Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?  (Read 73517 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Ha ha ha...and with that you lose all credibility Mishko ;D

In all seriousness though, both Mishko & gh15 are right.  I personally know several national level guys, as well as IFBB pros who are using what gh15 outlined...and then some!  They are dumb as fuck and think that becasue their current blood work is okay, that they are fine ::)  And they do spend an ungodly amount of money on their gear.  One guy sticks himself 5+ times PER DAY during pre contest :o

I also know of two top IFBB pros who took ridiculously low dosages for 3-5 months out of the year.  One took 2nd in the Mr. O twice and the other placed in the top six.  Both of these guys had unbelievable genetics when it came to responding to gear.

i can attest to this too. there was  a guy here that competed at 200 pounds in nc about 5feet9 and was listing off all this stuff he was taking plus gh and insulin i think he was talking in the 4-5 gram range his physique was pathetic too, dude always had splotchy skin
A

affy

Re: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2007, 03:19:32 PM »
True Adonis+Google=GH15

there you have it boys.  Everything GH15 says is just some crap he found off google. 

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Whoever would take this seriously also believes in Santa...

I will cross the line and say little more than I should - but most of the SMART PROS...and there ARE MANY take:

500 - 1000 mg of TEST/week
+
250 - 1000mg of OTHER ANABOLICS along with it....with antiestrogen of choice.

Not all take GH and INSULIN...and if they do it is 2-6 IU of GH/day + 5-40 IU of insulin/day

Yeah right. ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2007, 03:53:36 PM »
After reading this thread, I'm even happier I don't take drugs.  What a fucking hassle...ahah
N

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
one more thing,,

theguys in the 70 took a lot more a lot easier and a lot more mixes of orals such as halo dianabol and winstrol taken together!

guys in the 70s had everything free and legal,,they didnt get to our sizes because there was no use of gh slin and t3 together  in a combo because it just was in the beggining stages of experiementing in the 80s,,

good genetics = check republic guy 230-240lb 6'1 10% with little dianabol or winstrol

pro or any top amatuer = alot more than your little head can imagine or believe

its funny that the person who almost died from this talk like that now,,and milos was not on the extreme use but very femiliar with the routine i mention,,+ milos genetics wouldnt allow his arms to be very big no matter what he would take so increasing the doses or products for milos wouldnt help,thats why the seo route taken as last resort,,his other bodypart responded a lot better

its amazing to me that people sit here and thinkthat you can be anything over 220lb 6% 5''11-6'0 on minimal use of hormones,,ANYTHING MORE = CONSTANT REGULAR CONSISTANT USE OF LOTS OF GOODIES

shame on you that you think i come here to make money,,i had so many offers here to write for magazines,,so many offers to sell for big money,,so many offers to open web sites,,,i always refuse because i do not need your money nor the lies here,,i come here for one and one thing only,,i come here for the 18 year old guy from phonix arizona usa that decided to take the bodybuilding route and try to make a living off it,,,i coe here for this guy to see and know what it really takes

You are a fraud a liar and a pussy!

go away!

thanks for chiming in Milos..this idiot GH15 is fulla shit past his five foot 4 earlobes..

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2007, 04:19:16 PM »
After reading this thread, I'm even happier I don't take drugs.  What a fucking hassle...ahah
For once, I agree with you Croatch...not just the hassle, but damm, I'd puke a lung after all that shit, then die in a nice pool of my own bloody disintegrated organs.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2007, 05:43:27 PM »
Milos just owned GH15...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2007, 05:48:33 PM »
w

Alex23

« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2007, 05:48:44 PM »
It might be a miscalculation.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2007, 06:05:34 PM »
For those who insist they have to take drugs the question remains re dosage and frequency. How on earth is anyone supposed to get scientific knowledge about those drugs when almost no testing is being done on top bodybuilders?

Years ago Linus Pauling made claims about ascorbic acid and said taking huge amounts would make one resistant to getting colds. That turned out to be nonsense. It was a simple matter to test. If you were taking say 20 times the daily requirement of Vitamin C and still got colds then the theory was false.

Now, how is anyone going to test the theories about bodybuilding drugs? I suppose there are people experimenting with those drugs and keeping track of what is happening. It all seems so much like upping the drugs and expecting more results.

There are supposed to be androgen receptors in muscle cells and once saturated no more growth can occur. The strategy was to go off the drugs on a regular basis. That is what Milos is suggesting. However, we have heard that some bodybuilders are staying on the drugs for a long time. I wonder what makes modern bodybuilders so sure those protocols and stacks are safe? Seems to me Russian roulette with a needle and pills.

