Author Topic: GH15 might want to look in to The Luke knowledge  (Read 126159 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Levrone had 22 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #250 on: April 11, 2010, 01:06:09 AM »
...Geez, never thought you'd be so hurt by your own inability to spot a joke you'd still be sore about it years later.

I'm (still) sore? I wasn't the one who churned out 'War and peace'-sized posts 9 times a day for 9 months straight, about the letter and it's contents being real, until Ron publicly posted that said claim was full of shit ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: April 11, 2010, 01:35:58 AM »
man you take this too seriously... even these teens have 18 - 19 inch arms

even they have 19 in arms,

but,

are they Heath's height, what do they weigh. At the end of the day, Phill's arms are muscle on muscle, mounds of separated, cross-striated lean tissue, with full muscle bellies, lon insertions and peaked. And just goes to show how the visual can be an illusion, I understand he says 21-point-whatever-inches, but they're not.

Do Vince Taylors arms look 19 inches to you? No, they look bigger than these teens, till he stands next to them, and the tape measure confirms that they're not 20.5 nor 21 inches like we thought, they're "only" 19 and a bit...

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: April 11, 2010, 02:12:33 AM »
vince' arms looked 22" when this pic was taken, but really they were no bigger than my 20" at the time arm

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #253 on: April 11, 2010, 02:13:31 AM »

hope this helps

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: April 11, 2010, 02:21:40 AM »
luke wont recover

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #255 on: April 11, 2010, 02:31:28 AM »
luke wont recover

Everyone else can see what the pic shows, but teh Luke will refuse to see it and soon make a post that's bigger than dan18's forehead about how Phil's arms can't be more than 19" if you consider the cross sectional area of his arm, the humidity in that gym and the Coriolis effect in the northern hemisphere all put together.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #256 on: April 11, 2010, 02:37:46 AM »

hope this helps

The tape measure isn't closed.

If I pull a tape measure around my arm till I see the 24'' mark but pull the zero end away so it never reaches around to make contact with the 12'' mark... does that mean my 12'' arm is really 24''?

This is just like Franco's trick of pulling the tape taut tangential to his arm... the photograph shows his taped arm wih the 19'' degredation fully visible... if he were to close the tape he's be 17'' and change.

Why do you guys fall for this shit?

The Luke  

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: April 11, 2010, 02:47:34 AM »
what the hell are you talking about? there is mass on the bottom and on the top of the arm also....  

considering bodybuilders lose 1 inch dieting, it holds true that heath said his arms are now 21.8" inches

Hope this helps

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: April 11, 2010, 03:08:19 AM »
what the hell are you talking about? there is mass on the bottom and on the top of the arm also....  

What are YOU talking about?

The pic you posted shows the guy measuring Heath's arms pinching the first inch (or two) off the tape.

Try it yourself: double the tape back on itself at the 1.5/2'' mark and pinch it between your index finger and thumb.

The zero on the tape is still at the tip of your index finger, the 2'' mark is in the crook of your thumb and your thumb is on the 3'' mark. Presto. Your 21'' arm now appears to be a 24'' arm on the tape; an instant three inch gain.

Heath's arms are maybe 22'' off-season at 280 lbs; just like Ronnie's arms were nearly 22'' at 300+ lbs.

Unless of course you think Heath carries 60+ lbs of muscle on a peak Ronnie Coleman (ie: a genuine 24'' arm)?

The Luke

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 11, 2010, 03:59:40 AM »
in that pic, heaths arms are 21.5/22 offseason

20 onstage

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: April 11, 2010, 05:31:20 AM »
in that pic, heaths arms are 21.5/22 offseason

20 onstage

Finally... some common sense.

When I first started posting in this thread it was entitled "Levrone had 24inch  arms in contest shape" now it's down to "Levrone had 22 inch arms...".

How long before common sense prevails?

