Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77822 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #500 on: April 09, 2014, 02:49:43 PM »
eh.. not those, moron. those are what you posted, not what I posted.

those were from myspace, figuring out how to use a webcam, about 3 days after I got out of prison... but, yea, was about 230 there and about 15-17% probably.

So post your best pics, stop telling everyone how great you look, no one believes you anymore.

FFS shit or get off the pot.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #501 on: April 09, 2014, 02:49:57 PM »
there's also pics on there ranging anywhere from '98 to '03.. you gonna post those as well and claim those are the best I've ever looked also? lol... keep grasping at straws.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #502 on: April 09, 2014, 02:50:58 PM »
So post your best pics, stop telling everyone how great you look, no one believes you anymore.

FFS shit or get off the pot.

that's the part you can't seem to get through your drug-ruined inbred English brain...

find one post where I claim that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #503 on: April 09, 2014, 02:53:04 PM »
that's the part you can't seem to get through your drug-ruined inbred English brain...

find one post where I claim that.

You keep making excuses for all the photos we post, so are you saying you do look like that or do you look better?

Come on mate, you are going to look even more ridiculous with that line of argument.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #504 on: April 09, 2014, 02:59:13 PM »
dude, you look like an underware model in the pics YOU posted. lol... the pics YOU were bragging about.

you're the ones (you and your circle jerk of UK fags) posting pics of me.. picking out the ones you feel will prove your point.

I've posted two pics... one back shot of around 230, maybe 235 I forget, and 1 ab shot post hospital stay at about 205.

and.... you're nearly 50. if you're THAT insecure about how you look at 50, that you need to consistently seek the approval of people thousands of miles away, you should just hang yourself now or take up alcoholism to numb yourself of the pain that nobody gives a shit about you.

lol @ your "e-book" that nobody bought... who writes a book with ZERO experience getting anybody except themselves in shape? lol.. classic.

in those 'underware model' pics in 235 and am on 1/8th of the doses you advocate.

ONE EIGHTH, sweetheart.

and im waaaay leaner than any pics we have seen of you at the 'same' bodyweight.

6 FUCKING GRAMS OF GEAR BRO AND 60 IU OF INSULIN- im certain you have a pic of that monsterous physique that will shut me up for good.

your a liar. its that simple. you have been outed as one. your incessant rambling and lies are great entertainment. this isnt about 'im better than you'. this about about exposing a barefaced liar.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #505 on: April 09, 2014, 03:03:10 PM »
this is going in circles

guy will never deliver

Simple Simon

« Reply #506 on: April 09, 2014, 03:04:44 PM »
this is going in circles

guy will never deliver

Nope, it doesnt really matter anymore, thing is he cant deliver even if he wanted to.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: April 09, 2014, 03:05:07 PM »
heres another 'underware' model pic for you, sunshine.

250lbs on 2g of gear total. my heaviest use.

surely to god you got something better than this to show us all for your 6g of gear.

so, you can see from this pic im expecting something fucking awefully impressive from a guy who tells kids to take 4g worth of gear in their first runs.

let's see what 6gs buys us, shall we?

and congrats on being my 10000th post. i couldnt have thought of a better way to spend it other than outing an irresponsible lying fuck such as yourself.

b

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #508 on: April 09, 2014, 03:07:30 PM »
 :D ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #509 on: April 09, 2014, 03:09:22 PM »

surely to god you got something better than this to show us all for your 6g of gear.

so, you can see from this pic im expecting something fucking awefully impressive from a guy who tells kids to take 4g worth of gear in their first runs.

and congrats on being my 10000th post. i couldnt have thought of a better way to spend it other than outing an irresponsible lying fuck such as yourself.

