Author Topic: Zimmerman just got arrested ?  (Read 7564 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Zimmerman just got arrested ?
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »

::)

Yeah, just because people thought he shouldn't be convicted of murder (the same ones who shit all over your predictions) means that they are Zimmerman supporters.

You're still butthurt little boy.

They didn't have enough to prove murder.  Get over it.  That doesn't mean anybody's gonna rush to defend Zimmerman everytime he fucks up.

the argument from zimm supporters was that he was NOT a dangerous idiot using a gun to win control of situations and resorting to violence when things didn't go his way.

Twice before the shooting.  Twice since the shooting.  I think at some point, we'll be able to all agree on that point.   The FL law, yeah, we all know the shoot was legal cause the law is so vague.   But as far as him being a dangerous violent cowboy, there ARE still some people who think he's a hero, continually framed by haters.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 06:54:06 PM »
Yeah, just because people thought he shouldn't be convicted of murder (the same ones who shit all over your predictions) means that they are Zimmerman supporters.

You're still butthurt little boy.

I admire your posts and like debating with you - but "bullhurt little boy" is something I don't really expect from you, to be honest.    I usually ignore getbiggers who resort to namecalling, I would like to keep debating you, it's great mental stimulation and you  make good points.

And I dont mean everyone that supported his legal case - I'm talking about the getbiggers with "zimm hero" and "zimm winning" and "zimm taking out the trash" and "zimm framed all those times" and "zimm only ran into that alley, getting out of his car, for a street address he never noticed in 4 years of patrol"

THOSE people.  Not those who debated the legality of the shooting.  I"m talking about the really ardent dudes that were really saying he was a hero. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 06:57:20 PM »
the argument from zimm supporters was that he was NOT a dangerous idiot using a gun to win control of situations and resorting to violence when things didn't go his way.

Twice before the shooting.  Twice since the shooting.  I think at some point, we'll be able to all agree on that point.   The FL law, yeah, we all know the shoot was legal cause the law is so vague.   But as far as him being a dangerous violent cowboy, there ARE still some people who think he's a hero, continually framed by haters.

Gaucho, my friend.  
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2013, 07:03:18 PM »
Allegedly...
she was pregnant.  He trashed the apartment and smashed a coffee table with the butt of a shotgun, then leveled it at her and shoved her from the apartment & barricaded the door.

I don't see him as a prick or a jerk or anything like that.   I see him as batshit crazy now.  He's 30, man.   Shooting, assault on LEO, THREE domestic charges, plus the lying to the judge.   At some point, the rap sheet gets so long that we all have to agree he's a bag of shit-  and maybe question if he was truly an innocent dude getting an address that night with trayvon, or if maybe he did seek out some violent confrontation.

I'm sure SoulCrusher 33 will get here and take a position soon, should be interesting!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2013, 07:14:55 PM »
Allegedly...
she was pregnant.  He trashed the apartment and smashed a coffee table with the butt of a shotgun, then leveled it at her and shoved her from the apartment & barricaded the door.

I don't see him as a prick or a jerk or anything like that.   I see him as batshit crazy now.  He's 30, man.   Shooting, assault on LEO, THREE domestic charges, plus the lying to the judge.   At some point, the rap sheet gets so long that we all have to agree he's a bag of shit-  and maybe question if he was truly an innocent dude getting an address that night with trayvon, or if maybe he did seek out some violent confrontation.

I'm sure SoulCrusher 33 will get here and take a position soon, should be interesting!

I just heard both 911 calls

the chick called first and when Zimm pushed her out of the house and the cops show up then HE calls 911

there was no emergency that warranted his call and he even states on the call that he's trying to get his story out

I have to agree with one of your earlier comments that this guy knows how to use the system to some extent at least to create doubt

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2013, 07:20:45 PM »
Even without the prosecutor offering a single potential path toward guilt (that's right: not one), the initial vote was evenly split between guilty and not-guilty. That's a fact.

Had the prosecutor taken more than a vague 'how dare he' approach, the outcome could have easily been different. Absolutely without question, he could have been found guilty.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2013, 07:22:44 PM »
Allegedly...
she was pregnant.  He trashed the apartment and smashed a coffee table with the butt of a shotgun, then leveled it at her and shoved her from the apartment & barricaded the door.

I don't see him as a prick or a jerk or anything like that.   I see him as batshit crazy now.  He's 30, man.   Shooting, assault on LEO, THREE domestic charges, plus the lying to the judge.   At some point, the rap sheet gets so long that we all have to agree he's a bag of shit-  and maybe question if he was truly an innocent dude getting an address that night with trayvon, or if maybe he did seek out some violent confrontation.

I think most agree he is a piece of shit just like most that dont have some emotional connection would agree trayvon was a piece of shit as well.

I dont know why people are so obsessed with this guy, no matter what happens going forward it doesnt change the fact he is innocent in regards to the incident with trayvon.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2013, 07:23:21 PM »
Even without the prosecutor offering a single potential path toward guilt (that's right: not one), the initial vote was evenly split between guilty and not-guilty. That's a fact.

Had the prosecutor taken more than a vague 'how dare he' approach, the outcome could have easily been different. Absolutely without question, he could have been found guilty.
wasnt found guilty, is innocent...get the fuck over it!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2013, 07:30:18 PM »
wasnt found guilty, is innocent...get the fuck over it!!!!

not the same thing.   OJ was found not guilty.  Nobody in their right mind thinks he's innocent.

Zimmerman walked because FL law is written like it is.   He lied about what happened with the shooting - Innocent people don't need to embellish and change the story 3 times, his own lawyer admitted zimm lied.

