Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45979 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2012, 07:32:41 AM »
if u email me both pics with face visible i will vouch for you, i may be a little troll but people know i'm pretty unbiased.

i wont send the pics to anyone obv.

or u can send them to gh15

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2012, 07:34:15 AM »

Ok here's the deal.

Since you have STILL yet to post a current pic, I offer you this:  Post a current pic of yourself and I will post both pics without the faces blocked out.

How's that pussy?   And chill out about the whole fighting me in real life.  Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

It's on you now pussy.  Will you still bitch out?

lol no thanks. this is my playground sausage boy. you dont call the shots here. id do.

if you dont like the sound of meeting up in real life then shut the fuck up about it or step up. its pretty simple. but dont call me out on it then back down like a bitch when i say step up then son. you look like a coward and a boy who sits at his computer who is all talk.

no pic for you. still waiting on yours, sweet tits.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2012, 07:34:32 AM »
if u email me both pics with face visible i will vouch for you, i may be a little troll but people know i'm pretty unbiased.

i wont send the pics to anyone obv.

or u can send them to gh15

The deal is already on the table.  

If "no one" posts a current pic, I will openly post on the boards both pics without the faces blocked out.

If he still refuses it will be 100% clear that the pics he has been using are fakes.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2012, 07:35:13 AM »

Ok here's the deal.

Since you have STILL yet to post a current pic, I offer you this:  Post a current pic of yourself and I will post both pics without the faces blocked out.

How's that pussy?   And chill out about the whole fighting me in real life.  Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

It's on you now pussy.  Will you still bitch out?

This is the best idea.

Gauntlet thrown down.

Trans Milkshake.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2012, 07:38:27 AM »
lol no thanks. this is my playground sausage boy. you dont call the shots here. id do.

if you dont like the sound of meeting up in real life then shut the fuck up about it or step up. its pretty simple. but dont call me out on it then back down like a bitch when i say step up then son. you look like a coward and a boy who sits at his computer who is all talk.

no pic for you. still waiting on yours, sweet tits.

LOL

SO THE WHOLE TIME IT IS "NO ONE" WHO HAS BEEN USING FAKE PICS  

HOW CAN ANYONE STICK UP FOR THIS CLOWN?  I POSTED PROBABLY 10 PICS.  ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS POST A CURRENT SHOT AND HE STILL REFUSES.  THE PICS ARE NOT HIM.  IF YOU DON'T SEE THAT, YOU ARE RETARDED.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE HOLDING YOU BACK BESIDES THAT THE PICS ARE NOT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?  

COMPLETELY OWNED.   NO ONE, THE FAKE PIC USING PIECE OF SHIT.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2012, 07:39:11 AM »

i have come to the conclusion all you do is deflect. just talk talk talk. you get angry and talk some more.

the onus is on you to produce your pics. dont try to muddy the water by involving me. this has nothing to do with me. because read it here and read it well, fatman I WILL NEVER POST ANOTHER PIC ON THIS BAORD FOR THE REST OF MY POSTING HISTORY HERE. there. you see that? i even capitalised it and emboldened it for you since you seem so fond of doing so yourself.

you see, cinderella. this has nothing to do with me. it has everything to do with you.

tick tock.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2012, 07:40:53 AM »

HOW CAN ANYONE STICK UP FOR THIS CLOWN?  I POSTED PROBABLY 10 PICS.  

ahahahaha 9 pics looking like a bag of shit. and one pic where you got in shape 3 years ago, and its even doubted now that that is you in the pics. hahahahaha nice work, stupid :D

stand by. biohazard suits on. meltdown number 2 about to commence.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2012, 07:41:26 AM »
Seriously, now it is abundantly clear why this guy bitched out the whole time for the past week.  Now he stuck his little minion flinstone on me to try and divert attention and claim my pics are fake?!

Seriously guys, I know "no one" has been here longer than me and has a little following, but be reasonable here.  He has yet to post a current pic of himself.  The offer I proposed is entirely reasonable and valid.  All he has to do is post a current pic and I will post both pics without the faces blocked out.  You guys know that is perfectly legitimate.  

The only reason "no one" would back out if he knows the pics he has been passing off as himself are not him.  That is the only logical conclusion to draw.  He is notorious for calling others out, well now you've been called out, bitch.

No one, have I upset you?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #208 on: February 25, 2012, 07:42:52 AM »
this thread is moving too quick to keep up with post's...need cliff notes soon.its like ali/frazier...except this is thrilla in the thunderdome.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2012, 07:43:33 AM »
Damn "no one."   I really never thought this would turn out the way it did where it is 100% clear you have been using fake pics the whole time.  The fucking nerve of you to claim I was?

There is absolutely zero reason (other than him just stating he wont) for this clown not to post a current pic, other than if the entire time he has been using fake pics.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: February 25, 2012, 07:44:15 AM »
this thread is moving too quick to keep up with post's...need cliff notes soon.its like ali/frazier...except this is thrilla in the thunderdome.

