Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 107571 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #400 on: February 28, 2012, 04:44:23 PM »
notice the arms are cut out lol, they look like little stick figure arms next to his torso that's why, and look carefully at belly button, right around the belly button, this is not olympia level shredded this is a gym rat at his second photo shoot in 4 years shredded

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #401 on: February 28, 2012, 04:45:26 PM »
notice the arms are cut out lol, they look like little stick figure arms next to his torso that's why, and look carefully at belly button, right around the belly button, this is not olympia level shredded this is a gym rat at his second photo shoot in 4 years shredded

You look like shit. Hope this helps.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2012, 04:45:32 PM »
notice the angles, we are not stupid

L.L

« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2012, 04:47:09 PM »

OLYMPIA shredded? dude, im too way deep in your head....youre comparing ME to Olympians? damn , .hahahahhaha

L.L

« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2012, 04:48:36 PM »

my arms are 20.5 inches now...of ocurse not 20 in those pics.. you have no pics but your opinion doesnt matter nor hurt..you dont even wORKkout...hahaha

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2012, 04:49:23 PM »
ur deep in my head? lol im not only in ur head im in ur girls head who you have reading along with us, before u know it i'll be in ur kids head

u compard uself to man who was top 6 olympia lol, DELUSIONAL

i have to redo my executive summary, good night cant waist anymore time on getbig lol

L.L

« Reply #406 on: February 28, 2012, 04:50:39 PM »
Chest fuller here..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #407 on: February 28, 2012, 04:50:43 PM »
APPLY isnt posting pics of his that beat mine???? oh well, i guess I;l be posting on getbig forever. ;D

gh15, damn man ...gigantic postsss about me , trying to hard too explain how  bad my physique is..Is it fair to say IM ALL OVER YOUR HEAD??/ I mean , to me is an honor ..someone of  your status, a pro bodybuilder ,top 3 at the mrO,, cia connected, fallen angel takes the time to rip on my physique...lmao

btw , my girl is sitting right here next to me..we're having a blast with your posts..while devouring pizza and ice cream..she says "hi".. :-*

as i said ,, drug addict...you are the exampel of what i dotn want them to end up like you ,, you achieved nothing in life,, infact i woudnt be surprized if your girl fucked me behind your back in my hey days in bodybuild ,, this is al you can get in the girl department,,

the reaon i tell you the truth of your physiqe is because you LIE to the fellas on this website,, you were sent here...i know personaly you are a dealer ,, i know your exactl dealings with poweders ,,,, and i know who you worked for in the cult of bofybuild,, i also know your history on profesional muscle,, i do not liek you its nto something i just say now,, notice how i dont bring up your pms....i have 10 diff pms from you begging for me to take you in ....notice its nto coming up... its because there are much worse things about you and you are cancer

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #408 on: February 28, 2012, 04:50:51 PM »
Why would he look Olympia level when he`s not even a pro,let alone an Olympia competitor.........lol at belly button comment..........his abs are insanely chiseled.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2012, 04:51:20 PM »
ur deep in my head? lol im not only in ur head im in ur girls head who you have reading along with us, before u know it i'll be in ur kids head

i have to redo my executive summary, good night cant waist anymore time on getbig lol

Pretty sure your entire night will be spent on getbig, regardless of if you post any more responses.+

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #410 on: February 28, 2012, 04:52:08 PM »
as i said ,, drug addict...you are the exampel of what i dotn want them to end up like you ,, you achieved nothing in life,, infact i woudnt be surprized if your girl fucked me behind your back in my hey days in bodybuild ,, this is al you can get in the girl department,,

the reaon i tell you the truth of your physiqe is because you LIE to the fellas on this website,, you were sent here...i know personaly you are a dealer ,, i know your exactl dealings with poweders ,,,, and i know who you worked for in the cult of bofybuild,, i also know your history on profesional muscle,, i do not liek you its nto something i just say now,, notice how i dont bring up your pms....i have 10 diff pms from you begging for me to take you in ....notice its nto coming up... its because there are much worse things about you and you are cancer

gh15 approved

You don't have any "hey days" in  bodybuilding you meth addicted kunt. Go to bed.

