Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 454140 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #225 on: May 31, 2013, 10:55:01 AM »
TA - those pics are from when? 
Probably 2010.  I haven`t really changed much at all. 

Here is one from 2008, right before I voted for Obama the first time.

And this most muscular is 2009 I think.

I pretty much look the same always.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: May 31, 2013, 11:03:39 AM »
Worst try to call someone out ever?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #227 on: May 31, 2013, 11:04:42 AM »
Worst try to call someone out ever?

I think he is deeply envious of the will power Gal has diet wise

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #228 on: May 31, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »

I pretty much look the same always.
Must suck to spend that time in the gym and always look the same. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #229 on: May 31, 2013, 12:00:59 PM »
TOUCHE...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #230 on: May 31, 2013, 12:01:45 PM »
no idea,man.

proabably bc its usualy semi liquid calories it goes through quick.you know, semi molten icecream by the gallon with caramel sause in it and loads of chocolate mixed into it.

im finally getting this under control, had to work my way down to 10k at once, then 6-7k, then 3-5, now im down to small treats, most likely the stomach itself gets extended and is able to take up so much, i kinda fixed this by having small meals, even if theyre clean meals,i made sure theyre small(no 2lbs of veggies at once anymore), and now it seems like theres mch less room in the gut at all.

but either way, it always felt like the gut would explode, but i carried on anyway.

self control thing i guess

man every post you make in answer to a question it's like we are the same people talking. bang on dude. your giving out some great advice and what's more your explanations of 'what to expect' and 'what comes next' are bang on.

if i may some random thoughts if I may add to the thread to compliment what you doing here?

using this method as well the longer you stay on it for successive days the smaller your stomach gets and the less calories your able to consume when you do have 'that meal'. so by the time you've gone thru your 5th or 6th cycle (I call them cycles- consecutive days w a big cal meal at the end then consecutive days fasted again) you'll find you've gone from being able to consume at the start say 10k cal to being absolutely stuffed after about 2500cal. how great is that esp if your maintenance is 3k cal? that's why this method Galeniko is outlining here is so powerful in so many aspects esp mentally- the ability to adhere to the diet.

secondly results happen so quickly you are motivated to stay on track to see what the next week will bring so the mental part of this diet is very rewarding as opposed to a conventional pre contest diet where week to week results are negligible.

REGARDLESS of what you eat, and galeniko touched on it your body will hoard water and flatten out and make you look like shit. 333336 you said you've been right on your diet and you put on x amount if water and you contribute it to a few things you ate? nah dude. your body will go thru this regardless how right how restrictive you are. you just gotta stay focused as gal said when it happens and keep pushing on your body will normalize in a few days.

what else. ya one meal won't damage you in fact imo it's awesome. not for the bullshit excuses like oh I need to trick my body or what ever else excuses guys use to eat whatever they want but for the fact your next 2 sessions are the gym are spectacular. I find by the 3rd or 4th session fasted after the big meal I'm going they the motions just getting it done. but those 2 sessions you are killing it in the gym. imo I think that one refeed up to your maintenance is pretty essential to keep your metabolism running and ramped up thru the 'work' your doing in the gym after. to go over your maintence in cals imo is not necessary to get this result I've noticed and really only sets you back. why go over maintenance on on your refeed day if you and do the sale amount of work on less cals. anything more is lack of willpower.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: May 31, 2013, 12:02:15 PM »
Not at all.  I love to train and everything that goes with it, health benefits included.  I am a Lifetime Natural and this is part of what anyone who does not want to use drugs will have to accept.  I don`t mind it at all and I prefer the non-drugged look to the drugged look-but thats just my opinion and I don`t care if anyone uses or not.

Do you use steroids?  Also, do you look any different than you have in the past or are you still overweight a little?  (not making fun because you like to be a bit overweight because you carry boulders and flip tires)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: May 31, 2013, 12:03:43 PM »
Also, if I started to look different than I am doing something wrong.

ukjeff

« Reply #233 on: May 31, 2013, 12:08:54 PM »
lol, thread has gone quiet now, any permabulkers want to come to CSWOLs defence?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 31, 2013, 12:20:35 PM »
Not at all.  I love to train and everything that goes with it, health benefits included.  I am a Lifetime Natural and this is part of what anyone who does not want to use drugs will have to accept.  I don`t mind it at all and I prefer the non-drugged look to the drugged look-but thats just my opinion and I don`t care if anyone uses or not.

Do you use steroids?  Also, do you look any different than you have in the past or are you still overweight a little?  (not making fun because you like to be a bit overweight because you carry boulders and flip tires)
I don't use steroids. I cycle my training and diet, I can fluctuate 20lbs and obviously my look changes. However nobody ever questions if I workout, mostly whether or not I compete.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 31, 2013, 12:22:57 PM »
I don't use steroids. I cycle my training and diet, I can fluctuate 20lbs and obviously my look changes. However nobody ever questions if I workout, mostly whether or not I compete.
Nobody questions me either.  The dumb public even asks me if I am a Pro Bodybuilder from time to time.  How funny is that?  My neighbor still thinks I weigh 230 lbs of muscle despite me telling him that I only weigh 170ish.

If you get really lean and stay lean, your look will not fluctuate much at all.  Try it and you will see.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #236 on: May 31, 2013, 12:34:39 PM »
that 34 inch fat roll waist of mine (been a little sloppy since the injury usually 32) doesn't seem disgusting anymore....thanks Cwoll! Showed the pic to my wife....she said, "is he pregnant", classic.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #237 on: May 31, 2013, 12:43:30 PM »
We have seen you flipping tires and cswol will not challenge a tire flip. Probably scared.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #238 on: May 31, 2013, 12:47:47 PM »
 :D ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2013, 12:51:38 PM »
So you're big and strong, right?

Three questions.

What is your full range, paused bench?
What is your ATG olympic squat?
What is your deadlift?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #240 on: May 31, 2013, 12:54:47 PM »
cswol is fat
galeniko is small

you both lose
WHERE ARE U JODSY....

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #241 on: May 31, 2013, 12:55:53 PM »
I love bloated monsters who think they're "big and strong". I even more love "monsters" who don't even lift and think they're strong because they're big.

From my experience even I outlift these "monsters".

And best part is when you ask them about their goals.

- When will you get shredded?
 - Never! I'm not a bodybuilder.
 - So what's your ATG squat and deadlift?
 - I don't train for strength!
 - SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRAINING????

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #242 on: May 31, 2013, 12:58:32 PM »
We have seen you flipping tires and cswol will not challenge a tire flip. Probably scared.
MIGHT BREAK A NAIL?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #243 on: May 31, 2013, 01:36:02 PM »
Shaved my forearms the other day for the FIRST time...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: May 31, 2013, 01:40:16 PM »
Nobody questions me either.  The dumb public even asks me if I am a Pro Bodybuilder from time to time.  How funny is that?  My neighbor still thinks I weigh 230 lbs of muscle despite me telling him that I only weigh 170ish.

If you get really lean and stay lean, your look will not fluctuate much at all.  Try it and you will see.
I have been. Very, very lean at a higher bodyweight than you. While my look didn't fluctuate, neither did my lifts or my size. People think I'm 230-240 too. :)

Monday.....it starts. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #245 on: May 31, 2013, 01:41:03 PM »
You look awesome man but I think you've lost a little size. Time to go on a full out bulk!

lol

ukjeff

« Reply #246 on: May 31, 2013, 01:42:40 PM »
Shaved my forearms the other day for the FIRST time...

Bikini line?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #247 on: May 31, 2013, 01:44:29 PM »
  Looking good Irish

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #248 on: May 31, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »