Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45823 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2012, 08:31:45 PM »
No me rompas mas los   huevos  Peruano chupa pija.
only chocha,,,

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2012, 08:33:09 PM »
another thing...that you need to take to consideration is his age in the time being which was 23 or 24...and if he had high natural gh ,,, the can touch the 205-210lb in the 6% zone with out synteitc gh ,, but everything needs to sit right for it to happen ,, age and ! hgih natural gh ,,

generaly speaking this level is achievd with steroids and gh

gh15 approved

Spot on as always bro.  I was 24 in that pic.  I was using the absolute strongest tren I have ever used and at extremely high doses.  The Zambons I were using were also official (150mg ed).  My diet was meticulous and my training was insane.

However, I agree with "no one".  I would have killed to been on stage with his physique.  A pretty well known bodybuilder nowadays competed in that show and backstage we sulked together on how unfortunate we were that after all of our hardwork, we still couldn't look as good as the poodle "no one."

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2012, 08:35:09 PM »
^^

You looked sick in the comp photo bro, good work!!!

Did you take any AI for the high dose test?  If so, what was it and what was the dose??

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2012, 08:38:26 PM »
Spot on as always bro.  I was 24 in that pic.  I was using the absolute strongest tren I have ever used and at extremely high doses.  The Zambons I were using were also official (150mg ed).  My diet was meticulous and my training was insane.

However, I agree with "no one".  I would have killed to been on stage with his physique.  A pretty well known bodybuilder nowadays competed in that show and backstage we sulked together on how unfortunate we were that after all of our hardwork, we still couldn't look as good as the poodle "no one."

so growth you are saying there was no gh usage in that competition pic at all during prep? or even before?  24 or 23 or whatever there is gh use in that pic.. especially it that quality muscle

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2012, 08:41:09 PM »
^^

You looked sick in the comp photo bro, good work!!!

Did you take any AI for the high dose test?  If so, what was it and what was the dose??

Thanks bro.

I started getting gyno (and you can see a little in the pics) so I did a nolvadex regiment for a few days and it actually helped a lot.  Other than that, the only thing I ran in conjunction with my cycle was 500iu hcg per week toward the last few weeks.  Oh, I also ran clen for a few weeks but I was never a fan of clen.  It really helped though when I could really get my diet down.  I am a much bigger fan of t3 nowadays.

I wonder what the poodle (no one) does to maintain such an obviously superior physique.  Maybe he can enlighten us one day.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2012, 08:46:49 PM »
so growth you are saying there was no gh usage in that competition pic at all during prep? or even before?  24 or 23 or whatever there is gh use in that pic.. especially it that quality muscle

There was no gh use whatsoever in this picture.  The first time I ever used gh was a few months ago.

I had been on for months at this point.  The tren I was using is mainly responsible for how I looked, both the dose and duration of use.  The winstrol gave a great look too.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2012, 08:50:04 PM »
Thanks bro.

I started getting gyno (and you can see a little in the pics) so I did a nolvadex regiment for a few days and it actually helped a lot.  Other than that, the only thing I ran in conjunction with my cycle was 500iu hcg per week toward the last few weeks.  Oh, I also ran clen for a few weeks but I was never a fan of clen.  It really helped though when I could really get my diet down.  I am a much bigger fan of t3 nowadays.

I wonder what the poodle (no one) does to maintain such an obviously superior physique.  Maybe he can enlighten us one day.
LOL

Appreciate it boss!!

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2012, 09:03:35 PM »
you guys both look great

but i would give the edge towards growth noob i would say he has greater potential

are you guys all 5'10?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2012, 09:12:52 PM »
The abdominals seem different shape. They are not showing completely in Growth Noobs "recent pics" but still enough to see (i think) that the abdominals are slightly different  ???

good pic are more squares and the recent pic more thin rectangles laid out side ways...

could be wrong, its just what my eyes are seeing...

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2012, 09:20:00 PM »
There was no gh use whatsoever in this picture.  The first time I ever used gh was a few months ago.

