Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 124462 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2009, 08:33:40 PM »
stop deleting my posts
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #151 on: April 09, 2009, 08:34:02 PM »
Basile for Athletes Rep, 2009!
S

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »
So I know Milos Sarcev as an "IFBB athlete" from the magazines I bought when I was 15 an dying to be hyooge, but who is Chick and how did he become the "athletes'" "representative"?  is he an attorney or something?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #153 on: April 09, 2009, 08:59:28 PM »
So I know Milos Sarcev as an "IFBB athlete" from the magazines I bought when I was 15 an dying to be hyooge, but who is Chick and how did he become the "athletes'" "representative"?  is he an attorney or something?

Yes, Chick earned his JD from the Tomás de Torquemada School of Law. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 09, 2009, 09:03:45 PM »
Basile for Athletes Rep, 2009!

IFBB Mr. Canada 1970 should throw his hat into the ring for Athlete's Rep!    He will write Manion thousands of purple-fonted emails in zealous defense of his constituents (until he learns months later that Jimbo has never learned how to use the internet and doesn't own a computer).

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2009, 09:11:29 PM »
@ goatboy, why do you know torquemada's first name? are you a history prof, or did you jump on wikipedia before you made that post? or was there something on tv?

Just a small part of the vast quantities of useless information stored inside my cranium.  ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2009, 09:49:42 PM »
So I know Milos Sarcev as an "IFBB athlete" from the magazines I bought when I was 15 an dying to be hyooge, but who is Chick and how did he become the "athletes'" "representative"?  is he an attorney or something?

the irony is that Chic is going to be inducted into the IFBB Hall of Fame someday and Milos ain't.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »

Spoken in true IFBB fashion.
 The IFBB becomes more of a joke with each passing year.
No wonder Arnold tries to distance himself from bbing 99% of the time. It's become a shameful male beauty pageant.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2009, 10:44:06 PM »
I know Ben is dead but the other dead Weider is the real powerhouse.

unfortunately no.   Ben was active and spry until he dropped dead.  Joe not so much.   Manion has all the power on the pro side.  Santonja may end up being the head of a federation of a handful of countries.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »
No wonder Arnold tries to distance himself from bbing 99% of the time. It's become a shameful male beauty pageant.

become?  that's what it started out as, with points for complexion, interview skills, as well as achievements in other sports.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »
become?  that's what it started out as, with points for complexion, interview skills, as well as achievements in other sports.
Maybe it wasn't so shameful way back then. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2009, 11:45:56 PM »

IFBB Mr. Canada 1970 should throw his hat into the ring for Athlete's Rep!    He will write Manion thousands of purple-fonted emails in zealous defense of his constituents (until he learns months later that Jimbo has never learned how to use the internet and doesn't own a computer).

HAHAHAHAHAHA
S

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2009, 11:50:12 PM »
Milos maybe a flawed and tainted person, however, he 'could' help to restore the abomination known as the ABBF.

Yes, i loathe Milos as much as the next person.  Regardless, Milos has the business 'smarts' to do some positve-damage in this most corrupt of federations!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2009, 11:50:31 PM »
Justice will prevail !

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2009, 12:06:43 AM »
   I.F.B.B.
    R.I.P.
(1946-2009)

the first IFBB contest was the Mr Eastern North America, held in late 1948.

the first time the Weiders had even mentioned the idea of forming an organization was the December 1947 Your Physique

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »
I have always considered the IFBB a business set up by Ben. Naturally it is non-profit and Ben decided what the expenses were. Not a bad enterprise for the Weiders. So much for having an international federation of bodybuilders. Whatever bodybuilders are they never federate. The typical scenario is to show up at a contest, pay the joining few and away you go. They could care less about organizations, federations and all that stuff.

If the IFBB is a business set up in Canada what does that make Bob C? Who is he representing as the appointed rep of a business organization? Clearly the IFBB is a sham as a sports organization. Bob Chick is shameless because he took a 'job' nobody else wanted.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2009, 12:16:23 AM »
You just don't give up, do you Basile?

The IFBB is not a sports organization!  It is a pageant!  When in f#cks-name will you understand this?  It isn't rocket-surgery!

And again Basile, i know what you are up to!  I think your behaviour on this board is absolutely disgusting!

And yes, you think you can keep your 'secret life' hidden by creating diversions. 

Well, in time, the truth of your vileness will be exposed to all! 

Word of advice: Maybe it is time to sell your gym before it is all too late!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2009, 12:19:49 AM »
S

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2009, 12:34:20 AM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2009, 12:36:55 AM »
stfu.  ::)

Why you be hatin on NW83?

Cause he's black?  ???
S

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2009, 04:52:44 AM »

Milos saw Paul Chua was corrupt. 

He pointed it out. 

Because he didn't hire a private detective and build an airtight lawyer-like case proving it, even though he knew it to be true, he got suspended since Chua was presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Fast forward two years...  turns out Milos was right, Chua WAS guilty, and the IFBB suspends Chua.

Milos is still the bad guy??

Seriously, Chick, only you and the guys wearing the blue blazers don't see a problem with this.  The rest of the world sees it for what it is... Milos got shafted.

No one said Milos was the bad guy...then or now.

Just like the law, it's based on YOUR actions at the time of the "infraction".... Had he merely "pointed it out" as you suggest, he never would have been suspended, nor would he if he reported what he saw to Ben or Manion, but calling a press conference and making allegations of bribery, fixing, etc. without showing proof (which he was given 2 or 3 chances to do) is a suspendable offense.

Had he gone by the book and followed protocol, they would have had no basis to suspend him, no matter what the eventual outcome.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2009, 05:34:44 AM »
blowing the whistle isn't advised

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2009, 05:37:13 AM »
You know Chick, you can't see the forest for the trees. Talk about myopia. Everyone else saw what was going on except stooges like yourself. Don't give us the company talk. What about those bodybuilders who were cheated out of placings, trophies and prize money? Is there going to be some addressing of grievances re those contests? That is what we want to know.

Why anyone would trust any of you guys in the IFBB is beyond me. The muscleheads have long ago worked out what to do. Kiss butt. To do otherwise is asking for 8th place.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2009, 05:39:24 AM »
You know Chick, you can't see the forest for the trees. Talk about myopia. Everyone else saw what was going on except stooges like yourself. Don't give us the company talk. What about those bodybuilders who were cheated out of placings, trophies and prize money? Is there going to be some addressing of grievances re those contests? That is what we want to know.

Why anyone would trust any of you guys in the IFBB is beyond me. The muscleheads have long ago worked out what to do. Kiss butt. To do otherwise is asking for 8th place.

the crazy old man is right damnit!!  >:(
No doubt about it...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2009, 05:44:56 AM »

Again Basile....why do you feel the need to comment with your lack of knowledge? 

"everyone else saw...."   maybe everyone else who has something to do with Asian amateur bodybuilding.....none of which I have had any experience with.  Why is that so hard to comprehend?

As for any bodybuilders that have been screwed out of placings, etc.....just what would you want anyone to do after the fact?  Maybe they should have whoever thought THEY should have won, or got the shaft come forward to claim their prize......you'll only have 20+ winners in each class.