die anytime soon, they do fear not being around.

Your life is one boring trip to the ER room and rehab after another.

You drink because your family and children have nothing to do with you, it numbs the pain I suppose, the constant input of prescription meds must help as well.

Living the dream.

By the way, in case Im not posting at Christmas, RIP buddy.

T

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2017, 10:06:01 AM »
These gimmicks have become so easy to spot, that it has become pathetic. They come together to try and sell a story, but it just outs them even easier.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2017, 10:43:49 AM »
These gimmicks have become so easy to spot, that it has become pathetic. They come together to try and sell a story, but it just outs them even easier.

He's not a gimmick though. I searched something the other day on here, igf-1 or something, and it brought up an interesting thread about 3-4years old and ESFitness is commenting in the thread and he's as mental as he is right now

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2017, 10:53:44 AM »
He's not a gimmick though. I searched something the other day on here, igf-1 or something, and it brought up an interesting thread about 3-4years old and ESFitness is commenting in the thread and he's as mental as he is right now

Doesn't say much. How long has it been since FatAlice or Anabolichalo haven't posted under handles other than gimmicks? In his case, I'd like to check the dates of the stratospheric owning of SMM by OMR. ESFitness has that SMM vibe to him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2017, 11:48:10 AM »

Agreed, he's genuine, it would be better if he was a gimmick, its tragic that this is actually a real person.