Author Topic: GH15 might want to look in to The Luke knowledge  (Read 125813 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Mesmorph78 has 20 inch guns pumped naturally, proof-video on page 12
« Reply #300 on: April 12, 2010, 06:48:19 PM »
You've said like five times now...
Fascinating
choice is an illusion

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #301 on: April 12, 2010, 06:48:43 PM »
Whoa!... whoa!

Guys, ease up.

Mesomorph78 shouldn't be Hectored like this... I don't want to see him embarrassed.

I don't think he made the claim in a deliberately dishonest way.

He probably just figured that because he'd gained some muscle in the last few years, maybe gotten quite a bit stronger (since he seemingly posted a vid proving his arms to be 18.5') his arms must be at least an inch bigger.

That could happen to anyone... lots of trainers have been disappointed after measuring their fully pumped arms only to find that a pumped up arm is at best only an eighth to a quarter inch bigger.

Hell, most of the guys on this site probably "feel" their pumped up arm is at least an inch bigger.

Hell, most of the guys on this site probably don't even know that a pump only adds a quarter inch... some probably wouldn't even believe it...

...but thats what the tape measure is for.

The real test of character here is whether Mesomorph can admit he made an honest mistake.

If he does measure his arms and ends up retracting his statement... I won't any think less of him, on the contrary, the ability to admit one's mistakes is more enviable than a twenty inch arm.

The Luke

You're annoying as fuck.
S

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #302 on: April 12, 2010, 06:52:45 PM »
Luke luke please
I've done this dance 5 times now by all means everyone please carry o e what I find amusing is the same people in the past who started like six threads 'meso is a liar blah blah'
when I posted up my vid were the same people sayin ' meso your the man big arms etc etc' or good lift'
just shows how fickle people can be

and I cannot retract the statement because my arms are like I said 19.6 cold and pumped 20
simple it is what it is
choice is an illusion

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: Levrone had 22 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #303 on: April 12, 2010, 06:53:45 PM »

All you are doing is INSISTING the unicorn in your backyard is a real genuine unicorn. No one believes any of that bullshit.

The Luke

A James Thurber fan..."My World and Welcome To It"

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: Levrone had 22 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #304 on: April 12, 2010, 06:58:25 PM »
A James Thurber fan..."My World and Welcome To It"

Sorry, don't know who that is.

The Luke

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #305 on: April 12, 2010, 07:03:43 PM »
He was a columnist/short story writer and he wrote a piece for the New Yorker about a "Unicorn in the Garden."

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #306 on: April 12, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »
where is the proof video?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #307 on: April 12, 2010, 07:10:36 PM »
Is mesomorph the guy that's like 4'8" and 212lbs with 20" arms and 30" quads, naturally eating only twizzlers and KFC?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Levrone had 24 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #308 on: April 12, 2010, 08:04:44 PM »
THE LUKE IS TO STARK WHAT QUEEN VISSY IS TO GOODRUM....

Do you remember this tool claiming he personally knew stark and that he was some huge military commando.  The guy knows nothing about bodybuilding.  To claim arnold had 19" arms is pure retardedness.  Only a person with about 15" arms or less would claim something so ridiculous b/c they have never achieved anything...

THE LUKE...post your picture so we can have a good laug...im sure u look very similar to vissy. 
???
Arnolds arms were approaching the 20" mark.
Do you have any idea how huge a 20" arm in contest shape is? Its rediculous. Im talking contest shape here.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: April 12, 2010, 08:12:27 PM »
Do you remember this tool claiming he personally knew stark and that he was some huge military commando.  The guy knows nothing about bodybuilding.  To claim arnold had 19" arms is pure retardedness.  Only a person with about 15" arms or less would claim something so ridiculous b/c they have never achieved anything...

THE LUKE...post your picture so we can have a good laug...im sure u look very similar to vissy. 

Well I'm just a regular dude... a regular dude whose photograph has been printed in several American and European newspapers... a regular dude who's even been interviewed on radio in America and Europe.

So everyone on here knows what I look like.

Its not as if Im some anonymous internet douche with some obviously overcompensating handle... that would just be pathetic...

Right? "SimplyHuge"?

The Luke

El Chapo

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The Boss
« Reply #310 on: April 12, 2010, 08:13:35 PM »
mesmorphs arms look a legit 16 inchs very impressive for him

- El Chapo

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: April 12, 2010, 08:17:59 PM »

- El Chapo

Where are you man ?  they are looking for you.

El Chapo

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The Boss
« Reply #312 on: April 12, 2010, 08:20:25 PM »
Where are you man ?  they are looking for you.

im an everyman just trying to pass the time by discussing the sport of bodybuilding amongst fans

- El Chapo

lesaucer

« Reply #313 on: April 12, 2010, 08:24:27 PM »

- El Chapo

18 INCHS TOP. no way 20 you fucking retarded liiier

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2010, 08:30:20 PM »
another small armed person posting his opinion...need i say more.

