Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45282 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2011, 09:17:28 PM »
point no. 1: i totally agree with you there are a lot of shitty egyptian.. either inside egypt or outside it.. mubarak's 30 years era has increased the gap between poor and rich ppl and has changed most ppl good nature..

as for the gulf i only visited dubai 2 times in my life and i mostly dealt there with europeans, asians, and, americans.. but i hear that its ppl are much better than in some other gulf countries..

point no. 2: i agree that the majority of westerns are not racist and the video i posted confirms this because 70% of the ppl supported the muslim woman..

do you live in the USA ? in north america?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2011, 09:18:56 PM »
do you live in the USA ? in north america?

fuck off moron..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »
fuck off moron..
Ahahaha what a clown.

Why dont you answer the question? How is it moronic?

Cause you dont live in north america.. so you should shut your fucking filthy trap of a muslim mouth. You re not going to dictate us how we should manage our countries. You re not goint to dictate to some old white american dude what he s supposed to do when facing a filthy shitbag like this muslim tramp on his own soil ins his own shop.
And be glad whiteys still didnt elect a president that would nuke your fucking islamist shithole of a country into oblivion, you homoerotic zoophile raghead.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2011, 09:20:58 PM »
Maybe muslims would be happier in muslim countries? Maybe they should get the fuck out of our historically Christian countries? Filthy atheists taking sides with muslims, they re even bigger scum than muslims.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2011, 09:32:24 PM »
What a confused muslim living in the third world, in love with muscular arab juiced to the gills men living in north america you are. The wonders of Globalization.... We shouldnt have allowed you to have access to our internet. Hopefully everything and everyone will be put in its right place soon enough and all this non sense solved once and for all.

Filthy, filthy, bodybuilders soiled panties licking raghead.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2011, 09:33:47 PM »
I wonder if the people who stood up for the girl would have done the same if the muslum had been a man?

Someone gets how that whole "setup" was utter bullshit.

The shop owner was ridiculously over the top..nobody that owns a business would be so obnoxiously racist with a bunch of customers in his store...EVER

The "victim" was a very pretty girl. if the Muslim was a creepy looking dude with a beard, nobody would have given a shit.  maybe not nodody...but the people who "cared' would have gone way down,

and the people who didn't give a shit would have gone WAY up.

Me personally i would have done nothing, it's not my problem. Don't be a muslm..problem solved

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2011, 09:35:22 PM »
A "pretty girl" ? ... working for the cause of islam in "infidels" territories. Changing ahteist people s minds using filthy tricks. White man abandonned his immune system that was Christianism, now he's defensless. Doesnt want to reproduce, doesnt have an ounce of common sense anymore, only focused on money and material goods, destroying his families...
 Now atheists are so scared to be labeled as "racists" or "homophobic" they shit their pants everytime a muslim or a homo asks for a new right and knee before them.

This is not, going to end well.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2011, 09:39:49 PM »
Someone gets how that whole "setup" was utter bullshit.

The shop owner was ridiculously over the top..nobody that owns a business would be so obnoxiously racist with a bunch of customers in his store...EVER

The "victim" was a very pretty girl. if the Muslim was a creepy looking dude with a beard, nobody would have given a shit.  maybe not nodody...but the people who "cared' would have gone way down,

and the people who didn't give a shit would have gone WAY up.

Me personally i would have done nothing, it's not my problem. Don't be a muslm..problem solved

because you are not a muslim you would just do nothing?!.. ok let's imagine instead of this muslim girl the situation happened with a black man.. i know it's impossible but just imagine you entered a shop and they refused to sell to someone because he was black and asked him to leave and called him some racist words.. would you again ignore the situation because you are not black?!!!!..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2011, 09:40:55 PM »
because you are not a muslim you would just do nothing?!.. ok let's imagine instead of this muslim girl the situation happened with a black man.. i know it's impossible but just imagine you entered a shop and they refused to sell to someone because he was black and asked him to leave and called him some racist words.. would you again ignore the situation because you are not black?!!!!..
Shut your mouth you fucking islamist ! You do not even live in north america! We dont care what you think, there s not even anything to debate here.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2011, 09:42:25 PM »
dont u live in france

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2011, 09:46:27 PM »

I really wouldn't care....Life isn't fair

And most times i'm in a rush so I would be like ....."WTF??.....can I just leave the money for this coffee ? I don't have time for this shit."

and that's the gods honest truth. i really don't give a fuck about other people's problems

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2011, 09:53:40 PM »
I really wouldn't care....Life isn't fair

And most times i'm in a rush so I would be like ....."WTF??.....can I just leave the money for this coffee ? I don't have time for this shit."

and that's the gods honest truth. i really don't give a fuck about other people's problems

yes i believe you are a very busy man.. this is clear from the hours you spend daily on GB ::)

imo this is not good my friend,.. good deeds like defending or helping others you dont know always give taste to life and make you proud of yourself in a good way.. and as i said in one of my poems:

Never hesitate to stand
Beside someone in need
One day you may look for a hand
And he will be there indeed

;D :P

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2011, 10:13:16 PM »
Maybe once humans grow the fuck up and realize religion is nonsensical dangerous bullshit, we can avoid all these needless confrontations.