Alex23

« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2007, 06:12:47 PM »
For those who insist they have to take drugs the question remains re dosage and frequency. How on earth is anyone supposed to get scientific knowledge about those drugs when almost no testing is being done on top bodybuilders?

Years ago Linus Pauling made claims about ascorbic acid and said taking huge amounts would make one resistant to getting colds. That turned out to be nonsense. It was a simple matter to test. If you were taking say 20 times the daily requirement of Vitamin C and still got colds then the theory was false.

Now, how is anyone going to test the theories about bodybuilding drugs? I suppose there are people experimenting with those drugs and keeping track of what is happening. It all seems so much like upping the drugs and expecting more results.

There are supposed to be androgen receptors in muscle cells and once saturated no more growth can occur. The strategy was to go off the drugs on a regular basis. That is what Milos is suggesting. However, we have heard that some bodybuilders are staying on the drugs for a long time. I wonder what makes modern bodybuilders so sure those protocols and stacks are safe? Seems to me Russian roulette with a needle and pills.

Yea Vince.. it was called the 70s

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2007, 06:19:31 PM »
I will never put my health in jeapardy by believing what the gurus are telling us. That is lunacy. I want scientific evidence and proof. Without science it really is crazy to do those protocols. Look at the mentality of most posters in these threads. They literally believe stuff that has no scientific support at all. No wonder bodybuilding is a subculture and sinking fast.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2007, 06:21:36 PM »
Milos, GH15 posted this cycle claiming it was one of the top IFBB Pro's cycle

no offence to him but IMO, it is complete bullshit and I have a hard time believing someone use even 1/2 of that

what's your opinion ?

ok
i got dozens of members here asking me for an example for pro bodybuilder cycles,,as i said many times before in general,,we do not get completely off drugs we only reduce the number of products/doses etc,,

what i will do here is give you a typical top pro routine,,THIS SHOULD NOT BE IMMITATED! THIS IS FOR BODYBUILDERS THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALL STAGES OF HORMONE USE,,THIS IS NOT FOR BEGGINERS NOR IS IT FOR THE RECREATIONAL USER!  i did not write the following but it is best describe a high level pro bodybuilder routine and i confirm this post

again be careful and dont think that by doing the same you will get same results,,you need the genetic response to be there in the first place! you need to be able to compete locally and do well with a lot less hormones

enjoy

PRE-CONTEST:

10-7 WEEKS OUT

250 mg sustanon per day

250 mg testopan (enanthate) per day

1000 Deca Durabolin

Humatrope Growth Hormone, 6 units per, 6 times a day!! (Five times a week)

Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning

Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)

Oxymethelone (whatever type he can get) 5x50mg tabs

300 mcg T3 per day

200-mcg clen (taken five days on 2 days off)

Nubain 5 ml a day, 3 times a week (supposedly to reduce the addictiveness)

Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg

He does do IGF-1 but he limits it to 4 week cycles as he believes that most of the research on this shows limited length of time of effectiveness. He will then follow this up with a 4-week break

80 mg fluxoetine (prozac) to help with the chemical imbalances and to assist him to keep stress from the drugs down

180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts

6-2 WEEKS OUT:

4,000 mg Testosterone Propionate

2 vials of Masteron

2 vials of Parabolan

10 tabs of halotestin per day, before training

DNP for a week in weeks 6,4 and 2

Clenbuterol on alternating weeks at 400mcg per day

T3 400mcg per day

Nubain as above

Insulin as above

Growth Hormone 6 units 6 times per day

IGF-1 for the four weeks to week 2 at 100 mcg per day.

100mg of fluxoetine (prozac)

Ephedrine as above

I estimate the mg’s at somewhere around 6,500 to 7,000 mgs a week

WEEKS 2 AND FIRST HALF OF WEEK 1:

Same as above except the Nubain is dropped, as it is unnecessary, as well as the IGF-1 is dropped.

Also one extra ampoule of Parabolan and Masteron per day.

LAST THREE DAYS:

Uses neoton 500, creatine phosphate (its an injectable I believe) in his carb deplete/load, he was unspecific on dosages

Two days out he uses Lasix (still a favorite) 80 mg four times a day, for two days.

The newest thing out is a plasma expander, by the name of

Groenaut, apparently from Europe, this works much in the same way as Glycerol in that it drams water out from underneath the skin and into the muscle and bloodstream leaving a very dry full look if it is done correctly, of course as with high stakes bodybuilding there is that ever apparent degree of risk, the risk here is mixing a diuretic which dumps the water from the system and a drug that tries to pull the water in, if the effect is too great, the least that could happen is that you don’t fill out and you look flat, dry but flat, the worst well the drug tends to favor skeletal muscle over smooth cardiac muscle, hence you are then in shit street as your heart dehydrates, and cardiac arrest kicks in, (not the same thing as Momo, though).

