Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104400 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Groink
« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2015, 04:01:08 AM »
If I wasn't on vacation last week, none of this bullshit would have happened.

You took a road trip in Scottsdale?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2015, 04:01:51 AM »
You took a road trip in Scottsdale?

No, mexico.  Groink gave me a bunch of cash.
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2015, 04:07:34 AM »
No, mexico.  Groink gave me a bunch of cash.

:D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2015, 04:23:10 AM »
Poor OMR never had such power, what makes you more of a mod than him?

I notice you never banned old junior, in his pocket much?

Oh, I have that power and have used it enough times.

What I won't do is just ban whoever the fuck you want me to ban.

I like how you get your ass torn by junior and instead of doing anything about it, you redirect your anger towards the moderators here. You were one of the biggest trolls on this site and as soon as you get a taste of your own medicine, you want to close shop and get people banned. Come on man, grow some balls. You reap what you sow.

If you don't like the way we run things here and feel that shit sucks around here, you're welcome to leave.

Clearly, you can't leave and keep coming back, so whatever it is that we do, we do it well enough to keep you coming back to spouting your usual.

Smile...  Try and enjoy yourself a bit..

"1"

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2015, 04:27:27 AM »

I like how you get your ass torn by junior and instead of doing anything about it, you redirect your anger towards the moderators here. You were one of the biggest trolls on this site and as soon as you get a taste of your own medicine, you want to close shop and get people banned. Come on man, grow some balls. You reap what you sow.

If you don't like the way we run things here and feel that shit sucks around here, you're welcome to leave.

Clearly, you can't leave and keep coming back, so whatever it is that we do, we do it well enough to keep you coming back to spouting your usual.

"1"

He can't, he's gone all Emo and nobody cares about anything.

Simple Simon

« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2015, 04:32:56 AM »

"1"

meltdown

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2015, 04:45:59 AM »
love him or hate him, you whanna talk about him. Whenever he makes a thread it becomes most relevant and interesting. People just whanna hear him. That's what greatness does to people. Jealousy  8)

noone is jealouse of cleanestnatural, sk0rpio (no offence sk0rp) or joon, but you are all jealouse of groink. When groink pisses on your girlfriend you suddenly want to marry her, even tho before you despised the idea of mirrage. That's groink, nuigah!

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #232 on: April 29, 2015, 04:55:28 AM »
Devilsmile, Sokolsky and all the other Groink ballsniffers can come back to reality now.

I couldnt care less.

Its you falling into some kind of demented circle of repeating the same shit over and over that annoys me.
Hell, just the fact you're supposedly right means the situation is probably entirely different.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #233 on: April 29, 2015, 04:59:19 AM »
I couldnt care less.

Its you falling into some kind of demented circle of repeating the same shit over and over that annoys me.
Hell, just the fact you're supposedly right means the situation is probably entirely different.

you're talking to a former chronic depressed, white woman rapist, drug hustler who became a muslim minded christian, who wants to be a nurse so he can help people. He's still the same street rat, he can say he's getting education and a good career all he wants, deep inside he is full of shit. Wiggs and his ayahuasca ceremony, lol. Who cares what someone like that has to say about anyone, he knows his closet is dirty as fuck.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: April 29, 2015, 05:27:57 AM »
Groin has always been an asshole
He's a cocky egomaniac scumbag!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #235 on: April 29, 2015, 05:36:35 AM »
I've personally never understood the homoerotic obsession with the guy. Reminds of the same twinks who looked up to Zyzz (oh brother)

Simple Simon

« Reply #236 on: April 29, 2015, 05:39:13 AM »
I've personally never understood the homoerotic obsession with the guy. Reminds of the same twinks who looked up to Zyzz (oh brother)
I always thought people that used to praise him were just doing it to troll him or troll others who didnt like him.

I never thought for a second they respected him.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: April 29, 2015, 05:45:34 AM »
I always thought people that used to praise him were just doing it to troll him or troll others who didnt like him.

I never thought for a second they respected him.

I don't know. I saw a lot of sincere sympathy after that brutal fake car accident

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: April 29, 2015, 05:48:11 AM »

The same as Gal. Admittedly I wasn't on Getbig when he posted but even so it's a bit weird.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 29, 2015, 05:50:50 AM »
The same as Gal. Admittedly I wasn't on Getbig when he posted but even so it's a bit weird.

Agreed

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #240 on: April 29, 2015, 06:09:45 AM »
Still crying?

I'll wipe away your tears with my cock, homo.

You know I can't wait for that. Why don't you come here right now? You do realise what's going to happen to you when we cross paths, right? The last guy who fucked with me online, I flew to London to the gym he works in looking for him. When he wasn't there I caught his boss going to the bank and threatened to break his legs with a baseball bat unless he gave me his details. Safe to say that guy isn't working there anymore. You keep talking shit on this board and the NZ authorities will be trying to deport me to keep you safe.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #241 on: April 29, 2015, 06:28:15 AM »
Nowhere near as big as you, bitch.

Please maintain a respectful tone towards the new zealand muscle monster, thanks.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #242 on: April 29, 2015, 06:31:42 AM »

I liked Groink as I found him pretty funny at times but yeah, it was embarrassing the way others would always blow smoke up his ass. The guy had a good gym rat build and was reasonably handsome but guys were making it seem he was a God living among mortals.
The funny thing is I doubt he ever believed any of this himself but just liked to troll.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: April 29, 2015, 06:32:29 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #244 on: April 29, 2015, 06:37:51 AM »
I liked Groink as I found him pretty funny at times but yeah, it was embarrassing the way others would always blow smoke up his ass. The guy had a good gym rat build and was reasonably handsome but guys were making it seem he was a God living among mortals.
The funny thing is I doubt he ever believed any of this himself but just liked to troll.
I WOULD HOPE SO...GOOD TO BE CONFIDENT,BUT HE PLAYED IT UP A BIT..

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 29, 2015, 06:53:20 AM »
You know I can't wait for that. Why don't you come here right now? You do realise what's going to happen to you when we cross paths, right? The last guy who fucked with me online, I flew to London to the gym he works in looking for him. When he wasn't there I caught his boss going to the bank and threatened to break his legs with a baseball bat unless he gave me his details. Safe to say that guy isn't working there anymore. You keep talking shit on this board and the NZ authorities will be trying to deport me to keep you safe.

Internetz, serious business.   :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #246 on: April 29, 2015, 06:57:44 AM »
Internetz, serious business.   :D
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: April 29, 2015, 06:58:53 AM »
If you did come here (Ireland) again and spoke shit it's likely dave would beat the shit out of you or I'd have you shot, seriously. You'd be dealing with people with a different mentality But if being hard on the Internet makes u happy...

cringeworthy post

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: April 29, 2015, 07:29:44 AM »
groink really does have world class arms  8)

even though he came on here and started throwing me under the bus when he thought I was banned

I for one wont be calling him a hypocrital scumball and thief

and pointing out he always ranted on about keeping it real and knowing the boundaries

come back groink we love you  :-*
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #249 on: April 29, 2015, 07:31:49 AM »
Lol!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!