19 for arnold is ridiculous...there are naturals with 18+  and you think 19 is hard to get with steroids?  get in touch with reality.
Lol.
Go back to reading FLEX on how to get your 23" arms stud, don't let reality fool with your fantasy. lol

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: April 12, 2010, 08:49:38 PM »
Like i thought...that small armed comment must have "cut" deep.  post a pic of those guns "shockwave" so we can see why you dont believe arnold had above 19" arms. 

what makes me laugh about this forum is how many non-lifting idiots post on here.  they have achieved nothing, yet tehy post like they are experts at everything.  most of them are probably closet homosexuals..which explains why they are here in the first place, but still...its sad that hardly anyone on the board even trains.  most idiots like shockwave and "the luke" are so ashamed of their own body they wouoldnt dare post a pic.  must be tough living like that.

You know Arthur jones taped an offseason Arnold's (slightly pumped) arms at 19.625'' and 19.5'', right?

You know Vince Basile (from this very forum) taped a biggest-ever Arnold's fully pumped arms at just nearly 20'' after a lengthy bicep and tricep workout, right?

The Luke

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #316 on: April 13, 2010, 02:41:38 AM »
Thanks, feeling the love.

I'll never understand this unwavering belief in the UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS of the pros.

Everyone who hasn't already read my reasoning, should read at least this bit:

Goudy/Ursus, your arm is very impressive (especially considering your natural status), but it's right inside the standard variation represented by the above scale.

A 20'' arm is massive: 17% bigger than your 18.5'' arm (202/18.52=1.17)... do you think Mesomorph78 is 17% bigger than you?

Do you really think Mesomorph78 has 35+ pounds of lean muscle on you? Natural?

As grabanumbrella pointed out, Vince Taylor... known to have some of the best arms in the pro ranks... at an offseason 240 lbs... in his best ever form (late 90s comeback)... had a 19.75'' arm (arm with reattached bicep) and a 19.5'' arm.

The Luke

No he is not 30+ lbs heavier than me but his arms are clearly a genetic strong point that he does not need to be as heavy as me to have bigger arms.

Kinda like Frankhauser has ginormous calves whilst not beiong stupidly heavy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #317 on: April 13, 2010, 02:51:05 AM »
luke your a fucking idiot.  i can't believe these people are arguing with you.  All men aren't created equal as seen in calf sizes and you never explained that.  Fankhouser has 21-22 inch calves and Phil has 19.  Fankhouser is only 5'7 and doesn't weigh that much.  There goes your theory.  Arms are no different.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: April 13, 2010, 03:08:15 AM »
all these 22+ inch claims are dubious, and sure, not everyman is created equal, someone can be "small" and yet have an outstanding bodypart.

but the thing everyone keeps overlooking is the evolutionof seo's (synthol). Darrem Charles for example, always had great arms with peaks, very good bodypart, but although he did not increase his weight by much throughout his career, his arms grew significantly, through intellegent, precise and methodical, consistent use of seo's.

Like many other pros with outstanding, extremely developed arms. Priest, Flex, Jay, Kevin, etc

So, yes, there has been that evolution since Arnold and Sergio's day.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #319 on: April 13, 2010, 03:10:23 AM »
Hahahaha.....lots of small-armed tits trying to drag down their superiors here.

Behold the power of giant guns.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #320 on: April 13, 2010, 03:12:15 AM »

Groink according to Luke your arms are prbably no bigger than 18 inches..

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: April 13, 2010, 03:13:53 AM »

26 inches?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #322 on: April 13, 2010, 03:19:53 AM »
Groink according to Luke your arms are prbably no bigger than 18 inches..

Well Luke can suck the corn out of my discarded feces. He's obviously a little shit with the genetics of a mexican landscaper. Typical internet "expert" who thinks who knows it all and uses himself and his shitty little body to gauge others

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #323 on: April 13, 2010, 03:53:07 AM »
Well Luke can suck the corn out of my discarded feces. He's obviously a little shit with the genetics of a mexican landscaper. Typical internet "expert" who thinks who knows it all and uses himself and his shitty little body to gauge others

Best, most accurate post in this whole thread 8)

The Luke is, was and will always be full of shit. His technique is to swamp people with a whole lot of obfuscations and unnecessary variables by injecting them into an argument and dress it up with a lot of scientific forumulae, to make it look like he's a man of science who just can't get it wrong. Typical case of trying to fit the facts to suit the theory, rather than adjust the theory to fit the facts.

Look at his absurd, "Your arm is xxx inches bigger than so and so's arm. Are you saying *introduce an unnecessary factor like surface area here, so he can pose an even more ridiculous question like* your arm, therefore, has a 38.943 % bigger surface area than so and so's arm?" Yeah, surface area is the most common and universally used criterion for judging arm size in bodybuilding ::)

As mentioned before, going by his ridiculous blanket statement of a "formula", a guy like Lee Priest can't have bigger arms than the heavier, taller Dan Hill, just like Eric Fankhouser can't have bigger calves than heavier, taller guys like Toney Freeman or Gunther, even though they both do. And those are just a couple of examples.

Got to love the way he dismisses facts just because they don't suit / fit his theory, which he holds up like it's infallible, lol.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: April 13, 2010, 04:01:54 AM »
Mesomorph78's arm does look like it could be 20".

Put it this way - it looks bigger than my arm and I measured mine at 19in the other day.