There are a lot of other drugs that are used such as amphetamines to help blunt the appetite and to give him energy as he gets closer to a show, as his body fat drops down to below 5 percent, he tends to feel very ill and tired, he also uses a lot of immuno stimulating supplements so he doesn’t get sick, of course as he is wired from the amphetamines he has to use xanax, halicon and valium (rotated to reduce reliance on a certain drug supposedly).

On show day the use of insulin before going on stage to get the last bit of fullness and bring out his vascularity, (up close this guy has veins that an octopus would envy. Shooting 10 units I.V before going on but after any pumping up he does

I believe it. I always take 2.5cc's of insulin a day. I won't eat without it.  ::)

The Coach

as much as i like milos...he's insulting my inteligence..

How Ironic!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
How Ironic!!
go back coaching little league scrawnie...

The Coach

go back coaching little league scrawnie...

At least they're athletes!!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2007, 11:23:06 PM »
So i guess when Lee Haney stated that he was getting out because every other Pro was doing so much shit and that he has done enough, what he was really saying is that their is no way im doing over a gram a week of hormones ::)

Yeah that makes sense....And when Shawn has stated many times that he was just not willing to do what many others were doing, again he figured he would just get out because one to two grams a week was suicide right...I guess thats what he meant

Wow to think that many top guys were getting out because they didn't want to mess around with a gram or two of hormones and alittle GH...

Milos has basically told all you guys(not in these words) that regardless of what the pros are using, he won't put anything in writing that will make some young kids go kill themselves with mega cycle...So if a pro is taking 10 grams of gear, that it will NEVER be told by Milos or any pro...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Whoever would take this seriously also believes in Santa...

I will cross the line and say little more than I should - but most of the SMART PROS...and there ARE MANY take:

500 - 1000 mg of TEST/week
+
250 - 1000mg of OTHER ANABOLICS along with it....with antiestrogen of choice.

Not all take GH and INSULIN...and if they do it is 2-6 IU of GH/day + 5-40 IU of insulin/day

Milo's serious question....I've always been a fan of your physique...As it very close to perfection...However with all your knowledge, and no one is doubting your knowledge...How come you never got any better/bigger ect...its like you tapped out in the 80's and basically stayed the same...

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2007, 11:55:23 PM »
I know 1 pro very well, who earned his pro card not that long ago and has since stopped competing because he couldn't handle it.  He said he was taking 60 ius of insulin and 15 ius of growth each day.
And 4000+ total mils of anabolics is quite common even among npc competitors. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #144 on: July 04, 2007, 12:08:59 AM »
Milos, GH15 posted this cycle claiming it was one of the top IFBB Pro's cycle

no offence to him but IMO, it is complete bullshit and I have a hard time believing someone use even 1/2 of that

what's your opinion ?

ok
i got dozens of members here asking me for an example for pro bodybuilder cycles,,as i said many times before in general,,we do not get completely off drugs we only reduce the number of products/doses etc,,

what i will do here is give you a typical top pro routine,,THIS SHOULD NOT BE IMMITATED! THIS IS FOR BODYBUILDERS THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALL STAGES OF HORMONE USE,,THIS IS NOT FOR BEGGINERS NOR IS IT FOR THE RECREATIONAL USER!  i did not write the following but it is best describe a high level pro bodybuilder routine and i confirm this post

again be careful and dont think that by doing the same you will get same results,,you need the genetic response to be there in the first place! you need to be able to compete locally and do well with a lot less hormones

enjoy

PRE-CONTEST:

10-7 WEEKS OUT

250 mg sustanon per day

250 mg testopan (enanthate) per day

1000 Deca Durabolin

Humatrope Growth Hormone, 6 units per, 6 times a day!! (Five times a week)

Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning

Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)

Oxymethelone (whatever type he can get) 5x50mg tabs

300 mcg T3 per day

200-mcg clen (taken five days on 2 days off)

Nubain 5 ml a day, 3 times a week (supposedly to reduce the addictiveness)

Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg

He does do IGF-1 but he limits it to 4 week cycles as he believes that most of the research on this shows limited length of time of effectiveness. He will then follow this up with a 4-week break

80 mg fluxoetine (prozac) to help with the chemical imbalances and to assist him to keep stress from the drugs down

180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts

6-2 WEEKS OUT:

4,000 mg Testosterone Propionate

2 vials of Masteron

2 vials of Parabolan

10 tabs of halotestin per day, before training

DNP for a week in weeks 6,4 and 2

Clenbuterol on alternating weeks at 400mcg per day

T3 400mcg per day

Nubain as above

Insulin as above

Growth Hormone 6 units 6 times per day

IGF-1 for the four weeks to week 2 at 100 mcg per day.

