Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 108079 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #375 on: February 28, 2012, 03:59:55 PM »
if u have a fucking memory then u will remember what really happened

no one listened to slin until gh15 confirmed the shit was fake and gave him credit

that is what fucking happened

and if it suited slin to lie and say the kigs were legit, if he benefited from tht, that's what he would have said

remember that he sold his friend the kigs afterward

if u misconstrue events and use this as an excuse to go against gh15, know who u go with, know who you associate with, know that u do not benefit from this in any way what so ever except to be in the favor of people like slin, and why exactly would you want his favor, who si he to you?

its really sad how weak people are, on md ron harris ignores my posts lol, a guy who makes his living from bullshittign cant answer my questions

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/122821-To-GH15-GF-SILUHA-and-any-other-drug-thread-ruining-douche-on-No-Bull?p=2959760&viewfull=1#post2959760

i keep geting this thing from elfs all night long about ron heris liing about hgh usage lol  they showed me ,, well i told you so! ,, he is sociopath psycological liar,, i dont need no muscular develop to know heris done gh for the last 20 years lol

i told you before friend...muscular development penetrated this boarding,, the fellas here who go against gh15 the 5-6 fellas are muscular develop members  and moderators,, but they have one problem! gh15 webpage....its quite a big problem for the cult of bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #376 on: February 28, 2012, 04:05:26 PM »

I  dont know  man..cant answer those questions..ask the companies that paid me for photoshoots and fly me all over, im lucky i guess....i just follow instructions... ;D

...APPLY , If u post a pic of YOUR PHYSIQUE that beats  me here I WILL QUICK POSTING ON GETBIG

BOOM!!!1 ;D

do you understand you show them pictures from an enhanced photoshot corect? you understnd the illusion you live under corect? you understand that right now on the chair over there next to your computer when you look down on your bello what you see is piece of thick flab from insulina and gh... not this enhanced photo you put here...you understand that the picture of you in avatar you put...when you were 230....you took in angle for you looked like baloonie! do you understand all fo this things? do you understand a fella like whats his face the jew singerman...look million time better than you eventhough he is  thin fella .....that says it all,,

you ruined yourself..you can not dial in .. for you went on insulina and hgh with out being ready for insulina and gh ...  you were a kid who played with hormones since age 16 ,, and as i said,, YOU WORK ON INTERNET ,, you buy poweders from china you are a contact fella thats what we call it in the game,, you remail.,, you do small work for hgh ....and for other things...this is a job indeed but not a career... im sorry to break this out to you but you already know it,, after me saying one sentence you can tell is sane that im the real deal ,, i know bodybuild from all aspect both business and high competetive levels,, i knwo hwo this filt cult operating,,

you were sent to here!   you still suck cock on profesional muscle on a daily basis ,, you are followed by one elf i put on you foro quite long time now going 3 months,, this elf even befriended you ,, you know nothing ,, you live in lala land,, and with time and when i chose! it wil be revealed ,, like you i do the man eat man thing but i do it when they are very low and injured ,, i first prep them real well ,, i prepare everything ,,, then i make sure they feel safe ,, THEN! i hit

trust me on one thing ,, I NEVER LIE,, unlike you i realy really never lie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #377 on: February 28, 2012, 04:06:36 PM »
tell ya one thin gh15 has a way with words and i mean it like no other ,,cracked me up 'swuadfather,stub,heris,should be in dictionary....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #378 on: February 28, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
tell ya one thin gh15 has a way with words and i mean it like no other ,,cracked me up 'swuadfather,stub,heris,should be in dictionary....

the reason is simple,, i dont do spel check ,, i dont care if yo undertand what i say or not,, the actual filt of the cult know what i say and understand eery word,, and if not they reread it 10 times to get it ,, they knwo im not a wanna be ,, i woudl be out of here long long ago if i was a wanna be,, i wil not! let my pupils be directed wrong or be filled with balonie!

notice now how heris sudenly admit to use of hgh!,, sudenly ....i just got it few hours ago into my pm box...sudenly he is admiting to hgh ,, when only few months ago he said he never touched gh!

this shoudl tell you somethign abotu the fellas you are dealing with ,, and heris is actualy a known figure...slintolina...is a wanna be no one know him on the actual papers of the bodybuild world

its very sad what hapened to cult of bodybuild,, and its much more than hormones its narcotics too and alot of other things including severe abuse of diuretics ,, all wil be talked about and explained ,, i have all the time in the world and all the years in the world to make sure the cult of bodybuild wil  change and change on the gound nto only on bodybuildl boardings

