Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?  (Read 73432 times)

Alex23

Re: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2007, 12:41:12 PM »
I wrote ..."hitting close to".  

200IU of insulin is close to still unheard of 30IU is close to 36 and still a complete waste.

+ Ron knows more about the whos and wheres of the boarders than you can ever imagine. We do talk outside of this hellhole.

....Be Nice and Watch your mouth. Don't make me slap the taste out of it. I'm just asking a question.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2007, 12:46:03 PM »
200IU of insulin is close to still unheard of 30IU is close to 36 and still a complete waste.

+ Ron knows more about the whos and wheres of the boarders than you can ever imagine. We do talk outside of this hellhole.

....Be Nice and Watch your mouth. Don't make I slap the taste out of it. I'm just asking a question.

Much like your English.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com

what i confirmed was TOP PRO BODYBUILDING CYCLE,,after years of years of using less climbing in the ranks,,this is not some out of no where cycle that a new guy that enter a gym takes,,i mentioned it,,this is for the person who got to earn his pro card and been and seen all

all the ones you mentioned know nd do it including me,,

for the last time,,,there is a diff between hawaian kid with 10 inch wrist 296 pounds 6 feet with 25-30% bodyfat and the pro bodybuilder,,the pro bodybuilder never was this hwaian kid and this hawaian kid is not muscle bound nor use the number of products/doses we we do

lastly,,takin big number doesnt mean you will turn pro faster,,,it doesnt mean you will turn pro at all! what it does mean is that you already are a  pro  and THIS IS WHAT YOU USE INORDER TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THE BIG BOYS AND DO DAMAGE,,

there is major use in top amatuer level and pro level no matter what bullshit someone tell you on here,,go look at the wrstler that murdered his family..the good guy you always liked to like,,,the good guy that in reality was a dealer for wrestlers,,in reality used  doses that we pro bodybuilders use yet couldnt get to our level of development,,,yet! that wrestler used a lot of goodies behind closed doors,,and we are talkin about a wrestler with no physiqe to talk about,,average gym rat physiqe,,,

take those products and put them into guy with genetic reponse ,,,and you get a pro

NOBODY THAT COMPETED IN MR. OLYMPIA uses this kind of cycle...

I must say that I run into some CRAZY cycles people were showing me for years - but this one beats them all BY FAR...

Some guys (especially in Europe...and I will point out few guys in Germany and England) had wrong idea of what is truth - so crazy cycles were formed and circulate around...
When they would come to me - I would insure them that cycles like this would be DESTRUCTIVE and if anyone use it - they would have very short "life span" in COMPETITIVE IFBB PRO CIRCUIT...

I responded to this touchy subject as I WANT TO HELP...not get in discsion and argue the point...

People would believe what they want to believe and it is certainly easy to choose to believe that Ronnie and Jay are like that as they use so much more than everyone else...or Dorian...for example.

Many of you would just not accept the fact that drugs DON'T MAKE A CHAMPIONS...otherwise we would have so many...

Ronnie, Jay and Dorian were our last three Mr. Olympia NOT because they used MORE drugs than anyone else - and that is for sure.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2007, 12:57:30 PM »

lets make it a simple example with names,,lets take the wrestler benoit not even a bodybuilder!! ,,his doctor,,and there are many criminal doctors around that we bodybuilders use and befriend for benefits,,his doctor gave him 10 MONTH WORTH OF AAS EVERY 4 WEEKS,,read this 10 times to yourself and ask yoursef this simple question,,,if a doc gave  a famous athlete that much drugs how much shit can a pro bodybuilder such as myself takes into him,,ask yourself this question as many times and you can,,,and at the end you will see when you grey and old that the answer will be,,as many as the human body can possibly take

200-250mg test amp per week is standard hrt,,now 10 months supply in a month = 10 GRAMS OF SYNTHETIC TEST AND OR OTHER AAS AND THEIR RELATIVES IN A MATTER OF 4 WEEKS EVERY 4 WEEKS,,

NOW THIS 10 GRAMS I DO ADMIT IS PARTLY FOR DISTRIBUTION AMONG OTHER ATHLETES THAT THE DRUGS ARE SOLD TO,,BUT REST ASSURE THE WRESTLER KEPT A NICE 2 GRAM A WEEK OF TEST FOR HIMSELF,,

now,,we are talking here about AN AVERAGE PHYSIQE 220 5'10 10% WITH 10 GRAM GEAR PRESCRIBED EVERY 4 WEEKS,,A WRESTLER THAT DIDNT PUT EVEN 1/5 OF THE TIME A BODYBUILDER PUT IN GYM IN NUTRITION AND IN SLEEP AND DEDICATION,,WITH LITTLE TO NO EFFORT AND SOME TRAINING WHILE BEING ON THE ROAD YEAR OVER YEAR HE MAINTAINED 220 10% WHY?? DUE TO THE THOSE 10 MONTH IN 4 WEEKS DRUG DEAL HE HAD GOING ON FOR YEARS