Oh dear, I cant wait to see what 6gms does.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: April 09, 2014, 03:17:11 PM »

and.... you're nearly 50. if you're THAT insecure about how you look at 50, that you need to consistently seek the approval of people thousands of miles away, you should just hang yourself now or take up alcoholism to numb yourself of the pain that nobody gives a shit about you.

lol @ your "e-book" that nobody bought... who writes a book with ZERO experience getting anybody except themselves in shape? lol.. classic.

and while im at it, sparky, im not exposing you for the glory of the approval of people i'll never meet.

im doing this cause your stupidity and lies about how much you take could really really, fuck up some 17 year odl kid whos unfortunate enough to read your idiocy and try it thinking 'it works for him'

as for getting people in shape- i get people in shape EVERY DAY. they even post here. people who ask me for help and i do so out of nothing but wanting to pay forward what others have taught me and dispell the ignorance that liars like you spread. i've brought 3 people into shows 7 different times. and im no self professed guru such as yourself. i did it for free. out of just wanting to help. when was the last time you helped someone for free, mr personal trainer?

i dont give a fuck that you say you run 6g cycles. lots of people do, maybe at the pro level. i dunno. but your no pro. your barely average in the gyms i train at.

i have enjoyed every minute of our discourse sir, and eagerly await the answers to my questions posted on the following page.

cheers.

:)
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #511 on: April 09, 2014, 03:22:17 PM »
as for getting people in shape- i get people in shape EVERY DAY. they even post here. people who ask me for help and i do so out of nothing but wanting to pay forward what others have taught me and dispell the ignorance that liars like you spread. i've brought 3 people into shows 7 different times. and im no self professed guru such as yourself. i did it for free. out of just wanting to help. when was the last time you helped someone for free, mr personal trainer?

Just for the record I have travelled to people to help them with contest prep and not once have I ever asked for payment, not even expenses to get there.

Its the helping others I get satisfaction from, not making money.

Someone PMd me here a while ago asking how mush I charged for contest prep, I said "nothing, I do it for free", they never got back to me, I suspect it was some gimmick try to get something to use on the board.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: April 09, 2014, 03:24:24 PM »
No One is nearing 50, no kids, no wife...no one.

Total loser.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #513 on: April 09, 2014, 03:25:00 PM »
No One is nearing 50, no kids, no wife...no one.

Total loser.
And you are fat alcoholic.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #514 on: April 09, 2014, 03:26:22 PM »

What's your bf % there and diet wise?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: April 09, 2014, 03:37:20 PM »
What's your bf % there and diet wise?

i dunno. 6% maybe? that was abt two years ago i just started experimenting w fasting and training fasted. i never really counted cals back then. or macros tbh.

thats all drugs bro. im not going to lie. thats what 7/7/7 = 2100mgs (tren prop var (or was it drol- maybe it was drol)) gets you. you'd think i was living off chicken breast and rice. lol you couldnt be more wrong. but i know for fact my cals ed would average out to prolly only 2500-3k if you lumped them all together for the week and divided them by 7. never ate the same amt of cals on the same days. totally off the map and opposite when it came to 'standard diets'.

thats why i know ESF is full of shit abt his 6g stacks and 6k cal diet info- unlike him when i give advise i've been there.
b

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #516 on: April 09, 2014, 03:40:16 PM »
^^ exactly, even on 2gs a week I got FAT as fuck when I tried eating 'big'. I was 260 of bloated shit and stronger than I'd ever been in my life but you get fat very fast eating like that even in your 20s

now in my 30's I'd have to be a legit fucking retard to do that again.

Simple Simon

« Reply #517 on: April 09, 2014, 03:43:22 PM »
^^ exactly, even on 2gs a week I got FAT as fuck when I tried eating 'big'. I was 260 of bloated shit and stronger than I'd ever been in my life but you get fat very fast eating like that even in your 20s

I posted on another forum about gaining muscle whilst eating maintenance cals, I got this response
You have a terrible grasp of nutrition and also the laws of physics it seems.

Protein, carbohydrates and fats are forms of energy.

A gram of fat is 9 calories. A gram of protein is 4 calories. That means (give or take) a pound of fat has almost 4000 calories whilst a pound of muscle has almost 1700 calories.