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #379 on: February 28, 2012, 04:11:17 PM »
arab terorits places is in one and only one place,, 6 feet under dusting themselfs next to their brother terorists,,

sept 11 wil never be forgoten

gh15 approved

Yeah, I hope your faimly ends up in a dumpster somewhere so someone else can have a laugh about it, you Jew loving German bastard. Take the SEO out of your fucking brain.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #380 on: February 28, 2012, 04:11:58 PM »
Say what you want about GH15, call it coincidence but everytime he said he was going to shutdown something or someone he managed to do it.  The only elusive critter was whitewidow.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #381 on: February 28, 2012, 04:13:23 PM »
the photos are enhanced photoshop for modeling,, they are touched like anything in magaizne now day and back in the day ,, still they had to put you in angles! and still! i bet you alot of money that i put 190lb actualy you know what 180lb whats his name leafbeg fella wipe floor with your physiqe,, go check him out ,, he wipe floor with you ,, this! is what bodybnuild look like to begin with ...not what you woere ijn age 16 when you took your broval labs and then changed it to quality vet...you know what im saying?

comon have some diginity for yourslef im taring you a new ass here,, anyone who is actual bodybuild sees it and they pm me which makes me mad since i say no pms about balonie,,

i do this only for i hate liars

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #382 on: February 28, 2012, 04:15:47 PM »
Yeah, I hope your faimly ends up in a dumpster somewhere so someone else can have a laugh about it, you Jew loving German bastard. Take the SEO out of your fucking brain.

i hope your mom is geting raped in the ass right now and that her head is then cut off her body and thrown to the sharks like arab terorist did to the americano soldiers who came to help a sufering 10%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #383 on: February 28, 2012, 04:15:56 PM »
do you understand you show them pictures from an enhanced photoshot corect? you understnd the illusion you live under corect? you understand that right now on the chair over there next to your computer when you look down on your bello what you see is piece of thick flab from insulina and gh... not this enhanced photo you put here...you understand that the picture of you in avatar you put...when you were 230....you took in angle for you looked like baloonie! do you understand all fo this things? do you understand a fella like whats his face the jew singerman...look million time better than you eventhough he is  thin fella .....that says it all,,

you ruined yourself..you can not dial in .. for you went on insulina and hgh with out being ready for insulina and gh ...  you were a kid who played with hormones since age 16 ,, and as i said,, YOU WORK ON INTERNET ,, you buy poweders from china you are a contact fella thats what we call it in the game,, you remail.,, you do small work for hgh ....and for other things...this is a job indeed but not a career... im sorry to break this out to you but you already know it,, after me saying one sentence you can tell is sane that im the real deal ,, i know bodybuild from all aspect both business and high competetive levels,, i knwo hwo this filt cult operating,,

you were sent to here!   you still suck cock on profesional muscle on a daily basis ,, you are followed by one elf i put on you foro quite long time now going 3 months,, this elf even befriended you ,, you know nothing ,, you live in lala land,, and with time and when i chose! it wil be revealed ,, like you i do the man eat man thing but i do it when they are very low and injured ,, i first prep them real well ,, i prepare everything ,,, then i make sure they feel safe ,, THEN! i hit

trust me on one thing ,, I NEVER LIE,, unlike you i realy really never lie

gh15 approved

HAHAHHAA..ALL Lies ,bro..u know it..anyways since you repeat the same shit all over again im tired of replying with same shit  as well....ok back to physique...even if its true that you are a Pro...you are right about my physique never making it on national stage but saying  I cant dial in is an infamy..youre a pro right i bet u 1000 bucks you , whoever pro you are never  got this dry and lean..yeah u  destroy me in muscle mass and genetic but this lean you were never this lean , even thoguh u said u were top 3 at the O....nasser was never this  dry in case youre him which i doubt it

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:02 PM »
^^^ lol everythins is horribke about that picture except for conditioning, truly delusional

L.L

« Reply #385 on: February 28, 2012, 04:19:06 PM »
ok , this one ..not a profesional pic...tAKEN with a regular phone...better legs than gh15... ;D

