Author Topic: FACT!  (Read 18425 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: FACT!
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2015, 02:35:14 PM »
Your government doesn't want to give us up because we are still slaves and being used to make money for this country. This is why they're not shipping us off on boats back to Africa. 

Last time I checked no is forced to stay in the U.S.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2015, 02:36:07 PM »
Do you understand why we wanted to be integrated?  It wasn't because we wanted to hang out with white people.  We wanted to be seen as equal. We wanted to have to same rights and opportunities as those who we dwell with.  Martin Luther King fucked us.   We should have stayed separated and did our own thing.  We would have been much better off in our own communities and no race mixing. I think I should be clear, you can be segregated and not hate each other. There's nothing wrong with being segregated.  People have their own lands, nations and laws for good reason. Your government doesn't want to give us up because we are still slaves and being used to make money for this country. This is why they're not shipping us off on boats back to Africa. 

Marcus Garvey? Haile Selassie? Both kinda noble; both buffoonish.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2015, 02:37:35 PM »
Do you understand why we wanted to be integrated?  It wasn't because we wanted to hang out with white people.  We wanted to be seen as equal. We wanted to have to same rights and opportunities as those who we dwell with.  Martin Luther King fucked us.   We should have stayed separated and did our own thing.  We would have been much better off in our own communities and no race mixing. I think I should be clear, you can be segregated and not hate each other. There's nothing wrong with being segregated.  People have their own lands, nations and laws for good reason. Your government doesn't want to give us up because we are still slaves and being used to make money for this country. This is why they're not shipping us off on boats back to Africa. 

Your people cost us more than they could ever make. Prisons, gang violence, welfare......yeah, white people are making money hand over fist by giving all of our tax dollars to you poor, post traumatic slave disorder having asses. Martin Luther King was the last positive public figure the hebrews had.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2015, 02:39:21 PM »
Your people cost us more than they could ever make. Prisons, gang violence, welfare......yeah, white people are making money hand over fist by giving all of our tax dollars to you poor, post traumatic slave disorder having asses. Martin Luther King was the last positive public figure the hebrews had.

Wiggs is about one step away from becoming Louis Farrakhan
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2015, 02:39:49 PM »
What about countries like Liberia? Are they as a country so much better being one culture than those of multi-cultured?

On the surface it doesn't really seem so.

Here's the deal, as long as there is White global supremacy, they will always fear us for several reasons.  Whether you believe it or not, they and everyone else on this planet know who we are and fear us because of it. Us, meaning the real Children of Israel.  We are a cash cow.  I don't need to list the plethora of ways we make money for this country. If every Hebrew went back to Israel (which is northeast Africa) this country would fold immediately. We are tied to this country, Babylon until it falls. Liberia is a mess. As long as caucasians run things, they'll never allow a Hebrew nation to thrive. Why?  Fear.  The ones on top know what they Bible says regarding their nation is the end of the world and ours is the beginning of the new world.  They'll do anything and everything to stop it.  It's why our identity was stolen and it was a crime for us to read.  They know..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2015, 02:41:28 PM »
Here's the deal, as long as there is White global supremacy, they will always fear us for several reasons.  Whether you believe it or not, they and everyone else on this planet know who we are and fear us because of it. Us, meaning the real Children of Israel.  We are a cash cow.  I don't need to list the plethora of ways we make money for this country. If every Hebrew went back to Israel (which is northeast Africa) this country would fold immediately. We are tied to this country, Babylon until it falls. Liberia is a mess. As long as caucasians run things, they'll never allow a Hebrew nation to thrive. Why?  Fear.  The ones on top know what they Bible says regarding their nation is the end of the world and ours is the beginning of the new world.  They'll do anything and everything to stop it.  It's why our identity was stolen and it was a crime for us to read.  They know..
Funny how the mere mortal white man could hold down the entire chosen race.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2015, 02:43:53 PM »
Fear runs the world. We all get that. Doesn't make your nonsense real, tho.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2015, 02:44:49 PM »
Wiggs is about one step away from becoming Louis Farrakhan

I'm not a damn Muslim or Nation of Islam. How the hell do you have a religion where you use the Bible and the Koran?  That is an abomination.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2015, 02:45:49 PM »

If every black went back to Israel the NBA would absolutely suck  :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2015, 02:46:33 PM »
If every black went back to Israel the NBA would absolutely suck  :-X
Could just lower the nets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2015, 02:47:14 PM »

As you responded to me with your own words, I will do so as well.

While I can see where you are coming from in regards to white global supremacy. What about countries like China? 1.3 non-white people and a very booming and growing economy.

Do you mean that you believe Chinese are also part of the white global supremacy?

But the white people repealed the laws saying the black people couldn't read. They promote reading and education to the black community non-stop. Black people however choose to be bangers over doctorates by an unusually high percentage.

I have only ever seen things to help promote the black people (especially of the US), yet it doesn't seem to be on interest to the black community at large.

