Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?  (Read 73255 times)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
You guys are too funny.  It is a myth that the more juice you take the bigger you'll get.  The body can only assimilate a certain amount.  The rest is pure waste. Pros are not dumb and will not flush their money down the toilets.  That's why they don't take these huge amounts because it is not necessary.All steroids do is help you assimilate more protein into the muscles.  There is a certain limit to what this is.  That is why some schmoes take juice and grow very little while others can balloon up real big.
QFT

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
So 3 pokes a day of Susp it is Milos!  ;D

Thank you Sir.  ;)

Alex23

GH15 = full of shit. I called you out several times. You obviously have an agenda. You're a fucking gimmick and I know who you are. Drop the act and stick to your "ask xxx" sticky thread.

Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning
Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)
Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg

4000mg of glucophage alone is enough to put you in hypoglycemia mode for at least 10 hours. Doing that before training makes even less sense.

100IU of humilin = very advanced stage of insulin resistance in a type 2 dabetes patient. +25IU per meals. Doing that protocol even for days would shut down your pancreas for good.

Thanks Milos for putting some sense back in the madhouse.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I tend to believe GH a little more than I would believe anything Milos says at this point, not that I know Milos personally.  Furthermore, there was a video on the steroid board of Ronnie C.  and his tackle box full of drugs and "supplemants", half of which he did not even know what it was.  There was like fifty orals in there.  No telling what else that big fucker is shooting if he is on that many oral anything.  I will say this, the stack GH laid out is extreme in nature but I believe there are some freaks out there that do it while others don't need as much because they have better genetics.

haha are you talking about ronnies box of vitamines and minerals? that he shows in a couple of his videos? yeah it's all oral steroids dude!  ::)
Z

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
well people wanna believe it's all drugs so they can feel better about themselves
if it's all genetics they dont know what to do with their jealousy and hate

It's both - TONS of drugs and a great genetic response to those drugs.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
I didn't do that.

Forget it dude....  This is planet Earth, ever hear of it?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
It's both - TONS of drugs and a great genetic response to those drugs.

yes tons of drugs. according to some gimmick.

and now you (who also believed in, and followed the diet of the great scientist "adonis")

::)
Z

BigPopa

Bluto- Don't get me started, I wasn't saying they were all oral steroids, I was saying that he didn't know what half of it was and the other was for high blood pressure, liver pils, etc...."drugs" by definition you stupid fat fuck.  Learn your place and quit trying so hard to call someone out all the time.  I am done here.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
yes tons of drugs. according to some gimmick.

and now you (who also believed in, and followed the diet of the great scientist "adonis")

lol.

Well we're all entitled to making mistakes from time to time.  ;D

Are you saying you don't think pros are on tons of drugs?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
GH15 = full of shit. I called you out several times. You obviously have an agenda. You're a fucking gimmick and I know who you are. Drop the act and stick to your "ask xxx" sticky thread.

Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning
Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)
Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg

4000mg of glucophage alone is enough to put you in hypoglycemia mode for at least 10 hours. Doing that before training makes even less sense.

100IU of humilin = very advanced stage of insulin resistance in a type 2 dabetes patient. +25IU per meals. Doing that protocol even for days would shut down your pancreas for good.

Thanks Milos for putting some sense back in the madhouse.

i never lie! remember this,,this is  why annonymous
you meanwhile can stay 240 thinkin you are 10% while in reality you are 16-18%,,thinking you can get to single digits at 250lb and step on stage all that while using minimal doses,,

if you took what jason is taking,,YOU WOULD THAT JASON MORE OR LESS,,doesnt mean you would win a pro card,,,doesnt mean you would be a good pro bodybuilder,,but you will grow to jason size and muscle quality as in low bodyfat and trained well developed muscle
fallen angel

Alex23

Bluto- Don't get me started, I wasn't saying they were all oral steroids, I was saying that he didn't know what half of it was and the other was for high blood pressure, liver pils, etc...."drugs" by definition you stupid fat fuck.  Learn your place and quit trying so hard to call someone out all the time.  I am done here.

How do you know Bluto is fat? Maybe he's in supershape?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
How does anyone test the truth of statements made re drugs and cycles? Clearly it cannot be anecdotal experience. No university in the world would pass studies to test those drug protocols and stacking. Therefore, we cannot have knowledge re this subject and it becomes lunacy to believe what gurus are telling us.

What insiders are disclosing above should bother everyone in bodybuilding. If even half of what Milos claims is required for success then this sport is dead. We might as well close Getbig because nothing here is worth discussing.