100mg of fluxoetine (prozac)

Ephedrine as above

I estimate the mg’s at somewhere around 6,500 to 7,000 mgs a week

WEEKS 2 AND FIRST HALF OF WEEK 1:

Same as above except the Nubain is dropped, as it is unnecessary, as well as the IGF-1 is dropped.

Also one extra ampoule of Parabolan and Masteron per day.

LAST THREE DAYS:

Uses neoton 500, creatine phosphate (its an injectable I believe) in his carb deplete/load, he was unspecific on dosages

Two days out he uses Lasix (still a favorite) 80 mg four times a day, for two days.

The newest thing out is a plasma expander, by the name of

Groenaut, apparently from Europe, this works much in the same way as Glycerol in that it drams water out from underneath the skin and into the muscle and bloodstream leaving a very dry full look if it is done correctly, of course as with high stakes bodybuilding there is that ever apparent degree of risk, the risk here is mixing a diuretic which dumps the water from the system and a drug that tries to pull the water in, if the effect is too great, the least that could happen is that you don’t fill out and you look flat, dry but flat, the worst well the drug tends to favor skeletal muscle over smooth cardiac muscle, hence you are then in shit street as your heart dehydrates, and cardiac arrest kicks in, (not the same thing as Momo, though).

There are a lot of other drugs that are used such as amphetamines to help blunt the appetite and to give him energy as he gets closer to a show, as his body fat drops down to below 5 percent, he tends to feel very ill and tired, he also uses a lot of immuno stimulating supplements so he doesn’t get sick, of course as he is wired from the amphetamines he has to use xanax, halicon and valium (rotated to reduce reliance on a certain drug supposedly).

On show day the use of insulin before going on stage to get the last bit of fullness and bring out his vascularity, (up close this guy has veins that an octopus would envy. Shooting 10 units I.V before going on but after any pumping up he does

The dosages are a bit exaggerated but the structure is realistic.

Only the mass monsters would approach dosages like that...........Kovacs being the main culprit.

I could see him downing 1,750MG Sustanon ew, not to mention the other anabolics and drugs...

Then again, megadosing is what brought us "Palumboism".

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #145 on: July 04, 2007, 12:16:42 AM »
Now, if Ronnie is really "only" on 1000mg of test per week, please can someone explain me how he put on 20 pounds of pure muscle from January 2003 to october 2003 to clinch his 6th Olympia! Silly me, he was probably on 250mg per week up until then and decided to go wild and try 1g per week ::) I really think the "truth" must be somewhere between what Milos and Gh tell us. I know Ronnie has amazing genetics, incredible dedication and work ethic, but please don't tell me there was not some kind of abuse from his part between his 5th and 6th Olympia.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: July 04, 2007, 12:36:05 AM »
I will never put my health in jeapardy by believing what the gurus are telling us. That is lunacy. I want scientific evidence and proof. Without science it really is crazy to do those protocols. Look at the mentality of most posters in these threads. They literally believe stuff that has no scientific support at all. No wonder bodybuilding is a subculture and sinking fast.

Totally agree with you vince
Put this in your head people, there are no 'drug gurus' at these dosages and with these drugs, it's hit and hope for a not miss

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #147 on: July 04, 2007, 12:36:13 AM »
Now, if Ronnie is really "only" on 1000mg of test per week, please can someone explain me how he put on 20 pounds of pure muscle from January 2003 to october 2003 to clinch his 6th Olympia! Silly me, he was probably on 250mg per week up until then and decided to go wild and try 1g per week ::) I really think the "truth" must be somewhere between what Milos and Gh tell us. I know Ronnie has amazing genetics, incredible dedication and work ethic, but please don't tell me there was not some kind of abuse from his part between his 5th and 6th Olympia.
:D...good onetubs...he really went wild.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: July 04, 2007, 01:29:34 AM »
With dosages like that not forgetting the items used...you'd be dead broke..or just dead lol! ;D
P

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #149 on: July 04, 2007, 03:01:58 AM »
Big props to you milos for saying what you said especially about test, people really think its all about test, I always say this but it goes in in one ear of people and comes out of the other, ive done a bit over 2000mg of solid US pharma grade test and ive done 250-400wk cycles I am not kidding I saw no difference at all the only difference was the sides with the more test.