Author Topic: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrone Comeback Thread  (Read 47016 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Analyzing Levrone's move.
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2016, 10:51:53 AM »

rocket what i cant understand  is why he couldnt accept his career as a bodybuilder was over in 2002  and pursue a normal career,

i mean rock star and   actor?  the guy was in his late 30's then , that is thinking like a  teenager.  levrone is pathetic. what is really funny

is you have people encouraging him to do  shit load of drugs and put his life and health at risk just to compete.

shawn ray who i cant stand made alot of good points.

lol

Also...

Dan Hill retired and wanted to be a MMA fighter  ::)

In Dan's defense; he seems to be working a fairly normal job now

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2016, 11:14:44 AM »

rocket what i cant understand  is why he couldnt accept his career as a bodybuilder was over in 2002  and pursue a normal career,

i mean rock star and   actor?  the guy was in his late 30's then , that is thinking like a  teenager.  levrone is pathetic. what is really funny

is you have people encouraging him to do  shit load of drugs and put his life and health at risk just to compete.

shawn ray who i cant stand made alot of good points.

X2 on everything you said.

There would be nothing wrong with him pursuing acting and singing if he had invested and saved well. That's what you get to do when you've made a lot of money early in life and now get to pursue passion projects. However as I have said Kevin has always struck me as a little off.
I doubt he had someone watching his money and not sure how seriously he took acting and singing.

This comeback is pointless to a certain degree but something tells me he was paid handsomely to do this and if you're broke and someone's offering you a lot of money along with having a mid life crisis then I get it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2016, 01:18:39 PM »
Phil will lose to Kevin and the rest of the lineup in Prejudging but come back the next day to win it all. Case closed

lol. There is no way Kevin is winning the Olympia. No way.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2016, 08:45:47 PM »
He should have gone for the size and ripped as he can be with 285 pounds on stage!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2016, 08:56:48 PM »
Shawn ray may not be well liked and never won the O, but he comes out as the winner between levrone and wheeler. Shawn has his health, family, left it all behind and never looked back in making "comebacks" and other gibberish

Meanwhile u have wheeler having health issues here and there, going through divorces, still injecting who knows what into his body and then there's Kevin, which we all know what's happening here

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2016, 09:07:12 PM »
Shawn ray may not be well liked and never won the O, but he comes out as the winner between levrone and wheeler. Shawn has his health, family, left it all behind and never looked back in making "comebacks" and other gibberish

Meanwhile u have wheeler having health issues here and there, going through divorces, still injecting who knows what into his body and then there's Kevin, which we all know what's happening here

hey bevo is flex still with madeline?   she stuck by his sorry ass for years

flex is one of the biggest fucking liars out there, in his youtube videos he claims he own and runs several  business's   which is a lie

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2016, 09:18:09 PM »

hey bevo is flex still with madeline?   she stuck by his sorry ass for years

flex is one of the biggest fucking liars out there, in his youtube videos he claims he own and runs several  business's   which is a lie

They are divorced

Yes that's flex for u, these days he runs behind Stan efferding who prob is the one with several businesses that flex just markets and gets a little of the profit. In other words stan is like his sponsor  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2016, 09:37:05 PM »

They are divorced

Yes that's flex for u, these days he runs behind Stan efferding who prob is the one with several businesses that flex just markets and gets a little of the profit. In other words stan is like his sponsor  ;D

That broad should have never gotten mixed up in Flex's goofy life. And damn straight Wheeler's riding on Stan's coat tails! The guy is quite wealthy. Flex is a typical lazy bodybuilder who doesn't have many choices.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2016, 09:46:48 PM »
You get ONE bounce on your receptors. You get ONE comeback year (look at Ferrigno blow up his first year back before stomach flu) Once that's blown you are done...

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2016, 09:48:36 PM »
I'm just sayin' Levrone has a tiny window for success and if he doesn't thread that needle he is fucked.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2016, 09:50:46 PM »

They are divorced

That makes sense about the sponsor. These guys have not a lick of business sense and never bothered to ask anyone. They weren't in the NFL or NBA (and the stupid people in those leagues go broke too)

His new wife seems like she's on the ball. She doesn't seem like an enabler. I could be wrong. Madeline is a very nice and beautiful  person. I always thought she deserved better. She really was there for him in sickness and in health plus she is a hard worker. I wish her nothing but the best.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2016, 09:56:03 PM »
people need to stop saying "Battle of the Errors".   It's rude, and I keep hearing it.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2016, 10:44:22 PM »
Wonder who Lou's drug guru was for his comeback. He looks huge in that shot.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2016, 11:04:24 PM »
levrone seems like a guy with no stress in his life

looks way better than anyone on this ugly board

funny how everybody is discussing how horrible his life is  :D

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2016, 11:18:53 PM »
levrone seems like a guy with no stress in his life

looks way better than anyone on this ugly board

funny how everybody is discussing how horrible his life is  :D
His Facebook fan page is filling up with people who claim he stole from them, ripped them off or still owes them gear or money. And he's not even running for president!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2016, 11:20:36 PM »
His Facebook fan page is filling up with people who claim he stole from them, ripped them off or still owes them gear or money. And he's not even running for president!
lol

print screens please

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2016, 11:30:10 PM »
He should have gone for the size and ripped as he can be with 285 pounds on stage!!!

