Author Topic: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!  (Read 44049 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!
« Reply #300 on: October 11, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »
the hypocrisy lies in the right wingers who still point out that Obama had no experience and wasn't ready for the job and put down his experience as a senator....yet these same people tout Cain who has even less experience in government.....running the gov't isn't like running a company where every one just does a you say..its entirely different//

and when this hypocrisy is pointed out they say stuff like "well, Cain has experience running a business"
again.just pointing out the hypocrisy is all

Andre - in 2004 obama said he was not qualified and 146 days later in the Senate he declared as a candidate.   Can you tell me what he did in those 146 days to go from self admittedely being unqualified to qualified?   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #301 on: October 11, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »
"experience" is relative my friend

Relative to what?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: October 11, 2011, 11:37:53 AM »
Relative to what?

Relative to who is defining it

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: October 11, 2011, 11:38:41 AM »
Andre - in 2004 obama said he was not qualified and 146 days later in the Senate he declared as a candidate.   Can you tell me what he did in those 146 days to go from self admittedely being unqualified to qualified?   

he saw an opportunity.....like most politicians :)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: October 12, 2011, 06:32:04 AM »
He was  part time senator for 146 days you far leftist hairy armpit loving nut! 
so, what's your beef with armpits?  at last count, you have two of them!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: October 16, 2011, 08:20:59 PM »
Herman Cain: The Goal Of Liberals Is To Economically Destroy The United States
Herman Cain ^ | 10-16-11 | Josh Feldman
Posted on October 16, 2011 10:45:08 PM EDT by Mozilla

On Meet the Press today, Herman Cain explained to David Gregory why he believes that liberals in the United States are invested in seeing the country fail and would do anything to see its destruction.

Cain argued that if the economic situation was to get any worse, “it would destroy our economic capability,” and from that the United States would have to look at making cuts in defense spending, which Cain seemed to imply were not on the table for him. Gregory asked the candidate to clarify if he truly meant liberals would be implicit in the destruction of America, rather than just pure mismanagement. Cain continue to stick by his comments, saying, “They do not believe in a stronger America, in my opinion.”

Video at Link

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: October 16, 2011, 08:33:02 PM »
Skip to comments.

Herman Cain vs. The Interloper
Libertarian Republican ^ | 10/16/11 | Cliff Thies
Posted on October 16, 2011 9:58:54 AM EDT by Redmen4ever

1.His great grandparents were slaves - His great grandparents were slave-owners

2.His father was a chauffeur - His father employed a chauffeur

3.Denied entrance to his first-choice college because of the color of his skin - Granted entrance to the college of his mentor's choice because of the color of his skin

4.Rocket Scientist, mathematician and all-around nerd - Dope fiend slacker

5.He worked off his college loans by working on ballistics for the U.S. Navy - He worked off his college loans suing banks for not making mortgage loans

6.Gospel singer and assistant pastor of a Baptist church rooted in the American south - Member of a church he might not have ever attended rooted in Marxism

7.He wrote five books - He had one book written for him

8.Elected by his fellow restaurant chain owners to represent their industry in Washington - Elected a state Senator where he voted "present" on anything controversial during the two years he was in that office

9.Elected Chairman of the Board of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank - Elected to the U.S. Senate where he was absent most of the two years he was in that office

10.He made bankrupt companies profitable - He bankrupted an entire country

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #307 on: October 16, 2011, 08:50:11 PM »
trump has a ton of experience running huge businesses, but he was completely clueless on nearly every issue.

it'll be interesting to hear cain on legislative issues... it's tough to FAKE things like that.  You can bullshit about the economy, how your theories can fix everything.  But understanding and working within the lawmaking process - THAT is what a president does.  Lawyers are prepared for it.  Marketing/org mgmt gurus like trump and cain aren't.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #308 on: October 16, 2011, 10:27:26 PM »
What is with you 333386. You constantly bring up support for Cain while at the same time posting that people to need to read Creature from Jekyll Isand. It makes no sense as Cain has constantly defended  what you attacked. Even Schiff says his 999 plan is garbage, are you going to contradict yourself again by ignoring another person you constantly quote as understanding what the economy needs? You are all over the map buddy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: October 17, 2011, 04:49:02 AM »
What is with you 333386. You constantly bring up support for Cain while at the same time posting that people to need to read Creature from Jekyll Isand. It makes no sense as Cain has constantly defended  what you attacked. Even Schiff says his 999 plan is garbage, are you going to contradict yourself again by ignoring another person you constantly quote as understanding what the economy needs? You are all over the map buddy.