I had been on for months at this point.  The tren I was using is mainly responsible for how I looked, both the dose and duration of use.  The winstrol gave a great look too.

so you are saying at 1500mg test  no gh in blood  no masteron... diuretics?  the high tren and a couple zambons a day  got you this grany and hard?   im not calling you at u look sik! and def look pro potential ! like gh15 said  i n that pic    just sayin 1500 is alot of test to not be smooth or bloofy at all cause noting bloofy bout u at all in that pic lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2012, 09:20:36 PM »
Both these young pugilists have a strong fan base on the East Coast.

x2

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2012, 09:22:51 PM »
you guys both look great

but i would give the edge towards growth noob i would say he has greater potential

are you guys all 5'10?

i dotn fucking get it are you fellas deaf or blind? this fella said trilion time he is 6'1 ,, even i that can hardly write one word in english properly could read and understand it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2012, 09:27:43 PM »
i dotn fucking get it are you fellas deaf or blind? this fella said trilion time he is 6'1 ,, even i that can hardly write one word in english properly could read and understand it

gh15 approved
these people read the first post and go to the last page and reply.

i still think the 2 different growth noob pics have different abdominal shape...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2012, 09:37:28 PM »

gh15 approved
People are known to lie on here sometimes. They like to lie about height, dick size, money, bench, and bodyfat.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2012, 09:38:24 PM »
The abdominals seem different shape. They are not showing completely in Growth Noobs "recent pics" but still enough to see (i think) that the abdominals are slightly different  ???

good pic are more squares and the recent pic more thin rectangles laid out side ways...

could be wrong, its just what my eyes are seeing...
I thought the same thing.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2012, 09:38:56 PM »
From the following thread: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392504.0

"no one" states:

"sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip."

Why is this shit talking pussy so afraid to do the same now?  Deep down he knows I have a better physique currently?  

The entire reason I myself didn't make this thread is because I actually wanted to be fair and give this shit talking coward the chance to post a current pic, instead of us going pic for pic using our best pics.  This thread is using "no ones" best physique against my physique after training and being back on for 5 weeks.

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks.

So, let's hear your excuse now "no one."  I tried to make it fair for you but you still had to be a shit talking moron.   OP, feel free to make the thread fair now and use this picture instead of my picture of being on for a month against  the greatest physique no one has ever attained.

I don't get it. ??? Why would you post a picture of you looking the way you currently do when you looked like a god at one point?  I apologize here if that is really you but I'm sorry, I don't buy it.....I think that picture is of someone else. The abdominal structure looks different as well as the clavicle width, NOBODY with an ego posts pictures of them looking like shit when they looked fucken incredible two years ago- makes no sense. That would be like Sean Ray coming here under a gimmick and throwing up pictures of his current physique without showing anyone what he used to look like lol. Here you have been battling for 5 days with no one when you could of ended this a long time ago by throwing that pic up- yet you wait till now. I'm sorry but I don't buy it brother....I think that picture is of someone else. The whole "I have competition pics from 2009 that destroy no one's current physique" gave it away...we're not stupid.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2012, 09:42:03 PM »
judging by growth noob's recent posts and by his drug talk, he does not sound very experienced. Make no mistake the member in that pic he posted looking diesel he claiims from 2009 is very experienced and would never be asking questions that growth noob is asking.....who the fuck admits to 1500mg tren and 1.5 grams of test with 150mg winstrol eod and 2 days ago was asking us to design a cycle for him? And by the way-  that guy in that picture growth noob claimed is him from 09 is definitely on gh  LOL- I'm sorry but your shoulders won't look like that round and sculpted on 1.5 grams of test ::) with no gh ...no matter how much trenbalone or winstrol you take-
l

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2012, 09:47:02 PM »
judging by growth noob's recent posts and by his drug talk, he does not sound very experienced. Make no mistake the member in that pic he posted looking diesel is very experienced and would never be asking questions that growth noob is asking.....who the fuck admits to 1500mg tren and 1.5 grams of test and 2 days ago was asking us to design a cycle for him? LOL- you guys are naive as fuck

X2  you are good flin... like a detective  lol  you nailed it right here   he was asking gh15 to design his cycle how mych primo how much that... the guy in that pic is National Level physique  without a doubt he knows his way around hormones.. yes he lacks some leg speration   but everything else  screams  of primo high dose.. def masteron tren like he admitted to  and def def gh and much more than 4 iu or natural high 24 year old level...  im even gonna say insulin usage there  nothing crazy but its there in the guy in this new pic

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2012, 09:53:06 PM »
From the following thread: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392504.0

"no one" states:

"sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip."

