Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 78437 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #550 on: April 10, 2014, 07:19:47 AM »
Haha, where is this billboard?

I believe this is a first-time claim for such a thing on getbig.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: April 10, 2014, 08:07:35 AM »
Billboard haha...this thread is getting funnier as it goes on
S

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #552 on: April 10, 2014, 08:14:21 AM »
All getbiggers have their own billboard.
::)

:D

Simple Simon

« Reply #553 on: April 10, 2014, 10:10:43 AM »
good question.

my health is fine. only time I've had kidney/liver/pancreas issues was when I was drinking when I was younger.

bp is on the high end of normal w/o meds... was higher when I was fatter and powerlifting when I "retired" from bbing, and was only running legit hrt... go figure.

got most my hair. no thinning on top, but the sides/temples/hairline has gone back about 1/2in maybe in the past 10yrs.... deffinetly not as far as dugdales or rockel's though.

I make about 1/2 my living based on how I look.... well, figure about 90% based on how I look. since I'm a walking billboard for #1 my services as a trainer/nutritionist, and #2 for my 'products'. Although, I could just be running 500 test and 500 deca and probably do just as much business. but, for now i'll push the envelope while I can. i'll most likely be "done" with the high dose stuff within 5yrs or so and just be running little "blast cruise" stuff. probably just maintain at 400mg/wk test and kick it up to 2g or so for 8 weeks when I'd have to get in "presentable" shape for whatever reason.

most the time I'm happy, but sometimes, especially with the soreness, I'm miserable. really sucks being sore all the time. not like "sore" when you put 1cc in a delt and can sometimes feel it if you move a certain way... I mean sore 24-7.. bad sore... limited range of motion sore... can't properly demonstrate a "Kettlebell Squat Press" in bootcamp sore... have a hard time getting down on the floor and back up sore..

it sucks. Tylenol helps a lil... ultram doesn't help at all.

The lols at this post now we have all seen him.   ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #554 on: April 10, 2014, 10:14:11 AM »
The lols at this post now we have all seen him.   ;D

I think he was replying to me in that post. lol

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #555 on: April 10, 2014, 10:17:06 AM »
Are you saying ESFitness selling roids is like Fat Albert selling HerbaLife?
:D :D :D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #556 on: April 10, 2014, 10:19:35 AM »

hahahaha
Hahahahahaha ,now that is funny!! Whoever does those great photoshop Pictures should do one of a Billboard  in munchkin land.... :D :D :D

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #557 on: April 10, 2014, 10:30:59 AM »
eh.. not those, moron. those are what you posted, not what I posted.

those were from myspace, figuring out how to use a webcam, about 3 days after I got out of prison... but, yea, was about 230 there and about 15-17% probably.

i actually liked you es because you reminded me of an old training buddy from when i was natty ive lost contact with, your mega dose cycles  crazy drug combos and running everything under the sun etc was the type of shit he did, but he was a FUCKING MONSTER, a legit monster where you made out you were but look like somone who just started on 500mg of gear. Youve been bodied in this thread. By everyone and yourself. Closed casket for you im afraid.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #558 on: April 10, 2014, 12:46:14 PM »
i haven't read all the posts, but this is funny.

a little circle jerk, typical of getbig, with 'post a pic' repeated.. sounds like '99 when you had the same type of guys saying 'post your stats' threads and 'I'm bigger than you' threads. typical.

I've posted two pics... back shot and an ab shot.

the rest were posted/taken from my fb... as I've explained over and over... yet the circle jerk of the uk-fag's claim 'this is your best ever, why else would you post the pics'. lol...

also, you say I've claimed things i have not... over and over.

if you'd actually read my posts, you'll see how foolish you sound.

#1. i don't run 6g year round. when it's 6g, it's 3-4g test, 2g deca, plus orals.... that's maybe 2-3 months at a time.. usually i'll get tired of doing the shots and the dose will drop down to about 1200 test twice a week and 400 deca twice a week, plus orals... that's 'heavy' dose..... other times i'll run 1500 test with tren anywhere from 100-300 two to three times a week, depending on if I have the time and I'm not to lazy to do the injections... unless i have something i have to look presentable for, i'll skip shots, i'll run that for maybe 8-10wks... other times i'll run 500 test/wk with an oral pre-workout.. maybe for 6-8 weeks.

#2. never said i was 260. always said the heaviest i go is about 240, 245/247 if I'm doing everything right.. general walking around weight depending on what I'm eating and how much I'm working, and if i have time to train is 220-230... only thing that changes is how lean/hard i am. bf ranges from 7% to about 10-11% where i am now.