I am for A B O and whoever can beat Obama.   I am going to vote for RP in the primary, and whoever in the general vs Obama

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #310 on: October 17, 2011, 06:15:56 AM »
I am for A B O and whoever can beat Obama.   I am going to vote for RP in the primary, and whoever in the general vs Obama

Lmao.. Meet the scapegoat.
That was the thinking at the end of the Bush Era.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: October 17, 2011, 06:21:50 AM »

Lmao.. Meet the scapegoat.
That was the thinking at the end of the Bush Era.

So?  Tell me one reason for Obama to get a second term and what he will do with it with a GOP house, and more likely Senate too? 

Here is the simple math you can't refute no matter how hard you try: 

- If Obama gets a second term, there is a 100% he will fuck us.   There is 100% chance we will have more corruption, scandal, wasteful spending, quixotic green bs, etc. 

- If ANYONE, be it Zodiak Killer, Hillside Stangler, Madoff, OJ, etc gets elected - they start out with a 50 - 50 chance of fucking us.   Sure the likelihood may be more than that - say 70-80% chance.  That gives us a 20-30% chance of improvement over Obama. 

Given what a complete disaster Obama Admn has been economically, financially, monetarily, morally, ethics wise, etc, that 2030 % chance is well worth it.     

And as far as 2008 - I don't remember GWB on the ballot.  Maybe you did, but most normal people did not see his name on the ballot. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #312 on: October 17, 2011, 09:14:24 AM »
So?  Tell me one reason for Obama to get a second term and what he will do with it with a GOP house, and more likely Senate too? 

Here is the simple math you can't refute no matter how hard you try: 

- If Obama gets a second term, there is a 100% he will fuck us.   There is 100% chance we will have more corruption, scandal, wasteful spending, quixotic green bs, etc. 

- If ANYONE, be it Zodiak Killer, Hillside Stangler, Madoff, OJ, etc gets elected - they start out with a 50 - 50 chance of fucking us.   Sure the likelihood may be more than that - say 70-80% chance.  That gives us a 20-30% chance of improvement over Obama. 

Given what a complete disaster Obama Admn has been economically, financially, monetarily, morally, ethics wise, etc, that 2030 % chance is well worth it.     

And as far as 2008 - I don't remember GWB on the ballot.  Maybe you did, but most normal people did not see his name on the ballot. 

First off shitstain, for the 10000000th time. Im not voting for Obama. Either Ron Paul or Ralph Nader, if he runs again. But i know better than to say "anyone but this guy" shit... Thats just dumb...but no one can have a logical conversation with you, because you will always try to muddy up the discussion or get real sarcastic and use a bunch of hyperbole... Shit gets boring and is a drain to us Adults.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: October 17, 2011, 09:18:12 AM »
Again - I asked you  - why should obama get a second term when its a mathmatical reality that he will 100% screw us?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #314 on: October 17, 2011, 09:19:29 AM »
Again - I asked you  - why should obama get a second term when its a mathmatical reality that he will 100% screw us?

i swear you cant read... I never said he should get a second term.. Dude seriously... read the post first.. that was just a dumb ass response from you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: October 17, 2011, 09:20:11 AM »
i swear you cant read... I never said he should get a second term.. Dude seriously... read the post first.. that was just a dumb ass response from you

If its Cain v obama - who you voting for? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #317 on: October 17, 2011, 09:25:33 AM »
If its Cain v obama - who you voting for? 

Cain.. He went to my school.

Does he sound more and more like a typical politician... yes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: October 17, 2011, 09:27:17 AM »
Cain.. He went to my school.

Does he sound more and more like a typical politician... yes

I think his years as a CEO was training for him how to handle stuff. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: October 17, 2011, 09:42:28 AM »
Poll Watch: InsiderAdvantage 2012 Iowa Caucus Poll (Hermanator Landslide Alert!)
www.race42012.com

10.17.2011 | Staff

InsiderAdvantage/Iowa Caucus Poll

•Herman Cain 26%
•Mitt Romney 18%
•Newt Gingrich 12%
•Michele Bachmann 11%
•Ron Paul 10%
•Rick Perry 6%
•Jon Huntsman 1%
•Someone else 3%
•Undecided 13%

Conducted Oct. 16 among 422 likely voters, for a margin of error of plus or minus 5 percent. Data have been weighted for age, race, gender, and political affiliation.