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #261 on: April 11, 2010, 06:10:42 AM »
Ha ha still at it I see
this luke guy is hilarious
first of all I said before I put weights away which means when I'm an old man I would have benced 500
you hav then in true getbig fashion made posts about me sayin I bench 500 that little tirade you and your boys ran last night isn't going to make me poat anything if anything quite the opposite effect
my problem is why should a little shit like u request me to post something and I do it for free who the fcuk are u like I say you and your boys scrape put the hundrd Us togeteher .. I will putt even double 200 us dollars heck 300 if I'm wrong you guys win  you guys are pretty darn sure I'm a liar bullshiter etc put the money up you can't lose it's easy money right
beAr in mind I've posted up quite a few videos of lifts and measurements where guys like u were calling bullshit in the past all those pussies had to eat humble pie after I did everylast one of them whether it was 405 bench  over 18 inch arm etc so I've become a bit tired of proving myself so until you big bad Internet guys ( oh brother)  ::) can't put the money up I suggest you shut the fuck up
 8)
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: April 11, 2010, 06:18:11 AM »
Ha ha still at it I see
this luke guy is hilarious
first of all I said before I put weights away which means when I'm an old man I would have benced 500
you hav then in true getbig fashion made posts about me sayin I bench 500 that little tirade you and your boys ran last night isn't going to make me poat anything if anything quite the opposite effect
my problem is why should a little shit like u request me to post something and I do it for free who the fcuk are u like I say you and your boys scrape put the hundrd Us togeteher .. I will putt even double 200 us dollars heck 300 if I'm wrong you guys win  you guys are pretty darn sure I'm a liar bullshiter etc put the money up you can't lose it's easy money right
beAr in mind I've posted up quite a few videos of lifts and measurements where guys like u were calling bullshit in the past all those pussies had to eat humble pie after I did everylast one of them whether it was 405 bench  over 18 inch arm etc so I've become a bit tired of proving myself so until you big bad Internet guys ( oh brother)  ::) can't put the money up I suggest you shut the fuck up
 8)

Still demanding money?

I would have thought a guy like you would prove his claims as a matter of personal integrity. Otherwise why even bother to make all these vain boasts? Seeing as you are the type of guy who doesn't care what "little shits" like me think, then why insist on making these ridiculous claims.

If I don't ever have to prove it, even a "little shit" like me can claim a 20'' arm.

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: April 11, 2010, 06:19:10 AM »

I laugh at luke sayin my arms are 17 inches my arms were over 17 inches before I hit 2 yrs if training of training
don't hate the genetics :D
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: April 11, 2010, 06:24:02 AM »

I laugh at luke sayin my arms are 17 inches my arms were over 17 inches before I hit 2 yrs if training of training
don't hate the genetics :D

...you claimed they were 19.5'' cold and 20'' pumped.

I don't see how you can claim a 20'' arm with a straight face, unless you weigh 240 lbs sub 10% bf. Don't you claim to be a 5'10'' lifetime natural weighing 210 lbs?

I think that's delusional. But you don't care what I think, do you?

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: April 11, 2010, 06:47:33 AM »
How can you type half of what u type with a straight face
embelishing saying I said I bench 500 when I clearly didn't
also you do realise
I have a 100% track record of posting up vids to prove all claims and I have
not I'm a little older I don't see why I should why should I need to prove myself to you who the fuck are you what are ur arm measurements 14 inches ?? I don't believe you post a vid up

do you see how ridiculous you sound
which is why I say my old arm measuring vid is floating around go find it .. I'm done posting up any new material to prove anything I've don't like ten times now...
If someone is demanding me post something up he has to put something foward too
or else say you don't believe and just drop the subject
a
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: April 11, 2010, 06:53:49 AM »
That video was 18.6 cold
and I could  are less you are proposing to measure me against to try to make whY I say less believable .  I am Meso not levrone not anyone else I could give a fuck whY anyone else arms measure I speak for my self I don't measure myself anyone else because I don't care about anyone elses achievements but mine it's said   Arnold only benched 450 I bench near that natural no diet nothing add that to your list before I put weights down for good I'll press 500 also Coleman pressed 200 lbs I can press180 for a rep or two and so on and so on I guess I shouldn't be doing that
kid you are trying to fight a battle you cannot win go back to quoting your math formulas and talking about levrone arms .I live by no ones confines or rules. So I'll now leave you to your discussion.  