He should have bulked up to 265-275 and come in at 250-255 on the day of.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2016, 11:31:46 PM »
You get ONE bounce on your receptors. You get ONE comeback year (look at Ferrigno blow up his first year back before stomach flu) Once that's blown you are done...

He was bigger and better in 1993 than he was in 1992. Things started to go wrong by 1994 and then he retired again.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2016, 11:45:14 PM »
That makes sense about the sponsor. These guys have not a lick of business sense and never bothered to ask anyone. They weren't in the NFL or NBA (and the stupid people in those leagues go broke too)

His new wife seems like she's on the ball. She doesn't seem like an enabler. I could be wrong. Madeline is a very nice and beautiful  person. I always thought she deserved better. She really was there for him in sickness and in health plus she is a hard worker. I wish her nothing but the best.

azure what i find really disgusting about flex is in his book he talks about how his church paid for his insurance so he could get a kidney transplant.

then after he gets the transplant he goes back on roids so he cn compete, that just isnt right.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2016, 12:21:19 AM »

A midget can never be successfull in life! Never! No matter what he achieve how much he ear how beautiful wife he marry. He will always be a midget, he know it and everyone else know it! Will never ever earn the respect from no no matter what he achieve in life. Dude is full of shit. I bet his wife just stay there rolling her eyes every minute he open the mouth. Dude have midget complex just like Phil Heath! I guess FLex Wheeler is up there to!

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2016, 12:23:14 AM »
A midget can never be successfull in life! Never! No matter what he achieve how much he ear how beautiful wife he marry. He will always be a midget, he know it and everyone else know it! Will never ever earn the respect from no no matter what he achieve in life. Dude is full of shit. I bet his wife just stay there rolling her eyes every minute he open the mouth. Dude have midget complex just like Phil Heath! I guess FLex Wheeler is up there to!

How about Lionel Messi? Isn't he a midget....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2016, 02:29:38 AM »
There would be nothing wrong with him pursuing acting and singing if he had invested and saved well. That's what you get to do when you've made a lot of money early in life and now get to pursue passion projects. However as I have said Kevin has always struck me as a little off.

There is nothing wrong with how he has done it.

It's his life, his free will and nobody has suffered as a result of him pursuing his artistic endeavours.

This idea you have of the "passion project" after making money is full of fucking shit.  That is the same drivel that millions of people delude themselves into thinking, as they run on the treadmill.  Life is about doing, not putting desires on the shelf.   Very few will ever get back to that shelf.  Those who are artists, themselves will understand and nod at this - money is just a maintainer to keep the food on the table whilst the art gets done.  If you're that type of person, you simply cannot live a straight life without constant creation.

I respect Levrone for going for it.  I think people judging him for it are cowards who wish they had the balls to go out and try something they might fail at :)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2016, 08:22:18 AM »
There is nothing wrong with how he has done it.

It's his life, his free will and nobody has suffered as a result of him pursuing his artistic endeavours.

This idea you have of the "passion project" after making money is full of fucking shit.  That is the same drivel that millions of people delude themselves into thinking, as they run on the treadmill.  Life is about doing, not putting desires on the shelf.   Very few will ever get back to that shelf.  Those who are artists, themselves will understand and nod at this - money is just a maintainer to keep the food on the table whilst the art gets done.  If you're that type of person, you simply cannot live a straight life without constant creation.

I respect Levrone for going for it.  I think people judging him for it are cowards who wish they had the balls to go out and try something they might fail at :)

I guess you have not made a lot of money in a short time frame. That's exactly what happens. People invest in passion projects and passion businesses which hopefully add revenue streams but if not then it's okay. It's all risk but when you have a wife and kids you need to be a little smarter about your decisions.

I don't think it's cowardly to weigh risk vs reward. But hey as I say best wishes to him. Hope it's worth it. I'm sure from a financial standpoint it is bc I bet the iFBB is paying him well for this. He's given them their biggest buzz and excitement in years.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2016, 10:58:09 AM »
I am sure Manion is giving him a nice chunk of change to compete in the Olympia. There is more talk and interest this year then I can remember.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2016, 11:03:58 AM »
I guess you have not made a lot of money in a short time frame. That's exactly what happens. People invest in passion projects and passion businesses which hopefully add revenue streams but if not then it's okay. It's all risk but when you have a wife and kids you need to be a little smarter about your decisions.

I don't think it's cowardly to weigh risk vs reward. But hey as I say best wishes to him. Hope it's worth it. I'm sure from a financial standpoint it is bc I bet the iFBB is paying him well for this. He's given them their biggest buzz and excitement in years.
yes i know so many guys who claim they cant take up night school to fight their way out of their crap unskilled manual labor job, they tell me they cant because they want to compete ;D ;D ;D

and they look worse than me ;D ;D :D :D :D