BOOM,,,how does it feel a gym rat has better legs than mr top 3 at the O

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #386 on: February 28, 2012, 04:19:30 PM »
i hope your mom is geting raped in the ass right now and that her head is then cut off her body and thrown to the sharks like arab terorist did to the americano soldiers who came to help a sufering 10%

gh15 approved

Bro, I jammed a broken bottle in your mother's pussy, and had 10 black guys gang rape her. And you know the best part about it? She hated every minute of it, and cried for mercy. But she won't tell you that though, she had "an accident". That's what she told you right?  :D

Nasser is a fucking synthol and insulin abusing oil bag. I hope it's him, lol. It's even funnier because we can destroy him, and he won't be able to defend himself. Fucking kunt.  :D

L.L

« Reply #387 on: February 28, 2012, 04:21:13 PM »
^^^ lol everythins is horribke about that picture except for conditioning, truly delusional

LOL..please stay out when we are discussing physiques..this was fitness i had to drop size not competitive bodybuilding....conditio ning is key in fitness not fullness..yes my chest suffers and my fullness whne i go that low on BF  but getting shredded was acomplished.....you have no opinion on  this here...go play with fluffy the poodle while  men talk about physiques, comeback in 30 mins..thank you ..lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #388 on: February 28, 2012, 04:22:46 PM »
HAHAHHAA..ALL Lies ,bro..u know it..anyways since you repeat the same shit all over again im tired of replying with same shit  as well....ok back to physique...even if its true that you are a Pro...you are right about my physique never making it on national stage but saying  I cant dial in is an infamy..youre a pro right i bet u 1000 bucks you , whoever pro you are never  got this dry and lean..yeah u  destroy me in muscle mass and genetic but this lean you were never this lean , even thoguh u said u were top 3 at the O....nasser was never this  dry in case youre him which i doubt it

again this is touched picture!,, this is how photoshot works i hav e100s of them in my life time,, you can make the misereble dasty harshow look liek king in them ,, snap a picture right now and you shall see what i talk about,, take camersa take pic and put it here and you will se the rea bloated mess name slintolina...

your once in a life time photoshots pictures has to look somewhat decent otherwize why even doing thm ,, again even in those enhanced pictures....you can see your waist is huge! it is big for yoru pecs are not existant,, your delts are good from hormones,, arms are very average and lack thickness and shape.... legs are good i think from what i seen ,,  condition got to be good for photoshot DUH ,, if you cant bring good condition why would anyone do photoshot?

but when you look in yourself over all...you can nto even place last place in a national competition ,, you are what i call A PROFESIONAL MUSCLEL whore...you know that boarding? you know queefer? the fella that was here i thin kthis is his name...you are somewhat of this version even though he seem nice and all,, but what you do in the last 10 years...maybe little longer is ...being on internet boardings exchanging drugs,, you are a dealer,, you know ip quite well you doen bsines with him ,, you sold him! you knew he was bunk and no good and you still did it ! ,, what you are is DRUG ADDICT,, you like the drugs more than you like lifting,, you arre playing lala land wanna be bodybuild game

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #389 on: February 28, 2012, 04:24:40 PM »
again this is touched picture!,, this is how photoshot works i hav e100s of them in my life time,, you can make the misereble dasty harshow look liek king in them ,, snap a picture right now and you shall see what i talk about,, take camersa take pic and put it here and you will se the rea bloated mess name slintolina...

your once in a life time photoshots pictures has to look somewhat decent otherwize why even doing thm ,, again even in those enhanced pictures....you can see your waist is huge! it is big for yoru pecs are not existant,, your delts are good from hormones,, arms are very average and lack thickness and shape.... legs are good i think from what i seen ,,  condition got to be good for photoshot DUH ,, if you cant bring good condition why would anyone do photoshot?

but when you look in yourself over all...you can nto even place last place in a national competition ,, you are what i call A PROFESIONAL MUSCLEL whore...you know that boarding? you know queefer? the fella that was here i thin kthis is his name...you are somewhat of this version even though he seem nice and all,, but what you do in the last 10 years...maybe little longer is ...being on internet boardings exchanging drugs,, you are a dealer,, you know ip quite well you doen bsines with him ,, you sold him! you knew he was bunk and no good and you still did it ! ,, what you are is DRUG ADDICT,, you like the drugs more than you like lifting,, you arre playing lala land wanna be bodybuild game

gh15 approved

How was your trip to the white house and your tea party with Michelle and the kids? Did you take home any souvenirs?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #390 on: February 28, 2012, 04:28:22 PM »
ok , this one ..not a profesional pic...tAKEN with a regular phone...better legs than gh15... ;D