Why is this shit talking pussy so afraid to do the same now?  Deep down he knows I have a better physique currently?  

The entire reason I myself didn't make this thread is because I actually wanted to be fair and give this shit talking coward the chance to post a current pic, instead of us going pic for pic using our best pics.  This thread is using "no ones" best physique against my physique after training and being back on for 5 weeks.

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks.

So, let's hear your excuse now "no one."  I tried to make it fair for you but you still had to be a shit talking moron.   OP, feel free to make the thread fair now and use this picture instead of my picture of being on for a month against  the greatest physique no one has ever attained.

@ sapp66- I actually feel bad for the guy....most of you guys know me I have compassion for members and I always try to make friends here no matter how bad I fight with, growth noob went out of his way to help me the other day commenting on my personal life and I appreciated it took the time to think about some of the stuff he said and apply it in my life- but I just cant let something like this slide lol.  As far as I'm concernend he 's done here and will not recover. No Gh on 1.5 grams of test looking like that lol and gh15 knows it of course but he's too nice to say it-  if growth noob actually knew anything about steroids in the first place he would of never said 1500mg test he would of   changed it to 900mg equipona 600mg primobolon a lol not 1500mg balls in a bottle.- at least it would be a better lie
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2012, 09:57:11 PM »
and btw so it's clear- if the 20iu of novotropin for 5 weeks ::) has permanately changed growth noob's bone structure and abdominal shape ::) and he really is the guy in the pic from 09 ::)  based on the gear questions he's asking- he's the dumbest #### alive. So either way I win...lol.

nighty night homos :-*
l

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2012, 09:58:24 PM »
@ sapp66- I actually feel bad for the guy....most of you guys know me I have compassion for members and I always try to make friends here no matter how bad I fight with, growth noob went out of his way to help me the other day commenting on my personal life and I appreciated it took the time to think about some of the stuff he said and apply it in my life- but I just cant let something like this slide lol.  As far as I'm concernend he 's done here and will not recover. No Gh on 1.5 grams of test looking like that lol and gh15 knows it of course but he's too nice to say it-  if growth noob actually knew anything about steroids in the first place he would of never said 1500mg test he would of   changed it to 900mg equipona 600mg primobolon a lol not 1500mg balls in a bottle.- at least it would be a better lie
yea growth is good guy i like him not bashiung him either  and im first to say his thread after 30 days on 20iu  dude looks great... but now this new pic and the dosage associated is just way off.. like i said 1500 mg test no hgh no way he is looking like that and no masteron? LOL cmon   i would hope gh15 can take a minute after sushi meal to look at this pic once again and tell all this is no way natural 24 yr old hgh levels onluy

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2012, 10:05:50 PM »
shwo me the new pictures from now next to this one,, some of the computer wizards here put themside by side i dont know how to do this thing,, alex33 do something useful lol and put them side by side ,, i want to see the new pic and 09 picture sideby side

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2012, 10:09:55 PM »

I was thinking the same thing....a bit more legs and thats a top 3 at any National show ..is this you GrowthNoob,? what was your weight there ? very impressive to say the least.

Last week my cousin was over at my house with her friend and she saw me posting on getbig .....I showed her a picture of your physique and said

"that's what I want to look like in 5 years ash, what you think?"

ashley "his body is big  but I don't see a dick"

:-* sry charlie had to share that with u

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2012, 10:12:01 PM »
shwo me the new pictures from now next to this one,, some of the computer wizards here put themside by side i dont know how to do this thing,, alex33 do something useful lol and put them side by side ,, i want to see the new pic and 09 picture sideby side

gh15 approved

lollllll
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2012, 11:14:18 PM »
not only that torso is much longer from the guy in the  09 pic....
l