Author Topic: Hahahaha to all the "clean and jerk" abercombies / Tapoutters.  (Read 9745 times)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Re: Hahahaha to all the "clean and jerk" abercombies / Tapoutters.
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2007, 01:44:03 PM »
I read about it, got ALR book and a couple of others and got disgusted after putting all togheter. Homeostatsis my ass. You end up "negative" afterward regardless.

I'm looking at GH hrt when I hit 38.

Why 38, why not 37 years and 3 months...do GH levels drastically fall on your 38 birthday?

Alex23

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2007, 01:48:19 PM »
Can't remember seeing them. To me he looks juiced.
gh15 are you there? your opinion?  :D

It's your own problem bro. You conviced yourself that a certain level isn't achievable without anabolics. You've created a mental barrier for yourself.

Maybe for some, it would be a "juiced state", but if you're already big to start with, it's just decent size at 18% bf, drinking beer lfiting heavy ass weights when you feel like it and having fun fucking black chicks afterward while eating cheeze cake and waffles post-coital.

Oh yea..... rely on some internet gimmick to shed some light bro...   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2007, 01:52:20 PM »
Alex do you think drinking alcohol really interferes muscle growth?

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2007, 01:53:37 PM »
It's your own problem bro. You conviced yourself that a certain level isn't achievable without anabolics. You've created a mental barrier for yourself.

Maybe for some, it would be a "juiced state", but if you're already big to start with, it's just decent size at 18% bf, drinking beer lfiting heavy ass weights when you feel like it and having fun fucking black chicks afterward while eating cheeze cake and waffles post-coital.

Oh yea..... rely on some internet gimmick to shed some light bro...   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

You look like a user.  Who cares if you are, but you look like it.

Alex23

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2007, 02:00:25 PM »
Alex do you think drinking alcohol really interferes muscle growth?

I drink about 2-3 beers a day. Sometimes more.

Unless you're hung over every morning, it doesn't affect me... that "creatine metabolizing" shit and "lowering test" are BS...

Alex23

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2007, 02:01:41 PM »
You look like a user.  Who cares if you are, but you look like it.

What does a "user" look like "champ"? ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2007, 02:04:18 PM »
What does a "user" look like "champ"? ::)

You should take it as a compliment if you're natural and no one believes you!  If you looked like Aussiepro or Schoefield Kid people would believe you are natural - but that wouldn't be any accomplishment right?

Alex23

« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2007, 02:09:25 PM »
You should take it as a compliment if you're natural and no one believes you!  If you looked like Aussiepro or Schoefield Kid people would believe you are natural - but that wouldn't be any accomplishment right?

True that bro. 12 years of heavy training will do that I guess....

I just find it "sad" the mental barrier these guys've imposed to themselves on what's achieveable naturally....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2007, 02:21:57 PM »

Oh yea..... rely on some internet gimmick to shed some light bro...   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)
Let's forget about creating mental barriers. That's just ridiculous talk, as if you could look like a pro bb naturally if you removed your "mental barriers". Anyway, I don't have a "problem" with it. You just look like - to me - like you have some experience with hormones.

I do have to admit that you seem to have a very mesomorphic build looking at the 16 year pic, so who knows.

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2007, 02:42:46 PM »
why is it that frenchies all have such broad shoulders

jean claude van d, george st. pierre, jean pierre fux, claude groulx, alex23  all come to mind.

Alex23

« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2007, 02:45:35 PM »
why is it that frenchies all have such broad shoulders
jean claude van d, george st. pierre, jean pierre fux, claude groulx, alex23  all come to mind.

It's a Celtic trait german/french/swiss... big delts... but small calves and short arms...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2007, 06:24:42 PM »
Alex has so much bank, not only does he have a "posing room" and better lighting than the Ironman, he's got a professional photographer on staff.

Alex, is it true that you also have a gardener, pool boy, butler, sous chef, and fluffer?
BigNationRadio.com

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2007, 06:25:39 PM »
wow, another fat turd in dim light

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2007, 06:39:38 PM »
You just look like - to me - like you have some experience with hormones.

Agreed

Alex23

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2007, 06:54:41 PM »
Alex has so much bank, not only does he have a "posing room" and better lighting than the Ironman, he's got a professional photographer on staff.

Alex, is it true that you also have a gardener, pool boy, butler, sous chef, and fluffer?

Almost. We fired the pool boy for banging la sous-Chef. I also have a Maitre d'Hote who blow dries my sack when I get out of the shower.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2007, 08:12:40 PM »

damn you're a big mofo, good for you man......
are you delusional?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2007, 08:50:58 PM »
in all seriousness...well as much seriousness as you can do on a thread like this...

why don't you lean down Alex ???

no doubt, you've got great genetics for size and, by the look of you (thick, dense, etc) you'd be hell strong.

if you are happy being strong and huge then cool, but the reason i ask this question is that many post pics of themselves in positions and lighting etc to hide the fact that they are too fat so obviously you're concious of it, so why not get in shape and then you can post a more complete pic than, say, a blrred pic of your right arm or something?

serious question. not trying to be a smart ass here. obviously if you did cut up you'd own all these 150lb skinny ass wannabes that have the 'yeah, but you're fat thing over you.' :-\

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2007, 08:54:46 PM »
remind me of a bloated Dennis James...take that as a huge complement.  Lookin HUGE! 

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2007, 10:23:46 PM »
Alex 23...whats the deal with hating on Clean and Jerks?  One of the best exercises I ever started doing for overall body strength, your big man but taking pictures in the dark while ur all oiled up doesnt impress me.  Not trying to start a pissing contest but seriously dude olympic lifters are way out of your league strength wise (so far that your not even playing the same game) and they got that way be doing CLEAN and JERKS

hope this helps 8)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2007, 10:32:15 PM »
I don't think he dislikes CandJ's just CandJ's with pu$$y a$$ weight. 

BTW:  Alex......Looking swole bro.  8)

\

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »
Alex your a beast.

Your delts are like cannonballs.

Your arms are 19 inches cold.

And your a size most getbiggers can only wetdream about.

Its not too bad being you, now is it bro?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2007, 05:40:19 AM »
clean and jerks are an injury waiting to happen, theres no such thing as a controlled clean and jerk.... once u get over 2 plates a side your just goin to fuck your self eventualy, pop an elbow or tear up your shoulders,, olympic lifters are a different breed, with super human joints

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2007, 06:06:58 AM »

Here's the reality check. You won't build shoulders like these jerking 115 for 5 reps.

That's for sure.  Diet and Nutrition are vital as well and nobody will be able to duplicate your conditioning without consistent overeating.  There is just no other reliable way to gain 100 pounds of excess blubber.

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2007, 06:21:26 AM »
ba ba ba ba boooooom... I was 16 yo...  :-*

Oh look.. he had abs then

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2007, 08:10:39 AM »
That's for sure.  Diet and Nutrition are vital as well and nobody will be able to duplicate your conditioning without consistent overeating.  There is just no other reliable way to gain 100 pounds of excess blubber.
coming from a guy who is neither big or ripped, at least Alex is big.