What say you about these factors?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2015, 02:48:10 PM »
I'm not a damn Muslim or Nation of Islam. How the hell do you have a religion where you use the Bible and the Koran?  That is an abomination.

You're an abomination, your whole argument is based on skin color, how the Hebrews were black. The soul is not bothered with petty things that Humans use against each other.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2015, 02:48:14 PM »

Yeah, I don't think you people calculated that into your equations. MLK was positive yes, but he was wrong and he knew he was wrong in the end.

Here is one of his last quotes and I urge you to look it up yourselves...

"I Fear I May Have Integrated My People Into a Burning House" - Martin Luther King Jr

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2015, 02:50:52 PM »
Funny how the mere mortal white man could hold down the entire chosen race.

It's prophecy. You didn't do this alone. It was whites, fake jews, Hamitic Africans that sold us and Arabs. It's all in the Bible and it was used to justify slavery.  How do you think you christians justified enslaving God's people?  It fulfilled biblical prophecy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2015, 02:53:09 PM »
It's prophecy. You didn't do this alone. It was whites, fake jews, Hamitic Africans that sold us and Arabs. It's all in the Bible and it was used to justify slavery.  How do you think you christians justified enslaving God's people?  It fulfilled biblical prophecy.
Sounds like the whole world hates hebrews.
Interesting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2015, 02:56:46 PM »
You're an abomination, your whole argument is based on skin color, how the Hebrews were black. The soul is not bothered with petty things that Humans use against each other.

That's were you're wrong. It has nothing to do with the color of your skin. It has everything to do with you people that happen to be white did to a certain group of so called black people. You look at it as a race issue because you don't accept what your people did.  You may want to open a bible to get some understanding because everything I'm saying is in there.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2015, 02:57:21 PM »
Yeah, I don't think you people calculated that into your equations. MLK was positive yes, but he was wrong and he knew he was wrong in the end.

Here is one of his last quotes and I urge you to look it up yourselves...

"I Fear I May Have Integrated My People Into a Burning House" - Martin Luther King Jr
Hehe. You've talked about being in school for a while. The above tells me you're just another fat farkin liar. You're going nowhere- fast.  :)  

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2015, 03:09:48 PM »
That's were you're wrong. It has nothing to do with the color of your skin. It has everything to do with you people that happen to be white did to a certain group of so called black people. You look at it as a race issue because you don't accept what your people did.  You may want to open a bible to get some understanding because everything I'm saying is in there.

My people? First of all you have no idea what race I am, and I can say with certainty that I have never owned a slave or participated in the slave trade. As a matter of fact I have never oppressed anyone either. I have read the bible, that is why I am questioning your claims. So the next logical question is are you a Hebrew or a Christian? I would think that someone who claims to have so much biblical knowledge would know the difference between the covenants with God.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2015, 03:11:46 PM »
My people? First of all you have no idea what race I am, and I can say with certainty that I have never owned a slave or participated in the slave trade. As a matter of fact I have never oppressed anyone either. I have read the bible, that is why I am questioning your claims. So the next logical question is are you a Hebrew or a Christian? I would think that someone who claims to have so much biblical knowledge would know the difference between the covenants with God.

Wiggs hasn't been "oppressed" either.

He has probably seen some overt racism, no doubt.

Possibly even had to deal with some institutional racism in his life, but he's had every opportunity everyone else (white, black, asian, brown) has had in this world.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2015, 03:12:55 PM »
Sounds like the whole world hates hebrews.
Interesting.