That energy can't disappear, it's only moved from one place to another. You also can't get energy out of thin air, so it must come from somewhere. That's why, if you want to gain a pound of muscle, you NEED a surplus of 1700 calories spread out over however many days to build it. Maintenance calories means how many calories your body burns in a given day just to move and survive, so if you eat at maintenance, there are no spare calories left to be put towards building muscle. All that protein you're eating is just burnt up within your maintenance caloric requirement. You NEED a caloric surplus so there's spare calories to be used to build muscle, which is an energy-intensive process as that protein being synthesised into muscle contains 4 calories of energy per gram. It's got to come from somewhere.

So yeah, you basically have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Will a caloric surplus which is too big add muscle plus a lot of fat? Sure. However, you do need at least some surplus. It's fundamental stuff.

All the text book stuff yet no real life experience.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: April 09, 2014, 03:44:08 PM »

amen.

you gotta eat big to get big  ::)

ESF where you at- eat big to get big, right?

so much bullshit its almost incomprehensible.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #519 on: April 09, 2014, 03:47:38 PM »
all that nutrition stuff with caloric surplus etc is one of the most confusing issues in bodybuilding :-\

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: April 09, 2014, 03:48:15 PM »
I posted on another forum about gaining muscle whilst eating maintenance cals, I got this response
All the text book stuff yet no real life experience.

i like the end part- you have no idea what your talking about. cue the 'my scanner is broken/ i have tattoos that will distinguish me and i run a multi million dollar UG anabolics consortium and am afraid LE will find me/ i dont give a shit what you guys think you are all losers' responses when asked for photographic evidence of said poster, i presume?

seems pretty standard fare in the online community really.

b

Simple Simon

« Reply #521 on: April 09, 2014, 03:51:15 PM »
i like the end part- you have no idea what your talking about. cue the 'my scanner is broken/ i have tattoos that will distinguish me and i run a multi million dollar UG anabolics consortium and am afraid LE will find me/ i dont give a shit what you guys think you are all losers' responses when asked for photographic evidence of said poster, i presume?

seems pretty standard fare in the online community really.

I have been calling him out for a while, hes always advising newbies to go straight on 500mgs test first course
I advise them to go 250.

Guy even started a thread about it with a poll FFS   ;D

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/260305-best-dose-first-cycle-500mg-test-per-week-vs-250mg-test-per-week.html

Oh, and yes, he never posts pics, just lots of links to studies and stats.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: April 09, 2014, 03:58:48 PM »

so, as this thread dies, along with ESF's reputation, im going to leave you with this one last post, princess.

I can see how some people may still believe this.. guys who are new to steroids or who've never used steroids.

it doesn't matter HOW MUCH steroids you take; if you don't take in enough kcals you're not gonna be a 'freak' size-wise.

if you're using 3-6g/wk and you're only taking in 2-2.5k kcals and maybe 150g protein, you're not gonna be a freak.

ya, cause i used to see guys EVERYWHERE that looked like me when i was yoked up.

and say what you will- that is yoked up bro. pro- not even close. not even am. but yoked all the same. yoked is yoked.

and all on 2g, not 3-6g/wk and the same cal range where you claim 'not being a freak' is supposed to occur.

and that, for one reason among many, is why your full of shit- because you've never been there. ever. cause if you had been you'd know what your saying is just straight lying bullshit.

i think my work here is done.

seeya around, sweetheart.

(cue angry man i dont give a fuck what you think response)

cheers

:D
b

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #523 on: April 09, 2014, 04:35:50 PM »
dude, you look like an underware model in the pics YOU posted. lol... the pics YOU were bragging about.

you're the ones (you and your circle jerk of UK fags) posting pics of me.. picking out the ones you feel will prove your point.

I've posted two pics... one back shot of around 230, maybe 235 I forget, and 1 ab shot post hospital stay at about 205.

Actually I did and it helped me to get in the shape of my life in my late 40', along all advice from Gal & noone.
I think you are taking this too serious and you are giving them more ammunition to fire up. Just lighten up and have a fun would be my advice.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: April 09, 2014, 04:37:52 PM »

Brutal reality check.
A