It's simple, really.

No one inadvertently admitted he has been using fake pics the entire time.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 25, 2012, 07:46:18 AM »

in the amount of time you have been posting and deflecting you could have put and end to all this. posted the face shots from both pics, and we could have gone back to talking about how great you looked 4 years ago, vs how much of a bag of shit you look like now.

i mean, how far does someone have to crawl inside your head for you to steal pics of someone else and post them as your own.

'i cant post the face shots. i'll be arrested' ahahahahahahahaha oh brother.

b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #212 on: February 25, 2012, 07:47:37 AM »
in the amount of time you have been posting and deflecting you could have put and end to all this. posted the face shots from both pics, and we could have gone back to talking about how great you looked 4 years ago, vs how much of a bag of shit you look like now.

i mean, how far does someone have to crawl inside your head for you to steal pics of someone else and post them as your own.

'i cant post the face shots. i'll be arrested' ahahahahahahahaha oh brother.

The deal is on the table.  We all see you lying.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: February 25, 2012, 07:51:34 AM »
here a game we'll play kids...its called when 1 + 1 doesnt equal 2.

heres the first installment:

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had. Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks.

Thank you.  I was always one of those guys who believed you need to run more test than tren.  Could I run, say, 500mg test and 750mg tren without problems?

time for no one to take the gloves off and start busting you up, son.
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: February 25, 2012, 07:54:19 AM »
I think Growth Noob could validate the pics just by posting a current pic of the same pose.

The thing is No One's in the same boat because, nobody knows if he is anywhere near the shape he was six months ago or if it's even him.

Pics probably need someone holding up a piece of paper current date, given the bullshit that goes on these boards.
Trans Milkshake.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: February 25, 2012, 07:54:41 AM »

Keep trying to divert attention away from the fact you are lying.

Better get flinstone on the job, you aren't nearly as good as him.

The offer is 100% reasonable as you have still yet to post any current shots.  Thanks for letting the entire community see what a filthy liar you are.  Now keep trying to deflect and say I aksed dumb questions, the pics aren;t me, I'm fat, etc.  

We all see you lying...

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: February 25, 2012, 07:55:53 AM »
I think Growth Noob could validate the pics just by posting a current pic of the same pose.

The thing is No One's in the same boat because, nobody knows if he is anywhere near the shape he was six months ago or if it's even him.

Pics probably need someone holding up a piece of paper current date, given the bullshit that goes on these boards.

The thing is, I will gladly do that when I go to the gym either today or tomorrow.

You all know what I proposed is perfectly legit.  No one has yet to post any current pics.  What other possible reason could he have not to take a quick pic other than it isn;t him?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #217 on: February 25, 2012, 07:57:00 AM »
Handbags at 20 paces, Gentlemen?    OH BROTHER.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 25, 2012, 07:58:35 AM »

The thing is, I will gladly do that when I go to the gym either today or tomorrow.

You all know what I proposed is perfectly legit.  No one has yet to post any current pics.  What other possible reason could he have not to take a quick pic other than it isn;t him?

I agree with you tbh. No One trying to play the brother to all angle is a touch trite too, he is pretty fucking antagonistic a fair ammount of the time.
Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 25, 2012, 07:59:19 AM »
a national level competitor, asking if he wants to get leaner he'll have to diet properly?

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks

If my sole intention was to just get leaner, what would you suggest?  Ultimately, I will have to diet properly, right?
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #220 on: February 25, 2012, 07:59:57 AM »

I agree with you tbh. No One trying to play the brother to all angle is a touch trite too, he is pretty fucking antagonistic a fair ammount of the time.

Logically, what other reason could he have, in all this time, to not post a current pic, other than if it wasn't him the entire time?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2012, 08:01:39 AM »

Your lies have your brain scrambled there little guy.

See in both of your quotes, I still have the test higher than the tren.  I was asking if I would be ok running tren higher than the test.

Maybe you need to take a little breather.  You seem desperate to deflect from your lies...

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: February 25, 2012, 08:03:11 AM »
number 2

And yet again, the test is still higher than the tren.

Seriously, take a breather bro.  You aren;t going to catch any inconsistencies with me.  Your scrambling, while pathetic, is hilarious because you don;t even realize what you are typing.

WE all see you fumbling to divert attention away from what I proposed....

Even your former minions aren;t backing you...

hmmm.....

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2012, 08:04:35 AM »
number 3

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks

Good question lol.

I would imagine libido problems?  I was always inundated with the info that you ALWAYS need to run test and always run it higher than any other compound.  Is this accurate?
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2012, 08:06:08 AM »
number 3

LOL so you are posting the same exact thing you posted as #2, as #3?

TAKE A BREATHER LITTLE GUY LMAO

You have no idea what a moron you are coming across as trying to deflect...

wow...