Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104740 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Groink
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2015, 10:35:18 PM »

Thanks for the clarification. Me having only one handle and one account, I forget that some folks are so obsessed with Getbig that they create gimmick accounts.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2015, 10:47:20 PM »
Imagine the laughs Groink had reading this stuff as all of Getbig was in an uproar.  Holy shit, he must've been crying.   ;D

Some of you people truly need to step away from the keyboard for a while.  Re-evaluate some things.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #202 on: April 28, 2015, 10:56:01 PM »
Imagine the laughs Groink had reading this stuff as all of Getbig was in an uproar.  Holy shit, he must've been crying.   ;D

Some of you people truly need to step away from the keyboard for a while.  Re-evaluate some things.

I'll bet his daughter was laughing her ass off. Dumbshit.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #203 on: April 28, 2015, 10:58:29 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #204 on: April 28, 2015, 11:04:51 PM »
Admins and mods are 2 different things. 

Seriously, this mod can ban your ass
.   8)

Poor OMR never had such power, what makes you more of a mod than him?

I notice you never banned old junior, in his pocket much?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 28, 2015, 11:08:25 PM »

Perhaps you are right. But folks who play on others emotions with fake deaths, help make us numb to the real thing. Even though everyone dies, there is nothing wrong with feeling bad when someone dies, particularly when it is unexpected or tragic. Faking one's death for no particular reason or just as a joke is despicable.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: April 28, 2015, 11:15:05 PM »
I'll bet his daughter was laughing her ass off. Dumbshit.
Case in point, right here.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2015, 11:31:22 PM »
Perhaps you are right. But folks who play on others emotions with fake deaths, help make us numb to the real thing. Even though everyone dies, there is nothing wrong with feeling bad when someone dies, particularly when it is unexpected or tragic. Faking one's death for no particular reason or just as a joke is despicable.
I can see where you're coming from.  For me, if it's not family or real-life friends (not e-friends lol) I couldn't care less honestly.

What he did was scummy, but if you really looked at it, something was fishy from the beginning.  Don't believe anything you see on the internet until you have actual proof.

For some of the people here, Getbig is an unhealthy obsession.  It takes over their lives.  It's kinda scary.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #208 on: April 28, 2015, 11:47:29 PM »
How convenient, claim someone took the money and fucked off. WOW

Simple Simon

« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2015, 11:48:40 PM »
How convenient, claim someone took the money and fucked off. WOW
Cue Wiggs with his $100 demand.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2015, 11:49:18 PM »
I can see where you're coming from.  For me, if it's not family or real-life friends (not e-friends lol) I couldn't care less honestly.

What he did was scummy, but if you really looked at it, something was fishy from the beginning.  Don't believe anything you see on the internet until you have actual proof.

For some of the people here, Getbig is an unhealthy obsession.  It takes over their lives.  It's kinda scary.

I believe there is a certain camaraderie on Getbig. Sure folks here try and undo other folks by talking shit to them, but time and time again when the chips are really down for someone, many Getbiggers offer their support, I've noticed. I think we posters here are like some kind of big weird family.

I don't know Groink from Adam, but anyone who dies in a senseless auto accident is apt to get some sympathy. To later discover they've been had, is very annoying. Look at what happened to Shizzo. He pulled this stunt and it has haunted him ever since he did.

You are right, something was fishy from the start. I reserved comment until well into the tread and then I covered my bases. If it was for real I offered my sympathy and support and if it was a hoax, I chided whoever did it for pulling such a stunt.

Someday some Getbigger is really going to die a tragic death and no one will believe it because we will have all become too calloused from all the fakes. That's a sad state of affairs, don't you think?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2015, 11:54:07 PM »
lol  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #212 on: April 29, 2015, 12:02:13 AM »

Nope. Totally different ball game.  lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2015, 12:05:37 AM »
Nope. Totally different ball game.  lol
;) thank you and will try and send it out tomorrow evening  8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2015, 12:07:06 AM »
I believe there is a certain camaraderie on Getbig. Sure folks here try and undo other folks by talking shit to them, but time and time again when the chips are really down for someone, many Getbiggers offer their support, I've noticed. I think we posters here are like some kind of big weird family.

I don't know Groink from Adam, but anyone who dies in a senseless auto accident is apt to get some sympathy. To later discover they've been had, is very annoying. Look at what happened to Shizzo. He pulled this stunt and it has haunted him ever since he did.

You are right, something was fishy from the start. I reserved comment until well into the tread and then I covered my bases. If it was for real I offered my sympathy and support and if it was a hoax, I chided whoever did it for pulling such a stunt.

Someday some Getbigger is really going to die a tragic death and no one will believe it because we will have all become too calloused from all the fakes. That's a sad state of affairs, don't you think?

No, no one will give a shit.
Everyone will just write PIP and move on to the next thread.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: April 29, 2015, 12:55:52 AM »
R.I.P delusions of granduer

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 29, 2015, 01:19:08 AM »
Groink is trying to pull a Paul McCartney Is Dead deal.

I told everyone he is a person that is in desperate need of attention.

Josh emailed me the letter supposedly sent to him by Groinks live in lover girlfriend. It went into great detail with what  happened and it was filled with gross misrepresentations. I find all of this very disturbing and want to know why so many people are "in love" with Groink?

Groink...bored with life, takes drugs to look young and muscular, looks back at his past mistakes, depressed, moved to Arizona because he was in need of a change, brags about his sexual accomplishments but in reality lacks sex drive even with the boat load of drugs.

I have the email in my possession, I will be presenting it at the next GetBig mod meeting in Burbank on May 1. Big changes are coming...GetBig is going to be fresher and fleek. Heads are going to role when Ron sees this email.

By the way, I'm still trying to convince JJ Marsh to post here. We've almost reached an agreement.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresher is good, but I'm really looking forward to this "fleek" you promise. Sounds delicious.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2015, 01:48:57 AM »

correct. Some of us get along well.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2015, 01:57:27 AM »
Thanks for the clarification. Me having only one handle and one account, I forget that some folks are so obsessed with Getbig that they create gimmick accounts.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #219 on: April 29, 2015, 02:48:19 AM »
Maybe Groink wants to be a mod  ???

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2015, 02:52:13 AM »
Groin has always been an asshole
P

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2015, 03:39:39 AM »
Groin has always been an asshole

Nowhere near as big as you, bitch.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2015, 03:42:47 AM »
What a fucking child. I really hope he comes back for the roasting.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2015, 03:46:38 AM »
Nowhere near as big as you, bitch.

Still crying?

I'll wipe away your tears with my cock, homo.
P

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2015, 03:59:26 AM »
If I wasn't on vacation last week, none of this bullshit would have happened.
Y