Author Topic: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.  (Read 26786 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2013, 06:22:57 AM »
my advice for you would be to register on gh15's shitty board and go through my old posts....all the studies are there.
I get 20 minutes a day on here tops and I just don't have the time.

lol no thanks.  But it is quite know  that eq u and deca halflife is quite similar. But all the sights on the net that have eq profiles are wrong

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2013, 06:31:38 AM »
lol no thanks.  But it is quite know  that eq u and deca halflife is quite similar. But all the sights on the net that have eq profiles are wrong

No, it's not. No drug takes time to work, even deca will "start working" within 45 minutes of injecting it. If you want to lose my knowledge than by all means continue being a little jackass and I'll quit posting here. I'm sure members would love what you have to offer ::)

Very simple agree or disagree with me....next topic I can go into more detail about nandrolone and it's linked to cancer, why tren ace should be injected twice per day, why deca may even be toxic to our genes in the long run.
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2013, 06:46:27 AM »
No, it's not. No drug takes time to work, even deca will "start working" within 45 minutes of injecting it. If you want to lose my knowledge than by all means continue being a little jackass and I'll quit posting here. I'm sure members would love what you have to offer ::)

Very simple agree or disagree with me....next topic I can go into more detail about nandrolone and it's linked to cancer, why tren ace should be injected twice per day, why deca may even be toxic to our genes in the long run.
so anyone who disagree the great steroidguru flintstone is a jackass?

Its like the last time you where asked to bsck up what you said you started to act like a diva and posted a lonk about fertility lol. And this time you didnt have a link at all. Ofcourse its starts to work directly decca does that to. This is a discussion board  people discuss. If you have a hatd time with people having diff opinions then by all mean leave. But stop acting like a butthurt 2 year old

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2013, 07:58:41 AM »

do you think 15's reading this thread :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2013, 08:07:53 AM »
do you think 15's reading this thread :D

haha he is so obsessed with "the dying board" so im 100% sure he is here everyday

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2013, 08:23:27 AM »
haha he is so obsessed with "the dying board" so im 100% sure he is here everyday

no shit man, maybe i should have took him up on his free gh offer :D :D :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2013, 08:39:31 AM »
no shit man, maybe i should have took him up on his free gh offer :D :D :D
haha you mean free sugarwater kits

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2013, 11:51:14 AM »
so anyone who disagree the great steroidguru flintstone is a jackass?

Its like the last time you where asked to bsck up what you said you started to act like a diva and posted a lonk about fertility lol. And this time you didnt have a link at all. Ofcourse its starts to work directly decca does that to. This is a discussion board  people discuss. If you have a hatd time with people having diff opinions then by all mean leave. But stop acting like a butthurt 2 year old

. 95% of people on the boards have absolutely no idea the why's and how's behind anything..., they just like to repeat things they have heard. . You need to realize a lot (most) of the info you read on steroid profiles is not only wrong but flat out outdated. For example- the basic profile on winstrol  you like to read will tell you it is a poor choice for bulking.... But in the past few years we are finding this compound to be alot stronger than we thought.
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2013, 11:53:48 AM »

Flint!! Explain your stance on deca!! I'm a huge nandrolone fan. And I even remember you specifically saying on this site how non-toxic deca is, etc. Why the change of heart?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2013, 02:01:25 PM »
. 95% of people on the boards have absolutely no idea the why's and how's behind anything..., they just like to repeat things they have heard. . You need to realize a lot (most) of the info you read on steroid profiles is not only wrong but flat out outdated. For example- the basic profile on winstrol  you like to read will tell you it is a poor choice for bulking.... But in the past few years we are finding this compound to be alot stronger than we thought.
well i guess i wont see anything that backs that up so lets agree to disagree

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2013, 02:05:48 PM »
well i guess i wont see anything that backs that up so lets agree to disagree
I am going back to water and licking clits you got to get in before 30 minutes pass after a workout.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2013, 02:23:05 PM »
I am going back to water and licking clits you got to get in before 30 minutes pass after a workout.

are you gonna be playing some beach volleyball as well?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2013, 02:43:00 PM »
hahah wtf

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2013, 05:13:01 PM »
Flint!! Explain your stance on deca!! I'm a huge nandrolone fan. And I even remember you specifically saying on this site how non-toxic deca is, etc. Why the change of heart?