Read your above post again and tell me those aren't the words of a bullshitter.

The Luke

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 11, 2010, 06:57:58 AM »
If I had 20 inch arms naturally, I would gladly show them off every day of my life......

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 11, 2010, 07:01:56 AM »
A bullshitter who has always posted material to support every claim ??? V

ok luke what do your arms measure???
I'd like to know what your arms measure please.
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2010, 07:16:33 AM »
Luke hello how big are your arms
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
Re: Levrone had 24 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2010, 07:29:52 AM »
Now let's consider a simple direct relationship between arm size and lean bodyweight using those crude percentages, maybe it might work:

15'' arm assumed to be 150 lbs of solid muscle ...everyone can agree with this, it holds for most average build average height non-trainers

16'' arm would go with 171 lbs ...which surprisingly matches most middleweights mass/measurement ratio

17'' arm would go with 193 lbs ...which surprisingly matches the mass/measurement ratio for most 202 competitors, and Franco Colombu

18'' arm would go with 216 lbs ...which surprisingly matches the verified mass/measurement ratio for most 1970s competitors

19'' arm would go with 241 lbs ...which surprisingly matches Schwarzenegger's verified mass/measurement ratio

20'' arm would go with 267 lbs ...which surprisingly matches Dorian Yates' verified (offseason '93) mass/measurement ratio

21'' arm would go with 294 lbs ...which surprisingly matches Lou Ferrigno's verified mass/measurement ratio

22'' arm would go with 323 lbs ...which surprisingly matches Ronnie's VERIFIED mass/measurement ratio

...do we dare to extrapolate a little further after all this direct correlation showing just how right the math is?

23'' arm would go with 353 lbs ...a measurement claimed by a contest ready 225 lb Flex Wheeler (oh borther)

24'' arm would go with 384 lbs ...the measurement you tools ascribe to Ronnie Coleman: 384 lbs at about 10% bf

Here's the list of approximate bodyweight/arm-circumference ratios I posted. The list of ratios you disagree with.

What do my arms measure?

I'm within an inch of the above scale... just like you, Mesomorph78,... just like everyone else... just like 99.9% of the human population.

You aren't TWO inches outside that scale any more than you are a MENSA member.

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2010, 07:35:57 AM »
Please post a vid of your arms please..... Thx
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2010, 07:41:19 AM »
Please post a vid of your arms please..... Thx

...for $200 dollars.

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2010, 07:47:17 AM »
Fine we both put the wager up I hVe no problem
mmmm now i have posted over 15 vids on this site and I ask you to post one and your folding like. Pack of cards exactly you are in no position to demand anything when you are in no position to
... By the way did u happen to find that 18.6 measurement
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2010, 07:58:26 AM »
Fine we both put the wager up I hVe no problem
mmmm now i have posted over 15 vids on this site and I ask you to post one and your folding like. Pack of cards exactly you are in no position to demand anything when you are in no position to
... By the way did u happen to find that 18.6 measurement

I don't doubt an 18.6'' measurement... that's well within range... it's this 20'' bullshitting that I object to.

Everyone reading knows that this demand for money up front is a rouse so that you won't have to ever prove your claims; claims you make continuously and defend incessantly despite also asserting you don't care what anyone thinks.

I think you do care.

I think you are embarrassed that you were called out on your exaggeration and now you're latching onto any technicality or precondition you can think of in an attempt to avoid backing down.

It's like this Mesomorph78... I don't want to fight with you, but a guy your height/weight having an 18.6'' muscular arm is somewhat akin to claiming the dog in your backyard is an expensive thoroughbred... a guy your size having a natural 20'' arm is somewhat akin to claiming to have a unicorn in your backyard.

If you claim you own a unicorn... the onus is on YOU to prove such an extraordinary claim.

No one on this board believes you have bigger and better arms than a best-ever 1974 Schwarzenegger while simultaneously being being a lifetime natural and 30something pounds lighter.

No one is going to buy that hogwash.

The Luke