And if Trayvon had only been wounded by ZImm.... and trayvon had been arrested TWICE since the shooting... I think we know what kinda threads we'd be reading...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2013, 07:38:35 PM »
And I'm fairly sure the Zimmerman Getbig Defense Team will be here any second.

They'll tell us this is just another case of people making stuff up about him.

Assault on LEO
Domestic battery
shooting trayvon
lying to judge about donations
3 traffic offenses since
2 domestic abuse incidents since then

He'll keep getting away with it.  His supporters (who said he was not a dangerous psycho before) will keep saying it.

HEHEHEEHEEHH!!

Zimm owns your mind.  You are sad.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2013, 07:57:55 PM »
not the same thing.   OJ was found not guilty.  Nobody in their right mind thinks he's innocent.

Zimmerman walked because FL law is written like it is.   He lied about what happened with the shooting - Innocent people don't need to embellish and change the story 3 times, his own lawyer admitted zimm lied.

And if Trayvon had only been wounded by ZImm.... and trayvon had been arrested TWICE since the shooting... I think we know what kinda threads we'd be reading...
actually in the USA, your are INNOCENT until proven guilty.

zimmerman was not proven guilty, SO HE IS INNOCENT

fucking deal with

he is a moron and a dumb ass, so was trayvon...when you get to dumbass morons together bad shit generally happens.

Its a good thing you work from home b/c youre one of the biggest dumb ass morons around

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2013, 08:26:08 PM »
actually in the USA, your are INNOCENT until proven guilty.

zimmerman was not proven guilty, SO HE IS INNOCENT

Not Guilty' Isn't Always 'Innocent'

https://www.law.upenn.edu/fac/phrobins/books/notguilty.pdf

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2013, 09:00:40 PM »
I'm sure Tony doesn't think that a person being found 'not guilty' means the person is necessarily innocent.

No way he'd come to such a crazy conclusion.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2013, 09:14:09 PM »
Not Guilty' Isn't Always 'Innocent'

https://www.law.upenn.edu/fac/phrobins/books/notguilty.pdf

Nice one. Sad world sometimes, no doubt about it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2013, 09:14:46 PM »
Maybe she lipped off and deserved... We don't know.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2013, 04:27:12 AM »
this story will go away fast.  "Can't prove it, zimm walks". 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2013, 04:43:53 AM »
Whatever is on that ipad must be pretty damning... smashing and stabbing it?  LOL....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2013, 06:32:23 AM »
Maybe they can just tell us the months in the future that Zimm will not be getting arrested.

I haven't read a single article on this story other than this thread... but I can only assume she came over to his house and said "We gotta little Zimm in the oven boo" and he went crazy and threw her skanky ass out and barricaded the door so she couldn't break in and put her hair up in curlers and lay on the couch farting or whatever it is that single skanky women pretending to be pregnant do.

Who knows the real story here so far?  I think we all agree the dude has some self destructive behavior and is surrounding by people that set him off for whatever reason (real or imaginary)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2013, 06:35:17 AM »
Zimm going to end up exactly like OJ

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2013, 06:50:57 AM »
Why so much focus on Zimm?

He has killed less people than that nazi warmonger hussein obama.

And Zimm was innocent. He also never lied about health insurance. A lie about health insurance will get even more people killed.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2013, 09:07:54 AM »
Why so much focus on Zimm?

He has killed less people than that nazi warmonger hussein obama.

And Zimm was innocent. He also never lied about health insurance. A lie about health insurance will get even more people killed.

It's all about the narrative.  Liberals foam at the mouth over stuff like this.  Notice how the naval shooter and the ft hood shooter disappeared so quickly when the sandy hook stuck around for months.   They didn't fit the narrative so the media moved on.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2013, 09:11:29 AM »
It's all about the narrative.  Liberals foam at the mouth over stuff like this.  Notice how the naval shooter and the ft hood shooter disappeared so quickly when the sandy hook stuck around for months.   They didn't fit the narrative so the media moved on.

Plus they are upset that their campaign to hang the guy failed. 

This has no more to do with whether or not Martin beat the crap out of Zimmerman than did the story about Zimmerman saving some family.  But man there are some butt hurt people out there crying about this guy.  Going to be a while before he can live a normal life, if he ever can.  We'll be hearing about his parking tickets for the next ten years.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2013, 09:19:48 AM »
yeah, i hate to tell you this, but repubs love this story too.  It'll be all over rush & hannity today.  And yes, they'll start it with "we are only talking about it because the liberal media cannot let it go...."

LOL   both sides love this story. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2013, 09:22:03 AM »
Plus they are upset that their campaign to hang the guy failed. 

This has no more to do with whether or not Martin beat the crap out of Zimmerman than did the story about Zimmerman saving some family.  But man there are some butt hurt people out there crying about this guy.  Going to be a while before he can live a normal life, if he ever can.  We'll be hearing about his parking tickets for the next ten years.

Every once and a while the left needs to hold up a representation of white oppression for public scrutiny in order to demonize whites.  Zim is an odd choice for such a thing but it worked?  See, they can say, white people haven't learned a thing and are all secretly racist.  They are killing our children just like they did emmet til.  They turn a rare incident into a epidemic.  Now if you happen to bring to their attention statistics that prove they are full of shit, you're a racist. It's plainly a form of social control.

That being said, the bone head needs to clean up his act and stop waving guns around and behaving like a lunatic.  He's bringing thr attention on himself.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2013, 09:23:00 AM »
yeah, i hate to tell you this, but repubs love this story too.  It'll be all over rush & hannity today.  And yes, they'll start it with "we are only talking about it because the liberal media cannot let it go...."

LOL   both sides love this story. 

Yes, it's a perpetual cycle of stupidity within a closed system.
A