#3. never said you need to eat excessive kcals... much less did i put a number of 6000 on it.. that's you little fags' words, not mine. although, i find it laughable that you believe you can make progress on maintence kcals.... if i have nothing coming up and no reason to 'diet', i eat like a regular person.. just more. i eat pizza, sweet and sour chicken, pasta, ice cream, mt dew, sushi, weinerschnitzel hot dogs, ect... i have clients, bootcamps, gym responsibilities, and paperwork, so some days I'm lucky to get in 2k kcals, others i'll get 4k.. most days my protein is no more than 200-250.  I find it laughable that you post pics either from when I just got out of prison (the webcam pics), just starting fb when I was on trt (legit, dr prescribed trt... not 'getbig-no insurance trt'), or rebounding from a mixup on my thyroid dose. no news there.. well known that I dropped about 5lbs a month over 9 months with stupid high dose of t3 and dropped down below 185-190 before landing in the hospital unable to move my legs/left arm for 3 days before checking out against dr's orders because I had clients the next morning... so I was back training that day as well, and took pics over the next couple weeks to judge the weight gain/rebound. if you geniuses were smart enough to check the dates, you'd seen that... but then again, that wouldn't help your argument of "that's the biggest you've ever been" lol... laughable.

I've got shit to do, so i'll come back to this when I have time..

Simple Simon

« Reply #559 on: April 10, 2014, 12:50:26 PM »
i haven't read all the posts, but this is funny.

a little circle jerk, typical of getbig, with 'post a pic' repeated.. sounds like '99 when you had the same type of guys saying 'post your stats' threads and 'I'm bigger than you' threads. typical.

I've posted two pics... back shot and an ab shot.

the rest were posted/taken from my fb... as I've explained over and over... yet the circle jerk of the uk-fag's claim 'this is your best ever, why else would you post the pics'. lol...

also, you say I've claimed things i have not... over and over.

if you'd actually read my posts, you'll see how foolish you sound.

#1. i don't run 6g year round. when it's 6g, it's 3-4g test, 2g deca, plus orals.... that's maybe 2-3 months at a time.. usually i'll get tired of doing the shots and the dose will drop down to about 1200 test twice a week and 400 deca twice a week, plus orals... that's 'heavy' dose..... other times i'll run 1500 test with tren anywhere from 100-300 two to three times a week, depending on if I have the time and I'm not to lazy to do the injections... unless i have something i have to look presentable for, i'll skip shots, i'll run that for maybe 8-10wks... other times i'll run 500 test/wk with an oral pre-workout.. maybe for 6-8 weeks.

#2. never said i was 260. always said the heaviest i go is about 240, 245/247 if I'm doing everything right.. general walking around weight depending on what I'm eating and how much I'm working, and if i have time to train is 220-230... only thing that changes is how lean/hard i am. bf ranges from 7% to about 10-11% where i am now.

#3. never said you need to eat excessive kcals... much less did i put a number of 6000 on it.. that's you little fags' words, not mine. although, i find it laughable that you believe you can make progress on maintence kcals.... if i have nothing coming up and no reason to 'diet', i eat like a regular person.. just more. i eat pizza, sweet and sour chicken, pasta, ice cream, mt dew, sushi, weinerschnitzel hot dogs, ect... i have clients, bootcamps, gym responsibilities, and paperwork, so some days I'm lucky to get in 2k kcals, others i'll get 4k.. most days my protein is no more than 200-250.  I find it laughable that you post pics either from when I just got out of prison (the webcam pics), just starting fb when I was on trt (legit, dr prescribed trt... not 'getbig-no insurance trt'), or rebounding from a mixup on my thyroid dose. no news there.. well known that I dropped about 5lbs a month over 9 months with stupid high dose of t3 and dropped down below 185-190 before landing in the hospital unable to move my legs/left arm for 3 days before checking out against dr's orders because I had clients the next morning... so I was back training that day as well, and took pics over the next couple weeks to judge the weight gain/rebound. if you geniuses were smart enough to check the dates, you'd seen that... but then again, that wouldn't help your argument of "that's the biggest you've ever been" lol... laughable.

I've got shit to do, so i'll come back to this when I have time..

Lol, you actually admit to 6gms of gear and have the audacity to look like you do, those are your best pictures , you have no others or you would post them, no one gives a fuck about you anymore until you show us a pic of you walking around at 250 at 7%.

Stop making fucking excuses, jeez, how many times did your dog eat your homework?

anyone want a laugh read this thread
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=516986.0

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #560 on: April 10, 2014, 12:54:08 PM »
heres another 'underware' model pic for you, sunshine.

250lbs on 2g of gear total. my heaviest use.

surely to god you got something better than this to show us all for your 6g of gear.

so, you can see from this pic im expecting something fucking awefully impressive from a guy who tells kids to take 4g worth of gear in their first runs.

let's see what 6gs buys us, shall we?

and congrats on being my 10000th post. i couldnt have thought of a better way to spend it other than outing an irresponsible lying fuck such as yourself.

serious question not trollin or "hating" but why do you not take full body shots instead of upper body only?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #561 on: April 10, 2014, 01:02:09 PM »
serious question not trollin or "hating" but why do you not take full body shots instead of upper body only?

Speaking strictly for myself, it's because my legs suck ass.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #562 on: April 10, 2014, 01:03:44 PM »

few reasons...

1, the pics on fb were to gauge bf gain

2, I use a camera phone, and the zoom isn't great and to get a full body I'd need to zoom in and it gets grainy.. the mirrors at the gym don't go all the way to the ground, so I need to stand back a lil to get a pic of the quads.