BOOM,,,how does it feel a gym rat has better legs than mr top 3 at the O

notice! never whoel body picture.., never frokm head to toe...why? because you are not a bodybuild,, you are mentaly sick fella that imagine he is bodybuildr....you are HORMONE ABUSER,, big diff,, you are the exact prime example why some fellas dont like gh15 around boardings...the few who dont see you as the problem,, you are mainly drug dealer and only then a lifter...only then...a trainer...

as i said before even fella like adonis wipe floor with you ,, you have fat form within muscle that make you look bad for your body can not tolerate it ,, why? ask your genetic respond why...

anyway you look into it ,, you were on hormones since age 16-17 somewhere in the first year of highschool is when you went the hormone route,, and do a polll you will see that what i say is the bible,, you were on hormones now going for almost 20 years 17...

its not easy to admit to what i say ,, but when you go to bathroom look in the mirrir ,, what you se is DRUG ADDICT FIRST AND FORMOST

and the talk about female...i realy do not think you have the look  that attract females..maybe when you were on hgh and aas only ...now day with insulina ...not a chance.. you would never end up with girlfreiend that are cuban or whatever she is that came to americana age 9 ....if you were  such a hot stuff for girls...one of the so call americano blondie models would take you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #391 on: February 28, 2012, 04:33:26 PM »
Only dumbfucks like you will choose bodybuilding as a full career...i just workout, do my cycles here and there and got lucky to be chosen  to be photographed , given supp and mag contract as a nobody in this cult...i cant ask for more..fitness modeling is a hobby of mine... :-*

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #392 on: February 28, 2012, 04:35:00 PM »
friends,, im tellin you once again ,, do a simple poll ,, annonymous poll where everyoejn can vote ONE SINGLE TIME,, ask in the poll anything of what i say ...anything,, you will see the results,, im followe by 100s of 1000s if i had to guess i would say probably over a million felals around the world 1 MILLION FELLAS!

i suggest you do a poll and see for yourself,, where fellas not scared to vote,, where you can vote only one ...keep ti diginified and i promise i will be out of here if i dont win a devostating win ,, it ws tried many times in the past,, when you were in junior high i was already god of hormones,, i tell them the truth! it can nto be looked at with red or black,, it can only looked at with the color white! the truth!  the truth is white,, now this is getbig...this is gh15 posting and bla bla bla this is all nice and dandy ,, but if i were you i would think more about whats coming,, for whats coming.. is....you see me now right? im stronger than ever,, but whats coming! is gh15 on world wide media..this wotn end up well for some of you ,, im not talking to the no ones in the thunderdome,, im talkin gbig big picture here,, try to keep your diginity...try to pass yourself as what you are and not somethign you are not...try to help bodybuild,, give it a better name not this scambag of cult you made it become,, for if you dont do it...i will! and i will in a very harsh direct and to the point way

all i ask if you want the webpage to be good and decent with out balonie and with out the 100 columns they want it to be ,, and trust me they want 100 additions from worst felal in the cult ,, to worst liar,, to the fake natural bodybuild of the month to million things they all want to be on the website..if you want it to me more sane.. just keep on telling the truth ,,

when i see truth i get less stimulated...when i see lies it is when im in my best and trust me there is no one better than me in this ,, im master in this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #393 on: February 28, 2012, 04:37:41 PM »
friends,, im tellin you once again ,, do a simple poll ,, annonymous poll where everyoejn can vote ONE SINGLE TIME,, ask in the poll anything of what i say ...anything,, you will see the results,, im followe by 100s of 1000s if i had to guess i would say probably over a million felals around the world 1 MILLION FELLAS!

