Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 46015 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2012, 06:51:24 AM »
fella in buttom picturs is on gh and insulina ,, not only gh ,,

gh15 approved

I'm surprised gh15, I really am.  Not that you would just so freely call me a liar but also do a complete 180 on what you said hours earlier.  I don't understand how you can change your position so easily.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2012, 06:54:06 AM »
You can't even see his abs in the first pic  .

BF % change the way your stomach looks ,I hope this helps.
i mean u would have thought somebody could have pointed it out no,,,yeah g noob carried this a bit far but to his credit at least give him benefit of doubt between current 8 to 12 pct bf to 6 or below dramatically changing ab look .a little witch hunt on flintstones there...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2012, 06:55:43 AM »
i mean u would have thought somebody could have pointed it out no,,,yeah g noob carried this a bit far but to his credit at least give him benefit of doubt between current 8 to 12 pct bf to 6 or below dramatically changing ab look .a little witch hunt on flintstones there...

Exactly.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2012, 06:56:36 AM »
if u say its u fine,,like i said still good build now,,,i think the ongoing 'no one'build vs build should be put to rest for now its going nowhere,,,
THIS

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2012, 06:56:58 AM »
You can't even see his abs in the first pic  .

BF % change the way your stomach looks ,I hope this helps.

Exactly.   But for me to keep defending myself looks like ridiculous.

I don't even have abs in any of my current pics.  Even still, you can see the outline somewhat and it obviously coincides with my contest pics.

By the way, just read the exchanges I have had between Flinstone and you can see why he still has a hardon for me, even after he apologized for being an asshole.  Whatever though, the kid is an admitted absolute failure (he himself admits it).  I need to prove nothing to him.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2012, 06:59:15 AM »
Flint's gone off the deep end lately.
Trans Milkshake.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2012, 06:59:59 AM »

I don't even have abs in any of my current pics.  Even still, you can see the outline somewhat and it obviously coincides with my contest pics.

By the way, just read the exchanges I have had between Flinstone and you can see why he still has a hardon for me, even after he apologized for being an asshole.  Whatever though, the kid is an admitted absolute failure (he himself admits it).  I need to prove nothing to him.
this^^^^^

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2012, 07:01:56 AM »
Flint's gone off the deep end lately.
flints has admitted to being a fa.ggot

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2012, 07:05:10 AM »
And I can honestly say I'm surprised that people I was cool with here even believe that's not me.  How pathetic would one have to be to use fake pictures?  I have posted weeks before any of this came up that I competed in 09.  I suppose I was using my psychic abilities in case something like this would happen.

It sucks but oh well.  I know how this goes.  One known member says something, a few agree, then everyone jumps on the bandwagon.  In fact, I have friends in real life that read this message board.  If you think I have that low character that I'd post fake pics, then what can be said?  Because I asked dieting and cycle questions about compounds I never used?  

I think most people just enjoy the entertainment either way tbh.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2012, 07:06:36 AM »
LOL!

that pic i posted in the adonis thread, sperm tube, is the way i look year round- i was taken on that day due to a bet. i dont diet down to look like that, unlike the back fat carrying obese overstuffed sausage you now resemble. maybe thats why its so inconcievable to you that someone can look great year round, because you lack the disciplene and will power to do so, as judged by the 30 pounds of doritos your carrying around your svelte 45" waistline.

it doesnt matter what you used to look like- there are shit tonnes of people on this board that could bury either one of us with their past photos. lol but you look like a bag of shit now. do you get that? nobody cares about the 'best physique you ever had', much less me, the only person that cares is you. lol live in the now, lumpy.

thanks for playing, flubber.

Your picture WAS NOT taken on the day of the bet at all.  In fact, it was taken MUCH AFTER, which is why you lost the thread and the bet and everything else.

I hope this helps perpetual one room bedroom apartment slum dweller.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2012, 07:07:59 AM »

This is getbig man don't take it so seriously ,  you have to learn to roll with the punches but  if this shit  is really that important to you show  your face in both pics and shut everybody up

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2012, 07:08:15 AM »
Furthermore, No One is using forged pics from another member.  Woten has proven this, but the Getbig rabble is entirely too dumb to realize it.  It is rather amusing however.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2012, 07:10:36 AM »
lol Getbig.

Conspiracy's flying this way, that way and any which way.

