Author Topic: .  (Read 8312 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: about dreams
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 03:50:19 PM »
Thats called being drunk my friend.... ;D

Seriously, I have had the same thing, isn't that deja vu?
and then i instantly think if im actually dreaming...im living in a dream ... creppy.

lesaucer

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 03:50:34 PM »
sevastase, do you know why we dream more at some places than others?
I almost never dream when I sleep at my home, but when im at my gf home, I dream all the time! and its all awesome dreams! I dreamed about my friend who died this summer, all my friends and I were with him having a good time.. damn that was nice.  I also dream and some funny ass shit happens in these dreams because I wake up laughing! I woke up 4 times laughing, that make me feel so happy and full of energy to start my day, gets me so motivated. she also say that even when im asleep she see me with a big smile on my face lol.
But these things ONLY happens when im sleeping at her place, and EVERY time. Why?  could it be her giving me positive energy ?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 04:09:14 PM »
You mentally connect to a different timeline. Almost like a bleed through. Its a bit unusual, but it happens

Kinda like Keith and 1983?  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 04:10:02 PM »
You mentally connect to a different timeline. Almost like a bleed through. Its a bit unusual, but it happens

damn..i must be "special".  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 04:11:33 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2010, 04:22:49 PM »
You do not dream more. You REMEMBER more  ;)

Dreams are symbolic and do not mean what they seem. You remember these more, cause IMO, your place triggers familiar stuff that you block. People dream A LOT more than they think. On average 5 times a night.

Maybe I should do someone's dream so people would get an idea about this stuff.

Let's post some dreams and I'll pick one and do it. Then the person can see if it releates to what is going on in their life.

i see what you are saying sev and i agree

i had a dream last night  with my cousin whom i hadnt seein in a while i remember eating tons of good food and talking to hoes, he seemed to tire out trying to keep up with me on the beach as rentlessesly searched for hoes. i tried to convince my stubborn cousing to eat more like me..
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 04:33:47 PM »
i see what you are saying sev and i agree

i had a dream last night  with my cousin whom i hadnt seein in a while i remember eating tons of good food and talking to hoes, he seemed to tire out trying to keep up with me on the beach as rentlessesly searched for hoes. i tried to convince my stubborn cousing to eat more like me..
is that your actual dream ?

lesaucer

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »
You do not dream more. You REMEMBER more  ;)

Dreams are symbolic and do not mean what they seem. You remember these more, cause IMO, your place triggers familiar stuff that you block. People dream A LOT more than they think. On average 5 times a night.

Maybe I should do someone's dream so people would get an idea about this stuff.

Let's post some dreams and I'll pick one and do it. Then the person can see if it releates to what is going on in their life.

triggers familiar stuff that I block? explain more please I dont really understand

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2010, 04:35:58 PM »
I've had this recurring dream for years now, which is very pleasant. It happens in different locations, but often in a HUGE grassy field that stretches endlessly or a long, gradual stairway that stretches for miles around a mountain. I levitate about a foot or so above the ground and glide - I can control the speed and the other people are still walking normally. There is no one in the field, but there are lots of people climbing the stairway in the mountain and I just glide past them, be it going uphill or downhill. Sort of like the skateboard stuff in 'Back to the Future II' sans the skateboard 8)

Get that dream once or twice a week like clockwork. Also have heaps of flying dreams, which are always awesome.

Kinda like Keith and 1983?  8)

LOL

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 04:36:22 PM »
Dear Sevastase:
 I usually  have dreams about  fucking sluts   and everytime I'm about to cum   I wake up with a hard on and on the verge of pissing.  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2010, 04:37:39 PM »
is that your actual dream ?

yes it was something like that. i dream alot about talking or foreplay with girls too.  i also have alot of dreams about being back with school kids i had known that i hadnt seen in years and talkin to chicks

heres another dream that was way different and kinda funny

I was dreaming i was at my old scaffolding job in the warehouse telling people that i wasnt gonna work there any more and that i was good at painting. then i saw like a coffee maker but kept having the desiire to take a piss there but then got shy i suppose because people were getting tea or coffe out of it LOL then my phone rings and i wake up in real life early in the am then i go take a piss cause i really had to piss
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2010, 04:38:36 PM »
triggers familiar stuff that I block? explain more please I dont really understand

at home you dream just as much

what you don't recall is because your subconscious blocks it..maybe you dont wanna look at it

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2010, 04:41:12 PM »
i also had a dream i was in a chair flying really fucking high in the sky then i saw some sort of convertable spaceship with passengers as i began to fly even higher the chair i was sitting on went out from under me and then i began to lose my shoes lol
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2010, 04:41:26 PM »

what you don't recall is because your subconscious blocks it..maybe you dont wanna look at it

Exactly what education/certification do you have to be able to give any advice on dreams?In fact can you point me to any legitimate peer reviewed studies that back up anything you are saying?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2010, 04:46:28 PM »

Do you have something you want to create in your physical life ? Or currently working on it?

Not really

lesaucer

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2010, 04:49:53 PM »

and what can I do to be able to remember them?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2010, 04:51:24 PM »
Still parroting garbage from that fraud Stewart Swerdlow huh?

Getbiggers, just do some research on the guy and you'll see that everything from Sev is a copy from the above quack.

I bet you also stay up late buying books and courses on how to become a real estate millionaire..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2010, 04:53:15 PM »
There are left brain or ego aspects of your personality which you are trying to merge into your core personality

Do you have something you want to create in your physical life ? Or currently working on it? This is what I am getting

Exactly what education/certification do you have to be able to give any advice on dreams?In fact can you point me to any legitimate peer reviewed studies that back up anything you are saying?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2010, 04:54:05 PM »
i also had a dream i was in a chair flying really fucking high in the sky then i saw some sort of convertable spaceship with passengers as i began to fly even higher the chair i was sitting on went out from under me and then i began to lose my shoes lol

chair = stability/grounding
flying high = reaching higher levels of understanding
spaceship = higher awareness
shoes = protection in the future

While you reach higher levels of understanding, you become more aware. However, this makes you feel less grounded, and you feel it makes you more vulnerable in the future.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2010, 04:54:56 PM »
chair = stability/grounding
flying high = reaching higher levels of understanding
spaceship = higher awareness
shoes = protection in the future

While you reach higher levels of understanding, you become more aware. However, this makes you feel less grounded, and you feel it makes you more vulnerable in the future.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2010, 04:55:44 PM »
and what can I do to be able to remember them?
read my initial post in this thread ... visualize yourself in brown as you become conscious (wake up)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2010, 04:56:01 PM »
read my initial post in this thread ... visualize yourself in brown as you become conscious (wake up)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2010, 04:57:32 PM »
Not really
I think you are trying to

you wanna create something but it's not happening .. this leaves you angry (hence the need to “piss“)

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »
lol its a sevascam

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2010, 04:58:03 PM »
I think you are trying to

you wanna create something but it's not happening .. this leaves you angry (hence the need to “piss“)