Alex23

i never lie! remember this,,this is  why annonymous
you meanwhile can stay 240 thinkin you are 10% while in reality you are 16-18%,,thinking you can get to single digits at 250lb and step on stage all that while using minimal doses,,

if you took what jason is taking,,YOU WOULD THAT JASON MORE OR LESS,,doesnt mean you would win a pro card,,,doesnt mean you would be a good pro bodybuilder,,but you will grow to jason size and muscle quality as in low bodyfat and trained well developed muscle

You know too well that this above didn't make sense but decided to post it regardless. What's your motivation? Hype the craziness even more? For the attention?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
the fuccking insulin use that Gh listed is insane, why would someone do that to themselves?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Bluto- Don't get me started, I wasn't saying they were all oral steroids, I was saying that he didn't know what half of it was and the other was for high blood pressure, liver pils, etc...."drugs" by definition you stupid fat fuck.  Learn your place and quit trying so hard to call someone out all the time.  I am done here.

i agree with the last part - that you're done here
delete your account  :)
Z

Alex23

the fuccking insulin use that Gh listed is insane, why would someone do that to themselves?

Oh I forgot the GH part... 36IU is unheard of. The body doesn't even have enough liver enzymes to react to that and release the appropriate IGF from it.

I know 1 ex pro who used to work with Hany rambod, and top 2 nationals (on got 2nd HW at the Nationals) who worked with ALR.... they both agree that beyond 12IU is a fucking waste...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
You know too well that this above didn't make sense but decided to post it regardless. What's your motivation? Hype the craziness even more? For the attention?

you are foth fat AND stupid...hope this helps.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
you are foth fat AND stupid...hope this helps.
Alex dwarfs you in muscle mass you skinny swimmer queer.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
what didnt make sense?

1. i never lie
2. there is common things bwteen milos,,dim,,luke stomack viruses pre comp from lasix use and other shit,,you dont need to be rocet scientist to see whats going on here,,im ashamed of you guys to even think that pro bodybuilder that adores his body to a narcsistic level doesnt use and abuse the products who got him there,,not only am i    ashamed im also dissapointed in you because i come here to get some reality into your bodybuilding
3. i dont come here to stir shit i didnt strt this post nor do i ever show disrespect to other pros like milos seem to show me eventhough im annonymous,,infact i always give compliments when they are due
4. just turn on tv and watch the news and you will understant that bodybuilding as of 2007 = major major major abuse of drugs
5. when i say on  this board to NOT DEAL NARCOTICS AND PAINKILLERS i mean it! this is what will get you down and this is the end of ap,,greedy will get you no where,,maybe this is what you mean when you say i ask for attention,,trust me i dont,,i just want bodybuilders to stay safe,,realistic and somewhat normal,,because there is big big fire around and person that come here tellin you they use 1 ampole of sust 3 times a week  as a pro is the same person that will use ghb and say it is orangejuice and the same person that will use percoset and oxi and say it is new lollypop just make in malesia,,
you gotta understand that the fda and dea would let us bodybuilders live at peace if you didnt fuck the system and you do it on a regular basis starting with this lies here to fella lifters!

im done with this thread
fallen angel

Alex23

Alex dwarfs you in muscle mass you skinny swimmer queer.

...And all Natural with all my hair.

Dave, are you saying that "Sevastase" is once again having a pre-menstrual mid-life crisis and realizes that even with his reliance on 1000mg+ test just to get out of the house he still envies us like a 4 year old at the county fair?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
...And all Natural with all my hair.

Dave, are you saying that "Sevastase" is once again having a pre-menstrual mid-life crisis and realizes that even with his reliance on 1000mg+ test just to get out of the house he sill envy us like a 4 year old at the county fair?

hahahaha, i'm saying that this skinny bald roid raging penii puffer's eurotrash genetics are so terrible that he needs 250mg. of test suspension just to open the gym door.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
I SAID SMART PROS...and both Ronnie and Jay are smart...

Ha ha ha...and with that you lose all credibility Mishko ;D

In all seriousness though, both Mishko & gh15 are right.  I personally know several national level guys, as well as IFBB pros who are using what gh15 outlined...and then some!  They are dumb as fuck and think that becasue their current blood work is okay, that they are fine ::)  And they do spend an ungodly amount of money on their gear.  One guy sticks himself 5+ times PER DAY during pre contest :o

I also know of two top IFBB pros who took ridiculously low dosages for 3-5 months out of the year.  One took 2nd in the Mr. O twice and the other placed in the top six.  Both of these guys had unbelievable genetics when it came to responding to gear.

w

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Ha ha ha...and with that you lose all credibility Mishko ;D

In all seriousness though, both Mishko & gh15 are right.  I personally know several national level guys, as well as IFBB pros who are using what gh15 outlined...and then some!  They are dumb as fuck and think that becasue their current blood work is okay, that they are fine ::)  And they do spend an ungodly amount of money on their gear.  One guy sticks himself 5+ times PER DAY during pre contest :o

I also know of two top IFBB pros who took ridiculously low dosages for 3-5 months out of the year.  One took 2nd in the Mr. O twice and the other placed in the top six.  Both of these guys had unbelievable genetics when it came to responding to gear.

Unless you name names what you've just written is bullshit.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

Unless you name names what you've just written is bullshit.

Ask me if I care ::)
w

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Ask me if I care ::)
You cared enough to contribute to the thread ::)