Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 781882 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4075 on: August 26, 2021, 05:00:26 PM »
All jokes and make up aside, I think this hair style and facial hair would work well on you.  No homo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4076 on: August 26, 2021, 05:06:26 PM »
The fuck you talking about. You think I get all my calories from Popsicles? You can't train on air and sunshine you need food. And when was the last time your abs were in contest shape? 1985? You said you have lost 5 inches on your stomach the last couple months 5 inches? Abs has not been my focus when it is I can get extremely low bodyfat anorexic type shit that is not the plan now
Last contest I did was in 2011 not 1985 my friend.

I lost 5 inches off my waist simply by dropping all junk food,you know,the stuff you eat all day long.....no cardio and not one ab exercise at all yet.

Dont you realize that when you get to 240 pounds and I hope you do,then drop to 225 in a few days you will have lost any muscle you have put on in that time period.

You`ll see.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4077 on: August 26, 2021, 05:08:21 PM »
Talking about Bhank doesn't have abs bitch I have had abs for decades that is not the plan now. Now I am adding size.
OLD PIC,YOU DO NOT HAVE THOSE ABS NOW.

Talking about us posting old pics,when was that taken 12 years ago or some shit?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4078 on: August 26, 2021, 05:08:41 PM »
You have to eat

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4079 on: August 26, 2021, 05:15:51 PM »
You have to eat
Just imagine the gains you would make if you ate more steaks, and threw in some chicken,eggs,fish,rice,yams,baked potatoes,oatmeal,and tons of vegetables and a bit of dairy.

The reason you are gaining weight is simply because you are eating shit food loaded with empty calories.....ice cream cones and pizza is cool but shouldn`t be eaten exclusively by any dedicated bodybuilder.

You have zero discipline and that stage is where it will show,as long as more than four guys show up to compete.

Good luck you beastly animal !!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4080 on: August 26, 2021, 05:21:02 PM »
Just imagine the gains you would make if you ate more steaks, and threw in some chicken,eggs,fish,rice,yams,baked potatoes,oatmeal,and tons of vegetables and a bit of dairy.

The reason you are gaining weight is simply because you are eating shit food loaded with empty calories.....ice cream cones and pizza is cool but shouldn`t be eaten exclusively by any dedicated bodybuilder.

You have zero discipline and that stage is where it will show,as long as more than four guys show up to compete.

Good luck you beatly animal !!  ;D

I know my body it’s not going to grow on rice and veggies and skinless chicken breast. I need a shit ton of calories and I am getting plenty of macros. I eat meat and lots of protein fat and carbs every meal all day long everyday

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4081 on: August 26, 2021, 05:23:21 PM »
Last contest I did was in 2011 not 1985 my friend.

I lost 5 inches off my waist simply by dropping all junk food,you know,the stuff you eat all day long.....no cardio and not one ab exercise at all yet.

Dont you realize that when you get to 240 pounds and I hope you do,then drop to 225 in a few days you will have lost any muscle you have put on in that time period.

You`ll see.

I won’t lose any muscle as all I am going to do is empty the guts and drop water for 1 day you will see hell the world will see 225lbs on stage 11 weeks

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4082 on: August 26, 2021, 05:29:15 PM »

I won’t lose any muscle as all I am going to do is empty the guts and drop water for 1 day you will see hell the world will see 225lbs on stage 11 weeks
Awesome plan....GEEZUS !!

Good luck dude.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4083 on: August 26, 2021, 05:37:11 PM »
Awesome plan....GEEZUS !!

Good luck dude.

You have to make it happen chasing down my steak with a biscuit or two extra butter on everything

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4084 on: August 26, 2021, 06:41:09 PM »
You have to make it happen chasing down my steak with a biscuit or two extra butter on everything

How do you have the time to cook all that every day or does your mom do most of the meal preparation?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4085 on: August 26, 2021, 06:43:00 PM »
How do you have the time to cook all that every day or does your mom do most of the meal preparation?