3, the pics were on fb, and showing pics of myself standing in my underware aren't exactly appropriate.

4, I actually do have some quad pics on fb.. but I believe the only one anybody showed was my first leg day back at about 195.. was posing next to a female friend joking that her quads were now as big as mine... the others the quads were fuller, harder, and separated, but those didn't get posted here, as they wouldn't have helped the flamers cause.

5, I don't think I've trained legs since I got bit by a black widow months ago... they've held enough size and I don't have anything coming up that I'd need to train quads... and I'm getting old and the thought of a heavy squat workout doesn't excite me the way it used to. i'll still do a set of 455-505 for 3 just for shits and giggles here and there just to fuck around, but an actuall workout? lost it's appeal to me for the moment.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #563 on: April 10, 2014, 01:06:07 PM »
few reasons...

2, I use a camera phone, and the zoom isn't great and to get a full body I'd need to zoom in and it gets grainy.. the mirrors at the gym don't go all the way to the ground, so I need to stand back a lil to get a pic of the quads.

3, the pics were on fb, and showing pics of myself standing in my underware aren't exactly appropriate.

4, I actually do have some quad pics on fb.. but I believe the only one anybody showed was my first leg day back at about 195.. was posing next to a female friend joking that her quads were now as big as mine... the others the quads were fuller, harder, and separated, but those didn't get posted here, as they wouldn't have helped the flamers cause.

5, I don't think I've trained legs since I got bit by a black widow months ago... they've held enough size and I don't have anything coming up that I'd need to train quads... and I'm getting old and the thought of a heavy squat workout doesn't excite me the way it used to. i'll still do a set of 455-505 for 3 just for shits and giggles here and there just to fuck around, but an actuall workout? lost it's appeal to me for the moment.

it was aimed at noone hence the quote of noone. I just find it odd that someone who thinks they are so amazing dosnt do full body shots, only upperbody.  Also i still like you ES more than noone, i dont like him at all too up his own ass for what hes packing. What happened to that flex 1300mg thread?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: April 10, 2014, 01:06:46 PM »

he has wide hips and chicken legs.

but you gotta remember...he said he's just trying to look good by the pool. That's why he's done drugs for over a decade....look good by the pool.
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2014, 01:07:10 PM »

its because my legs are my worst body part. the are horribly undersized for my body. i just cant seem to get my calves to grow.

or i just cant be bothered posting a whole body shot for the boys on GB.

take your pick. if you do choose to pick the first reason i wont be not too busted up about it.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: April 10, 2014, 01:07:54 PM »
few reasons...

hey Einstein. the question was aimed at me, but thanks for sharing.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: April 10, 2014, 01:13:45 PM »

it was aimed at noone hence the quote of noone. I just find it odd that someone who thinks they are so amazing dosnt do full body shots, only upperbody

hey bro, thats cause im not here to 'amaze' you. imagine that.

but when im ready to strip down in the middle of the gym to my shorts and have my 'mate' take a pic of me 'flexing' and 'posing' so he can take a 'whole body shot' to awe and inspire the boys on GB with i'll let you know. but before that moment comes i'll prolly quit training altogether.

just be happy that i have graced your day with a photo of my greatness.
b

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #568 on: April 10, 2014, 01:14:25 PM »
its because my legs are my worst body part. the are horribly undersized for my body. i just cant seem to get my calves to grow.

or i just cant be bothered posting a whole body shot for the boys on GB.

take your pick. if you do choose to pick the first reason i wont be not too busted up about it.

so half your body is your worst body part? Legs are three parts btw

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #569 on: April 10, 2014, 01:16:36 PM »

hey bro, thats cause im not here to 'amaze' you. imagine that.

but when im ready to strip down in the middle of the gym to my shorts and have my 'mate' take a pic of me 'flexing' and 'posing' so he can take a 'whole body shot' to awe and inspire the boys on GB with i'll let you know. but before that moment comes i'll prolly quit training altogether.

just be happy that i have graced your day with a photo of my greatness.

its done so you can track progress and see what is getting  over developed and what needs more work. So you can see the whole package etc make sense?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: April 10, 2014, 01:17:20 PM »
so half your body is your worst body part? Legs are three parts btw

you gotta remember ...hes a gymrat and nothing more. He's used steroids for over a decade to look good by the pool.

he's never stood inside a squat rack in his life.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #571 on: April 10, 2014, 01:17:41 PM »
few reasons...

Get the fuck off this site you bullshitting twat.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: April 10, 2014, 01:18:46 PM »
Get the fuck off this site you bullshitting twat.

you get the fuck off this site you fairy.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #573 on: April 10, 2014, 01:19:27 PM »
its done so you can track progress and see what is getting  over developed and what needs more work. So you can see the whole package etc make sense?
I have lovely legs.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #574 on: April 10, 2014, 01:20:04 PM »
you gotta remember ...hes a gymrat and nothing more. He's used steroids for over a decade to look good by the pool.

he's never stood inside a squat rack in his life.
you sound like a true warrior of the iron