Maybe Muslims should question worshiping an illiterate pedophile as well.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2011, 10:13:38 PM »
dont u live in france
?

moved from france to french canada, now living in english canada. Left my past behind me and assimilated fully to my host's culture -staying away from its bad parts and following the best ones-, only kept my religion.

Basically what sheriff salami and muslims cant do.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2011, 10:15:06 PM »
As you can see, there are people in this country and in this thread that live up to the ethnocentric stupid racist american so many people see us as, and yes they are quite an embarassment. Thankfully they stay in rural areas or the south for the most part.

Im atheist so I think islam and christianity have some rediculous aspects, but I still respect them, to each his own. We can change the scenario to a guy, ugly girl, more subtle racism, whatever the bottom line is tha prople shouldnt be treated that way.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2011, 10:18:40 PM »
Maybe once humans grow the fuck up and realize religion is nonsensical dangerous bullshit, we can avoid all these needless confrontations.

Maybe Muslims should question worshiping an illiterate pedophile as well.

Atheists worship material goods, sex, money, as their gods. They believe in their own religion which is a mix of different ideologies, philosophies... ads... atheism is a religion, a system of belief made of several beliefs itself. You dumb, immature, souless motherfucking mental midget.
Atheists dont believe in something that could be higher, bigger, than themselves. They see themselves individually as gods and act as ones until truth reveals itself to them painfully. They often come from dysfunctional faithless fatherless families, and struggle understanding community, society, authority, hope, confidence, love. They fall for all the addictions and end depressed and on drugs because they werent able to find the meaning of life somewhere else. Where it truly lies. Because they abandonned God. They re the same who dont reproduce anymore.

Poor lost soul. So many like you.

God our Father, the Father of our fathers, is life. Sooner or later you ll have to come back to your roots, it will be a question of basic survival.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2011, 10:21:38 PM »
A "pretty girl" ? ... working for the cause of islam in "infidels" territories. Changing ahteist people s minds using filthy tricks. White man abandonned his immune system that was Christianism, now he's defensless. Doesnt want to reproduce, doesnt have an ounce of common sense anymore, only focused on money and material goods, destroying his families...
 Now atheists are so scared to be labeled as "racists" or "homophobic" they shit their pants everytime a muslim or a homo asks for a new right and knee before them.

This is not, going to end well.

You're an angry little fucker, aren't you?  There, there!  It'll be ok, I promise! 

Now go fuck yourself.

That is all.

PS- get the fuck out of Canada. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2011, 10:23:15 PM »
You're an angry little fucker, aren't you?  There, there!  It'll be ok, I promise!  

Now go fuck yourself.

That is all.

PS- get the fuck out of Canada.  
You sound angry too. Looks like angry people will have at some point to settle some important things one day.

Come at me "bro". Come at the other people who think just like me. With the incoming economical crisis people will have to fight opposing their core beliefs sooner or later. Sides will have to be taken cautiously.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2011, 10:25:46 PM »
You sound angry too. Looks like angry people will have at some point to settle some things one day.

Come at me "bro". Come at the other people who think just like me.

What do you mean, 'you'?...silly little gimmick ;D, you're funny!

That is all.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2011, 10:49:01 PM »

Atheists worship material goods, sex, money, as their gods. They believe in their own religion which is a mix of different ideologies, philosophies... ads... atheism is a religion, a system of belief made of several beliefs itself. You dumb, immature, souless motherfucking mental midget.
Atheists dont believe in something that could be higher, bigger, than themselves. They see themselves individually as gods and act as ones until truth reveals itself to them painfully. They often come from dysfunctional faithless fatherless families, and struggle understanding community, society, authority, hope, confidence, love. They fall for all the addictions and end depressed and on drugs because they werent able to find the meaning of life somewhere else. Where it truly lies. Because they abandonned God. They re the same who dont reproduce anymore.

Poor lost soul. So many like you.

God our Father, the Father of our fathers, is life. Sooner or later you ll have to come back to your roots, it will be a question of basic survival.