L.L

« Reply #411 on: February 28, 2012, 04:52:18 PM »

I win ..bye..lol@ executive summary..rofl...please bitch ,youre unemployed

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2012, 04:53:08 PM »
by the way friends,, if you want to se the side effect of mental deasesse abuse of hormoens can cause....here it is infront of you ,, notice how insecure the fella is...noticeit ,,he cant find one picture when he has pecs...because he doesnt geneticaly fucked in this department and arms too....what he does hav eis insulina and hgh in the blood....

in any case you can see the exact schisophrnia and insecurity and ocd ...you see it infront of your eyes,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2012, 04:54:06 PM »
and for the rest of you watching this madness.I appreciate the positive comments about my physique but do not think im hunting for compliments....someone has to stand up against this liar gh15, he was fun then but now all the fame has gone through his head,..CIA connection, pro bullshit...give me a break... ;D

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2012, 04:54:37 PM »
by the way friends,, if you want to se the side effect of mental deasesse abuse of hormoens can cause....here it is infront of you ,, notice how insecure the fella is...noticeit ,,he cant find one picture when he has pecs...because he doesnt geneticaly fucked in this department and arms too....what he does hav eis insulina and hgh in the blood....

in any case you can see the exact schisophrnia and insecurity and ocd ...you see it infront of your eyes,,

gh15 approved

So what do you call the disease you have when you can't stop posting responses in a thread and are so eager to have the last word? You mad fuck.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2012, 04:56:45 PM »
I win ..bye..lol@ executive summary..rofl...please bitch ,youre unemployed

:D

L.L

« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2012, 05:00:14 PM »

gh15 approved

you , you out of ALL people have the balls to talk about schizophrenia? Mr CIA aka White house connections, pro bbuilder..direct source of victor staying in Americana, fallen angel aka God himself you..???? ...lolololol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2012, 05:00:26 PM »
Another 90 post day ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2012, 05:00:40 PM »
BOOM ... ;D

not only are you short, have huge black jungle lips, a female feminine like upturned nose, and the lower jaw development of a female that even photoshopping shadows couldn't make masculine enough:D..but everything gh15 said about your physique is 100% true. I'm sorry dude- I think your full of shit with this "people fly me around the world crap". You look better than 9/10 juiceheads, no shit......, but you do NOT possess a "world class physique". Even If I looked like you I would definitely not have your ego- that's for sure.   I've seen guys at the local club in Miami with your same look- dime a dozen. I don't think your physique projects strength. I wouldn't be suprised if a fella like groink can move 100 pounds more on every excercise, all at 46 lol. Your a Weak little mexican, and a  dellusional one at that ;)  "Pussy slayer" my ass lol- if you were you would be posting a picture of white girls not these dirty cuban sluts.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2012, 05:02:14 PM »
So what do you call the disease you have when you can't stop posting responses in a thread and are so eager to have the last word? You mad fuck.

the last word is alwyas mine ,, and its not on computer ...this is what you fail to understand,, fellas think i will let this thing go when this lizard get pharma grade gh and pupils around the world get bleu top bunk balonie ...fellas think i will let this lizard lie about so call natural status when only thing he could think of in highschol waas the next broval lab inject ,, fellas think i would let this pas? lol i have so many pms in my box it is close to 100% right now once again ,, infact i can dig right now pms from profesionals and i think right now leafbug wrote to me ....about something i didnt even read it yet abotu something i recomended to him in positive boarding lol

fellas im the real deal ,, get it in your head

thislizard here lie his teeth and only because he failed in bodybuild doesnt mean you will fail,, again i have many pms from him im just too lazy to go look for them box is 98% full,, i cant control all of the pms to gh15...

as i said i sugest for you to realy think well and hard abotu whats coming,, do yourself a favour,, i know how you say ....he doenst know about me it wont touch me...but oh it will

liars like slin will bring the end to boarding like profesional muscle,, i promise you ,, you already see how strong my word is ,, im getting full dictatorship OF  THE TRUTH!
what pisses that coacroch slin off  is that i never took him as elf...he applied have pms...that i never responded to him ,, that i always had elfs from within profesional m,uscle who told me be very careful ,, and i was....this what hurt him the most,, but rest assure when your time is up your time is up  

gh15 approvbed
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »
not only are you short, have huge black jungle lips, a female feminine like upturned nose, and the lower jaw development of a female that even photoshopping shadows couldn't make masculine enough:D..but everything gh15 said about your physique is 100% true. I'm sorry dude- I think your full of shit with this "people fly me around the world crap". You look better than 9/10 juiceheads, no shit......, but you do NOT possess a "world class physique". Even If I looked like you I would definitely not have your ego- that's for sure.   I've seen guys at the local club in Miami with your same look- dime a dozen. I don't think your physique projects strength. I wouldn't be suprised if a fella like groink can move 100 pounds more on every excercise, all at 46 lol. Your a Weak little mexican, and a  dellusional one at that ;)  "Pussy slayer" my ass lol- if you were you would be posting a picture of white girls not these dirty cuban sluts.