You think I am done for the day? I am mid back workout post steak and biscuits. I will have a full plate of Ravioli pasta before bed. My office gym and kitchen are all within 20 feet of each other.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4086 on: August 26, 2021, 07:41:21 PM »
Also my body is losing weight it doesn’t want to hold 230 despite everything you see me eating.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4087 on: August 26, 2021, 07:52:05 PM »
Also my body is losing weight it doesn’t want to hold 230 despite everything you see me eating.

lower the clen and t3 you are abusing

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4088 on: August 26, 2021, 08:22:29 PM »
lower the clen and t3 you are abusing

and the DNP

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4089 on: August 26, 2021, 08:29:44 PM »
I had 4 ounces of mozzarella cheese with vinegar while waiting for this to cook. Wanting it is not enough you have to make it happen. So to review today I had

Bacon and chocolate chip waffles 1
1 coffee
Protein and oatmeal strawberry banana smoothie 2
6 Tacos 3
6 popsicles
2 large pumpkin cookies
1 chocolate chip cookie sandwich
1 Ice cream cone
Half a Pizza 4
2 pieces of cake
1 glass of milk
1 Tbone Steal 5
6 biscuits
4 ounces of Mozzarela cheese
1 package of Cheese and Spinach Ravioli 6
1 gallon of Orange Gatorade

So yeah that is about 6 meals plus some snacks I also walked 3.5 miles on the beach and did 3 sets of one arm rows 20 reps 4 sets of landmines 20 reps and 3 sets of 40 rep shrugs

It wasn't enough I lost weight today

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4090 on: August 26, 2021, 08:30:59 PM »

and the DNP

I don’t take any of that stuff I am trying to gain weight

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4091 on: August 27, 2021, 02:47:42 AM »
You think I am done for the day? I am mid back workout post steak and biscuits. I will have a full plate of Ravioli pasta before bed. My office gym and kitchen are all within 20 feet of each other.

I try one more time, do you do your own cooking?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4092 on: August 27, 2021, 02:52:15 AM »
I try one more time, do you do your own cooking?

Obviously I do my own cooking. I live alone. You think I have a professional chef stuffed in a broom closet making me casseroles on demand? I wish

It's 6am I have eaten half a pound of sausage washed down with one cup of coffee and a glass of gatorade

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4093 on: August 27, 2021, 09:03:28 AM »
6 eggwhites, 2 whole eggs with sliced tomato and onions omellette
1 banana
coffee
water

chicken breast
sweet potatoes
broccolli
Crystal-Lite

chicken breast
2 cups cottage cheese
1 banana
water

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4094 on: August 27, 2021, 09:18:12 AM »
Started the day with half a pound of sausage and 2 chocolate chip
Waffles with butter a cup of coffee and a Gatorade. Had a chocolate milkshake mocha for a snack and now grabbing some quick food as running errands and out and about. Getting ready to grocery shop but don’t have the food in me to do it. Need some nutrients dropped the pickles to reduce the sodium as having some pitting edema and my orthopedic I just saw wouldn’t give me a diuretic. Said I had to go to a general practitioner or urgent care for that but urgent care is full of covid patients so fuck that

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4095 on: August 27, 2021, 09:28:43 AM »
Bhanky,

Do you eat GMO?

Organic?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4096 on: August 27, 2021, 09:51:06 AM »
Waffles with butter a cup of coffee and a Gatorade. Had a chocolate milkshake mocha for a snack and now grabbing some quick food as running errands and out and about. Getting ready to grocery shop but don’t have the food in me to do it. Need some nutrients dropped the pickles to reduce the sodium as having some pitting edema and my orthopedic I just saw wouldn’t give me a diuretic. Said I had to go to a general practitioner or urgent care for that but urgent care is full of covid patients so fuck that

Good thing you dropped the pickle.  The sodium from the pickle on top of the sodium in the big macs and cheeseburgers could have been too much.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4097 on: August 27, 2021, 09:52:14 AM »
Need some nutrients dropped the pickles to reduce the sodium as having some pitting edema and my orthopedic I just saw wouldn’t give me a diuretic. Said I had to go to a general practitioner or urgent care for that but urgent care is full of covid patients so fuck that

You are retarded.

We were all giving you shit for all the sodium filled garbage you eat and you said it's no big deal.

Now you're going to the Doc to try and get a pill so you piss it all out.

Removing the pickles due to sodium. ;D

You really are a complete moron.

Why don't you eat right and take less drugs?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4098 on: August 27, 2021, 10:09:27 AM »

again zero protein.

you should run dyzaide year round. I do a quarter tab daily it keeps my stomach tight flat.

i will contribute to this thread
5 0z of chicken breast
broccoli

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4099 on: August 27, 2021, 10:13:52 AM »

you claim you don't use insulin but the juice you drink every few hours tells another story.