Author Topic: FACT!  (Read 18364 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: FACT!
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2015, 03:37:52 PM »
It doesn't matter who you are.  You're not a Hebrew. I know none of you here have never owned a slave.  The answer to your question is why should I, "Wiggs" have to pay for what my forefathers did?  I try my best to follow the laws, statutes and commandments, why can't I catch a break?  It doesn't work that way. Did God spare the good Hebrews from being enslaved?  Nope.  We all had to pay.

He that leadeth into captivity will go into captivity. The Bible states that verbatim.    I was raised in the Christian church then I picked up a Bible and actually read it. I also researched and found out my people, the descendants of the slave trade are these people the Hebrews and how we got into the condition we're in.  I also discovered that many people already knew this and that it is being hidden from us.   I'm a Hebrew by ethnicity from the tribe of Judah or Yahudah. A real Jew. The Most High turned his back on us because of our disobedience but he said he we'd be under a new covenant.  He wasn't talking about Christians (no where in the Bible) or anyone else. 

How do you know I'm not hebrew? Because you say so?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2015, 03:38:51 PM »
I'm doing quite fine. According to you all I'm still in a basement, fat, jobless, high and everything else negative.  According to you all I've been like this the past 8 years.  Which is quiet laughable. I'm doing well in all aspects of my life. All praise to The Most High.
'Quite.' And, there's the worm in the hole. You have no vocabulary of your own, do you?  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2015, 03:47:36 PM »
'Quite.' And, there's the worm in the hole. You have no vocabulary of your own, do you?  ::)

In all that I'm saying, all you got was that I made a typo. Like I said Chimp, you're an educated fool. You can't argue with me so you try to discredit me through grammar. You should notice earlier in that post I used the word correctly but you had to zoom in on that one because you have no other ammo.
It's very predictable of you. It exposes you for the fool you are as well. Good Day Mr. Heathen.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2015, 03:51:34 PM »
I don't know if the context of what MLK was saying (I'm taking it for granted that he did in fact, say it.) is directly related to the implications being presented here.

I certainly don't think it has to do with race or ancestry.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2015, 03:55:11 PM »

In all that I'm saying, all you got was that I made a typo. Like I said Chimp, you're an educated fool. You can't argue with me so you try to discredit me through grammar. You should notice earlier in that post I used the word correctly but you had to zoom in on that one because you have no other ammo.
It's very predictable of you. It exposes you for the fool you are as well. Good Day Mr. Heathen.
Nope. That's not a 'typo'  -  it's an auto-correct, and you know it.  You're a fraud and a liar. Loser.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2015, 04:04:00 PM »
I don't know if the context of what MLK was saying (I'm taking it for granted that he did in fact, say it.) is directly related to the implications being presented here.

I certainly don't think it has to do with race or ancestry.

If you actually gave a shit about any of this, you'd do your research. Clearly you don't.  Your "thinks" and opinions mean shit and you're staying entrenched in ignorance because of it. You expect people to spoon feed what you want to hear and when someone says something that makes you uneasy or seems radical your butt cheeks clench and try to rationalize what  they say to make you feel better.  Boy do you have some things coming especially being "half black"  You're a Hebrew. You can deny till you hit the grave, but it is what is. Soon enough, guys like you are going to have to make some tough choices. I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about but you will eventually. This kumbaya shtick is a crock shit. Don't care whether you believe me or not. The proof is there and yet you deny it...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2015, 04:06:08 PM »
Nope. That's not a 'typo'  -  it's an auto-correct, and you know it.  You're a fraud and a liar. Loser.  

No, it was a typo. I'm on a computer not a phone. I don't use auto correct unless it's on my phone which is the default setting. 

You're still a fool and now have been reduced to name calling. It says alot about you.

Enjoy your day.

:)

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2015, 04:07:43 PM »
Ah I get it now you are into BHI
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2015, 04:09:25 PM »
Ah I get it now you are into BHI

It took that long. No need for the B...The H's are B. It's akin to saying a white Caucasians.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2015, 04:10:31 PM »
It took that long. No need for the B...The H's are B. It's akin to saying a white Caucasians.

Enjoy your cult  ;)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2015, 04:10:55 PM »
Enjoy your cult  ;)

Enjoy yours.  ;)
Whatever helps you sleep.
Like I stated...Tick-tock.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2015, 04:16:51 PM »
Enjoy yours.  ;)
Whatever helps you sleep.
Like I stated...Tick-tock.

I sleep just fine, and I don't need a cult to tell me I am God's chosen to do so.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2015, 04:25:06 PM »
I sleep just fine, and I don't need a cult to tell me I am God's chosen to do so.

You don't have to worry about that because you're not chosen. Your reaction is a totally normal heathen reaction.  Denial. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2015, 04:26:27 PM »
You don't have to worry about that because you're not chosen.