TAKE THOSE SAME DOSES AND PRODUCTS AND STICK THEM IN MINDSPIN FOR EXAMPLE IN THE PICS OF HIM I SAW AND YOU WILL GET A VERSION OF YOUR LOVELY FRIEND MR PUORTO RICO NATURAL GUSTAV :)

YOU DO NOT WALK AROUND 250LB AT 6 % AT 5'10 WITH OUT YEARS ON AAS AND YEARS OF GOOD QUALITY TRAINING,,

GOTTA PAY THE PRICE BOTH IN THE GYM AND IN THE GEAR DEPARTMENT, PERIOD

THERE ARE VERY FEW GENETIK FREAKS,,THEY STAND AT 6 FEET 230 10% WITH VERY GOOD MUSCLE SHAPE AND MUSCLE BELLIES,,EVEN THOSE COUPLE FREAKS NEED LOTS OF PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS 230 TO 280 WITH SAME CONDITION OR BETTER,,THOSE FREAKS ARE ALMOST NONE EXISTANT IN USA THEY ARE MAINLY FROM EASTERN EUROPE BUT EVEN THEY CAN ONLY MAINTAIN 230-240LB 8-10% ON MINIMAL DOSES AND THEY CANT STAND A CHANCE UNLESS THEY KICK IT TO HIGH GEAR,,IF NOT THEY ALWAYS STUCK AT THEIR FREAKY 230 9% WITH THEIR GREAT MUSCLE SHAPE

You are taking a situation where one of two guys do something extreme and posting it as the norm. There are about ten or so pro's and many top amateurs I know. (the guy who demands names or you're lying, guess you'll have to believe i'm lying).  One of the pro's dosage is somewhere in the range you listed. I know of local guys who are also in that range.  Those guys are the exception and have at best decent genetics.

You're trying to hype the situation as much as possible.  The numbers you mentioned are simply impossible (at least tremendously inconvenient).  You either have an agenda or know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about.

I know most people here don't want to hear the number Milo's mentioned because it makes them feel insecure.  They're probably doing 2 or 3 times more than what he's suggesting and probably don't have anywhere near the size of most pros top amateur.  It's convenient to discredit him and say the pros are doing much more.

Lets take the benoit example, if you take someone who has the same genetics as Coleman or cutler and give him 1/4 of the stuff Benoit was probably doing. The person would be twice as big as benoit.  Beniot would inturn believe this person has to be doing twice what he's doing because he's so much biger, not taking into  affect that the person might have better genetics reaction than he does.  The drugs helps, but you need the correct genetics.  Another example is a local competitor, who's doing more stuff than what's probably on that list.  With that much drugs, he only cracks the top 5 at local shows when there are less than 5 people in his class (I hope he doesn't read this cause he'll know I'm talking about him, ;D nice guy but shitty genetics).

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
milos dont exactly lie,,he just stretches and minimize the truth,,he got a gym and is known nd def not annonymous,,the fda and dea is all over his ass,,infact they probably read this right now,,do you think he will say something else?? you saw what they did to ap for dealing narcs/painkillers,,they nailed that poor fella lke there is no tomorrow,,milos wont tell you shit bout shit,,,all the thing milos does here is coveres fire with smoke

milos is not where you answers you so want to know about hormone use is,,he got too much fire around him,,he gotta say what he says

I don't exactly lie?
I don't lie period...and neither I stretch or minimize the truth...
Thread started with someone asking me if I can confirm that cycles like this exist in the IFBB - and I will claim AGAIN: NOBODY THAT COMPETED IN OLYMPIA IN LAST 5 YEARS comes even close to this...

I am not "under fire"...my case is closed...and case WAS about CONSPIRACY TO POSES ANABOLIC STAROIDS FOR PERSONAL USE!

So, when people want to think I was under fire for selling drugs or distributing - THAT WAS NEVER THE CASE!
Initially "somebody ::)" wanted to make it look that way...but soon enough when feds came to search my house they've realized that I am not even close to be any kind of dealer...and they couldn't even charge me with POSESION CHARGES!

So, the only thing they had left was to try to find SOMETHING to charge me with CONSPIRACY TO POSES charges..and my case boiled down to exactly that: single Email which could be interpreted as Milos was looking for two products as Email indicated....

People continue to talk about me and "drugs"...when Federal agents long ago realized that I have NOTHING TO DO with distribution of any kind...and they were lucky enough to find something to charge me with: Milos is guilty of thinking of posesing something he shouldn't have. Yes, we don't know if he ever even got it...but we can charge him with CONSPIRACY charges as we only have to prove hat he was thinking about getting something....

That's that.