Have you heard that the Jews were persecuted throughout history?  They were talking about us.  Not the fake Jews.  We had the same aggressive personalities we do today.  Imagine that but not oppressed and you can see why they wanted to wipe our memories and culture from the face of the planet.  Now, let me be clear.  We brought this upon ourselves because of our disobedience. God said in Deuteronomy 28 if we failed to do what he said meaning follow his commandments and laws, we'd go into slavery.  But we had a bunch of Goodrums wanting to engage in homosexuality, Mike Cox's wanting to fucking everything moving, other Hebrews following false religions and wanting to live like the other nations.  I'm guilty of this as well when I was ignorant to who I was. Being a whore monger, not following the dietary laws and everything else.  When we're good, we're good.  When we're bad, we're really bad.  We were really bad and got destroyed because of it. We had/have to pay for our forefathers sins just the way you people who have nothing to do with slavery have to.  You people took to far and to the extreme and it's why Christ (the real black one) must return to save the Hebrews. The Bible is a Hebrew book taken by the Roman and reinterpreted to include everyone.  That's not the original intent. Members of other nations can be in the Kingdom that will come but the Christ will reign as King and righteous Hebrews as Princes and Princesses. You can see why this rubs people the wrong way and why they wanted us destroyed.It's rearing it's head again hundreds of years later and scaring the shit out of people that's never heard of this so called radical interpretation of the Bible.  It is the truth interpretation.  Think of all the religions that came from the Bible. Christianity, Islam and fake Judaism. That's majority of the world's population.   All false religions. The bible as it is written without the pagan things is the truth.  Christ and the Hebrews we're hanged from Black to white for obvious reason.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2015, 03:20:55 PM »
Have you heard that the Jews were persecuted throughout history?  They were talking about us.  Not the fake Jews.  We had the same aggressive personalities we do today.  Imagine that but not oppressed and you can see why they wanted to wipe our memories and culture from the face of the planet.  Now, let me be clear.  We brought this upon ourselves because of our disobedience. God said in Deuteronomy 28 if we failed to do what he said meaning follow his commandments and laws, we'd go into slavery.  But we had a bunch of Goodrums wanting to engage in homosexuality, Mike Cox's wanting to fucking everything moving, other Hebrews following false religions and wanting to live like the other nations.  I'm guilty of this as well when I was ignorant to who I was. Being a whore monger, not following the dietary laws and everything else.  When we're good, we're good.  When we're bad, we're really bad.  We were really bad and got destroyed because of it. We had/have to pay for our forefathers sins just the way you people who have nothing to do with slavery have to.  You people took to far and to the extreme and it's why Christ (the real black one) must return to save the Hebrews. The Bible is a Hebrew book taken by the Roman and reinterpreted to include everyone.  That's not the original intent. Members of other nations can be in the Kingdom that will come but the Christ will reign as King and righteous Hebrews as Princes and Princesses. You can see why this rubs people the wrong way and why they wanted us destroyed.It's rearing it's head again hundreds of years later and scaring the shit out of people that's never heard of this so called radical interpretation of the Bible.  It is the truth interpretation.  Think of all the religions that came from the Bible. Christianity, Islam and fake Judaism. That's majority of the world's population.   All false religions. The bible as it is written without the pagen things is the truth.  Christ and the Hebrews we're hanged from Black to white for obvious reason.

And where exactly do you come by this information?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2015, 03:21:42 PM »

It doesn't matter who you are.  You're not a Hebrew. I know none of you here have never owned a slave.  The answer to your question is why should I, "Wiggs" have to pay for what my forefathers did?  I try my best to follow the laws, statutes and commandments, why can't I catch a break?  It doesn't work that way. Did God spare the good Hebrews from being enslaved?  Nope.  We all had to pay.

He that leadeth into captivity will go into captivity. The Bible states that verbatim.    I was raised in the Christian church then I picked up a Bible and actually read it. I also researched and found out my people, the descendants of the slave trade are these people the Hebrews and how we got into the condition we're in.  I also discovered that many people already knew this and that it is being hidden from us.   I'm a Hebrew by ethnicity from the tribe of Judah or Yahudah. A real Jew. The Most High turned his back on us because of our disobedience but he said he we'd be under a new covenant.  He wasn't talking about Christians (no where in the Bible) or anyone else. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2015, 03:23:47 PM »
And where exactly do you come by this information?

Studying.  Like all of you should if you care to live in reality. The bible and history books...Very expensive history books.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2015, 03:26:02 PM »
Studying.  Like all of you should if you care to live in reality. The bible and history books...Very expensive history books.
You are not going to end well.  :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2015, 03:28:26 PM »
You are not going to end well.  :-\

I'm doing quite fine. According to you all I'm still in a basement, fat, jobless, high and everything else negative.  According to you all I've been like this the past 8 years.  Which is quite laughable. I'm doing well in all aspects of my life. All praise to The Most High.

I'm done for today regarding this gents.  I think I've made my point.  It's not in most of your peoples nature to admit to these truths.  I guess if I were you, I wouldn't either.  I'm glad I'm me because what you people have coming will look pale in comparison to what happened to us. I'm not threatening violence. My people will not raise a hand.  This is all divinely inspired. It's small reason why I hope that even one of you "gets it" and save your soul.  It'd all be worth it. I'll leave with this.  This is between MLK and Harry Belafonte. A conversation. One of the last conversations with MLK.  You can research and find it to be true...

Harry Belafonte speaks on last conversation between him and MLK.

http://www.scu.edu/ethics/architects-of-peace/Belafonte/essay.html

Midway through the Civil Rights movement, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. realized that the struggle for integration would ultimately become a struggle for economic rights. I remember the last time we were together, at my home, shortly before he was murdered. He seemed quite agitated and preoccupied, and I asked him what the problem was. "I've come upon something that disturbs me deeply," he said. "We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house."

That statement took me aback. It was the last thing I would have expected to hear, considering the nature of our struggle, and I asked him what he meant. "I'm afraid that America may be losing what moral vision she may have had," he answered. "And I'm afraid that even as we integrate, we are walking into a place that does not understand that this nation needs to be deeply concerned with the plight of the poor and disenfranchised. Until we commit ourselves to ensuring that the underclass is given justice and opportunity, we will continue to perpetuate the anger and violence that tears at the soul of this nation."

“I fear, I am integrating my people into a burning house.”

~ Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

MLK was right...FACT! :-X :-X :-X