Only a fool would claim to know who is and isn't chosen. And yours is the reaction of a cultist, believing that you have knowledge that no one else seems to have.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2015, 04:29:19 PM »

Are you saying that all black people are Hebrews?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2015, 04:34:33 PM »
Only a fool would claim to know who is and isn't chosen

Your reaction is a totally normal heathen reaction.  Denial.

No, a fool is one who refuses to accept the truth and you're doing a great job playing your role. Whether you want to accept it or not. You and your people are going to pay...You may want to repent instead of being stubborn. Then pick up a Bible. Even your own people including the fake jews know and some even admit it publicly.  Looks like you're the fool.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2015, 04:40:55 PM »
Are you saying that all black people are Hebrews?

Hell no. Just as there are different nations and bloodlines of Caucasians there are different bloodlines and "Black People".  It's why some whites will say, Africans enslaved other Africans.  That's not correct. Africans enslaved Hebrews and Hebrews are Blacks. They conveniently leave the most important parts out and it causes confusion.

Hebrews are descendants of the transatlantic slave trade so not just us in America. The descendants of slaves in America, Brazil, Europe, so called Middle East, the ones still in Africa, Canada, all throughout the Carribean. All Hebrews. So no, All blacks are no Hebrews.  Hebrews are Shemitic, Africans are Hamitic.  Different bloodlines and they see us as such.

Listen to this African bastard boasting about it. Sorry, it's another video.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2015, 04:43:51 PM »
Could imagine being black and jewish throughout history.

Add gay and you're the minority hated trifecta.

I wonder how Sammy Davis Jr. handled.

Also blind in one eye, and an early race mixer. That Sammy was a wild one.

Always found the eye thing interesting, lost it when the car horn button smacked into it during a crash. I also thought it was probably a spikey aftermarket thing, but it was just the standard model that came with the car -

Talk about bad luck.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2015, 05:11:25 PM »
Your reaction is a totally normal heathen reaction.  Denial.

No, a fool is one who refuses to accept the truth and you're doing a great job playing your role. Whether you want to accept it or not. You and your people are going to pay...You may want to repent instead of being stubborn. Then pick up a Bible. Even your own people including the fake jews know and some even admit it publicly.  Looks like you're the fool.

Oh boy another barrage of video's, should I go find 20 that counter your claim? Tell me to repent? I repented long ago, and will not be a week minded fool like you and indoctrinated into a cult that cherry pics bible versus.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2015, 05:30:10 PM »
I'm not a damn Muslim or Nation of Islam. How the hell do you have a religion where you use the Bible and the Koran?  That is an abomination.

Your dogma reeks of it.  FACT!  I discussed your delusions with my great aunts and they laughed so hard I thought the speaker phone would jump off the table.

You obviously have a well deserved inferiority complex.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2015, 05:41:24 PM »
Also blind in one eye, and an early race mixer. That Sammy was a wild one.

Always found the eye thing interesting, lost it when the car horn button smacked into it during a crash. I also thought it was probably a spikey aftermarket thing, but it was just the standard model that came with the car -

Talk about bad luck.

Also shows how much he worked to become an equal. If not to everyone else, definitely his peers. Martin, Sinatra, et al.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2015, 05:45:41 PM »
If every black went back to Israel the NBA would absolutely suck  :-X

lol

bird walton mullin mchale pistol pete rik barry darzen petrovic! oh my!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2015, 05:58:15 PM »
lol

bird walton mullin mchale pistol pete rik barry darzen petrovic! oh my!

They're old. More like Dunleavy, Reddick, Collison, Plumlee, Prozingis, Nowitzki

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2015, 06:30:38 PM »
You caucasians reek of insecurity.  It pleases me. Your time is coming to an end. Your culture is a mess and is falling apart.  You deserve everything coming.
So save the word play and insults.  It doesn't do anything to me.  The time for your destruction is at hand. Your fear and insecurities will be your end. There's no turning back. Biblical prophecy will be fulfilled.

This is your heaven enjoy it while it lasts...

We're not insecure, we just don't care as a whole. Not about your people, or our own for that matter. We are the most indifferent race of humans on the planet. We are self destructing because of a strange blend of apathy and selfishness.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2015, 06:58:17 PM »
 I love how Wiggs has this fucked up idea that blacks are going to take over America or whatever he spouts according to his logic of them, being the lost tribe of I dont give a fuck.

Here is the reality....the blacks take over, start offing the whites who thought the blacks were their friends for defending them via white liberal guilt...then about 10 minutes in 1 black dude holding a looted tv sees another black dude holding a nicer looted tv, wants it and so on, the blacks start killing each other over looted nonsense because despite what they think they hate about whitey, they hate each other even more and cannot stand any black person having anything better than them despite not having the work ethic to earn it.

Look at Zimbabwe, Haiti, Congo, Somalia, S. Africa, Angola and any inner ghetto in the world for proof of that

Notify

"