Since than I did talk about anabolics in many occasions and I would welcome the opportunity to talk about anabolics with LEADING MEDICAL EXPERTS publically to TELL THE TRUTH about something that can SAVE MANY LIVES if used correctly as well as SAVE MANY LIVES if pointed out (LIKE IN THIS THREAD) that AS could become very dangerous if used incorrectly!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
How does anyone test the truth of statements made re drugs and cycles? Clearly it cannot be anecdotal experience. No university in the world would pass studies to test those drug protocols and stacking. Therefore, we cannot have knowledge re this subject and it becomes lunacy to believe what gurus are telling us.

What insiders are disclosing above should bother everyone in bodybuilding. If even half of what Milos claims is required for success then this sport is dead. We might as well close Getbig because nothing here is worth discussing.

Vince, what I said there is what I believe is average SMART CYCLE of the pros...

YES, even that would be too much for someone like you to accept..but as you can see I am scrutinized as I am supposedly stating BS - as people believe I said "too little" and not "too much"...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2007, 01:12:47 PM »
C'mon guys are you seroius?.......
 How many people do you know that are taking 250mg-1000mg week? I know more than i can count on both hands.

Have you ever seen any of those guys get to 280lbs?

Have any of them ever been 250+lbs 4-6%?

Is there not 5 major other boards on the www that have thousands of members w/ many usuing over 2 grams a week?

If you think that Jay, Ronnie, Markus, Art, & Dennis are using 500-1000mg/wk you'll beleive anything.

I have trained with a IFBB pro who turned pro as a middleweight and is one of the smaller guys on stage. I know for a fact! he was using tiny minimal amounts, way less then the average local competitor precontest. But to say 300lbs of shreeded beef is made on 500mgs and some orange roughy is ridiculous. Open Bills book and look at the example of a pro cycle. Look at munzers famous cycle. Look familiar?

I said:
500-1000mg TEST/week
+
250-1000mg OTHER ANABOLICS/week
+
2-6 IU GH/day
+
up to 40 IU Insulin a day

AND THAT IS THE TRUTH...some would do just little extra - but majority DON'T!

Also - this is not non-stop either as people think...

Usually, whatever amount of weeks ON - at least HALF THAT MUCH OFF...and often - as much (or more) OFF than ON.

Meaning: 12 ON, 6 OFF...16 ON, 8 OFF...etc

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2007, 01:19:54 PM »
oh... Thanks for clearing that up. Makes much more sense than the first post.
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2007, 01:20:38 PM »
C'mon guys are you seroius?.......
 How many people do you know that are taking 250mg-1000mg week? I know more than i can count on both hands.

Have you ever seen any of those guys get to 280lbs?

Have any of them ever been 250+lbs 4-6%?

Is there not 5 major other boards on the www that have thousands of members w/ many usuing over 2 grams a week?

If you think that Jay, Ronnie, Markus, Art, & Dennis are using 500-1000mg/wk you'll beleive anything.

I have trained with a IFBB pro who turned pro as a middleweight and is one of the smaller guys on stage. I know for a fact! he was using tiny minimal amounts, way less then the average local competitor precontest. But to say 300lbs of shreeded beef is made on 500mgs and some orange roughy is ridiculous. Open Bills book and look at the example of a pro cycle. Look at munzers famous cycle. Look familiar?
1000mg. of this bathtub/basement brew horseshit=500mg. of legitimate Steris or Organon product.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »
About time GH15's glass house came crashing down on his head.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
NOBODY THAT COMPETED IN MR. OLYMPIA uses this kind of cycle...

I must say that I run into some CRAZY cycles people were showing me for years - but this one beats them all BY FAR...

Some guys (especially in Europe...and I will point out few guys in Germany and England) had wrong idea of what is truth - so crazy cycles were formed and circulate around...
When they would come to me - I would insure them that cycles like this would be DESTRUCTIVE and if anyone use it - they would have very short "life span" in COMPETITIVE IFBB PRO CIRCUIT...

I responded to this touchy subject as I WANT TO HELP...not get in discsion and argue the point...

People would believe what they want to believe and it is certainly easy to choose to believe that Ronnie and Jay are like that as they use so much more than everyone else...or Dorian...for example.

Many of you would just not accept the fact that drugs DON'T MAKE A CHAMPIONS...otherwise we would have so many...

Ronnie, Jay and Dorian were our last three Mr. Olympia NOT because they used MORE drugs than anyone else - and that is for sure.