Inside the numbers:

Analysis by InsiderAdvantage CEO Matt Towery: “ “This isn’t a surprise, given that Iowa is conservative and Cain has worked the state hard. While he is tied with Romney with women, Cain leads substantially among men. He also does better among younger voters.

“The other point of interest is that the Iowa poll makes two of four states polled in which Gingrich is in third place. If Cain for any reason were to implode, the only “soldier left standing” to challenge Romney would appear to be Gingrich. And based on all four of these surveys, the Perry campaign appears in need of a miracle.”

Note: InsiderAdvantage successfully polled the winners of the Iowa caucus in 2004 and 2008.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: October 17, 2011, 12:14:45 PM »
IBOPE Zogby Poll (Cain 45%, Romney 21%, Rick Perry 7%, Bachmann, 1%)
Zogby ^ | 10/17/11 | Corry Schiermeyer

Obama Approval 43% & 39% Say He Deserves 2nd Term

UTICA, NY--Herman Cain is now the runaway leader among Republican presidential primary voters with 45%, more than twice that of second-place Mitt Romney (21%). Rick Perry, who led with 41% in late August, has fallen to 7%, and Michele Bachmann, who led in June and July, now gets just 1%.

President Barack Obama's approval rating among all voters is 43%, and the percentage saying he deserves re-election is 39%.

These results are from an IBOPE Zogby interactive poll conducted from Oct. 11-14.

Cain appears to have won support of voters who previously supported Perry or Bachmann. Romney's 21% is the highest we have shown for him in match-ups with the current field of announced candidates.

Republican Candidates (asked only of the party's primary voters)

If the Republican primary for president were held today, for whom would you vote?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.zogby.com/news/2011/10/17/ibope-zogby-poll-cain-continues-pull-away-perry-bachmann-fading

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: October 17, 2011, 12:22:51 PM »
 ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #322 on: October 17, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »
I wonder if he bussed in the people who voted for him?   :)

Cain wins big in South Carolina tea party straw poll
Posted by
CNN Political Correspondent Jim Acosta

Las Vegas, Nevada (CNN) - Surging Republican presidential contender Herman Cain has picked up another morale booster in the race for the GOP nomination.

The conservative businessman decisively won a tea party straw poll held in Columbia, South Carolina, Saturday afternoon.

Cain captured an eye-popping 55% of the vote. His closest challenger, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, picked up 14.5%. Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann garnered 8% to come in third.

The two candidates with the most money in their campaign bank accounts, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Texas Gov. Rick Perry, nearly finished at the back of the pack with 3% and 2% respectively. Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman was last with 1%.

“Very interesting results. Cain is on fire here in S.C. I know it's just a snapshot. But I find these numbers interesting among our crowd,” FreedomWorks organizer Brendan Steinhauser told CNN.

Two hundred conservative activists in 25 separate tea party groups participated in the non-binding voting contest.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/15/cain-wins-big-in-south-carolina-tea-party-straw-poll/

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #323 on: October 17, 2011, 05:48:29 PM »
I wonder if he bussed in the people who voted for him?   :)

Cain wins big in South Carolina tea party straw poll
Posted by
CNN Political Correspondent Jim Acosta

Las Vegas, Nevada (CNN) - Surging Republican presidential contender Herman Cain has picked up another morale booster in the race for the GOP nomination.

The conservative businessman decisively won a tea party straw poll held in Columbia, South Carolina, Saturday afternoon.

Cain captured an eye-popping 55% of the vote. His closest challenger, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, picked up 14.5%. Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann garnered 8% to come in third.

The two candidates with the most money in their campaign bank accounts, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Texas Gov. Rick Perry, nearly finished at the back of the pack with 3% and 2% respectively. Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman was last with 1%.

“Very interesting results. Cain is on fire here in S.C. I know it's just a snapshot. But I find these numbers interesting among our crowd,” FreedomWorks organizer Brendan Steinhauser told CNN.

Two hundred conservative activists in 25 separate tea party groups participated in the non-binding voting contest.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/15/cain-wins-big-in-south-carolina-tea-party-straw-poll/

200 people voted and Ron Paul didnt even make a showing at a "tea Party" straw poll. Lol what a joke this movement has become. Clueless.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #324 on: October 17, 2011, 06:09:14 PM »
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/2012_presidential_matchups

Booom! ! ! !

240 , Straw, Andre, Benny - aint going to like this. 

make me a deal.  When i vote for hermann cain in the general (or romney, probably more likely)...

you have to go down to the corner and get bukkaked by 5 illegals.  and post pics.

you deserve it for talking all that shit about me kneepadding - i trash his ass frequently.