Not toxic to the liver and kidneys
is what makes it superior to many compounds. REmember though nandralone was released onto the market in the 50's and 60's before studies were done on the side effects of medications. We are finding that nandrolone is highly genotoxic in miceas well as winny. damage to your DNA is something that wont show up in bloodwork at the doctor bro..

the GOOD NEWS- ;D the body can usually repair damaged cells. So genetic damage is not a huge deal..... But if it doesn't...it can mutate into a cancer cell. And IMO this is what happened with dennis newman.
l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2013, 06:06:22 PM »
are you gonna be playing some beach volleyball as well?

Looks like I am.  8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2013, 09:11:35 PM »

Not toxic to the liver and kidneys
is what makes it superior to many compounds. REmember though nandralone was released onto the market in the 50's and 60's before studies were done on the side effects of medications. We are finding that nandrolone is highly genotoxic in miceas well as winny. damage to your DNA is something that wont show up in bloodwork at the doctor bro..

the GOOD NEWS- ;D the body can usually repair damaged cells. So genetic damage is not a huge deal..... But if it doesn't...it can mutate into a cancer cell. And IMO this is what happened with dennis newman.

Hmmm this is very interesting....

What happened to Dennis Newman? I thought he just disappears/retired all of a sudden? One of my favorite BBers btw.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2013, 09:14:11 PM »
Hmmm this is very interesting....

What happened to Dennis Newman? I thought he just disappears/retired all of a sudden? One of my favorite BBers btw.

leukemia
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2013, 09:16:35 PM »
leukemia

Shit I never knew that

Damn flint you are flexing some strong scientific knowledge lately, nice work.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2013, 09:19:01 PM »
4 chiro

l

whitewidow

« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2013, 09:31:54 PM »

so esters mean shit?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2013, 11:45:24 PM »
so esters mean shit?

Esters are irrelevent for how long a drug takes to start working. Personally I think they do matter somewhat for growth though...

. .  A lot of people will say test is test ....a gram of prop Is the same thing as a gram of test-e, i think its like an 8mg difference or something cyp being 72mg and prop at 80....but There was some literature posted on meso a while back from the Russians and they found that long esters activated more growth factors, while prop resulted in higher peak concentration of the hormone. So one could make the argument that short esters are better for strength athletes and long esters are better for growth at an equal dosage.  this was interesting so I will look for it tonight
l

whitewidow

« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2013, 01:16:27 AM »
Esters are irrelevent for how long a drug takes to start working. Personally I think they do matter somewhat for growth though...

. .  A lot of people will say test is test ....a gram of prop Is the same thing as a gram of test-e, i think its like an 8mg difference or something cyp being 72mg and prop at 80....but There was some literature posted on meso a while back from the Russians and they found that long esters activated more growth factors, while prop resulted in higher peak concentration of the hormone. So one could make the argument that short esters are better for strength athletes and long esters are better for growth at an equal dosage.  this was interesting so I will look for it tonight

lol- no shit? That is new info?certain esters are going to be better for cutting and some will be better for bulking. suspension is going to be way better for a strength athlete as well as prop. I think the ester is more important then you make it out to be. In the end Test is Test but what ester the Test is attached too does matter.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2013, 10:26:54 PM »
including you.

. Ive seen your pic...Ive been bigger than you, leaner than you, better body than you..... For fuck sake you use insulin use without growth hormone. If you want to ruin your physique, burn yourself out...then by all means listen to this guy. 

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
he's just copying and pasting stuff. he doesn't really understand what he's attempting to talk about.

Im not in the mood to argue with you as I have to be at work for 5 and im really in a shitty mood....but based on your posts I think your a fairly smart guy, but that my  knowledge might be  superior  to yours. A guy who been on the block for a while but  has never attempted to take his  understanding of pharmacology to the next level.

I've done this all day...for he past 5 years. .. MAjority of the stuff I post can't be found on google. Sure a guy like overload or widow might e your best bet When it comes to knowing what pros do and inside info, but when it comes to  the texts and studies aside from van Nobody on this board  has more knowledge than  me. It would take them years of readiing hours every day to catch up
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2013, 11:31:22 PM »
Less talk about how great you are and more proof and for fuck sake stop be such a sensitive crybaby.