Please don tell us that you(or Ronnie/JAy and the rest of tehm) were on 1g Test/600Deca when in best shape, cause this is BULLSHIT. If you dont want to tell the truth - DON"T, but just dont sell us garbage like that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2007, 01:41:15 PM »
so far milos, luke and i think lee priest talked about steroid use dosages being much lower than people generally expect/claim. any pros confirming the view that the dosages are very high? feel free to name them
Z

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Please don tell us that you(or Ronnie/JAy and the rest of tehm) were on 1g Test/600Deca when in best shape, cause this is BULLSHIT. If you dont want to tell the truth - DON"T, but just dont sell us garbage like that.
as much as i like milos...he's insulting my inteligence..but i think for obvious reasons he has to say it this way...oh well....ronnie on 1 gram HAHAHAHAHAH...BITCH PLEASE...RONNIE PUSHED THE ENVELOPE PUSHED BY DORIAN..EVEN FURTHER. AND THATS THAT...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2007, 01:55:34 PM »
The 2-6 iu growth is the one that gets me. (is that 5x/day?)
No doubt insulin is the most powerfull drug in the aresenal. But It was my understanding that 1gram of test was matinence for Jay and big ron
-

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2007, 02:04:51 PM »
Somehow I think that Milos has got far better knowledge on the sport and what goes on in it than this GH15 guy who must be some sort of dealer on an advertising trip.

I think you'll find that most pros will taking somewhere in the region of what Milos says they do - he's been there and knows what it takes to improve the body beyond that of what it's supposed to do naturally so a bit of realism goes a long way here. Apply a bit of common sense into it too - drugs can only do so much - ultimately it's your genetics, nutrition, and plain old hard work that turn an amateur into a pro so stacking shitloads of drugs on top of each other in the vain hope that it'll automatically make you better is only gonna head to an early grave.

You only gotta look at Munzer's "list" to realise that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
as much as i like milos...he's insulting my inteligence..but i think for obvious reasons he has to say it this way...oh well....ronnie on 1 gram HAHAHAHAHAH...BITCH PLEASE...RONNIE PUSHED THE ENVELOPE PUSHED BY DORIAN..EVEN FURTHER. AND THATS THAT...

ronnie pushed the genetic envelope
Z

Alex23

« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2007, 02:10:28 PM »
Somehow I think that Milos has got far better knowledge on the sport and what goes on in it than this GH15 guy who must be some sort of dealer on an advertising trip.

I think you'll find that most pros will taking somewhere in the region of what Milos says they do - he's been there and knows what it takes to improve the body beyond that of what it's supposed to do naturally so a bit of realism goes a long way here. Apply a bit of common sense into it too - drugs can only do so much - ultimately it's your genetics, nutrition, and plain old hard work that turn an amateur into a pro so stacking shitloads of drugs on top of each other in the vain hope that it'll automatically make you better is only gonna head to an early grave.

You only gotta look at Munzer's "list" to realise that.

Which was hyped up as well

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2007, 02:11:57 PM »
I remember when 18 ius of growht a day as conisderd obscene, but fuckgin 36 wtf!?!??!?!

Alex23

« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2007, 02:13:11 PM »
ronnie pushed the genetic envelope

Ronnie won his pro card almost naturally. I have no problem beleiving that. Even his Mom well into her 60's has better arms than half this board (better skintone too)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2007, 02:15:32 PM »
Ronnie won his pro card almost naturally. I have no problem beleiving that. Even his Mom well into her 60's has better arms than half this board (better skintone too)

yes if there was a masters miss olympia (mistress miss olympia?) she would win
Z

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2007, 02:15:55 PM »
explain how ronnie maintains 300+ lbs yr round?  black eyed pea?
-

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2007, 02:17:41 PM »
I said:
500-1000mg TEST/week
+
250-1000mg OTHER ANABOLICS/week
+
2-6 IU GH/day
+
up to 40 IU Insulin a day

AND THAT IS THE TRUTH...some would do just little extra - but majority DON'T!

Also - this is not non-stop either as people think...

Usually, whatever amount of weeks ON - at least HALF THAT MUCH OFF...and often - as much (or more) OFF than ON.

Meaning: 12 ON, 6 OFF...16 ON, 8 OFF...etc

come on... 2-6 IU of GH a day... get outta here... what a joke. 2-6 IU a day 5-6 times a day is more realistic. you are not seeing sh%t from 2 IU's a day unless you are an old old fart.

remember when Mike Morris came clean and revealed his 1000mg test per day base stack... 24-36 IU of GH a day with 5,000-10,000mgs of anabolics a week is the norm for a seasoned pro.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2007, 02:18:10 PM »
explain how ronnie maintains 300+ lbs yr round?  black eyed pea?

300 pounds is maintainance weight for a lot of americans. ronnie just have a better muscle mass/fat ratio because of his superior genetics and training regime.

Z

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2007, 02:19:42 PM »
ronnie has half ass abs at that weight. Jay is right up there too and has full abs and straited quads.
-

Stavios

« Reply #124 on: July 03, 2007, 02:29:22 PM »
I would like to personally thank Milos for participating in this thread

I realise that it is a very touchy subject and he gaves us a lot more info than we should expect him to give

Thanks a lot Milos

very appreciated