Is groink fucking your asshole?

L.L

« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2012, 05:02:37 PM »
not only are you short, have huge black jungle lips, a female upturned nose, and the lower jaw development of a female...but everything gh15 said about your physique is 100% true. I'm sorry dude- I think your full of shit with this "people fly me around the world crap". You look better than 9/10 juiceheads, no shit......, but you do NOT possess a "world class physique". Even If I looked like you I would definitely not have your ego- that's for sure.   I've seen guys at the local club in Miami with your same look- dime a dozen. I don't think your physique projects strength. I wouldn't be suprised if a fella like groink can move 100 pounds more on every excercise, all at 46 lol. Your a Weak little mexican, and a  dellusional one at that ;)  "Pussy slayer" my ass lol- if you were you would be posting a picture of white girls not these dirty cuban sluts.

Could you repost that again??  yeah , next....another ELF at work fro his master///
white girls?/lol,... wtf..are you ok ,son......white chicks are easier than latins chick...specially when they love that latin dick in miami.....trust me...your post makes no sense other than to make u look like an angry twig..

ps. grils love my lips and jaw....you have no idea about women just like APPLYFAAG

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #422 on: February 28, 2012, 05:03:48 PM »
oh and he has a small dick too by the pics he posted- no wonder he's so insecure  :D
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #423 on: February 28, 2012, 05:03:53 PM »

i didnt read all of it i hav eto go ,, but! first sentence abotu the female thing is right,, the jaw is not musculine,, he is big abuser of hormones,, he is a fella that hasnt been off for close to 20 years,, this is the exact definition of why some fellas say gh15 is only about hormones....no ! im not only about hormones...this coacroach is!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2012, 05:05:04 PM »
the last word is alwyas mine ,, and its not on computer ...this is what you fail to understand,, fellas think i will let this thing go when this lizard get pharma grade gh and pupils around the world get bleu top bunk balonie ...fellas think i will let this lizard lie about so call natural status when only thing he could think of in highschol waas the next broval lab inject ,, fellas think i would let this pas? lol i have so many pms in my box it is close to 100% right now once again ,, infact i can dig right now pms from profesionals and i think right now leafbug wrote to me ....about something i didnt even read it yet abotu something i recomended to him in positive boarding lol

fellas im the real deal ,, get it in your head

thislizard here lie his teeth and only because he failed in bodybuild doesnt mean you will fail,, again i have many pms from him im just too lazy to go look for them box is 98% full,, i cant control all of the pms to gh15...

as i said i sugest for you to realy think well and hard abotu whats coming,, do yourself a favour,, i know how you say ....he doenst know about me it wont touch me...but oh it will

liars like slin will bring the end to boarding like profesional muscle,, i promise you ,, you already see how strong my word is ,, im getting full dictatorship OF  THE TRUTH!
what pisses that coacroch slin off  is that i never took him as elf...he applied have pms...that i never responded to him ,, that i always had elfs from within profesional m,uscle who told me be very careful ,, and i was....this what hurt him the most,, but rest assure when your time is up your time is up  

gh15 approvbed

The last word won't be yours. I will revisit this thread later to beat you to it, you fucking shit for brains, drug abusing, jew butt rapist, synthol bag kunt. Fuck yeah! I will WIN!

i didnt read all of it i hav eto go ,, but! first sentence abotu the female thing is right,, the jaw is not musculine,, he is big abuser of hormones,, he is a fella that hasnt been off for close to 20 years,, this is the exact definition of why some fellas say gh15 is only about hormones....no ! im not only about hormones...this coacroach is!

gh15 approved

Self given nickname: God of Hormones.

You can clearly see how that statement makes you a retard.