i suggest you do a poll and see for yourself,, where fellas not scared to vote,, where you can vote only one ...keep ti diginified and i promise i will be out of here if i dont win a devostating win ,, it ws tried many times in the past,, when you were in junior high i was already god of hormones,, i tell them the truth! it can nto be looked at with red or black,, it can only looked at with the color white! the truth!  the truth is white,, now this is getbig...this is gh15 posting and bla bla bla this is all nice and dandy ,, but if i were you i would think more about whats coming,, for whats coming.. is....you see me now right? im stronger than ever,, but whats coming! is gh15 on world wide media..this wotn end up well for some of you ,, im not talking to the no ones in the thunderdome,, im talkin gbig big picture here,, try to keep your diginity...try to pass yourself as what you are and not somethign you are not...try to help bodybuild,, give it a better name not this scambag of cult you made it become,, for if you dont do it...i will! and i will in a very harsh direct and to the point way

all i ask if you want the webpage to be good and decent with out balonie and with out the 100 columns they want it to be ,, and trust me they want 100 additions from worst felal in the cult ,, to worst liar,, to the fake natural bodybuild of the month to million things they all want to be on the website..if you want it to me more sane.. just keep on telling the truth ,,

when i see truth i get less stimulated...when i see lies it is when im in my best and trust me there is no one better than me in this ,, im master in this

gh15 approved

Shut the fuck up and do your own poll, you obsessive little troll.

PS: Why do you desperately try to get the last word in every thread? Makes you look really pathetic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #394 on: February 28, 2012, 04:38:04 PM »
Only dumbfucks like you will choose bodybuilding as a full career...i just workout, do my cycles here and there and got lucky to be chosen  to be photographed , given supp and mag contract as a nobody in this cult...i cant ask for more..fitness modeling is a hobby of mine... :-*

no you dont do your cycles here and there,, you are an addict! you are a hormones and other drugs addict! ,, there is no hobby when you life evolve an d revolve aroudnd your drug intake,, remember the writers on gh15 sitre they are bodybuilders,, talk a little to optimus talk a little to bboy talk a litle to morphin whatever his name is ...the last one in particular,, you are a wanna be him ,,

you FAILED that is why you down play what you want to b e,,

you dont just work out,, you are the example of the local gymasium rat mr local....that come to gymasium and when hgh and insulina in blod is 230 ,,, then get sick for 2 months or have to drop it due to neck surgery...and drop down to 170 of nothing....this! is what you are,,

dont ever tell them you are anything other than that for they know this is what you are,, notice no one come to help you here because you can nto lie to them ,, even the ones who hate me sit aside...for they know you are all drugs and you are addict and going on almost 20 yesars,,they dont buy your balonie,, no one here does
gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #395 on: February 28, 2012, 04:38:24 PM »
APPLY isnt posting pics of his that beat mine???? oh well, i guess I;l be posting on getbig forever. ;D

gh15, damn man ...gigantic postsss about me , trying to hard too explain how  bad my physique is..Is it fair to say IM ALL OVER YOUR HEAD??/ I mean , to me is an honor ..someone of  your status, a pro bodybuilder ,top 3 at the mrO,, cia connected, fallen angel takes the time to rip on my physique...lmao

btw , my girl is sitting right here next to me..we're having a blast with your posts..while devouring pizza and ice cream..she says "hi".. :-*

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #396 on: February 28, 2012, 04:38:45 PM »
I seek mongoloid extremities, i seek shit from a midget, i seek a whores rectal ring

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #397 on: February 28, 2012, 04:39:58 PM »
no you dont do your cycles here and there,, you are an addict! you are a hormones and other drugs addict! ,, there is no hobby when you life evolve an d revolve aroudnd your drug intake,, remember the writers on gh15 sitre they are bodybuilders,, talk a little to optimus talk a little to bboy talk a litle to morphin whatever his name is ...the last one in particular,, you are a wanna be him ,,

you FAILED that is why you down play what you want to b e,,

you dont just work out,, you are the example of the local gymasium rat mr local....that come to gymasium and when hgh and insulina in blod is 230 ,,, then get sick for 2 months or have to drop it due to neck surgery...and drop down to 170 of nothing....this! is what you are,,

dont ever tell them you are anything other than that for they know this is what you are,, notice no one come to help you here because you can nto lie to them ,, even the ones who hate me sit aside...for they know you are all drugs and you are addict and going on almost 20 yesars,,they dont buy your balonie,, no one here does
gh15 approved

You spend a lot of time writing this shit up, and we just dismiss you with one or two paragraphs. I fear you might be brain dead. Wait, change that to "I know you are braindead".

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: February 28, 2012, 04:41:47 PM »
tell your girlfriend she should have cut holes in condoms belonging to a fella with a smaller waste, so that at least he can model for a living and not sell steroids

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #399 on: February 28, 2012, 04:42:34 PM »

Dude is shredded/very dry. I have no opinion whether he's a good guy or not but his build is above average with nasty conditioning.