;D

I would expect nothing less from a hypocritical, mindless, theistic idiot such as yourself.  While your mindless drivel may be comical to the lowest common denominator here, any logical person can see your poorly written insults are nothing more than your own insecurities materializing themselves as inaccurate generalizations.  Atheism is not a religion.  That is a stupid comment and you are a stupid person for saying it.  It was very Christian of to make these sweeping categorizations and extrapolate that intense self hatred into your (again) poorly worded insults.

However, being the magnanimous atheist I am, I will give you a chance to redeem yourself.  Explain why you believe in a god, and then more specifically, why it is the specific god of your silly denomination.  I will be sure to easily argue you into submission so in all honesty it's probably best you either ignore this post or just reply with another nonsensical rant about evil atheists so we can all see just how badly I just deficated on your head.   

Have a great night.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2011, 11:10:18 PM »
Maybe muslims would be happier in muslim countries? Maybe they should get the fuck out of our historically Christian countries? Filthy atheists taking sides with muslims, they re even bigger scum than muslims.

Ummmmm..."Filthy atheists taking sides with muslims (sic)"...

First off youngster, it's spelled "MUSLIMES".  Secondly and with regard to the "filthy atheists" part -

Surely you jest?  Doth my eyes deceive me or hast thou so poorly attempted to lump me in with the filthy side of the atheist equation?  Me?  Side with muslimes (spell it right, kid)?  Again, but with more feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeli ng...

Surely you jest?

Fuck the noise of islime and their pederast for profit homohammed, porkbellies be unto him.  I am quite possibly the last person on these forums you would desire to cross wits with, let alone words.  I shall allow you to explainitize yo' sef before I linguistically castrate you.

"Filthy atheists taking sides with muslims (sic)"... FFS.  What do you take me for, a democrapic liberal?   I await your thunderous reply with bated breath. ;D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2011, 11:26:49 PM »

Well, well, well...  Since you are a non-infidel, what pray tell would you do in the defense of a woman of your faith if she were being stoned to death in a family "honor" killing?  Hmmmmmm....?  Keep in mind that this "honor" killing is sanctioned by the queeron and the local pederast imums.  What would you do?

Or how about if a fellow of your faith were being stoned to death because he decided the message of Jesus of Nazareth was the Way to go?  You've known him since boyhood, but now he's a self professed Christian... There's the pile of rocks and the imum is urging you on to chuck a few.  What would you do?

But wait!  There's more "what ifs" to be thrown your way.  What if your mother was caught in adultery and they had her buried to the shoulders in the ground.  She looks at you...Declares her innocence...Do you believe her and rush to her aid or decide to get in a little pitching practice with dear ol' dad and the local imums.  What would you do?

Get out your prayer rug, point it toward the east and bob up and down like a homo at a truck stop restroom because you ain't doing shit.  And why?  Because you don't want to be next on the shit parade.  islime is the noise and it can go fuck itself.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2011, 11:49:49 PM »
kind of a different scenario but kind of the same- i was on the island of ko lanta in thailand- its not a very developed place at the time, only had phone lines and electricity for like 6 years before i got there. there was a little convenience store owned by thai people who are just trying to support themselves. i was in there when a wealthy middle aged german couple walked in- i say wealthy cause you could tell from his watch and her jewllery.

the cheap fucking cocksuckers then proceeded to try to barter the thai people down on items in the store that are already vastly underpriced to begin with compared to what you'd find on phuket, a main island. the guy is wearing a 5k rolex and trying to fuck these people out of 30bhat (1$) the whole while they (the germans) were being rude ignorant fucking douchbags, to the point i felt embarassed and upset.

i made a point of walking by them on the way out and saying 'you should be ashamed of yourselves'.

no wonder nobody likes germans.

so yeah, if racsim were involved its going to another level, and someones getting their head cracked. i have no patience or room for that shit.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2011, 11:52:53 PM »

Don't be a muslm..problem solved

LOL!

(i call bullshit on you, btw ;))
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2011, 12:19:50 AM »
i want everyone of you christian or jewish or atheist gbs to imagine himself in this situation and say what would he really do.. not only american gbs but also europeans, austoralians.. whatever.. i know all of you are funny  ::) but let's make it a little bit serious here.. just say the reaction you really expect yourself to take in this situation aside of gb typical sarcastic way:

- would you support the muslim woman??.. to what extent??..
- would you support the seller??.. to what extent??..
- would you just ignore the situation and buy your things and leave??..

I support the Seller.  A Private Business should have the right to turn anyone away for whatever reason they see fit. 

On a side note, Muslims are morons.