Trans Milkshake.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »
Furthermore, No One is using forged pics from another member.  Woten has proven this, but the Getbig rabble is entirely too dumb to realize it.  It is rather amusing however.
still can't understand why would someone want to perpetuate a lie,,and post someone else's pic,,i mean bbing is shallow in itself and everyone likes attention here and lifts for it,,show your real self good or bad and in the end you will get more respect for it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »
This is getbig man don't take it so seriously ,  you have to learn to roll with the punches but if this shit  is really that important to you show  your face in both pics and shut everybody up

this. which it is- the guy carries on like this is all he has in life. now he sounds like hes going to break down and cry. lol

b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2012, 07:16:11 AM »
This is getbig man don't take it so seriously ,  you have to learn to roll with the punches but  if this shit  is really that important to you show  your face in both pics and shut everybody up

I appreciate it bro, but it's not worth it to me.  I have openly admitted here things that not only would I lose my career and liscences, but I'd get arrested.  I am considering posting part of my face, or even the contest I competed in with my name visible, and maybe a pic of my licence.   I'm not sure how I want to handle this yet.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2012, 07:18:27 AM »

Can you elaborate on this?  It's very odd how "no one" absolutely refuses and comes up with a myriad of different excuses why he can;t post a current pic.  Now he is all bark and smiles again now that he feels he diverted attention away from the fact HE never posts a current pic.

Any insight on this is appreciated.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2012, 07:19:33 AM »
still can't understand why would someone want to perpetuate a lie,,and post someone else's pic,,i mean bbing is shallow in itself and everyone likes attention here and lifts for it,,show your real self good or bad and in the end you will get more respect for it.

adonis is the biggest troll here. the only time he pops his little gollum like face up is when a thread about me is posted. talk about a guy whos been butt hurt and cant let it go. lol he got owned so badly in that thread by me- and since i've been here really- he needs to believe that thats not me in those pics, when xfactor who knows me irl has confirmed it is the mighty 'no one'.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2012, 07:20:10 AM »
this. which it is- the guy carries on like this is all he has in life. now he sounds like hes going to break down and cry. lol

Hahaha

says the guy who wanted to fight me in real life over the sonning I bestowed upon you.  Still waiting on your current pics, dickhead.

Feel free to keep diverting attention away from the fact you refuse to post current pics, and now it is even coming to light that the pics you did use aren't you.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2012, 07:21:25 AM »
adonis is the biggest troll here. the only time he pops his little gollum like face up is when a thread about me is posted. talk about a guy whos been butt hurt and cant let it go. lol he got owned so badly in that thread by me- and since i've been here really- he needs to believe that thats not me in those pics, when xfactor who knows me irl has confirmed it is the mighty 'no one'.
u too are built alike,,,,

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: February 25, 2012, 07:21:36 AM »

Can you elaborate on this?  It's very odd how "no one" absolutely refuses and comes up with a myriad of different excuses why he can;t post a current pic.  Now he is all bark and smiles again now that he feels he diverted attention away from the fact HE never posts a current pic.

Any insight on this is appreciated.

a close up pic of another "09 shot" you will have saved somewhere, that shows the same genetic vein structure as you recent shots, will be just as good. "upper pec/book shelf" shape is something not all will have the same either. doing the same "hands on hips" most muscular where your phone isnt covering "book shelf" shape (set it on timer) should also shut everyone up.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2012, 07:22:48 AM »

I appreciate it bro, but it's not worth it to me.  I have openly admitted here things that not only would I lose my career and liscences, but I'd get arrested.  I am considering posting part of my face, or even the contest I competed in with my name visible, and maybe a pic of my licence.   I'm not sure how I want to handle this yet.

bahahahahahahahahahaha oh god this guy is FUCKED. dude. this is the weakest shit ever. ahahahahahahaha 'ill get arrested' ahahahahaha

just post the same two without the heads blanked out. how hard is that? oh, wait. cause its not you. thanks for playing, gloria.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2012, 07:26:00 AM »
Hahaha

says the guy who wanted to fight me in real life over the sonning I bestowed upon you.  Still waiting on your current pics, dickhead.

Feel free to keep diverting attention away from the fact you refuse to post current pics, and now it is even coming to light that the pics you did use aren't you.  

no actually i was wanting to beat your fucking face into mash because you wouldnt let the whole pedophile thing die you sick fuck. and if you ever want to take me up on that let me know the offer still stands.

c'mon sparky. shut us all up. post the head shots. ahahahahahahha keep digging your hole, boy. cause this is one all the back talking in the world isnt going to help you crawl out of.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2012, 07:30:30 AM »
no actually i was wanting to beat your fucking face into mash because you wouldnt let the whole pedophile thing die you sick fuck. and if you ever want to take me up on that le t me know the offer still stands.

c'mon sparky. shut us all up. post the head shots. ahahahahahahha keep digging your hole, boy. cause this is one all the back talking in the world isnt going to help you crawl out of.

Ok here's the deal.

Since you have STILL yet to post a current pic, I offer you this:  Post a current pic of yourself and I will post both pics without the faces blocked out.

How's that pussy?   And chill out about the whole fighting me in real life.  Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

It's on you now pussy.  Will you still bitch out?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2012, 07:32:37 AM »
If "no one" does not accept then we can all agree that it was never him in the first place.